Activism Discussion: [dont Miss This One] Confessions Of A Covert Agent

[dont Miss This One] Confessions Of A Covert Agent

Quintal
2007-12-02 20:41:18 EST
->
alt.conspiracy,alt.activism,alt.magick,us.politics,fr.soc.politique,fr.s
oc.complots

<- alt.activism

http://artofmentalwarfare.com/pog/

Confessions of a Covert Agent

Psychological Operations is my specialty. PsyOps.

Everything I?ve done has been highly classified, all black programs and
black operations. Some people I know thought I worked for the CIA, but
it?s much more complicated than that. I?ve worked with people in the
CIA, DIA, NSC, NSA, SAIC, Army Intel and many more lesser known agencies
within the intelligence apparatus.

Before focusing on PsyOps I started out running covert combat missions,
special operations. I was good at what I did and rose through the ranks
fast. When the ?War on Terror? started I was paid a lot of money to
consult with private military contractors. When private paramilitary
units needed to get the jobs done that paid the most money they would
come to me with checkbooks filled with US taxpayer dough.

I?ve seen the worst things imaginable, hell on earth. Had friends die in
my arms. Seen piles of rotten corpses. Seen men, women and children
tortured. I?ve seen the eyes of terrified and confused children being
sold into a vicious life of slavery and an early death.

I could get a lot more graphic, but you get the idea.

That was my life, and all along I was told that I was fighting for
freedom and working for the ?good guys.? What a ridiculous comment that
is! In the black world, that is, in the covert world, there aren?t any
?good guys? ? just varying degrees of evil.

As Brigadier General Butler famously stated, ?War is a racket.? It
doesn?t have anything to do with freedom and democracy. It is not good
fighting evil. There?s just a bunch of old greedy gangsta motherfuckers
making obscene amounts of cash and breeding hatred, violence, terrorists
and sex slaves.

The truth is, there is no oversight! Meaning, you can get away with
anything, nothing is illegal because no one knows about it, or the few
who do are either in on it or have a vested interest in keeping quiet.
Whether you?re runnin? guns, weapons, drugs, gold, diamonds, women,
children, it just doesn?t matter. As long as the old guard gets their
resources, it?s all good. And in the end, it?s all about power. The
people who really run this planet know that natural resources (oil,
water, coltan, cobalt, etc.) are the key. The ?War on Terror? is just a
front for a geo-strategic resource grab on a massive scale. Even the
wars in Northern Africa are all about exploitation of resources. Once
the good ole CIA boys at Bechtel did their NASA satellite studies of the
Democratic Republic of Congo?s (DRC) mineral resources and discovered
that it was the ?richest patch of earth on the planet,? all hell broke
loose! They figured out that the DRC has 80% of the world?s coltan,
among many other vital resources. Without coltan, you can?t have any
technology that requires a computer chip: computers, cell phones,
satellites and weapon systems, of course. So Bechtel, the CitiBank boys,
the World Bank, IMF and various covert elements have been supplying
brutal regime after brutal regime in the region. Well over four million
and counting have died there.

Same thing with oil in the Middle East. Do you think they really give a
shit about Iraqi freedom? We worked hard to make you believe that, but
c?mon, they don?t give a shit about the Iraqi people. They?ve killed
about a MILLION of them! And that?s NOT an exaggeration! They sure as
hell give a shit about Iraqi oil though. They also care about Saudi oil,
and have a nice deal with a dictatorship that brutally oppresses their
people. If freedom and democracy are the issue, how about freeing the
Saudi people? Why do you think 15 of the 9/11 terrorists came from Saudi
Arabia? We support a regime that oppresses those people. We support them
because they cooperate on the oil front. So, why strike back at them?
Let?s hit Iraq. They don?t give us any oil - let?s get?em!

