Activism Discussion: Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene

Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene

B*@shout.net
2007-10-11 09:38:09 EST
Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene

(Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)

Almost all newspapers are heartily biased against the investigation.
One exception is Britain's Daily Express newspaper (http://
www.express.co.uk/home). A special section of the Daily Express is
devoted to ongoing coverage of the inquest (http://www.express.co.uk/
dianainquest)

Some of the latest revelations coming via the Diana inquest are
outlined below:

A jeweller who claimed to have sold Dodi Fayed a ring for his
engagement to Diana, Princess of Wales, has accused Scotland Yard of
putting him under pressure to change his evidence. Alberto Repossi
says he gave Scotland Yard the actual copy of a receipt given to Dodi
Fayed's secretary. On the receipt was written, "engagement ring." Mr.
Repossi says Diana had personally chosen the ring earlier in August.
("It was an engagement ring, jeweller says, but police made me alter
story," by Richard Owen and David Brown. London Times, October 8,
2007)

Rebecca Murrell, the wife of one of Dodi Fayed's bodyguards, fears
"sinister" forces were behind the deaths of Diana and Dodi. "I'm sick
of people talking about a version of events I don't recognise," she
reportedly stated. "I am convinced there was something sinister going
on, to the point where I doubt if even my own husband was telling me
the whole truth." ("Dodi bodyguard's wife blasts 'sinister' weekend,"
by Gary Anderson. Mirror (U.K.), October 8, 2007)

A mysterious "spy chief," apparently French, has "astonishing insight"
into the Diana case. He is "under intense pressure to testify."
However France has ordered all security persons not to cooperate with
the inquest. The "spy chief" is believed to have been the French
intelligence "handler" for Henri Paul, driver for Dodi and Diana on
their final car ride. ("Spy Chief Urged To Give Evidence," by Peter
Allen. Daily Express (U.K.), October 7, 2007.
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/21334/Spy-cheif-urged-to-give-evidence)

Richard Tomlinson, a "renegade spy," will tell the Princess Diana
inquest that he believes Ritz hotel security chief Henri Paul met an
MI6 handler on the night she died. "Speaking exclusively to the Sunday
Express from his home in France, Mr Tomlinson said he will reveal
discussions he had within MI6 in May 1992 with a colleague about an
assassination plot." ("Did MI6 Death Plot Become A Reality?" by James
Murray and Gordon Thomas. Daily Express (U.K.), October 7, 2007)

Antonio Lopes-Borges arrived in his car in the area of the car crash
in Paris almost immediately after it happened. An unknown, Egyptian-
looking man told him to stay back, there was going to be an explosion.
Asked if he had seen any pedestrians in the tunnel, Lopes-Borges
replied, "Yes, I was quite shocked to see pedestrians because normally
there are just cars in the tunnel, it amazed me." ("Diana crash scene
witness testifies," Press Association, October 10, 2007. Published in
the Guardian (U.K.))

The Daily Express adds that Lopes-Borges saw several men milling
around in the Alma tunnel in Paris. "There were a group of North
African men, he told the inquest at the High Court in London, while
another man, who appeared to be Egyptian, warned him to get out of the
tunnel because there was likely to be an explosion." ("Diana Car Crash
Scene 'Looked Like A Terrorist Attack'", by Richard Palmer. October
11, 2007)

The 1997 marriage of Dodi al Fayed and Diana Spencer would have
symbolized a marriage between East and West. This would have boded
well for peace, as did the union between John Lennon and Yoko Ono. In
August 1997, however, some evil persons were planning a new world war
and so Diana and Dodi stood in the way. John Lennon also stood in the
way of the newly-elected Reagan-Bush administration and their plans in
1980.

