Activism Discussion: INFORMED CHOICE : Vaccine Ingredients

INFORMED CHOICE : Vaccine Ingredients

Quintal
2007-11-27 18:10:26 EST
http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

multidose vials contain thimerosal preservative
INFORMED CHOICE
Vaccine Ingredients
In a compulsory inoculation program, it is the responsibility of the
developers, promoters and enforcers to prove safety and efficacy
a representative sample
Vaccine Manufacturer Microbes Antibiotics Chemicals / Heavy
Metals Animal ByProducts
Acel-Immune DTaP
diphtheria - tetanus - pertussis Wyeth-Ayerst
800.934.5556 diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis
adsorbed formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum
phosphate, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) gelatin
Act HIB
Haemophilus influenza
Type B Connaught Laboratories
800.822.2463
Haemophilus influenza
Type B, polyribosylribitol phosphate ammonium sulfate,
formalin, and sucrose
Attenuvax
measles Merck & Co., Inc.
800-672-6372 measles live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized
gelatin, chick embryo
Biavax
rubella Merck & Co., Inc.
800-672-6372 rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized
gelatin, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
BioThrax
anthrax adsorbed BioPort Corporation 517.327.1500 nonencapsulated
strain of
Bacillus anthracis
aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, and formaldehyde

DPT
diphtheria - tetanus - pertussis GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900
X 5231 diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis adsorbed
formaldehyde, aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, and
thimerosal washed sheep RBCs
Dryvax
smallpox
(not licensed d/t expiration) Wyeth-Ayerst
800.934.5556 live vaccinia virus, with "some microbial contaminants,"
according to the Working Group on Civilian Biodefense polymyxcin B
sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and
neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by
distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins
Engerix-B
recombinant hepatitis B GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900
X 5231 genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for the
surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast aluminum
hydroxide, and thimerosal
Fluvirin
Medeva Pharmaceuticals 888.MEDEVA 716.274.5300 influenza virus
neomycin, polymyxin beta-propiolactone chick embryonic fluid
FluShield
Wyeth-Ayerst
800.934.5556 trivalent influenza virus, types A&B gentamicin
sulphate formadehyde, thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80)
chick embryonic fluid
Havrix
hepatitis A GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900
X 5231 hepatitis A virus formalin, aluminum hydroxide, 2-
phenoxyethanol, and polysorbate 20 residual MRC5 proteins -human diploid
cells from aborted fetal tissue
HiB Titer
Haemophilus influenza
Type B Wyeth-Ayerst
800.934.5556
Haemophilus influenza
Type B, polyribosylribitol phosphate, yeast ammonium sulfate,
thimerosal, and chemically defined yeast-based medium
Imovax
Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463 rabies virus adsorbed
neomycin sulfate phenol red indicator human albumin, human
diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
IPOL
Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463 3 types of polio viruses
neomycin, streptomycin, and polymyxin B formaldehyde, and 2-
phenoxyethenol continuous line of monkey kidney cells
JE-VAX
Japanese encephalitis Aventis Pasteur USA
800.VACCINE
Nakayama-NIH
strain of Japanese encephalitis virus, inactivated
formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (Tween-80), and thimerosal
mouse serum proteins, and gelatin
LYMErix
lyme GlaxoSmithKline
888-825-5249 recombinant protein (OspA) from the outer surface of the
spirochete
Borrelia burgdorferi
kanamycin aluminum hydroxide, 2-phenoxyethenol, phosphate
buffered saline
MMR
measles - mumps - rubella Merck & Co., Inc.
800.672.6372 measles, mumps, rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol
hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells
from aborted fetal tissue
M-R-Vax
measles - rubella Merck & Co., Inc.
800.672.6372 measles, rubella live virus neomycin sorbitol
hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, and human diploid cells
from aborted fetal tissue
Menomune
meningococcal Connaught Laboratories 800.822.2463 freeze-dried
polysaccharide antigens from
Neisseria meningitidis
bacteria thimerosal lactose
Meruvax I
mumps Merck & Co., Inc.
800.672.6372 mumps live virus neomycin sorbitol hydrolized
gelatin
NYVAC
(new smallpox batch, not licensed) Aventis Pasteur USA
800.VACCINE highly attenuated vaccinia virus polymyxcin B sulfate,
streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and neomycin
sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by distillation
of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins
Orimune
oral polio Wyeth-Ayerst
800.934.5556 3 types of polio viruses, attenuated neomycin,
streptomycin sorbitol monkey kidney cells and calf serum
Pneumovax
Streptococcus pneumoniae
Merck & Co., Inc.
800.672.6372 capsular polysaccharides from polyvalent (23 types)
pneumococcal bacteria phenol
Prevnar
Pneumococcal 7-valent conjugate vaccine Wyeth Lederle
800.934.5556 saccharides from capsular
Streptococcus pneumoniae
antigens (7 serotypes) individually conjugated to diphtheria CRM 197
protein aluminum phosphate, ammonium sulfate, soy protein,
yeast
ProQuad
measles, mumps, rubella and varicella Merck & Co., Inc.
800.672.6372 live measles (Enders' attenuated Edmonston), mumps (Jeryl
LynnTM), rubella (Wistar RA 27/3), and varicella (oka/Merck) strains of
viruses neomycin monosodium L-glutamate (MSG), potassium
chloride, potassium phosphate monobasic, potassium phosphate dibasic,
sodium bicarbonate, sodium phosphate dibasic, sorbitol, and sucrose
human albumin, human diploid cells, residual components of MRC-5
cells including DNA and proteins, bovine serum, hydrolized gelatin, and
chicken embryo
RabAvert
rabies Chiron Behring GmbH & Company
510.655.8729 fixed-virus strain Flury LEP neomycin,
chlortetracycline, and amphotericin B potassium glutamate, and
sucrose human albumin, bovine gelatin and serum "from source
countries known to be free of bovine spongioform encephalopathy," and
chicken protein
Rabies Vaccine Adsorbed
GlaxoSmithKline 800.366.8900
X 5231 rabies virus adsorbed beta-propiolactone, aluminum
phosphate, thimerosal, and phenol red rhesus monkey fetal lung cells
Recombivax
recombinant hepatitis B Merck & Co., Inc.
800.672.6372 genetic sequence of the hepatitis B virus that codes for
the surface antigen (HbSAg), cloned into GMO yeast aluminum
hydroxide, and thimerosal
RotaShield
oral tetravalent rotavirus (recalled) Wyeth-Ayerst
800.934.5556 1 rhesus monkey rotavirus, 3 rhesus-human reassortant live
viruses neomycin sulfate, amphotericin B potassium monophosphate,
potassium diphosphate, sucrose, and monosodium glutamate (MSG)
rhesus monkey fetal diploid cells, and bovine fetal serum
smallpox
(not licensed due to expiration) 40-yr old stuff "found" in Swiftwater,
PA freezer Aventis Pasteur USA
800.VACCINE live vaccinia virus, with "some microbial contaminants,"
according to the Working Group on Civilian Biodefense polymyxcin B
sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline hydrochloride, and
neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a compound obtained by
distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf skins
smallpox
(new, not licensed) Acambis, Inc.
617.494.1339
in partnership with Baxter BioScience highly attenuated vaccinia
virus polymyxcin B sulfate, streptomycin sulfate, chlortetracycline
hydrochloride, and neomycin sulfate glycerin, and phenol -a
compound obtained by distillation of coal tar vesicle fluid from calf
skins
TheraCys BCG
(intravesicle -not licensed in US for tuberculosis) Aventis Pasteur
USA
USA 800.VACCINE live attenuated strain of
Mycobacterium bovis
monosodium glutamate (MSG), and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80)

