Activism Discussion: Realshapeshifters.com

Realshapeshifters.com
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Quintal
2007-11-30 19:54:09 EST
http://realshapeshifters.com/

About This Website


First and foremost, this website is not a joke. Now, moving on....



The information on this website is, in fact, not "crap," "bullshit," or
"conspiracy theories." Attempting to hold onto your existing worldview
would not be a wise decision. So, either accept the truth now, or,
continue to suffocate in ignorance and mental slavery.



In order to grasp the truth, you must use your free will and freedom of
thought. Do not let your mind get trapped within the religious or
scientific paradigms. Religion, history and science are simply forms of
control that were created by the ruling elite long before you were born.
And thus, it is a shame that after being born on this planet, you were
raised on either one, two, or all three of those three lies.



Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life,
any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed
appear to be far-fetched. But, to make things even worse, human beings
are stubborn creatures who let their egos override everything else:
Instead of learning about new information that does not fit within your
current worldview, you would rather exercise your ego by letting others
know what is and is not possible, merely based upon your personal
knowledge and feeble understanding of what actually exists.



"The spirit of inquiry, the search for greater truth beyond religion and
science, the profound seriousness of doing real thinking, philosophy and
ontology ? these are almost totally lacking in humanity. Humanity is
therefore subhuman from lack of genuine intelligence....they
automatically reject any emergent facts or realities that do not fit
their brain dead cognitive pattern of belief and disbelief. They watch
too much television"



Warning: Upon arriving at this website, you most likely have the strong,
instinctual urge to automatically defend your current belief system and
to reject all of this information. But, realize that attempting to use
your belief system to filter out this information is, in fact, a
nonsensical paradox, because it is your very belief system that is at
issue here. Thus, instead of using a belief system to do your thinking
for you, think for yourself via using your own brain (hopefully, you
have one).





"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,
it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
?Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)






How you have been denying the truth:



Human beings on Earth like to blow off the truth by claiming that it is
simply nonsense, calling it, for example, "funny," "hilarious," or
"entertaining." In addition, they automatically disregard the truth
messenger as being a "standard-issue schizophrenic who is obviously out
of touch with reality." People desperately try to paint the truth
messenger as being non-lucid, mentally unstable, illogical, and so self-
absorbed that they can't see things for what they really are. This is a
very convenient way to quickly discard the uncomfortable truth and go on
with one's life.



And, when people come upon new information such as this, they
erroneously assume that they have some sort of intellectual high ground
over it. They start with the assumption that their belief system is
correct, and, for whatever reason, vehemently refuse to acknowledge the
possibility that they may have actually been deceived all along by their
belief system. And thus, when confronted with counter-evidence, they
automatically reject it.



As a matter of fact, human beings are actually pompous enough to think
that their status quo worldview is more rational than the truth. They
neglect to factor in the concept of intentional deception into their
logical thought process, and thus fail to realize that the only reason
why their worldview seems "rational" is because it is actually composed
of a plethora of lies and distortions. So, in one of the greatest
ironies ever, human beings think the lies that they are fed is reality,
and that the truth, on the other hand, is crazy, unrealistic, and
bizarre.



It is truly amazing how people are able to adopt one of Earth's belief
systems (whether it be a specific religion or atheism, science or just a
study of rewritten history), walk through the proverbial door of
enlightenment (or so they think), shut the door behind them, and then
never look back. Worse yet, they are actually proud not to look back--
proud of their own stubbornness.



Once human beings are exposed to the truth, their decision to ridicule
it manifests so quickly, one could mistakenly think that human beings
are actually robots that were programmed to do so. Thus, if people
really want to point the finger at someone who does not engage in
serious critical thinking, they should go to the nearest mirror and
point at themselves (rather than trying to point the finger at the truth
messenger).



"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in
the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives
in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted
simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted,
lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy
their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them
identity" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).







What the Truth is Not



The truth is the truth, and is not necessarily politically correct or
socially acceptable. As a matter of fact, the truth is by no means
politically correct or socially acceptable. So, if you came here looking
for some conversation material or water-cooler material, then you came
to the wrong website. The truth is greater than man, so it will not bow
down to your social needs, personal needs, or insecurities. And, your
feeble-minded reasoning does not and cannot negate that which actually
exists.



The truth is not a function of human emotions, nor is it catered to the
complex dynamics of human culture, interaction, or relationships. So, if
the truth makes you feel embarrassed, uncomfortable, or awkward, then
that is your own problem.



As all truth messengers already know, human beings always stand in the
way of one trying to spread the truth, via such tactics as peer pressure
and ridicule. If one ever mentions the truth to a human being, the human
being will quickly attempt to suck that person back into the mindless
reality that is referred to, here on Earth, as the "real world."
Mainstream culture is an enemy of the truth. So, if you are a slave to
the human culture, then you will forever keep the truth at arm's length.
Therefore, you must pick one: human culture, or the truth.



Humanity's mainstream conception of reality exists merely for the sake
of keeping society functioning and orderly. However, human beings
incorrectly think that this synthetic conception of reality is reality.
Worse yet, fake truth seekers try to get the truth to conform to this
synthetic conception of reality.



Truth is beyond social acceptance. Truth is maladjusted and cannot fit
into the massively dumbed-down patterns of ordinary relationships and
activities....Greater truth cannot come to those who never bring up the
possibility of it to one another. People do not inquire beyond their
knowledge because they do not want to have any disturbing shift in their
knowledge pattern, ie., paradigm shifts. The cognitive system is calm
and stable through avoiding any disturbing new truth"






The Great Contradiction of You So-Called "Rationalists"



You are not rational, you are irrational. You do not have access to Top
Secret government information or to Top Secret government facilities.
Yet you ignore those that do. Nor are you a member of any of Earth's
secret societies. yet you ignore those who have seen, or participated
in, the cerimonies. In addition, you were not born 5,000 years ago; you
were probably born only within the last 100 years, so you were not able
to see history unfold with your own eyes.