If you look at the history of covert special operations, it?s all about
securing a piece of land that has some valuable resource. Once the
resource is identified, special ops figures out the most efficient way
to suppress or extinguish the population that is unfortunate enough to
live near it. Then the big companies come in, from the United Fruit
Company to the Bechtels and Halliburtons of the world. That is the way
it has been and still is, from John D. Rockefeller and Allen Dulles
right through Kissinger, Bush Sr. and Cheney. Millions of innocent
civilians have been slaughtered. Let me repeat that: Millions of
innocent civilians have been slaughtered. And I?m not kidding you. These
are evil motherfuckers and they are no friends of ours. These things
don?t have anything to do with protecting the US people or standing up
for freedom and democracy. They don?t give a shit about the average
American. In this age of the global economy, the concept of nation state
is obsolete. If only proud Americans could understand that. Pride in the
American way is just another propaganda device for PsyOps agents ?
people like me ? to use to manipulate you and make you think that black
is white and white is black.

If you were to ask me who is a bigger threat to the people of the US,
Cheney or bin Laden, or who has done more damage to the US, I would say
Cheney without hesitation. Cheney, along with Bush Sr. and Kissinger,
has been running the covert world for about 40 years now.

A little side note for you: I firmly believe Robert Gates, the current
Secretary of Defense and Bush Sr.?s right-hand man in the covert world,
used computer cryptography and software security assets to get Bush Jr.
elected both times. I do not have direct knowledge of the operation, but
research ?Robert Gates,? ?Bill Owens,? ?electronic voting security,?
?HAVA,? ?VoteHere? and ?Scientific Applications International Corp.? [We
will post more on this in the near future.] The operation went so well
that Gates was going to be made the first ever Director of National
Intelligence. He turned down the job, but then took the Secretary of
Defense position when Rumsfeld was removed from his public position. I
don?t think there will ever be solid evidence linking directly to
members of the administration; it?s all a tangled web of plausible
deniability. But I do think it will eventually be proven that the
elections were manipulated to deliver Bush the victory. Many people in
the covert world take this for granted, as common sense.
Please don?t confuse this as partisan propaganda. I don?t give a shit
about the Democrat or Republican PsyOps mind-fuck dynamic. They?re just
labels to divide a potentially powerful united US public.

It?s hard to get the average American to understand these things. Most
everyone in this country has been mind-fucked since birth. For a very
blatant example, you can look at the advertising industry and the way
they have increased intensely their focus on the youth. It?s all about
breeding impulsive emotionally driven consumers through repetition -
over and over again - buy, buy, buy. You hear something enough and you
internalize the message. It becomes something like the air you breathe,
like gravity. It?s there, omnipresent, but you don?t realize it or
consciously think about it. It becomes the spring from which your
thoughts leap forth.

What it all boils down to is the exposure rate. You take a simple
message and you repeat it over and over, such as mentioning Saddam and
9/11. You don?t have to say Saddam was involved in 9/11, because that is
not true. You just have to mention Saddam and 9/11 in the same simple
repetitive message thousands of times and people will support an attack
on a country that didn?t have anything to do with 9/11 because they?ve
been psychologically conditioned to link the two.

It?s psychological operations on a grand scale, mass psychology. The
scientific art of manipulating public opinion is 100 years old now.
PsyOps have evolved to the point, thanks to the all pervasive mass
media, where we can make you believe, or at least passively accept,
whatever we want you to. I secretly worked with the world?s most
powerful media companies to get you to believe what ?they? want you to
believe. The media is the most efficient weapon of tyranny and
oppression ever created. No need to physically control populations
anymore when you can do it mentally - program it in, internalize the
rules.

To give a little more background on publicly revealed psychological
operations, in 1977, after the Congressional Church Committee
investigated CIA manipulation of the news media, and right after George
Bush Sr. left his post as the Director of the CIA, famed Watergate
reporter Carl Bernstein searched a little deeper into what was known as
Operation Mockingbird. He revealed that over 400 US journalists were
actually carrying out clandestine CIA PsyOps services. Bernstein
identified operations involving almost every major US news outlet, most
notably The New York Times, CBS and Time magazine. The CIA responded to
all of this with a ?limited hangout.? A ?limited hangout? is CIA speak
for when classified information gets out and you have to make it seem as
if you are ?coming clean? with all the information on the operation, but
in reality you are really just admitting part of the operation so you
can cover up other deeper parts and continue the program. This worked
very effectively for them, as the US public quickly moved on and this
operation has largely been forgotten. Currently, I would estimate, with
cable news and the Internet now, that there are well over a thousand
covert operatives spread throughout the news media. They have a firm
grip on television, newspapers, wire services, radio and magazines.
However, with the Internet - that?s their weak spot - it?s too
decentralized and difficult to control.

The Pentagon?s Information Operations Roadmap now describes the Internet
as an enemy ?weapons system.? The Pentagon doesn?t hide the fact that
they want total control over information, or as they call it
?information dominance.? They very plainly state that they seek to
?control land, sea, space and information.? This is what they refer to
as ?full spectrum dominance.? If you don?t think they see this as a top
priority, look at Iraq. The plan to ?embed? journalists with the
military in Iraq was a strategic operation that considered ?journalism
as part of psychological operations.? The journalists that weren?t
?embedded? were considered ?enemy combatants.? More journalists have
been killed in Iraq than in any other war, and it is the US doing a
large portion of the killing.

Before I go too far here, the point I want to make to the US public, the
bottom line is that the most power crazed and greed addicted people are
above the law and get away with everything. In the covert world rules do
not apply. Democracy is a fairy tale. Nothing is what it seems, reality
isn?t real. Through the looking glass Alice goes.

I?ve fought against it and got nowhere. I?ve informed people that I
naively thought could do something, but nothing could be done. I took
all the blood money I?ve made and donated it to humanitarian causes.
Will it make a difference? No. Not in the grand scheme of things, but in
the short run it may save a few people? maybe. And that?s all I can hope
for at this point.

I?ve become so cynical! I live with guilt and cynicism weighing on my
every move, my every thought.

When you?ve seen the things I have seen, been involved with the things
I?ve been involved with, when you?ve spent the majority of your life
living like I have, what do you do when you decide to give it up and get
out? Can you ever get out?

I was able to get out, thus far, when no one I knew thought I could get
out. But once you lived in the covert world, ?normal? civilian life
feels like a prison sentence. Then again, the covert world was a prison
sentence.

I?ve been strongly advised to keep a very low profile and forget about
things for a while. But I find it hard to just fade into the night when
we are reaching an event horizon, a breaking point. Despite my cynicism,
there is a part of me that knows I have to keep fighting. The stakes are
just too high, higher then they?ve ever been. The human species is in
serious trouble, facing a set of crises unlike anything we?ve ever faced
before. Unless these covert forces are exposed, and ultimately
eliminated, I don?t see how we can even begin to make the bold actions
that we need to start making now - and I mean right fucking now! These
covert forces are a root cause and driver, a cancer spreading through
the system and planet.

As far as I can tell, you can?t change the system from within the
intelligence community itself. This includes the Senate Intel Committee.
If the urgently needed changes are ever to happen, it has to come from
the US public. Now I know first hand how the American public has been
conditioned to be apathetic and not get involved in politics and has
been fed a steady diet of misinformation. But propaganda only works to
the point where the population being propagandized is not feeling the
direct impact and negative consequences on a personal level in their
daily lives. That?s why the draft played a large role in bringing an end
to Vietnam. We need another draft to push the mainstream over the edge
and into action, but the façade is beginning to crack - 9/11 had some
effect, the war in Iraq certainly, Katrina, massive job loses and an
economic downturn that has really just begun have all factored into
creating a critical mass. Even the most propagandized population in the
history of civilization will have to act when their very survival and
well-being is directly threatened and impacted. I just hope enough
people will understand the need for bold decisive action now, before
it?s too late.

So, to the people who have awareness of the problems facing us, if I
could give advice, it would be this:

1. Try the Bush Administration for war crimes. If the case could ever
be brought to court, the evidence to convict is definitely there. This
is why the administration has been strongly against the International
Criminal Court. If we are to begin repairing this country, and the
world, we must begin by showing these power crazed and covert forces
that they are accountable. If we can convict someone like Cheney, we
will send a powerful message to the covert world. If we let them walk,
we will keep having these problems. New people will follow them and take
their place.
2. Investigate where all the military spending has been vanishing off
to. There are literally trillions of taxpayer dollars unaccounted for.
This money is fueling the covert world and terrorism in general. As part
of this, I would include an investigation into war profiteering as well.
3. Make it mandatory that all electronic voting machines must have a
100% verifiable paper trail.
4. Get people into the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) who
will smash the current media ownership rules. The concentration of media
ownership is the foundation of the covert power structure. Without that,
the whole thing is a house of cards. That?s why the FCC is currently
trying to ram through rules that will further consolidate media
ownership before the Bush administration leaves office. As part of this,
it is pivotal that we protect the open architecture of the Internet. The
media belongs to the people, as does the government, in theory anyway,
but we need an information system that actually serves the public
interest.
5. Declare a national and global emergency on the environmental
front. We have already reached the breaking point. We need organized,
governmental, policy driven, bold action now.
6. We need to address entities that now have power over the
Constitution, such as the undemocratic and unelected corporate global
governing structure - institutions like the World Trade Organization
(WTO) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and ?agreements? like
NAFTA and DR-CAFTA, to name a few. Most Americans don?t even know what
these power structures are, let alone that they have power that
supersedes the Constitution. We must also address the National Security
Act, that?s where the ultimate power of our country lies. The National
Security Act has effectively made the Constitution meaningless and is
the primary driver of the covert world. The PATRIOT Act and various
other newly granted powers must also be drastically revised or
eliminated completely in order to protect our civil liberties.
7. Lastly, we need to have publicly financed elections. As long as we
have a system that requires candidates to raise tens of millions of
dollars to even be considered for office, we will have politicians who
bend over backwards for the richest one percent and the most powerful
elements of society at the citizens? expense. An important aspect of
this has to be a requirement for large media companies to provide
candidates with free airtime. Candidates have to spend the majority of
their money on advertising in the mainstream media. That?s why the major
news media spend so much time focusing on who is raising the most money,
because they are the ones who end up with all that money. Once we have
publicly financed elections and free airtime for candidates, we will get
people in office who will work in the interests of the public because
they are not beholden to the large and powerful entities. When you have
politicians depending on the public instead of the private sector for
survival, all the issues mentioned above could be addressed because they
won?t have to fear the withdrawal of support from large corporations and
the wealthy and powerful who do not want these things to happen. This
will also enable us to eliminate tax breaks for the richest one percent,
put an end to corporate welfare practices, and stop funding for obscene
military and prison industrial companies that are profiting off of
disasters and no longer serve security interests. Then we can redirect
that money into environmental, education, health care and social
security programs, to mention a few.

In the current political environment this may all sound like an
unrealistic pipe dream, but these are the seven pivotal things that MUST
happen. If all seven don?t happen within the next few years, we will
have set the world on a disastrously irreversible course. This is ?the
unfortunate reality of our current situation.? It is not going to be
easy, but you better start fighting for it now, while we still can.

It really does come down to us. You have to personally, in your daily
life, do everything you can. With enough public pressure all of these
things are achievable. Once we get a small portion of the population
acting in this direction, it will quickly catch on and spread. Even
though the overwhelming majority of the US population is incredibly
propagandized on the surface, just underneath is the realization of the
need for mass action. They just need leaders to point this out. The
mainstream just needs a spark. Do what you can to set it off. It is a
matter of unprecedented significance.

** This article is excerpted from the upcoming edition of the book The
Art of Mental Warfare. **

For updates to this article, sign up for our free alerts and newsletter
via email here.

Popularity: 100% [?]

Share This
Email This Post Email This Post

Be the Smartest MoFo You Know!
Subscribe to The Art of Mental Warfare Email Newsletter.

Comments (45) Permalink TrackBack
November 19, 2007
ArtofMentalWarfare.com: The Warning
Posted By David @ 12:14 am ? Filed under: Features, Video

ArtofMentalWarfare.com presents The Warning, a politically powerful new
music video featuring Grammy Award-winning artist Trent Reznor. The
Warning takes on the covert interests behind the war and our media
saturated society. From war crimes to the destruction of the environment
and a celebrity-obsessed culture, The Warning is a clarion call to
action for an apathetic nation.
Turn up the volume and click the play button?

Get the book that inspired this video:
The Art of Mental Warfare.

Popularity: 45% [?]

Share This
Email This Post Email This Post

Be the Smartest MoFo You Know!
Subscribe to The Art of Mental Warfare Email Newsletter.