Tripedia
diphtheria - tetanus - pertussis Aventis Pasteur USA
800.VACCINE
Corynebacterium diphtheriae
and
Clostridium tetani
toxoids and acellular
Bordetella pertussis
adsorbed aluminum potassium sulfate, formaldehyde,
thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (Tween-80) gelatin, bovine extract
US sourced
Typhim Vi
typhoid Aventis Pasteur USA SA
800.VACCINE cell surface Vi polysaccharide from
Salmonella typhi
Ty2 strain aspartame, phenol, and polydimethylsiloxane
(silicone)
Varivax
chickenpox Merck & Co., Inc.
800.672.6372 varicella live virus neomycin phosphate, sucrose, and
monosodium glutamate (MSG) processed gelatin, fetal bovine serum, guinea
pig embryo cells, albumin from human blood, and human diploid cells from
aborted fetal tissue
YF-VAX
yellow fever Aventis Pasteur USA
800.VACCINE 17D strain of yellow fever virus sorbitol
chick embryo, and gelatin

home
screening
Roman god 'Mercurius' also known as the Greek or Egyptian god 'Hermes'
Disclaimer / Investigate: The intent of this website is to raise
awareness about the controversial aspects of vaccination. Many vaccines
still contain thimerosal (49.6% ethylmercury by weight.) While mercury
is a highly toxic element second only to radioactive plutonium, when
combined with other ingredients, specifically aluminum and formaldehyde,
the synergistic effects increase 10,000-fold. Individuals who suffer
from chronic mercury exposure will have a unique expression of symptoms.
This presentation is not to be construed as medical or legal advice:
locate and confer with a trusted physician and lawyer.

To Top of Page

www.informedchoice.info

--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

Jeff
2007-11-27 18:12:15 EST
Can you please cite the studies that show that these vaccines are
harmful with the chemicals as indicated, in the does used?

Even the human body makes carbon monoxide.

Jeff

quintal wrote:
> [...]
> 800.VACCINE 17D strain of yellow fever virus sorbitol
> chick embryo, and gelatin
>
> home
> screening
> Roman god 'Mercurius' also known as the Greek or Egyptian god 'Hermes'
> Disclaimer / Investigate: The intent of this website is to raise
> awareness about the controversial aspects of vaccination. Many vaccines
> still contain thimerosal (49.6% ethylmercury by weight.) While mercury
> is a highly toxic element second only to radioactive plutonium, when
> combined with other ingredients, specifically aluminum and formaldehyde,
> the synergistic effects increase 10,000-fold. Individuals who suffer
> from chronic mercury exposure will have a unique expression of symptoms.
> This presentation is not to be construed as medical or legal advice:
> locate and confer with a trusted physician and lawyer.

David Wright
2007-11-27 23:10:18 EST
In article <MPG.21b6b4281aee824b989d40@news.club-internet.fr>,
quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
>http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html
>
>multidose vials contain thimerosal preservative
>INFORMED CHOICE

Yes, do be informed. I mean, the vaccines contain awful things like
sucrose (table sugar), sorbitol (a sweetener), gelatin,
polysorbate-80. Run for the hills.

Or maybe find out *how much* of this stuff there is and what it is.
Then you can relax.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

Quintal
2007-12-01 14:18:43 EST
In article <KS53j.65992$RX.53293@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
w*t@l1000.prodigy.net says...
> In article <MPG.21b6b4281aee824b989d40@news.club-internet.fr>,
> quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
> >http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html
> >
> >multidose vials contain thimerosal preservative
> >INFORMED CHOICE
>
> Yes, do be informed. I mean, the vaccines contain awful things like
> sucrose (table sugar), sorbitol (a sweetener), gelatin,
> polysorbate-80. Run for the hills.
>
> Or maybe find out *how much* of this stuff there is and what it is.
> Then you can relax.

finding out is not relevant
you're not supposed to know, and if you know you're not supposed to make
a judgment about it anyway.
experts know better and they evaluate which is right. And the gov
enforces it.

therefore you dont even have to know what's inside to refuse it if you
have any balance.

> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
> "Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
> people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

David Wright
2007-12-02 18:00:11 EST
In article <MPG.21bbc3e9dc580ba0989d7f@news.club-internet.fr>,
quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
>In article <KS53j.65992$RX.53293@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
>*t@l1000.prodigy.net says...
>> In article <MPG.21b6b4281aee824b989d40@news.club-internet.fr>,
>> quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
>> >http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html
>> >
>> >multidose vials contain thimerosal preservative
>> >INFORMED CHOICE
>>
>> Yes, do be informed. I mean, the vaccines contain awful things like
>> sucrose (table sugar), sorbitol (a sweetener), gelatin,
>> polysorbate-80. Run for the hills.
>>
>> Or maybe find out *how much* of this stuff there is and what it is.
>> Then you can relax.
>
>finding out is not relevant
>you're not supposed to know, and if you know you're not supposed to make
>a judgment about it anyway.
>experts know better and they evaluate which is right. And the gov
>enforces it.
>
>therefore you dont even have to know what's inside to refuse it if you
>have any balance.

You're making even less sense than usual.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

Peter Bowditch
2007-12-02 18:44:35 EST
w*t@l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:

>In article <MPG.21bbc3e9dc580ba0989d7f@news.club-internet.fr>,
>quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
>>In article <KS53j.65992$RX.53293@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
>>wright@l1000.prodigy.net says...

>>> Yes, do be informed. I mean, the vaccines contain awful things like
>>> sucrose (table sugar), sorbitol (a sweetener), gelatin,
>>> polysorbate-80. Run for the hills.
>>>
>>> Or maybe find out *how much* of this stuff there is and what it is.
>>> Then you can relax.
>>
>>finding out is not relevant
>>you're not supposed to know, and if you know you're not supposed to make
>>a judgment about it anyway.
>>experts know better and they evaluate which is right. And the gov
>>enforces it.
>>
>>therefore you dont even have to know what's inside to refuse it if you
>>have any balance.
>
>You're making even less sense than usual.

If we're not supposed to know, how did Informed Voice (*) get the
information. I remember the editor of the rag saying once that the NSW
Health Department had an employee whose job was to remove the package
inserts from vaccines before they were distributed to doctors so that
nobody could see them. I went with my daughter when she took her son
for his shots a couple of days later and I put this idiocy to the
doctor. He reached into the WPB beside his desk and pulled out a
handful of vaccine package inserts from shots he had give that day and
suggested that the person who told the story was lying. I told him
that I knew that even before I asked him for the papers.

(*) The rag used to be called Informed Choice, but the name was
changed. I support the name change because the magazine has only ever
encouraged uninformed choice.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Quintal
2007-12-02 21:32:00 EST
In article <%NG4j.4466$fl7.1188@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net>,
w*t@l1000.prodigy.net says...
> In article <MPG.21bbc3e9dc580ba0989d7f@news.club-internet.fr>,
> quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
> >In article <KS53j.65992$RX.53293@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
> >wright@l1000.prodigy.net says...

> >> Yes, do be informed. I mean, the vaccines contain awful things like
> >> sucrose (table sugar), sorbitol (a sweetener), gelatin,
> >> polysorbate-80. Run for the hills.
> >>
> >> Or maybe find out *how much* of this stuff there is and what it is.
> >> Then you can relax.
> >
> >finding out is not relevant
> >you're not supposed to know, and if you know you're not supposed to make
> >a judgment about it anyway.
> >experts know better and they evaluate which is right. And the gov
> >enforces it.
> >
> >therefore you dont even have to know what's inside to refuse it if you
> >have any balance.
>
> You're making even less sense than usual.

trying debating me in french will you?

> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
> These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct.
> "Saddam Hussein was a bad man, connected with some incredibly dangerous
> people: Cheney, Rumsfeld, George Galloway." -- Marcus Brigstocke

--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

Quintal
2007-12-02 21:35:00 EST
In article <3fg6l3pjol85dtp220tuvj043g2db59rjs@4ax.com>,
m*e@ratbags.com says...
> wright@l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:
>
> >In article <MPG.21bbc3e9dc580ba0989d7f@news.club-internet.fr>,
> >quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
> >>In article <KS53j.65992$RX.53293@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
> >>wright@l1000.prodigy.net says...