Yet, despite all of these undeniable facts, you claim that you already
know what the truth is. That is, just like how you know for a fact that
1+1=2, you also claim that you know for a fact what the truth is. So,
um, how the hell is that possible??? It isn't. You are talking out of
your hat.



Well, via compartmentalization, you are able to acknowledge the fact
that government secrets exist and that secret societies exist, while
simultaneously claiming that you, somehow, already know for a fact what
the truth is. You have arrived at these conclusion in spite of evidence
to the contrary. Wow, talk about being irrational!



In reality, you simply base the truth upon what the media tells you and
what Earth's authority figures tell you. And, you are foolish enough to
equate reading about an event in a history book to actually seeing that
event with your own eyes. You don't believe religious texts, yet you
still believe government texts such as history books and government
belief systems such as science. As a practitioner of selective
reasoning, how dare you call yourself a "rationalist"? You are not a
rationalist. You are sheeple. Baaaaa-Baaaaa.



You trust Earth's authority figures because they are powerful and you,
for some ungodly reason, think they are trustworthy. Obviously, however,
these authority figures would never willingly incriminate themselves to
you. If they did incriminate themselves to you, then you would no longer
consider them to be legitimate authority figures. Duh.






Science



Official doctrines, by definition, do not incriminate the officials who
created them. If official doctrines did incriminate the officials who
created them, then the officials would be looked down upon by the
public, and therefore they and their doctrines would no longer be
considered official. This is simple logic.



So, as you can see, official doctrines are by no means synonymous with
the truth. Rather, official doctrines are simply doctrines that were
designed to keep in power the very officials who created them.



Furthermore, the word "official" should not be associated with the word
"rational." Science is indeed an official government doctrine, yet it is
not completely rational. The scientific community, in a bizarre and
irrational manner, completely blows off the concept of government
secrets. Science, by design and necessity, always downplays the
significance of the government's power.



Science must downplay the significance of the government's power because
it is of the utmost importance that the ignorant followers of science
who are not "in the know," such as the common atheist, only think within
the framework of status quo reality. If science did not downplay the
significance of the government's power, then people would quickly
realize that science is bullshit and that the status quo conception of
reality is also bullshit. In other words, if people knew what really
goes on behind the scenes, then they would quickly realize that science
is just another form of control, courtesy of the ruling elite.



Science cannot be trusted. The scientific societies control what is
"proven" by science and what is not. The scientific societies have
proven over and over again that they will pick and choose their
evidence, ignore "scientific method" as it suits them, and discredit
scientists who's findings fly in the face of accepted "reality".
Theories are ridiculed and denounced without testing or investigation
all the time. You are not allowed to believe what you see with your own
two eyes (such as various OOPARTS), yet theoretical physics would have
you believe that an elephant can fit through the eye of a needle, and
that water can flow uphill, given the right "laboratory conditions".



Note that the only people offended by this kind of anti-science
information are those who worship Earth's authority figures. Although,
these people will explain away such an accusation by claiming that
science is synonymous with rationality, and therefore is simply the best
way to seek the truth.



In actuality, however, science is merely pseudo-rational: Science
rejects the existence of certain phenomena, not because these phenomena
aren't real, but rather because the truth about these phenomena would
incriminate the ruling elite. So, science is a fascist form of truth-
seeking, and you pseudo-rationalists worship the dictatorial authority
figures of science. The doctrines of science would be perfectly valid,
if they weren't being subverted by those who wish control over you.






Your Belief System



Ironically, people who call themselves "skeptics" are not really
skeptics. Rather, they are only selective skeptics. This is because they
may be skeptical about fringe ideas, but they are never skeptical about
status quo ideology (such as science) or about mainstream news from the
mass media. This is due to the fact that human beings make the grand
mistake of correlating credibility with power. Thus, since some
literally have all the power in the world, their implanted belief
systems have the undeserved credibility that comes along with such
power.



As for your own encounter with intentional deception, one day, probably
years ago, you decided that you would adopt a belief system (be it a
specific religion or atheism), without even suspecting for a second that
you were being intentionally deceived. You were unaware that your
adopted belief system was a trap, waiting for you to walk right into it.
Now, confronted with the truth, you are suffering from paradigm
paralysis and cognitive dissonance.






Unawareness vs. Rejecting the Truth



You cannot use the "unawareness" argument in order to explain why you
have never believed that aliens exist. This is because you have already
been exposed to plenty of alien evidence (i.e., UFO footage, alien
abduction claims, reports of cattle mutilations, etc.). However, you
foolishly chose to blow all of it off: After succumbing to the
propaganda of Earth's authority figures, you deemed all alien evidence
to be nonsense.







Your Ego



You have an ego, but you probably cannot turn it off. So, in this
particular instance, you can use your ego in either one of two ways:



1.) Reject the information on this website due to the fact that you do
not want to feel like you've been lied to your entire life.
or,

2.) Accept the information on this website, and then use it to make
yourself feel superior to other human beings.



OR



If you are one of those exceptional people who can set their ego aside
for a few minutes, you might be able to read this information and absorb
it. ...and give it an honest evaluation. The rest will take care of
itself.






Morality



In essence, all of this talk about the mysterious and paranoid-sounding
"suppression of the truth" simply boils down to the issue of morality.
Human beings fail to realize that morality is not needed for those in
power. Only the weak masses need morality, because they are not in
complete control of their own destinys, and thus can be punished for any
of their unsavory actions. So, when it comes to the matter of dispensing
the truth, the ruling elite elect not to tell the masses the real truth
about reality because they have absolutely no reason, motivation, or
obligation to do so...and every reason NOT to.



