Activism Discussion: Videos From 9/11 Truth Symposium Hartford CT Nov 3rd

Videos From 9/11 Truth Symposium Hartford CT Nov 3rd
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

JS
2007-11-16 14:14:30 EST
http://911hartford.org/

Video and Media Reports from the Conference

Ed Asner : Opening Remarks at 9/11 Symposium 11/03/07
"Jersey Girl" Patty Casazza and Bob McIlvaine
Dr. William Pepper (introduced by Cynthia McKinney)
9/11 Victim Family Member: Donna Marsh O'Connor
9/11 Victim Family Member: Manny Badillo
9/11 Victim Family Member: Bob McIlvaine
9/11 Victim Family Member: Bob McIlvaine (Panel)
9/11 Victim Family Member Panel Q & A
Professor Steven Jones "What's New in 9/11Research"
John Feal and The First Responder Panel Q & A
AIA Architect Richard Gage: "9/11; Re-examining the WTC High-rise
'Collapses'"




SwampMidget
2007-11-16 14:47:39 EST
every one of their claims debunked
http://www.debunking911.com/

Freedom Fighter
2007-11-16 14:56:07 EST
"SwampMidget" <webmaster@101click.com> wrote in message
news:58df1b55-ffa6-4a6a-9cf0-39db81f52e30@y5g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
> every one of their claims debunked
> http://www.debunking911.com/

Whose claims?
EVERY ONE of their claims?
Debunked, or denied by government shills, and by people in denial that are
psychologically incapable of confronting the horrible truth that 9/11 was an
INSIDE JOB?



What Me Worry?
2007-11-16 15:11:02 EST
"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
news:rBm%i.26163$if6.16248@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> "SwampMidget" <webmaster@101click.com> wrote in message
> news:58df1b55-ffa6-4a6a-9cf0-39db81f52e30@y5g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>> every one of their claims debunked
>> http://www.debunking911.com/
>
> Whose claims?

A tiny handful of silly people.

> EVERY ONE of their claims?

Nope, only a few easy targets.

> Debunked, or denied by government shills, and by people in denial

They've debunked a handful of stupid theories; but continue to deny and
ignore the most compelling 9/11 evidence.

> that are psychologically incapable of confronting the horrible truth that
> 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB?

That's it in a nutshell. A small fraction of humans are truly rational
beings. We call them "scientists" and "intellectuals." Most humans are
"rationalizers." Insecure, selfish, paranoid rationalizers are called
"conservatives." Conservatives are known to be mentally lazy and incapable
of tolerating conflicting ideas. They are literally incapable of
questioning the official story. They will do *anything* to keep from having
to examine evidence that conflicts with their "beliefs." For conservatives,
authority *always* trumps facts. I know it makes no sense; but that's how
they're wired.



Freedom Fighter
2007-11-16 15:27:26 EST
"What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote in message
news:z7KdnfPYw87KZKDanZ2dnUVZ_oaonZ2d@insightbb.com...
> "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
> news:rBm%i.26163$if6.16248@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> "SwampMidget" <webmaster@101click.com> wrote in message
>> news:58df1b55-ffa6-4a6a-9cf0-39db81f52e30@y5g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
>>> every one of their claims debunked
>>> http://www.debunking911.com/
>>
>> Whose claims?
>
> A tiny handful of silly people.
>
>> EVERY ONE of their claims?
>
> Nope, only a few easy targets.
>
>> Debunked, or denied by government shills, and by people in denial
>
> They've debunked a handful of stupid theories; but continue to deny and
> ignore the most compelling 9/11 evidence.
>
>> that are psychologically incapable of confronting the horrible truth that
>> 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB?
>
> That's it in a nutshell. A small fraction of humans are truly rational
> beings. We call them "scientists" and "intellectuals." Most humans are
> "rationalizers." Insecure, selfish, paranoid rationalizers are called
> "conservatives." Conservatives are known to be mentally lazy and
> incapable of tolerating conflicting ideas. They are literally incapable
> of questioning the official story. They will do *anything* to keep from
> having to examine evidence that conflicts with their "beliefs." For
> conservatives, authority *always* trumps facts. I know it makes no sense;
> but that's how they're wired.

Thank you - you've summed it all up beautifully.



SwampMidget
2007-11-16 15:47:03 EST
http://www.debunking911.com/

SwampMidget
2007-11-16 16:24:14 EST

> EVERY ONE of their claims?

yes. http://www.debunking911.com/
sorry. now move out of your mother's basement and get a job.

DrBabs
2007-11-17 10:49:53 EST
On Nov 16, 2:11 pm, "What Me Worry?" <__@____.___> wrote:
> "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.net> wrote in message
>
> news:rBm%i.26163$if6.16248@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>
> > "SwampMidget" <webmas...@101click.com> wrote in message
> >news:58df1b55-ffa6-4a6a-9cf0-39db81f52e30@y5g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
> >> every one of their claims debunked
> >>http://www.debunking911.com/
>
> > Whose claims?
>
> A tiny handful of silly people.
>
> > EVERY ONE of their claims?
>
> Nope, only a few easy targets.
>
> > Debunked, or denied by government shills, and by people in denial
>
> They've debunked a handful of stupid theories; but continue to deny and
> ignore the most compelling 9/11 evidence.
>
> > that are psychologically incapable of confronting the horrible truth that
> > 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB?
>
> That's it in a nutshell. A small fraction of humans are truly rational
> beings. We call them "scientists" and "intellectuals." Most humans are
> "rationalizers." Insecure, selfish, paranoid rationalizers are called
> "conservatives." Conservatives are known to be mentally lazy and incapable
> of tolerating conflicting ideas. They are literally incapable of
> questioning the official story. They will do *anything* to keep from having
> to examine evidence that conflicts with their "beliefs." For conservatives,
> authority *always* trumps facts. I know it makes no sense; but that's how
> they're wired.

Nice job.

Phatty Boombatty
2007-11-17 11:37:06 EST
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:47:39 -0800 (PST), SwampMidget
<*r@101click.com> wrote:

>every one of their claims debunked
>http://www.debunking911.com/

I perused the site, but admittedly didn't go to every link. I did
notice, however, a strange absence of info about the Pentagon or
Shanksville incidents. Hmmm...

Freedom Fighter
2007-11-18 17:56:03 EST
"SwampMidget" <webmaster@101click.com> wrote in message
news:56713e6c-5287-454e-9bea-fe010103e8c2@l1g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...
>
>> EVERY ONE of their claims?
>
> yes. http://www.debunking911.com/
> sorry. now move out of your mother's basement and get a job.

Resorting to such adolescent nonesense tells me that your opinions are not
worth very much.

Ad-hominem attack is the refuge of unintelligent and immature people that
can't refute an opinion with logic or facts, so they resort to childishly
attacking the person that holds the opinion.


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron