Activism Discussion: GREEN PARTY USA LINK REMOVED FROM ESOTERICK DUE TO ANTISEMITISM

GREEN PARTY USA LINK REMOVED FROM ESOTERICK DUE TO ANTISEMITISM

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2008-01-07 03:44:49 EST
I have removed the Green party link from my site, because it has a
blatant antisemitic article right on the front page, you'll see it
on the top right column, condemning Israel for defending itself
and bombing Lebanon in retaliation for the soldiers that were
kidnapped... But they don't seem to condemn palestinian terrorism
that LEADS to Israel's fighting back... In short, they appear to
say that terrorism against Israel is just fine and Israel is not
allowed to defend itself... they're starting to sound like Jimmy
Carter, the Father of Islamist Terrorism...

octinomos

--

``The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either all immigration or all non-European immigration ... must not be permitted to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go unchallenged.'' --Stephen Steinlight

M*@gmail.com
2008-02-04 23:45:42 EST
On Jan 7, 8:44 am, jesucris...@netscape.net (the 2nd coming of christ)
wrote:
> I have removed the Green party link from my site, because it has a
> blatant antisemitic article right on the front page, you'll see it
> on the top right column, condemning Israel for defending itself
> and bombing Lebanon in retaliation for the soldiers that were
> kidnapped... But they don't seem to condemn palestinian terrorism
> that LEADS to Israel's fighting back... In short, they appear to
> say that terrorism against Israel is just fine and Israel is not
> allowed to defend itself... they're starting to sound like Jimmy
> Carter, the Father of Islamist Terrorism...

Congratulations, you're a fucking idiot.

F*@verizon.net
2008-02-05 17:22:04 EST

On 4-Feb-2008, mazhe.esq@gmail.com wrote:

> On Jan 7, 8:44 am, jesucris...@netscape.net (the 2nd coming of christ)
> wrote:
> > I have removed the Green party link from my site, because it has a
> > blatant antisemitic article right on the front page, you'll see it
> > on the top right column, condemning Israel for defending itself
> > and bombing Lebanon in retaliation for the soldiers that were
> > kidnapped... But they don't seem to condemn palestinian terrorism
> > that LEADS to Israel's fighting back... In short, they appear to
> > say that terrorism against Israel is just fine and Israel is not
> > allowed to defend itself... they're starting to sound like Jimmy
> > Carter, the Father of Islamist Terrorism...
>
> Congratulations, you're a fucking idiot.

Only to fornicating morons such as yourself.

Ikonograph
2008-02-05 18:01:36 EST
On Feb 5, 10:22 pm, flav...@verizon.net wrote:

> Only to fornicating morons such as yourself.

Fornicating morons? Damn, you really are about the lowest cast of
Christian to be observed in the western free world. What's next? Do
I have cooties? I know you are but what am I? Get really, kiddo...
Israel has done nothing but spread misery throughout the middle east.
Bombing residential neighborhoods in reprisal for the capture of two
of their soldiers? Little extreme, don't you think? They have
special forces, they can fight like men, rather than like the
Americans. And think about this, the Israeli prime minister is
calling for the withdrawl of the Israeli presence from the West Bank
and the Gaza Strip; his rational for this is so the Jewish gene pool
won't be "tainted" by Arab blood -- what other historical figure have
we all heard of who had this mentality? Get real, sucker.

Defendario
2008-02-05 19:29:41 EST
m*q@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 7, 8:44 am, jesucris...@netscape.net (the 2nd coming of christ)
> wrote:
>> I have removed the Green party link from my site, because it has a
>> blatant antisemitic article right on the front page

GFY zhid

F*@verizon.net
2008-02-06 03:17:48 EST

On 5-Feb-2008, Ikonograph <mazhe.esq@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 10:22 pm, flav...@verizon.net wrote:
> >
> > Only to fornicating morons such as yourself.
>
> Fornicating morons? Damn, you really are about the lowest cast of
> Christian to be observed in the western free world.

Thanks for admitting that you're even stupider than I thought.

What's next? Do
> I have cooties? I know you are but what am I?

I'm suer you think that's commensurate, & I'm not surprised.

> Get really, kiddo...

Get really what?

> Israel has done nothing but spread misery throughout the middle east.

Now look who's talking about "get real."
You are as ignorant as they come, &, obviously, not just about the mideast.
Get a clue for cryin' out loud!

> Bombing residential neighborhoods in reprisal for the capture of two
> of their soldiers?

No, idiot - they were bombing the source of the weaponry aimed at them.
Or didn't you realize those things can be traced, if only by trajectory??

> Little extreme, don't you think?

A "little" the fault of the terrorists who were using them as shields,
as even the UN was forced to admit, idiot.

>They have
> special forces, they can fight like men, rather than like the
> Americans.

Oh, good grief.
You are dumber than dirt, fact-resistant

> his rational for this is so the Jewish gene pool
> won't be "tainted" by Arab blood

& a complete liar.

What a sleazebag you are.

Ikonograph
2008-02-06 10:03:37 EST
On Feb 6, 8:17 am, flav...@verizon.net wrote:
> On 5-Feb-2008, Ikonograph <mazhe....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 10:22 pm, flav...@verizon.net wrote:
>
> > > Only to fornicating morons such as yourself.
>
> > Fornicating morons? Damn, you really are about the lowest cast of
> > Christian to be observed in the western free world.
>
> Thanks for admitting that you're even stupider than I thought.

I don't see how that is anything other than a canned riposte, and
certainly not pertinent enough to what I said to warrant it being
taken seriously at all.

> What's next? Do
>
> > I have cooties? I know you are but what am I?
>
> I'm suer you think that's commensurate, & I'm not surprised.

I'm sure you're not getting it, then my little genius, & I'm not
surprised.

> > Get really, kiddo...
>
> Get really what?

Congratualtions, you managed to exploit a typo... I think the
collective IQ in this newsgroup just went down a few points.

> > Israel has done nothing but spread misery throughout the middle east.
>
> Now look who's talking about "get real."
> You are as ignorant as they come, &, obviously, not just about the mideast.
> Get a clue for cryin' out loud!

Do you really know what 'ignorant' means? Most people of your grey-
matter density do not. Besides that, you haven't ever qualified that
I 'don't have a clue', perhaps you are in need of the clue... and if
you ever get past counting past 10, I'm sure you will.

> > Bombing residential neighborhoods in reprisal for the capture of two
> > of their soldiers?
>
> No, idiot - they were bombing the source of the weaponry aimed at them.
> Or didn't you realize those things can be traced, if only by trajectory??

Really? Then what's all this hubub about Israeli soldiers? Oh wait,
that's right; you'll believe anything they tell you on CNN! Assuming
they were aiming at weapons depots, I don't see how 7 Palestinian
civilians managed to die.

> > Little extreme, don't you think?
>
> A "little" the fault of the terrorists who were using them as shields,
> as even the UN was forced to admit, idiot.

The wonderful thing about the UN is the reporting pertaining to such
is often abmiguous, or even skewed. If they have such a problem with
them hanging out in residential neighborhoods, why don't they send in
the army rather than leaving cluster bombs for children to play with
strewn about park?

> >They have
> > special forces, they can fight like men, rather than like the
> > Americans.
>
> Oh, good grief.
> You are dumber than dirt, fact-resistant

Again, you haven't qualified your pejoratives. Fact-resistant? Look
in the mirror, my lad. As for being 'dumber than dirt', you're just
name calling, get really real. ;P (Yeah, you're gonna miss that one).

> > his rational for this is so the Jewish gene pool
> > won't be "tainted" by Arab blood
>
> & a complete liar.

I'm not lying. go on bbc.co.uk and see if you can find the article,
then you can stfu.

> What a sleazebag you are.

You don't even know me. But that's a pretty standard retort. You're
more of a sleazebag if you're supporting the Israel opposition of
Palestine. Are you familiar with the Six Days War? Israel threw a
fit because they couldn't have some water easily rather than doing
what they should have done and taken the hard route, which would have
been fair to the Palestinians. And don't believe that bullshit on
wikipedia, if it was so much of an "overwhelming Israeli victory" they
would probably have all of Jerusalem than just the eastern flank.

Thank you, my friend, do have a good day.