If one takes a step back and looks at the general attitude of Earth's
authority figures, they will see that these authority figures do not
exude the truth. Rather, when it comes to such tasks as disclosing
information, these authority figures have an aura of shadiness. Instead
of divulging all of the information that they know, they divulge as
little information as possible.



So, getting back to the matter of the ruling elite dispensing the truth
to the masses, a great analogy for this would be that of a lion
nonchalantly swatting away a fly with its tail: The ruling elite will
invent any bogus (yet still within reason) religious or scientific
theory just to keep the masses from questioning reality. However, more
than just temporarily quelling the masses, these bogus belief systems
are actually able to control the masses because people foolishly end up
believing in them and taking them to heart. So, in other words, instead
of people interpreting a bogus belief system as simply being a possible
theory or possible explanation of reality, people totally succumb to
(that is, adopt) the bogus belief system because not only is the belief
system within reason, but it also came from a very powerful authority
figure.



The ruling elite are not anchored down by morality. They have set the
rules, invented the religions, invented the gods, invented the
scientific theories, and do as they please. On the other hand, the
masses are, by necessity, slaves to morality: If the common man does not
behave properly, then, via the ruling elite's rules, he may be punished.



The logic of a common man is not the same as that of a man in power,
because the common man's logic is infected with "morality".



The truth is that REAL morality has nothing to do with mainstream
"morality" or law. It is not a definition of right and wrong, it is just
another system designed to control you. This is why you find yourself so
often questioning the morality of your authority figures, your science,
your religion, and your culture . Morality does not apply to them.






The Continuity of Power, and
Earth's So-Called "Ancient Mysteries"



It's hard for people to wrap their thick heads around the simple fact
that the group of beings who built the ancient Egyptian pyramids,
Stonehenge, and other so-called "ancient mysteries" is the very same
group of beings who control Earth right now. Moreover, the group of
beings who created ultra-popular religions such as Judaism,
Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism is, once again, the very
same group of beings who control Earth right now. And, the group of
beings who invented civilization, first in ancient Mesopotamia and then
in ancient Egypt is, again, the very same group of beings who control
Earth right now.



And yes, "group," not "groups."



The ruling elite's deception against humanity mainly exists at a
fundamental level, affecting the aspects of reality that you erroneously
assume are basic truths. After all, it's not as if you were born 5,000
years ago. Rather, you were born only within the last 100 years or so,
and thus, were born into a world that was already neck-deep in
deception. So, for example, your understanding of history is skewed,
because the so-called "official" version of history that you were taught
was written by the ruling elite themselves.





Here comes the TRUTH


If you haven't wandered off by now, you are either one of those rare
people with an open mind, or more likely, just curious to see what this
is all about, so you can get a good laugh. Either way, here it comes.





The Human Species



There are shape-shifting reptilian aliens among us. They are all around
us, and are mixed in with our population.



These reptilian aliens, also known
as the "Anunnaki" or the "Reptoids," rule the earth, and we humans are
their slaves.



(Still here?)



Sorry to bear bad news.



In fact, the Reptilians have indoctrinated you so
thoroughly that you are probably too weak-minded to
even fathom that they exist. Via religion, science, and
other forms of indoctrination (i.e., brainwashing), the
Reptilians have steered you (and the rest of humanity)
in the exact opposite direction of the truth, to the point
where the concept of an alien master/creator is
considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy.



Strangely enough, though, here on Earth, the concept of an imaginary god
is perfectly acceptable, and is by no means considered to be the
"ultimate crazy fantasy." Yet, the concept of aliens is taboo, and is
ultra-ridiculed by society in a freakish "hear no evil, see no evil,
speak no evil"-type fashion. This alone should be evidence that aliens
are REAL. The Reptilians simply got humans to focus their attention on
imaginary gods and away from their true controllers. It's no coincidence
that all of Earth's religions fail to acknowledge the existence of
aliens. It's because the Reptilians are the very ones who created all of
Earth's religions, and thus did not foolishly promote the concept of
alien dominance over humanity.



"Many can accept the concept of 'God' or a Supreme Intelligence, but
they are stifled when they try to comprehend alien beings. This is
partially because of religious and other forms of programming and
indoctrination. Many think so narrowly that they believe that the human
race is the only intelligence in all Creation" (Amitakh Stanford,
"Anunnaki Sewage Plants").



Along with humanity, the Reptilians are also an enemy of the truth.





Taking a Break


You've just been hit between the eyes with a big decision. If you aren't
sitting in your chair laughing uncontrollably, then you must be sitting
there slack-jawed. Some part of you knows, deep down inside, that this
is the truth. The human mind is a very powerful thing, and there is a
good chance that you have gathered enough information in your lifetime
to be prepared for this assault on your basic core belief system... So
take a break. Pour a beverage, prepare a snack, whatever, this text will
still be here, assuming you return to read it. We understand this is a
lot to absorb.






Man's Greatest Lie



You people claim that you need proof in order to believe something. OK,
great. That's perfectly understandable. However, in actuality YOU ARE
LYING. What you really mean is that you need proof only when it comes to
believing this information. Whereas, you don't need proof in order to
believe an authority figure when you are told how many planets there are
or that there was a moonlanding, or that God is watching you, or that
the world is round and not flat. You just accept it because everyone
else does. This is the ultimate case of selective reasoning.



How do you know that the leaders of this world are not aliens? That's
right, you have absolutely no proof at all! Have you ever met them and
examined their bodies, etc.? No, you haven't. Oh, but wait, you worship
authority, and so you believe whatever they tell you.



The ruling elite's deception against humanity mainly exists at a
fundamental level, affecting the aspects of reality that you erroneously
assume are basic truths.



Truthists only care about the actual truth. However, humanity's version
of "the truth" is severely flawed. Humanity defines the truth as "what
is most reasonable." But, hello, if you have been deceived your entire
life, then the concept of "reasonability" is completely useless. And by
the way, the Reptilians are the ones responsible for humanity's flawed
version of the truth.