Comments (41) Permalink TrackBack
The Art of Mental Warfare Opening Statement: Let The Media War Begin
Posted By David @ 12:01 am ? Filed under: Excerpts, Features

For my opening statement I am going to say some things that are obvious
to those of us who spend the majority of our time researching and
analyzing power politics. We have come to understand that the mainstream
media is an elaborate and sophisticated propaganda apparatus that is
designed and utilized to deceive, manipulate, dumb down, distract and
marginalize the American public. We realize that the mainstream media is
not giving us the vital information that we need to develop informed
opinions and participate in this so-called ?democracy.?

However, the average US citizen still does not understand this. They are
too busy working hard trying to make ends meet, trying to provide for
their families, trying to pay off their homes, credit cards and debt.
They don?t have the time to spend hours everyday researching issues that
the mainstream media doesn?t even mention or discuss.

In fact, with hundreds of television channels, radio stations,
magazines, newspapers and movies, the average citizen thinks the amount
of viewpoints in the media are overwhelming and diverse. They don?t
realize that the vast majority of media companies are controlled by a
handful of the world?s most powerful interrelated corporate interests.
They don?t realize that over the past 25 years we have experienced a
scandalous concentration in media ownership and an all out attack on
public TV and radio.

The number of corporations dominating the US mainstream media:

1983 = 50
1993= 14
2007 = 5

Government spending on public broadcasting per person:

Germany $85
UK $83
US $1.54

The US has the lowest per capita funding of public broadcasting in the
industrialized world.

?Never before has censorship been so perfect. Never before have
those who are still led to believe, in a few countries, that they remain
free citizens, been less entitled to make their opinions heard, wherever
it is a matter of choices affecting their real lives. Never before has
it been possible to lie to them so brazenly. The spectator is simply
supposed to know nothing, and deserve nothing.? - Guy Debord, Comments
on the Society of the Spectacle

The censorship most prevalent today is the most dangerous form. Not the
censorship of explicit words, sex or violence, but the censorship of any
thoughts outside of elite corporate ideology. Any views that lead to
critical thought on the prevailing elite market dominance are not
allowed to enter into public consciousness (the mass media).

?The media?s the most powerful entity on earth?. The press is so
powerful in its image-making role, it can make a criminal look like he?s
the victim and make the victim look like he?s the criminal?. If you
aren?t careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are
being oppressed and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.? -
Malcolm X

The Imperial War

Since Cheney and Bush began their disastrous ?War on Terror,? terrorism
incidents have increased over 600%. The invasion and occupation of Iraq
has created worldwide hatred toward America on an unprecedented scale.
If we had a critical and informative media system, the Bush
administration would have never been able to launch a war built on lies,
distortion and misinformation - a war that has already claimed the lives
of over 750,000 Iraqi civilians, and killed, wounded or maimed over
30,000 US soldiers. As costs continue to escalate, the war will cost the
US taxpayer well over a trillion dollars - with billions of tax dollars
stolen and unaccounted for!

?Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not
spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the
genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way
of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is
humanity hanging on a cross of iron.? ? President Dwight D. Eisenhower

For those of us who have researched and read the strategy papers that
have driven the Bush administration?s foreign policy - all written
before 9/11 - specifically the Strategy of the Silk Route, James Baker?s
and the Council on Foreign Relations? Strategic Energy Policy, the
Project for a New American Century?s Forces and Resources For a New
Century and other crucial documents, we know that these documents
clearly demonstrate that the war on terror is mostly a front for a geo-
strategic imperial war designed to control the majority of the earth?s
remaining oil supply. And the fact that this subject is almost never
seriously discussed in the mainstream press is an edifying example of
just how scandalous the mass media system has become.

This imperial war for resources brings us to the next urgent crisis of
our time, the current and coming environmental catastrophe.

Environmental Crisis

The earth?s resources are being quickly depleted. As the three billion
people in China and India become more modernized and begin living and
polluting like the modern US consumer, the earth?s resources and fragile
balance will become undone. Billions of people, literally billions of
people, will die - from the lack of food and water that will lead to
mass starvation, to the lack of medicine for treatable diseases and the
spread of infectious diseases.

Half of the world?s population now lives on $2 per day or less.