In related news, Yoko Ono has helped launch an "Imagine Peace Tower",
in Iceland. "The plume of light, which radiates up to 30 metres into
the sky from the island of Videy in the Reykjavik harbour, will remain
lit from October 9, Lennon's birthday through December 8, the date of
his death each year, and on special occasions." ("Yoko imagines peace
on Lennon's birthday," by Ritchie Yorke. The Age (Australia), October
11, 2007)

Shortly after the surreal events of September 11, 2001 (9/11), while
many went on binges of flag-waving and jingoism, Ms. Ono Lennon
produced an "Imagine Peace" billboard display in New York City. The
web site for Iceland's "Imagine Peace Tower" is http://www.imaginepeace.com

Conspiracy Nation

http://www.shout.net/~bigred/cn.html

Tim Howard
2007-10-13 00:03:28 EST
b*d@shout.net wrote:
> Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene
>
> (Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
> inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
> crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
> Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)

This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.

2007-10-13 00:47:41 EST
On Oct 13, 12:03 am, Tim Howard <tim.how...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
> big...@shout.net wrote:
> > Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene
>
> > (Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
> > inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
> > crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
> > Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)
>
> This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
> in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
> and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
> up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
> there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
> It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
> cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
> Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
> and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
> paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
> strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Lady Diana was killed because of a drunk driver
( Henri Paul ). Now all who loved her and cry for her understand how
the Copechne family & friends felt when Teddy killed Mary Jo . There
was no jury to cry for her !!

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Immortalist
2007-10-13 14:26:48 EST
On Oct 12, 9:03 pm, Tim Howard <tim.how...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
> big...@shout.net wrote:
> > Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene
>
> > (Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
> > inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
> > crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
> > Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)
>
> This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
> in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
> and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
> up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
> there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
> It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
> cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
> Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
> and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
> paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
> strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.

I think it goes a little deeper than that, what with tradition and
Royalty and the history of celebrity, there are very good reasons for
the current post-modern media being grafted on top of this pre-
existing architecture of social capital and media groupies.

A royal family is the extended family of a monarch. Generally, the
head of a royal family is a king or queen regnant. The term "imperial
family" more appropriately describes the extended family of an emperor
or empress regnant, while the terms "ducal family", "grand ducal
family" or "princely family" are more appropriate in reference to the
relatives of a reigning duke, grand duke, or prince. Finally, it is
considered proper in some circles to refer to the extended relations
of a deposed monarch and his or her descendants as a royal family...

...In addition certain relatives of the monarch (by blood or marriage)
possess special privileges and are subject to certain statutes,
conventions, or special common law...

...In recent years, many royal families have become increasingly
challenged by the media to justify the public expenditure on them.
This is particularly so when the royal family is perceived as behaving
badly (extra-marital affairs, or refusing to grieve publicly on the
death of Lady Diana)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_family
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_House

...there are families where the entire family is considered to have
celebrity status. In monarchies, all members of royal families are
celebrities, especially when they are associated with a real or
perceived scandal. As well, there are artistic 'dynasties', where
several members of a family are associated with a profession - such as
music, sport or politics...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity

...Celebrity Worship Syndrome is a state of individual preference
falsely identified as a psychological condition. This misconception
stems from a psychological survey called the Celebrity Worship Scale.
Journalists falsely interpreted the letters CWS as meaning Celebrity
Worship Syndrome...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_worship

Tim Howard
2007-10-14 02:46:37 EST
w*2@gmail.com wrote:
> On Oct 13, 12:03 am, Tim Howard <tim.how...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
>> big...@shout.net wrote:
>>> Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene
>>> (Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
>>> inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
>>> crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
>>> Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)

>> This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
>> in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
>> and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
>> up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
>> there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
>> It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
>> cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
>> Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
>> and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
>> paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
>> strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.
>
> Lady Diana was killed because of a drunk driver
> ( Henri Paul ). Now all who loved her and cry for her understand how
> the Copechne family & friends felt when Teddy killed Mary Jo . There
> was no jury to cry for her !!

Who the hell are they/he/she?