When it comes to this kind of information (i.e., fringe subjects), you
atheists, scientists, and skeptics all of a sudden start claiming that
you need "irrefutable proof" in order to believe it. OK, fine. Then I'll
turn the tables on you: Go and prove that the leaders of this world are
in fact human. Oh, that's right, YOU CAN'T! Hell, you wouldn't even be
able to prove who the actual leaders are in the first place. Add to
that, we have a few surprises for you. Some videos and eyewitness
accounts. Things that cannot be faked. Things that would hold up in
court. Is your reality falling apart yet? Don't worry, we are here to
help you. We will help you open your eyes, and help you deal with what
you see. The TRUTH.



So, in the same breath that you say, "Oh my gosh, I went to this one
stupid website and they said that aliens rule the world," you should
also say, "Oh my gosh, I believe that humans rule the world, even though
I have absolutely no proof for my belief." As you can see, one cannot
just posit that humans rule the world. Where's the proof??? Think about
it for a second: Right now, assume that aliens do in fact rule the
world; then, combine this with the fact that people automatically assume
that humans rule the world. Now, what do you have: The perfect recipe
for deception! But, this concept of aliens secretly ruling the world is
not just a theoretical possibility, it also happens to be the actual
truth! And, this is no coincidence--the Reptilians intentionally
designed society to be this very way. That is, society was designed so
that no one would ever question the so-called "basic truths."



Don't you peoples realize that the very basis of this society is to
worship authority (whether it is the government, science, the media,
etc.)? And, whereas a religion has faith in the existence of an
imaginary god, you guys have faith in the trustworthiness of your
beloved authority figures--something which a Truthist would never dare
have. You guys never ask for proof or evidence when information comes
from an authority figure. Instead, you simply rely on your faith in the
trustworthiness of the authority figure. In denial? Ask yourself if you
would believe in reptilians if they showed a video of one on the news.
The answer is yes. Of course you would. You'd be a reptilian fan-boy.



If you had free reign to do as you pleased, you would easily be able to
prove all of the claims on this website. But, here on Earth, you don't
have free reign because the Reptilians control you. You are not able to
go to any location on Earth that you want, and you are not able to
investigate any person that you want. You are not able to do these
things because the Reptilians WON'T LET YOU! Don't you get it? The
Reptilians control this planet and bar you from discovering the truth.
It's as simple as that.



The very fact that you are not able to freely seek the truth (e.g., go
anywhere that you want or investigate anyone that you want) is proof
that you are being controlled. But, right now, you're thinking, "Well,
who cares, no one has that kind of freedom anyway." However, once again,
YOU ARE WRONG! The ruling elite do have that kind of freedom!



...And Thus, the Ease of Control



For anyone who wants to know how the Reptilians are able to control
humanity so easily, well, you are your own proof. First of all, you
think that aliens are just "woo-woo" nonsense (Hmmm...I wonder who's
ultimately responsible for giving you that idea?). But, moreover, you
worship authority figures and believe everything that they tell you. So,
this kind of ignorance leads to complacency. And therefore, the truth is
now the least popular thing on Earth because no one even bothers to seek
it. Instead, people have chosen to adopt one of the Reptilians' popular
belief systems.



So no, you cannot discover the truth about Earth's controllers if you
simultaneously believe what these very same controllers tell you.



And no, Earth's controllers would never willingly tell you the truth
about themselves.







The Reptilians



Do not compare the Reptilians to some abstract, imaginary god. First of
all, the Reptilians are the very ones who invented those imaginary gods
in the first place. And second of all, the Reptilians are quite
tangible--however, you probably don't have enough power to get access to
the leaders, the rest are working among us and you probably would not
suspect them anyway... The videos on this site will attempt to reveal a
few of them to you.



You are at best just a little commoner, at worse, food. So why the hell
do you think the Reptilians would reveal themselves to you? They could
care less about satisfying your desire to see them in person. But more
importantly, they wouldn't reveal themselves to you because they don't
even want you to know that they exist.



Ironically enough, however--and this is indeed one huge irony--by you
worshipping science and thinking that it will lead you to the truth, you
are actually preventing the Reptilians from ever being exposed. This is
because the Reptilians are the very ones who introduced science.
Therefore, you probably cannot use science against them in order to
expose them; that would be almost nonsensical. In fact, science already
has safeguards against this kind of stuff (i.e., according to science,
despite all of the evidence to the contrary, aliens do not exist).



Still, there are ways to reveal them.








The Reptilians in Ancient Times



The Reptilians are, in fact, not some arbitrarily conceived overlord,
and the many ancient texts that constantly refer to the powerful
"serpent race" that controls mankind is neither a coincidence nor
baseless mythology. All of you have been programmed to believe that
"people were dumb and crazy back in ancient times," and that "ancient
mythology was simply based off of those dumb and crazy people's
imaginations." No, people were not "dumb and crazy" back in ancient
times.



The Reptilians bounced around from culture to culture as they created or
affected Earth's religions. So, there are many religious references to
serpent gods. The Asian "dragon," the Biblical "serpent," the Native
American "Sheti"/"Snake-Brothers," the Gnostic "Archon," and the Indian
"Naga" are all mainly based upon the Reptilians. And, in many cases, the
Reptilians even desired to be directly worshipped. However, they did not
want to be directly depicted, so people often used symbolism (such as
snakes) in order to depict them.



But, most importantly, a lot of ancient evidence has been intentionally
destroyed or tampered with, and for obvious reasons. Once again, you
were born only within the last 100 years. So, before you had even
arrived on the scene, much of the evidence of humanity's true past had
already been deleted.








