Activism Discussion: Pelosi Out Now .Org

Pelosi Out Now .Org

Ramabriga
2007-11-03 21:48:20 EST
http://www.PelosiOutNow.Org

Cindy Sheehan is running against the current Speaker of the House, Nancy
Pelosi in the 8th District of California. Help Cindy challenge Nancy Pelosi
and the two-party system. Let's replace Nancy and her excuses with
accountability to the People. Undoubtly, Cindy is running to represent and
institute the will of the People instead of the will of special interest
groups and lobbyists. Please donate to Cindy's campaign as we are acting now
to defeat Nancy Pelosi in 2008. It's time for an independent candidate to
become Speaker of the House.

Cmdr Buzz Corey
2007-11-03 23:32:49 EST
On Nov 3, 7:48 pm, Ramabriga <Ramabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.PelosiOutNow.Org
>
> Cindy Sheehan is running against the current Speaker of the House, Nancy
> Pelosi in the 8th District of California. Help Cindy challenge Nancy Pelosi
> and the two-party system. Let's replace Nancy and her excuses with
> accountability to the People. Undoubtly, Cindy is running to represent and
> institute the will of the People instead of the will of special interest
> groups and lobbyists. Please donate to Cindy's campaign as we are acting now
> to defeat Nancy Pelosi in 2008. It's time for an independent candidate to
> become Speaker of the House.

Sheehan, the ditch bitch, is a disgrace to all America.

Seon Ferguson
2007-11-04 00:48:38 EST

"cmdr buzz corey" <cmdr-buzz-corey@mailcity.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 3, 7:48 pm, Ramabriga <Ramabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.PelosiOutNow.Org
>>
>> Cindy Sheehan is running against the current Speaker of the House, Nancy
>> Pelosi in the 8th District of California. Help Cindy challenge Nancy
>> Pelosi
>> and the two-party system. Let's replace Nancy and her excuses with
>> accountability to the People. Undoubtly, Cindy is running to represent
>> and
>> institute the will of the People instead of the will of special interest
>> groups and lobbyists. Please donate to Cindy's campaign as we are acting
>> now
>> to defeat Nancy Pelosi in 2008. It's time for an independent candidate
>> become Speaker of the House.
>>
>> --
>
> Sheehan, the ditch bitch, is a disgrace to all America.

your the disgrace. you and all mindless sheep like you, stupid nazi.

The Pretzel
2007-11-04 04:14:34 EST
Seon Ferguson wrote:

> "cmdr buzz corey" <cmdr-buzz-corey@mailcity.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 3, 7:48 pm, Ramabriga <Ramabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> http://www.PelosiOutNow.Org
>>>
>>> Cindy Sheehan is running against the current Speaker of the House, Nancy
>>> Pelosi in the 8th District of California. Help Cindy challenge Nancy
>>> Pelosi
>>> and the two-party system. Let's replace Nancy and her excuses with
>>> accountability to the People. Undoubtly, Cindy is running to
>>> represent and
>>> institute the will of the People instead of the will of special interest
>>> groups and lobbyists. Please donate to Cindy's campaign as we are
>>> acting now
>>> to defeat Nancy Pelosi in 2008. It's time for an independent
>>> candidate to
>>> become Speaker of the House.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Sheehan, the ditch bitch, is a disgrace to all America.
>>
> your the disgrace. you and all mindless sheep like you, stupid nazi.
...and a TRAITOR. Don't forget TRAITOR.

G*@gmail.com
2007-11-04 05:07:54 EST
On Nov 3, 5:48 pm, Ramabriga <Ramabr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.PelosiOutNow.Org
>
> Cindy Sheehan is running against the current Speaker of the House, Nancy
> Pelosi in the 8th District of California. Help Cindy challenge Nancy Pelosi
> and the two-party system. Let's replace Nancy and her excuses with
> accountability to the People. Undoubtly, Cindy is running to represent and
> institute the will of the People instead of the will of special interest
> groups and lobbyists. Please donate to Cindy's campaign as we are acting now
> to defeat Nancy Pelosi in 2008. It's time for an independent candidate to
> become Speaker of the House.