Tim Howard
2007-10-14 02:59:59 EST
Immortalist wrote:
> On Oct 12, 9:03 pm, Tim Howard <tim.how...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
>> big...@shout.net wrote:
>>> Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene
>>> (Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
>>> inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
>>> crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
>>> Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)
>> This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
>> in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
>> and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
>> up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
>> there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
>> It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
>> cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
>> Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
>> and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
>> paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
>> strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.
>
> I think it goes a little deeper than that, what with tradition and
> Royalty and the history of celebrity, there are very good reasons for
> the current post-modern media being grafted on top of this pre-
> existing architecture of social capital and media groupies.

Oh well thank you Edmumd Burke.

Chazwin
2007-10-14 04:23:30 EST
On Oct 13, 5:03 am, Tim Howard <tim.how...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
> big...@shout.net wrote:
> > Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene

Who actually gives a flying fuck. An over privaledged girl dies in a
fun road race ten years ago. There are far more pressing human
tragedies which should be demanding our immediate attention right now!
Damn her and her memory

> > (Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
> > inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
> > crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
> > Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)
>
> This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
> in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
> and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
> up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
> there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
> It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
> cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
> Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
> and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
> paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
> strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.

Molesworth
2007-10-14 12:14:28 EST
In article <hXiQi.10791$UN.5681@newsfe24.lga>,
Tim Howard <tim.howard@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> wisdom812@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
> >> in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
> >> and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
> >> up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
> >> there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
> >> It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
> >> cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
> >> Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
> >> and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
> >> paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
> >> strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.
> >
> > Lady Diana was killed because of a drunk driver
> > ( Henri Paul ). Now all who loved her and cry for her understand how
> > the Copechne family & friends felt when Teddy killed Mary Jo . There
> > was no jury to cry for her !!
> >

> Who the hell are they/he/she?

Scroogle 'Mary Jo Kopechne'

--
Molesworth

The Translucent Amoebae
2007-10-14 17:37:04 EST
On Oct 14, 1:23 am, chazwin <chazwy...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Who actually gives a flying fuck. An over privaledged girl dies in a
> fun road race ten years ago. There are far more pressing human
> tragedies which should be demanding our immediate attention right now!
> Damn her and her memory

This is a very common logical fallacy, in which you think that the
world is capable of focusing on only one conspiracy at a time.

There are plenty of nutbags in the world to give their full attention
to as many crazy conspiracies as we can think up.

Following this agenda; some of these investigations are bound to turn
up something interesting from time to time. If these curiosities are
actually relevant to anything-- Whoohrah!

Jim Gemineye
2007-10-14 18:01:13 EST
On 13 Oct, 05:03, Tim Howard <tim.how...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
> big...@shout.net wrote:
> > Jurors Weep At Diana Crash Scene
>
> > (Conspiracy Nation, 10/11/07) - On Monday, members of the Diana
> > inquest jury wept at the scene of the Princess's fatal August 1997 car
> > crash. ("Tears As Jurors See Diana Crash Scene," by Richard Palmer and
> > Jo Willey. Daily Express (U.K.), October 9, 2007)
>
> This is how paranoid we have become. Even though Diana was killed right
> in the middle of a huge city for everyone to see, and who was involved
> and how it happened were clear, still a few conspiracy theory nuts come
> up with alternative ideas and enough people believe it to the point
> there is an inquest. And for whom? A princess, a pop-culture icon.
> It's not as if she was an important head of state. But this conspiracy
> cannot be blamed only on the "Diana Cult", as Journalist Alexander
> Cockburn termed it shortly after her demise. No, societies in America
> and Europe (perhaps all over the world for all I know) have become
> paranoid to the point that some people will not believe even the most
> strait-forward and obvious explanations for anything.

There is good reason to not believe the most obvious and straight
forward explanation!
Nip along to:
alt.conspiracy.princess-diana
for a view of them...
the link http://www.news-alliance.com/index.html
contains a video showing a very interesting drink/driving experiment

I was born at http://members.tripod.com/airstripone