Area 51 and other places



The Reptilians need not operate in "absolute secrecy." Even in this
technological age, they can still interact with other alien races, in a
relatively open setting, without even needing to worry about being
bothered by human beings.



Area 51 is a Top Secret U.S. government facility that the public is well
aware of. However, due to the power of official authority, the
government is able to deny anything, such as the existence of aliens,
and you simply believe them without any proof at all. The power of
official authority is indeed a great thing.






The Pseudo-Elite of Earth's Secret Societies



The ambitious human beings who scurry around in Earth's secret societies
try their best to overcome the morality barrier. That is, their ultimate
goal in life is to become powerful enough so that they will no longer
need to have any morals (as is the goal of pretty much every human being
on Earth, whether they want to admit it or not).



These humans who are in Earth's secret societies are merely pseudo-
elites. On the other hand, the Reptilians are the ruling elite because
they are at the very top of Earth's control pyramid.



But, whereas the pseudo-elite are at least aware of their place on
Earth's control pyramid, the common man does not even know that there is
a control pyramid. Even despite the fact that the common man's
knowledge, beliefs, and values are based upon what Earth's authority
figures tell him, he is still oblivious to the fact that he is at the
very bottom of a system of control.



Getting back to the issue of overcoming the morality barrier, a true
Freemason is indeed a free man, and thus is no longer a slave to
morality. Ironically enough, though, Freemasonry officially defines
itself as "a system of morality"--the exact opposite of what it actually
is. Gee, go figure.








To Those Who Have a Passion to Debunk All of This Info



Right now, you are reading the information on this website in a
skeptical manner, erroneously thinking that by doing so, you are being a
noble defender of logic, reason, and reality. Well, here is some news
for you: Your status quo worldview is not the truth. In actuality, by
being a skeptic, all you are really doing is behaving like an obedient
sheep for the ruling elite; you are a well-behaved pawn in their game of
control. Who do you think created the status quo in the first place? It
sure wasn't you. You are merely a follower, a calf that sucks knowledge
from the udders of authority.





History and Our Era



Our era is the 5,500-year period which began around 3500 BC and
continues on to this day. The year 3500 BC marks the "beginning of
history," which is simply, by definition, as far as human writing can be
traced back to. In addition, 3500 BC is when civilization on Earth
began, first in ancient Mesopotamia and then in ancient Egypt.



However, keep in mind that the Reptilians frequently re-write history in
order to suite their needs. Thus, much of history (i.e., much of what
has actually happened during our era) has been re-written. And,
unfortunately, people's historical knowledge is simply confined to the
Reptilian (i.e., official) version of history.








Your Values vs. The Truth



You should base your values on the truth, instead of basing the truth on
your values.



And, as for what you are currently basing your values on, that would
simply be: 1.) Your childhood indoctrination (e.g., the fake religion
that you were probably taught when growing up); and 2.) Your social
conditioning--both of which are not the truth.



Also, make sure not to base your values on other people's values,
because they are YOUR OWN values!








Waste



As far as we can tell, the reptilians enslave humanity mainly via
intentionally wasting resources. Note that the word "resources" can
refer to energy, people, supplies, time, money, etc. Meanwhile, they
consume the truly valuable resources for themselves.



Humanity's modus operandi is "a whole lot of nothing." That is, this
world is flooded with a whole lot of things and a whole lot of
activities. And, human beings spend a whole lot of time and a whole lot
of money doing a whole lot of things. But, in actuality, most of these
things and most of these activities are, in fact, mundane nonsense. They
are a waste of resources.



There are 6.6 billion human beings on Earth, yet there are only a
handful of truth seekers. There are literally trillions of websites on
the Internet, yet there are only a handful of truth websites. Consumers
spend trillions of dollars each year, yet almost no money is spent on
truth-seeking. There are billions of songs on Earth, yet there are only
a handful of songs about the truth. There are billions of books on
Earth, yet there are only a handful of books about the truth. There are
millions of videos on YouTube.com, yet there are only a handful of
videos about the truth. There are millions of shows on T.V., yet there
are practically no shows about the truth. There are millions of job
titles and careers on Earth, yet there is no "truth seeker" job title or
career. There are 1,440 minutes in a day, yet most people do not have
enough time to seek the truth.



The truth is the most important thing that there is, yet it is the least
popular thing on Earth. And, obviously, this discrepancy is not by
chance, but rather, by design--the truth is being actively suppressed.



You need not know all of the details about the truth. All that you
really need to know is that the truth is being actively suppressed.
Therefore, you should not make yourself a part of that suppression. That
is, rather than you being a pawn of the Reptilians who helps them keep
the truth suppressed by engaging in "a whole lot of nothing" behavior,
you should instead become a truth seeker.






Popularity



It is important that you do not give the benefit of the doubt to things
that are popular. If something is popular, that does not mean that it is
good or that it is the truth. Ironically, it usually means that it is
bad or that it is a lie. This is because in order for most things to
become popular on Earth, the Reptilians (the rulers of Earth) have to
either promote it or approve of it. Thus, since you are a human being, I
wouldn't suggest getting involved with anything that was promoted or
approved by the Reptilians (i.e., certain things that are popular).



Some popular things, like low-quality, "artificial" food, are hard to
avoid. But, there are popular things that you can and should avoid, such
as: Believing in one of the Reptilians' popular, yet fake, religions;
or, believing the Reptilians' popular, yet fake, version of history. The
news that the mass media reports each day is very popular, but it is not
based upon the truth. It's just another form of entertainment designed
to keep you from THINKING.



You should realize by now that it is a lot easier to control what is in
your mind than it is to control your physical environment. So, even
though you are still a physical slave to the Reptilians, you definitely
should not be a mental slave to them--no one has a gun to your head,
telling you what to think. Use your free will in order to free your mind
and to accept the real truth.



As you can see, the Reptilians sponsor nonsense, but suppress the truth.
Thus, popularity on Earth tends to bring about "a whole lot of nothing."