There is one other thing that we can do to help democracy. Write
Nancy Pelosi and let her know what we want. Maybe she'll finally
listen and do something. Tell her you want impeachment back on the
table. You want her to stop give Bush everything he wants. Tell her
and remind her that Cindy Sheehan is running against her.

Here's Nancy's email:
s*y@mail.house.gov

Take a moment from battling the closed minded Bush enablers on here
and write to someone who might be swayed to stop Bush. Make your
efforts change someone who still might be reasoned with. We still
have about fifteen months left of that monster.

Nobody
2007-11-04 08:03:01 EST
Ramabriga wrote:

> http://www.PelosiOutNow.Org
>
> Cindy Sheehan is running against the current Speaker of the House,
> Nancy Pelosi in the 8th District of California. Help Cindy challenge
> Nancy Pelosi and the two-party system. Let's replace Nancy and her
> excuses with accountability to the People. Undoubtly, Cindy is
> running to represent and institute the will of the People instead of
> the will of special interest groups and lobbyists. Please donate to
> Cindy's campaign as we are acting now
> to defeat Nancy Pelosi in 2008. It's time for an independent
> candidate to become Speaker of the House.

$100 donated. Are you gonna help unseat Pelosi now or are you just
gonna keep bitchin'? Talk is cheap.

Seon Ferguson
2007-11-04 17:13:08 EST

"The Pretzel" <pretzel@chokeonit.org> wrote in message
> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> "cmdr buzz corey" <cmdr-buzz-corey@mailcity.com> wrote in message

>>> Sheehan, the ditch bitch, is a disgrace to all America.
>>>
>> your the disgrace. you and all mindless sheep like you, stupid nazi.
> ...and a TRAITOR. Don't forget TRAITOR.

Lol oops I forgot.
However you cant blaim those morons for believing everything they hear on
fox opinion station and other propaganda channels. That Nazi propagandist in
ww2 would envy the neocons.

Cmdr Buzz Corey
2007-11-04 19:40:54 EST
On Nov 4, 2:14 am, The Pretzel <pret...@chokeonit.org> wrote:
> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>
> > "cmdrbuzzcorey" <cmdr-buzz-co...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

> >> Sheehan, the ditch bitch, is a disgrace to all America.
>
> > your the disgrace. you and all mindless sheep like you, stupid nazi.
>
> ...and a TRAITOR. Don't forget TRAITOR.

Thanks, she is a TRAITOR as well.

Seon Ferguson
2007-11-04 21:31:47 EST

> On Nov 4, 2:14 am, The Pretzel <pret...@chokeonit.org> wrote:
>> Seon Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> > "cmdrbuzzcorey" <cmdr-buzz-co...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

>> > your the disgrace. you and all mindless sheep like you, stupid nazi.
>>
>> ...and a TRAITOR. Don't forget TRAITOR.
>
> Thanks, she is a TRAITOR as well.

No she is an American citizen and has every right to express her opinion.
The 1st amendment says that you are allowed to "assemble peaceably" and have
"the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances." so the
only traitors here are anti American scum bags like you who hate the
constitution.

Cmdr Buzz Corey
2007-11-05 01:24:58 EST
On Nov 4, 7:31 pm, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "cmdrbuzzcorey" <cmdr-buzz-co...@mailcity.com> wrote in messagenews:1194223254.047482.186400@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

> >> ...and a TRAITOR. Don't forget TRAITOR.
>
> > Thanks, she is a TRAITOR as well.
>
> No she is an American citizen and has every right to express her opinion.
> The 1st amendment says that you are allowed to "assemble peaceably" and have
> "the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances." so the
> only traitors here are anti American scum bags like you who hate the
> constitution.

Nice try, but do try to keep up.