Global warming is quickly making these numbers grow and we are already
facing a crisis unprecedented in human history. The past three years
have been the hottest three years ever recorded. In the early nineties
leading scientists and organizations tried to inform us. In 1992, long
before Hurricane Katrina and Al Gore?s Inconvenient Truth, 1700 of the
world?s top scientists signed an official document, a Warning To
Humanity, stating:

?Human beings and the natural world are on a collision course. Human
activities inflict harsh and often irreversible damage on the
environment and on critical resources. If not checked, many of our
current practices put at serious risk the future that we wish for human
society and the plant and animal kingdoms, and may so alter the living
world that it will be unable to sustain life in the manner that we know.
Fundamental changes are urgent if we are to avoid the collision our
present course will bring about.?

In 1997, the World Watch Institute reported that storms would be, ?more
frequent, more intense, and more destructive.? Yet these dire warnings
went unheard. Paid-off energy industry experts and lobbyists
marginalized them, and they were never given fair coverage in the
mainstream corporate media ? media companies that have shared economic
interests with the energy industry that they serve.

If you thought the recent upsurge in catastrophic hurricanes, tornados,
heat waves, droughts and other climatic disasters have been bad, you
need to understand that this was only the opening act, only a warning
shot as to what lies ahead.

?The economy has now come to declare open war on humanity, attacking
not only our possibilities for living, but our chances of survival?.
When an all-powerful economy lost its reason - and that is precisely
what defines these spectacular times.? ? Guy Debord, Comments on the
Society of the Spectacle

Economic Crisis

The war and environmental crisis will only exacerbate the current
economic inequalities that have been growing ever wider. Even in the US,
which once prided itself as being a nation with a thriving middle-class,
the financial wealth of the top 1% of households now exceeds the
combined wealth of 98% of households. That?s 1% having more wealth than
98% combined! The US now leads the industrialized world in inequality of
wealth.

Right now, the American middle-class is hanging by a thread. The average
American is in more debt today than ever. Consumer and household debt
are at unheard of levels.

?There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation.
One is by sword. The other is by debt.?
? John Adams, US President

The economic top 1% has looted the economy and enslaved the US public
like never before. Out of the recent trillions of dollars in tax cuts
more than half has gone to the economic top 1%. Tax cuts for top 1% are
larger than health, education, and all other initiatives combined.

But this is just the beginning of the theft from the American middle-
class. Our federal debt has reached an all time high. It is reported
over and over again that the federal debt has reached a staggering eight
trillion dollars. However, based upon the Financial Report of the United
States, issued by the Treasury Department - a report the corrupt
corporate media has suppressed and not reported on - the true total
federal debt is actually over $50 trillion! $50 trillion! We are paying
over $300 billion each year in interest alone. Your share of the federal
debt, as a taxpaying American, is already $400,000. That?s your share!
$400,000 out of your pocket and it is growing even higher.

Political Crisis

We can no longer rely on a co-opted, bought and paid for political
system. Our current politicians have proven over and over again that
they only make bold moves when they act in the power and greed-addicted
interests that they serve. The two-party system has become a sham!
Greedy Republicans and weak Democrats serve the same corporate elite
masters.

Last year?s change in Congress and the coming change in president are
only changes on the surface. The overwhelming majority of us will be
relieved when Bush and Cheney finally leave office, but Bush is just a
figurehead, just a spokesman, just a puppet on a string! He will
eventually leave, but the underlying system and institutions will remain
in place. Bush did not decide to go into Iraq alone, he had the support
of almost every member of the Senate and an overwhelming majority in
Congress. And most importantly, he had the vital support and backing of
the mainstream corporate press who brazenly and uncritically trumpeted
the call for this disaster. Bush is just the fall guy now, a patsy for
the elite interests he serves. The press and Congress will bash him, as
they rightfully should, and he will now take the blame, as he rightfully
should. But when he leaves office things will only appear to be better.

Just look at the newly empowered Democratic Congress. Despite their
rhetoric, they have been incredibly weak and inept in stopping the Iraq
war and cleaning up congressional corruption and ethics rules. They
continue to pass legislation that funds the war without any meaningful
timetable for withdrawal and have officially endorsed the Bush/IMF plan
to rob Iraq of their oil. And another significant and underreported fact
is that none of the war funding bills have included a proposed provision
that would have required the Bush administration to get congressional
approval for an attack on Iran.