Human beings are encouraged to waste their time, money, and resources on
mundane nonsense: Waste is ingrained into our culture. The entire bogus
reality was designed by the demigogues to thrive upon waste. And thus,
this world does indeed thrive upon waste: Rich people love to waste
their money on useless trinkets, instead of using it to seek the truth;
intelligent people love to waste their time getting Ph.D.s, instead of
using it to help others; and, the average person loves to waste their
time and money entertaining themselves, instead of using those things to
advance themselves.



As a wasteful species, humanity is indeed the exact opposite of a
spiritually-efficient species. For example, all of the terabytes upon
terabytes of porn videos that are stored on Internet servers and
people's hard drives could instead be trillions of text files that are
filled with esoteric knowledge. So, the abundance of Internet porn is
yet another example of "a whole lot of nothing."



Moreover, the physical aspect of inefficiency was taken care of by the
Reptilians from the get-go: "In order to achieve maximum enslavement
while simultaneously demonstrating some production, the reptilians have
forced humans to labour under the primary technology of the wheel.
Wheels cause motion without much purpose. Much more energy is put into
wheel-driven engines than can be extracted from them....Moving things by
employing wheels is a very inefficient method.






World Peace, and Waste



With the Reptilians in control, it is foolish for one to think that
world peace or stability is actually attainable: The reptilians run a
war economy, and real peace is never considered by them. They waste
resources to keep people enslaved. They usurp all surpluses for their
own gratification











Sub-Reality



Humanity does not live in reality, but rather, in sub-reality. People
spend most of their time denying the truth, not seeing things for what
they actually are. Initially, their intuition may give them the correct
interpretation of something. But then, their social conditioning
overrides their intuition, molding that thing into what society wants
them to think it is. Thus, they are not able to think for themselves or
interpret reality correctly.



In other words, "reality" is what actually exists and what is actually
going on, as opposed to the fa├žade that society has placed over what
actually exists and what is actually going on; nor is reality how one
interprets something when in a state of psychological denial.



For example, when it comes to the government informing the public about
something, most people simply assume that their government is telling
them the truth. But, IN REALITY, these people have absolutely no idea
what is actually going on, and do not want to admit such an obvious fact
to themselves! In society, critical issues, such as what the government
is really doing behind the scenes, are simply blown off as being non-
issues. Very convenient indeed.






Reptilian Programming



Human beings are programmed by the Reptilians to not believe the truth
and to not seek the truth. The latter manifests itself in the form of
one being preoccupied with mundane things such as politics and mass
media news. In addition, there are other roadblocks (i.e., mundane time
and energy wasters) to seeking the truth that are hard-wired into the
societal control system. These include work, school, and all the other
ways of trying to obtain money.






False Implementation After the Fact



False implementation after the fact is the Reptilians' ultimate form of
deception. This is when the Reptilians pretend to be in the process of
implementing something new (such as a new form of control or a new form
of technology), which has, in fact, already been secretly implemented by
them. Thus, for example, if a certain false implementation is ever
discovered by a conspiracy theorist, the conspiracy theorist will waste
his time forever trying to stop the introduction of something that
actually already exists.

False implementation after the fact is somewhat similar to the "limited
hangout" form of deception. A limited hangout is when someone
voluntarily confesses to committing a small crime in order to cover up
their real crime.







Control, Control, Control



The word "insidious" is defined as "operating or proceeding in an
inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect;
working or spreading harmfully in a subtle or stealthy manner;
developing so gradually as to be well established before becoming
apparent" (Dictionary.com).



Well, folks, aliens get their kicks out of controlling semi-intelligent
beings (such as humans) in an insidious manner. In THIS universe,
control is the name of the game, and insidious control is all that much
sweeter. In fact, much of what you may consider to be "sick and
twisted" behavior or "sick and twisted," elaborate logic is actually the
norm to aliens--it is their modus operandi.



Thus, on Earth, aliens control human beings and human beings control
animals. Um, yeah, in case you forgot, HUMAN BEINGS LOVE TO CONTROL
ANIMALS!



However, the cool thing about all of this is that even though you may
ridicule this and all of the information on this website, you are,
nevertheless, still being controlled by the Reptilians! You can walk
away from your computer laughing, but you are still trapped on a prison
planet!





You all can no longer hide behind your status quo
worldview, and your feeble-minded reasoning does
not and cannot negate what actually exists. The truth
will not bow down to your ignorance or insecurities.



And, as for those of you who need approval from
your friends or family in order to believe something,
you don't even really care about the truth. Rather,
your real desire in life is simply to conform to those
around you.



You all are slaves to your respective cultures, and
are not scared of the truth, but rather, you feel
embarrassed by the truth. How can you even begin
to grasp the truth about existence when you are still
imprisoned by a human culture?







The Library and Archives



On this website you will find a library of materials to look at and
examine, ranging from eye-witness accounts to video. You have a choice
of ignoring the whole library of evidence and going back to your
comfortable existance, or stepping through the looking-glass with us,
and seeing the real world for how it really is. Shape-shifting is REAL."



--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

Quintal
2007-12-01 14:11:51 EST
In article <_oqdnayAbcywas3anZ2dnUVZ_qainZ2d@comcast.com>,
J*P@youreatowel.com says...
> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in a message
>
> > http://realshapeshifters.com/
>
> > About This Website
> > First and foremost, this website is not a joke....
>
> It's a joke, and your 200 lines of "Why you should accept this bullshit as
> true" doesn't sell it as anything better.
>
> Just because your psychotic hallucinations seem real to you, doesn't mean
> they are actually real to sane people.
>
>

lol it's fun to catch fishes on usenet.
Really works well.
Just have to describe a neurosis for its holders to jump on the thread
and deny it, thereby demonstrating its truth.

i could repeat what i just quoted to reply to these 3 guys, but it would
be tedious;-)

--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

Tom
2007-12-01 17:04:31 EST

"quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
news:MPG.21bbc24fdab5d4c1989d7c@news.club-internet.fr...
>
> lol it's fun to catch fishes on usenet.