> >>finding out is not relevant
> >>you're not supposed to know, and if you know you're not supposed to make
> >>a judgment about it anyway.
> >>experts know better and they evaluate which is right. And the gov
> >>enforces it.
> >>
> >>therefore you dont even have to know what's inside to refuse it if you
> >>have any balance.
> >
> >You're making even less sense than usual.
>
> If we're not supposed to know, how did Informed Voice (*) get the
> information.

did you get it on tv?
will your regular physician give it to you? he doesnt even have it, most
probably.
how did that info come to become available? who fought to make it so?
you come after all that and state it is public.
it's not.
virtually no one knows what's in the vaccines, even this list is highly
questionnable.
did you try to get into a vaccine-producing lab and check what they're
doing? you think anyone can do that?

yet you promote mandatory vaccinations.
that's criminal.

> I remember the editor of the rag saying once that the NSW
> Health Department had an employee whose job was to remove the package
> inserts from vaccines before they were distributed to doctors so that
> nobody could see them. I went with my daughter when she took her son
> for his shots a couple of days later and I put this idiocy to the
> doctor. He reached into the WPB beside his desk and pulled out a
> handful of vaccine package inserts from shots he had give that day and
> suggested that the person who told the story was lying. I told him
> that I knew that even before I asked him for the papers.
>
> (*) The rag used to be called Informed Choice, but the name was
> changed. I support the name change because the magazine has only ever
> encouraged uninformed choice.

--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

Peter Bowditch
2007-12-02 22:01:17 EST
quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:

>In article <3fg6l3pjol85dtp220tuvj043g2db59rjs@4ax.com>,
>*e@ratbags.com says...
>> wright@l1000.prodigy.net (David Wright) wrote:

>> >You're making even less sense than usual.
>>
>> If we're not supposed to know, how did Informed Voice (*) get the
>> information.
>
>did you get it on tv?
>will your regular physician give it to you? he doesnt even have it, most
>probably.

Perhaps you should read the whole post before you start making a fool
of yourself. Did you see what I wrote below?

>how did that info come to become available?

On pieces of paper inside the boxes that the vaccines come in.

>who fought to make it so?

Nobody. The only fighting is done by anti-vaccination liars, who fight
for the right of children to die and be diseased.

>you come after all that and state it is public.
>it's not.

Oh, yes it is.

>virtually no one knows what's in the vaccines, even this list is highly
>questionnable.

Any list from an anti-vaccination liar is questionable.

>did you try to get into a vaccine-producing lab and check what they're
>doing? you think anyone can do that?

Did the anti-vaccination liar who made the list "get into a
vaccine-producing lab and check what they're doing"?

>yet you promote mandatory vaccinations.

No, I don't.

>that's criminal.

But killing children isn't? Sad that.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

David Wright
2007-12-02 22:06:48 EST
In article <MPG.21bd7b008a5ef282989d95@news.club-internet.fr>,
quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
>In article <%NG4j.4466$fl7.1188@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net>,
>*t@l1000.prodigy.net says...
>> In article <MPG.21bbc3e9dc580ba0989d7f@news.club-internet.fr>,
>> quintal <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
>> >In article <KS53j.65992$RX.53293@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net>,
>> >wright@l1000.prodigy.net says...

>> >finding out is not relevant
>> >you're not supposed to know, and if you know you're not supposed to make
>> >a judgment about it anyway.
>> >experts know better and they evaluate which is right. And the gov
>> >enforces it.
>> >
>> >therefore you dont even have to know what's inside to refuse it if you
>> >have any balance.
>>
>> You're making even less sense than usual.
>
>trying debating me in french will you?

No. If you insist on posting in English, you'll have to defend your
postings in English. If you don't want to deal with me, then restrict
yourself to posting in French. I guarantee I won't be bothering you
then.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net