The Democratic Congress has even been cutting secret ?trade? deals that
mean billions in corporate handouts. The Republican Party is dominated
by Neo-cons who believe in world domination by military force, and the
Democratic Party is in the hands of Neo-liberals who believe in
domination by economic force - leaving 98% of Americans without any
representation.

Fighting Back: The Media War

These are just some of the serious problems now staring us in the face.
It is imperative that we start getting these messages out to the
mainstream and quickly swing into action. We must get our message
through elite corporate censors who seek to maintain the status quo and
only half-heartedly attempt half-measures. The time for half-measures is
over! We must begin to take bold actions now.

We need to widen the scope of debate and expand the spectrum of
thinkable thought. We have to create a culture of accountability and
destroy the support systems that have led us toward devastation. We must
destroy the propaganda system and dismantle the concentration of media
ownership!

?I think one has to say it?s not just simply a matter of capturing
people and holding them accountable, but removing the sanctuaries,
removing the support systems.?
? Paul Wolfowitz

The power elite expend such great effort in controlling our
communication and information system because they fear the American
public more than any other enemy. They understand that if they lose
their grip on our mass media, their lies and injustices will be exposed
to the very people who can put a stop to their crimes!

The famed military strategist Carl von Clauswitz wrote in his study, On
War, that the key to defeating an enemy is to identify and strike at
?the hub of all power and movement, on which everything depends.?

The mass media is the foundation of the elite power structure. Without
domination of the mass media the elite power structure is a house of
cards.

?There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil,
to one who is striking at the root.?
? Henry David Thoreau

Once the people can get their message through elite censors, the
necessary evolution will occur. And thanks to the internet the tide has
begun to swing back in our favor. The internet has given us a major
weapon to battle these entrenched interests.

The internet is the one method of mass communication where you can
research news and information for yourself, where you can use your own
critical thinking and judgment skills, where voices are not censored
through elite corporate interests.

The internet has been for us what pamphlets were to our forefathers; a
new form of mass communication that is not censored by elite interests.

People are going to the internet and finding out all the information and
facts that the corporate media is not letting the public in on. So,
right there, you have a critical mass of informed and outraged citizens.

?Never in my lifetime have people all over the world demonstrated
greater awareness of the political forces ranged against them and the
possibilities of countering them.? ? John Perkins, Confessions of an
Economic Hit Man

People are using the internet for organizing and movement building.

The corporate elite are well aware of this. They see an informed
citizenship rising up. The elite do not want us getting together and
discussing political issues. They want that to be something that the
aristocracy decides, not you. That is why they are currently attacking
the open architecture of the internet.

?Every new technology necessitates a new war.?
? Marshall McLuhan

The internet has become the frontlines of the latest battle for justice,
freedom and democracy. The internet is democracy?s last avenue.
Cyberspace is our Underground Railroad.

The bottom line is that we are at the most crucial and pivotal time in
human history. The actions we take within the next few years are of
vital historical importance. Every one of us, whether we realize it or
not, or whether we want to be or not, is in a war, a war unlike any
other.

?You can?t be neutral on a moving train.?
? Howard Zinn

And the train is racing toward devastation at a quickened pace.

Unless we evolve from passive, apathetic spectators into active
participatory citizens and overthrow the corporate elite, we will
eventually pay the ultimate price.

It?s just a matter of time? tick? tick? tick?

We are here to fight a war, an information war, a media war, a war for
the survival and advancement of our species. However grandiose this may
sound, it is the unfortunate reality of our current situation.

It is not a war that I want to fight, I wish I could ignore the power
politics of the day, but I cannot, we cannot turn away from this crisis.
When you see a major catastrophe heading your way you have to confront
it and fight it with every tool at your disposal! Will you fight this
war with us?

Sign up to get involved, stay informed and voice your own opinions and
concerns.

?Are you brave enough to see?
Do you want to change it??
? Trent Reznor, The Hand That Feeds

Subscribe to The Art of Mental Warfare?s free email newsletter.

? This opening statement is an adapted excerpt from David Vincent?s
book, The Art of Mental Warfare.

--

Albert Einstein said, "No problem can be solved by the consciousness
that created it."

SwampMidget
2007-12-02 21:09:47 EST

> Confessions of a Covert Agent
>
> Psychological Operations is my specialty. PsyOps.
>
> Everything I?ve done has been highly classified, all black programs and
> black operations. Some people I know thought I worked for the CIA, but
> it?s much more complicated than that. I?ve worked with people in the
> CIA, DIA, NSC, NSA, SAIC, Army Intel and many more lesser known agencies
> within the intelligence apparatus.
>
> Before focusing on PsyOps I started out running covert combat missions,
> special operations. I was good at what I did and rose through the ranks
> fast.

WOW! A real secret agent!
What year did you get your 37f at Bragg and who was your instructor?
What is first sentence in the Hearts and Minds/Victory Before the
Battle textbook?

Defendario
2007-12-03 00:37:46 EST
TY for posting this chilling article from one who knows the awful truth.

Postlist expanded to improve distribution

quintal wrote:
> [...]
>
> We are here to fight a war, an information war, a media war, a war for
> the survival and advancement of our species. However grandiose this may
> sound, it is the unfortunate reality of our current situation.
>
> It is not a war that I want to fight, I wish I could ignore the power
> politics of the day, but I cannot, we cannot turn away from this crisis.
> When you see a major catastrophe heading your way you have to confront
> it and fight it with every tool at your disposal! Will you fight this
> war with us?
>
> Sign up to get involved, stay informed and voice your own opinions and
> concerns.
>
> ?Are you brave enough to see?
> Do you want to change it??
> ? Trent Reznor, The Hand That Feeds
>
> Subscribe to The Art of Mental Warfare?s free email newsletter.
>
> ? This opening statement is an adapted excerpt from David Vincent?s

Einstein
2007-12-03 00:51:12 EST
Bad grammar, ? in place of ', and many more errors. 0 for 10 on
believability, go back to your propoganda school or strap a suicide
vest on and meet Allah faster.

SwampMidget
2007-12-03 01:37:34 EST
On Dec 3, 12:37 am, Defendario <Defenda...@netscape.com> wrote:
> TY for posting this chilling article from one who knows the awful truth.
>
> Postlist expanded to improve distribution

LOL you moron!
He claims to have worked with psyops yet can't even name the year he
went through Fort Bragg for his MOS 37F or his instructor's name.

He says "...I?ve worked with people in the CIA, DIA, NSC, NSA, SAIC,
Army Intel ..."

The NSC is the National Security Council, which consists of the
President, select Cabinet members, the director of the CIA, and the
director of Homeland Security (since 2003). It's not even an
intelligence agency and has no agents.

You people are fuckin' retards.

Patriot Games
2007-12-03 08:19:54 EST
"Defendario" <Defendario@netscape.com> wrote in message
> http://artofmentalwarfare.com/pog/
> Confessions of a Covert Agent
> Psychological Operations is my specialty. PsyOps.
> Everything I?ve done has been...

Has been bullshit.

> Before focusing on PsyOps I started out running covert combat missions,
> special operations. I was good at what I did and rose through the ranks
> fast.

This guy's a liar, GS-grade promotions are rarely fast-tracked and never so
because you merely did what you were expected to do.

> I?ve become so cynical! I live with guilt and cynicism weighing on my
> every move, my every thought.

End your pain, put a bullet in your head.

AORobert
2007-12-04 08:19:09 EST
Too funny! I knew it had to be a joke when I saw "PsyOps" and not
PSYOP as is used. Unless they changed things since I got out of the
426th CA who sistered with the 15th PSYOP.

Yea, it is all highly classified, so you talk about it. Beautiful.
And it gets better and better. Then again maybe my 27 years military
can see this fraud, but why did the publisher not go to Ft Bragg and
as a few E-4's if this is for real?

Anyone who things .gov or .mil is capable of pulling off these stunts
needs a refresher course. Go watch the DMV at work for 15 minutes and
tell me how we manage to do these things again?

There are other errors here too, but pointing them out will just make
it easier for the next fraud to impress the ladies.