That's why it's called "trolling". And why it's held in so much contempt.



Quintal
2007-12-02 21:31:19 EST
In article <EIOdncr7yoP6R8zanZ2dnUVZ_vumnZ2d@comcast.com>,
d*l@comcast.net says...
>
> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
> news:MPG.21bbc24fdab5d4c1989d7c@news.club-internet.fr...
> >
> > lol it's fun to catch fishes on usenet.
>
> That's why it's called "trolling". And why it's held in so much contempt.

that's trolling when you do it on purpose and deceivingly.
my objective was to inform people, albeit knowing that the newsgroups I
posted to contain the usual disinfo agents/shills/skeptic bullies.


--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

Tom
2007-12-03 01:56:25 EST

"quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
news:MPG.21bd7ad2cf25e86989d94@news.club-internet.fr...
> In article <EIOdncr7yoP6R8zanZ2dnUVZ_vumnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> dantoPAYATTENTIONmel@comcast.net says...
>>
>> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
>> news:MPG.21bbc24fdab5d4c1989d7c@news.club-internet.fr...
>> >
>> > lol it's fun to catch fishes on usenet.
>>
>> That's why it's called "trolling". And why it's held in so much
>> contempt.
>
> that's trolling when you do it on purpose and deceivingly.

That's how you "catch fishes". You use bait to disguise the hook and it's
not done by accident.

> my objective was to inform people,

To misinform people. To "catch fishes on Usenet". Not one of the rants
that you've posted do you yourself believe to be true, so you are not
genuinely trying to inform. You are deliberately trying to misinform.

> albeit knowing that the newsgroups I
> posted to contain the usual disinfo agents/shills/skeptic bullies.

I'm a dismisinformationist. I diss the kind of deliberate misinforming that
you do simply because you think "it's fun to catch fishes on Usenet".



Quintal
2007-12-08 03:17:16 EST
In article <juidnQdjGKgNNc7anZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@comcast.com>,
d*l@comcast.net says...
>
> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
> news:MPG.21bd7ad2cf25e86989d94@news.club-internet.fr...
> > In article <EIOdncr7yoP6R8zanZ2dnUVZ_vumnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> > dantoPAYATTENTIONmel@comcast.net says...
> >>
> >> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
> >> news:MPG.21bbc24fdab5d4c1989d7c@news.club-internet.fr...
> >> >
> >> > lol it's fun to catch fishes on usenet.
> >>
> >> That's why it's called "trolling". And why it's held in so much
> >> contempt.
> >
> > that's trolling when you do it on purpose and deceivingly.
>
> That's how you "catch fishes".

yup, unwillingly.

> You use bait to disguise the hook

no

> and it's
> not done by accident.

well i know what's in these waters but the fishes are not my objective.
my point is to inform, not the self-appointed guardians of the
newsgroups, but the people interested in the newsgroups topics.

> > my objective was to inform people,
>
> To misinform people.

nope.
i read an article that i found very informative, therefore i'm posting
it on usenet in order for others to profit from it.
it's an essential side of providence-based giving-receiving.
you got to give back what you receive.
i know the usual bullies and critics are unaware of this law and the
state of mind that applies to it. And they take for an invasion what is
just a fair use of the medium.


> To "catch fishes on Usenet". Not one of the rants
> that you've posted do you yourself believe to be true, so you are not
> genuinely trying to inform. You are deliberately trying to misinform.

that's a statement of belief that you're doing.
You need this point to seem true in order to go on accusing me of
whatever.


> > albeit knowing that the newsgroups I
> > posted to contain the usual disinfo agents/shills/skeptic bullies.
>
> I'm a dismisinformationist. I diss the kind of deliberate misinforming that
> you do simply because you think "it's fun to catch fishes on Usenet".


it is fun to catch them yes. they feel the compulsive need to attack and
criticize anything that brings some constructive material to the world.
they take it as a personal attack on their prerogatives over their
territory.
i know, i'm one on a french newsgroup.

i posted the article of this thread because it does describe things in a
depth i hadnt seen before.
whenever i find something illuminating i do make it available to many
others on the net, be it through usenet or other mediums.
it's fun to see you and other usual cristallized dwellers reacting
immediately and predictably. More sharks than fishes. And i'm the
dolphin:;-)


--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

Tom
2007-12-08 15:28:26 EST

"quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
news:MPG.21c46365c7113453989db7@news.club-internet.fr...
> In article <juidnQdjGKgNNc7anZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> dantoPAYATTENTIONmel@comcast.net says...
>>
>> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
>> news:MPG.21bd7ad2cf25e86989d94@news.club-internet.fr...
>> > In article <EIOdncr7yoP6R8zanZ2dnUVZ_vumnZ2d@comcast.com>,
>> > dantoPAYATTENTIONmel@comcast.net says...
>> >>
>> >> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
>> >> news:MPG.21bbc24fdab5d4c1989d7c@news.club-internet.fr...
>> >> >
>> >> > lol it's fun to catch fishes on usenet.
>> >>
>> >> That's why it's called "trolling". And why it's held in so much
>> >> contempt.
>> >
>> > that's trolling when you do it on purpose and deceivingly.
>>
>> That's how you "catch fishes".
>
> yup, unwillingly.

So you post messages and have fun "catching fishes" unwillingly. Uh huh.

>> You use bait to disguise the hook
>
> no

Posting material you don't believe, without commentary, is baiting, whether
you want to call it that or not.

> well i know what's in these waters but the fishes are not my objective.

Except that it's fun to do it while claiming you do it for some other
purpose.

> my point is to inform, not the self-appointed guardians of the
> newsgroups, but the people interested in the newsgroups topics.

Again, by posting material which you do not believe to be true, you are not
"informing" people. You are deliberately misinforming people.


>> > my objective was to inform people,
>>
>> To misinform people.
>
> nope.

Yup. Your denial carries no supporting argument. It's just a flat denial.

> i read an article that i found very informative,

Misinformative, since you didn't believe it to be true.

> therefore i'm posting
> it on usenet in order for others to profit from it.
> it's an essential side of providence-based giving-receiving.
> you got to give back what you receive.
> i know the usual bullies and critics are unaware of this law and the
> state of mind that applies to it.

How do you feel that you are being "bullied"? Who forces you to do
something you don't want to do? Apparently you feel that you should be
allowed to post anything you like, whether you believe it or not, without
anyone having the right to question or criticize it. Why do you feel that
you should have the right to post what you choose while others should not
have the right to post what they choose?

> And they take for an invasion what is
> just a fair use of the medium.

No one but you called it an "invasion". I said your were trolling because
that's exactly "having fun catching fishes in Usenet" is.

>> To "catch fishes on Usenet". Not one of the rants
>> that you've posted do you yourself believe to be true, so you are not
>> genuinely trying to inform. You are deliberately trying to misinform.
>
> that's a statement of belief that you're doing.

A belief I have supported with evidence, unlike the crap you have been
posting.

> You need this point to seem true in order to go on accusing me of
> whatever.

If I did not consider it true, I wouldn't post it, unlike you.

> it is fun to catch them yes. they feel the compulsive need to attack and
> criticize anything that brings some constructive material to the world.

Please explain how what you have posted is "constructive". What can you
construct from it that it in any way useful?

> i posted the article of this thread because it does describe things in a
> depth i hadnt seen before.

Do you believe it to be factual or not? If you do, what evidence of its
factuality can you offer? If you do not, then your statement is nothing but
typical troll hypocrisy.



Quintal
2007-12-10 10:26:49 EST
In article <h-OdnbMjetDDY8fanZ2dnUVZ_rWtnZ2d@comcast.com>,
d*l@comcast.net says...
>
> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
> news:MPG.21c46365c7113453989db7@news.club-internet.fr...
> > In article <juidnQdjGKgNNc7anZ2dnUVZ_jidnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> > dantoPAYATTENTIONmel@comcast.net says...
> >>
> >> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
> >> news:MPG.21bd7ad2cf25e86989d94@news.club-internet.fr...
> >> > In article <EIOdncr7yoP6R8zanZ2dnUVZ_vumnZ2d@comcast.com>,
> >> > dantoPAYATTENTIONmel@comcast.net says...
> >> >>
> >> >> "quintal" <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote in message
> >> >> news:MPG.21bbc24fdab5d4c1989d7c@news.club-internet.fr...
> >> >> >
> >> >> > lol it's fun to catch fishes on usenet.
> >> >>
> >> >> That's why it's called "trolling". And why it's held in so much
> >> >> contempt.
> >> >
> >> > that's trolling when you do it on purpose and deceivingly.
> >>
> >> That's how you "catch fishes".
> >
> > yup, unwillingly.
>
> So you post messages and have fun "catching fishes" unwillingly. Uh huh.
>
> >> You use bait to disguise the hook
> >
> > no
>
> Posting material you don't believe, without commentary, is baiting, whether
> you want to call it that or not.
>
> > well i know what's in these waters but the fishes are not my objective.
>
> Except that it's fun to do it while claiming you do it for some other
> purpose.
>
> > my point is to inform, not the self-appointed guardians of the
> > newsgroups, but the people interested in the newsgroups topics.
>
> Again, by posting material which you do not believe to be true, you are not
> "informing" people. You are deliberately misinforming people.
>
>
> >> > my objective was to inform people,
> >>
> >> To misinform people.
> >
> > nope.
>
> Yup. Your denial carries no supporting argument. It's just a flat denial.
>
> > i read an article that i found very informative,
>
> Misinformative, since you didn't believe it to be true.
>
> > therefore i'm posting
> > it on usenet in order for others to profit from it.
> > it's an essential side of providence-based giving-receiving.
> > you got to give back what you receive.
> > i know the usual bullies and critics are unaware of this law and the
> > state of mind that applies to it.
>
> How do you feel that you are being "bullied"? Who forces you to do
> something you don't want to do? Apparently you feel that you should be
> allowed to post anything you like, whether you believe it or not, without
> anyone having the right to question or criticize it. Why do you feel that
> you should have the right to post what you choose while others should not
> have the right to post what they choose?
>
> > And they take for an invasion what is
> > just a fair use of the medium.
>
> No one but you called it an "invasion". I said your were trolling because
> that's exactly "having fun catching fishes in Usenet" is.
>
> >> To "catch fishes on Usenet". Not one of the rants
> >> that you've posted do you yourself believe to be true, so you are not
> >> genuinely trying to inform. You are deliberately trying to misinform.
> >
> > that's a statement of belief that you're doing.
>
> A belief I have supported with evidence, unlike the crap you have been
> posting.
>
> > You need this point to seem true in order to go on accusing me of
> > whatever.
>
> If I did not consider it true, I wouldn't post it, unlike you.
>
> > it is fun to catch them yes. they feel the compulsive need to attack and
> > criticize anything that brings some constructive material to the world.
>
> Please explain how what you have posted is "constructive". What can you
> construct from it that it in any way useful?
>
> > i posted the article of this thread because it does describe things in a
> > depth i hadnt seen before.
>
> Do you believe it to be factual or not? If you do, what evidence of its
> factuality can you offer? If you do not, then your statement is nothing but
> typical troll hypocrisy.
>
>
>

Tom being Tom as usual;-)

--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron