Activism Discussion: THE DH VS TANI ORIGIN-OF-THE-UNIVERSE CONTROVERSY

THE DH VS TANI ORIGIN-OF-THE-UNIVERSE CONTROVERSY

Ron Baker, Pluralitas!
2008-01-18 00:52:43 EST

"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
> we never heard an explanation from tani

Gosh, that is disappointing.

> nobody was around when the Universe became manifest, then all we
> can do is guess. Not one theory of the origin of the universe is
> any truer than any other.

It's turtles all the way down.

=22Tani_Jantsang=A9=22_=3Ctjsrno=40spampost=2Ecom=3E?=
2008-01-18 01:04:22 EST
Hey, STUPID - nice try boo hooing again?

I said to DH - that what I believe is NOT SCIENCE - and I told him to stop
trying to CONFUSE it with science. DH doesn't know the meaning of the word
"evidence" or "empiricism" at all. He doesn't even realize that "no faith"
doesn't mean "faith in no faith." - as such, he's spamming and trolling the
atheists - and everyone else. And now it's YOUR TURN.

It's a similar believe philosophy to Vedanta, Buddhism (northern type) and
Taoism, which I also said.

There IS, however, an actual formula for the thing we are calling the "dark
force in nature." It can be found here.

http://www.geocities.com/satanicreds/entropy.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/satanicreds/l-forces.html

Now, if you weren't such a fucking retard - and had READ the urls I gave
DH - the fucking troll - you'd have seen these.

Is this YOU going your own way enhancing yourself? You problem, is that
you are 3rd world shit for brains.

Do, DH spams and trolls groups - and you cross post it to even yet MORE
groups? Now it's YOUR TURN. You're gonna try to out DH the DH troll
himself?

This is YOU wasting time BOO HOOING and stomping your feet and pouting at me
for - pretty much pissing you off and now - telling you to FUCK OFF.

"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
> we never heard an explanation from tani about any significant
> difference between her 'Dark Ray' theory and DH's 'creator'
> theory. We never heard how Tani's was any more scientific than
> DH's. They both appeared based on imagination and fantasy. Since
> nobody was around when the Universe became manifest, then all we
> can do is guess. Not one theory of the origin of the universe is
> any truer than any other. Call it a Ray or call it Yahoo or
> whatever, none of it is based on reality or observable facts. Stop
> making up bullshit stories and say for once that you just don't
> know what happened... it's OK to not know everything.
>
> octinomos
>
> --
>
> ``The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either
> all immigration or all non-European immigration ... must not be permitted
> to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to
> unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant
> demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go
> unchallenged.'' --Stephen Steinlight

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2008-01-18 01:49:26 EST
[...]

2008-01-18 04:46:24 EST
why are you redirecting everything to tyagi's group, now...

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:04:22 -0500, "Tani Jantsang\ufffd"
<*o@spampost.com> wrote:

>Hey, STUPID - nice try boo hooing again?
>
>I said to DH - that what I believe is NOT SCIENCE - and I told him to stop
>trying to CONFUSE it with science. DH doesn't know the meaning of the word
>"evidence" or "empiricism" at all. He doesn't even realize that "no faith"
>doesn't mean "faith in no faith." - as such, he's spamming and trolling the
>atheists - and everyone else. And now it's YOUR TURN.
>
>It's a similar believe philosophy to Vedanta, Buddhism (northern type) and
>Taoism, which I also said.
>
>There IS, however, an actual formula for the thing we are calling the "dark
>force in nature." It can be found here.
>
>http://www.geocities.com/satanicreds/entropy.html
>and
>http://www.geocities.com/satanicreds/l-forces.html
>
>Now, if you weren't such a fucking retard - and had READ the urls I gave
>DH - the fucking troll - you'd have seen these.
>
>Is this YOU going your own way enhancing yourself? You problem, is that
>you are 3rd world shit for brains.
>
>Do, DH spams and trolls groups - and you cross post it to even yet MORE
>groups? Now it's YOUR TURN. You're gonna try to out DH the DH troll
>himself?
>
>This is YOU wasting time BOO HOOING and stomping your feet and pouting at me
>for - pretty much pissing you off and now - telling you to FUCK OFF.
>
>"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> we never heard an explanation from tani about any significant
>> difference between her 'Dark Ray' theory and DH's 'creator'
>> theory. We never heard how Tani's was any more scientific than
>> DH's. They both appeared based on imagination and fantasy. Since
>> nobody was around when the Universe became manifest, then all we
>> can do is guess. Not one theory of the origin of the universe is
>> any truer than any other. Call it a Ray or call it Yahoo or
>> whatever, none of it is based on reality or observable facts. Stop
>> making up bullshit stories and say for once that you just don't
>> know what happened... it's OK to not know everything.
>>
>> octinomos
>>
>> --
>>
>> ``The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either
>> all immigration or all non-European immigration ... must not be permitted
>> to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to
>> unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant
>> demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go
>> unchallenged.'' --Stephen Steinlight

--

``The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either all immigration or all non-European immigration ... must not be permitted to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go unchallenged.'' --Stephen Steinlight

The 2nd Coming Of Christ
2008-01-18 12:29:33 EST
<*o@spampost.com> wrote:

>Hey, STUPID - nice try boo hooing again?
>
>I said to DH - that what I believe is NOT SCIENCE - and I told him to stop
>trying to CONFUSE it with science. DH doesn't know the meaning of the word
>"evidence" or "empiricism" at all. He doesn't even realize that "no faith"
>doesn't mean "faith in no faith." - as such, he's spamming and trolling the
>atheists - and everyone else. And now it's YOUR TURN.
>
>It's a similar believe philosophy to Vedanta, Buddhism (northern type) and
>Taoism, which I also said.
>
>There IS, however, an actual formula for the thing we are calling the "dark
>force in nature." It can be found here.
>
>http://www.geocities.com/satanicreds/entropy.html
>and
>http://www.geocities.com/satanicreds/l-forces.html

it's trying to give an obscure explanation for the origin of the
universe that we're supposed to FEEL occurring in ourselves all
the time, (eg: this Dark Force or Inner Flame).... so based on us
observing it, that somehow validates the other bigger theory...

nice mumbo jumbo...

>Now, if you weren't such a fucking retard - and had READ the urls I gave
>DH - the fucking troll - you'd have seen these.
>
>Is this YOU going your own way enhancing yourself? You problem, is that
>you are 3rd world shit for brains.

yeah that's it. i'm inferior like jews and niggers....

>Do, DH spams and trolls groups - and you cross post it to even yet MORE
>groups? Now it's YOUR TURN. You're gonna try to out DH the DH troll
>himself?
>
>This is YOU wasting time BOO HOOING and stomping your feet and pouting at me
>for - pretty much pissing you off and now - telling you to FUCK OFF.
>
>"the 2nd coming of christ" <jesucristo2@netscape.net> wrote in message
>> we never heard an explanation from tani about any significant
>> difference between her 'Dark Ray' theory and DH's 'creator'
>> theory. We never heard how Tani's was any more scientific than
>> DH's. They both appeared based on imagination and fantasy. Since
>> nobody was around when the Universe became manifest, then all we
>> can do is guess. Not one theory of the origin of the universe is
>> any truer than any other. Call it a Ray or call it Yahoo or
>> whatever, none of it is based on reality or observable facts. Stop
>> making up bullshit stories and say for once that you just don't
>> know what happened... it's OK to not know everything.
>>
>> octinomos
>>
>> --
>>
>> ``The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either
>> all immigration or all non-European immigration ... must not be permitted
>> to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to
>> unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant
>> demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go
>> unchallenged.'' --Stephen Steinlight

--

``The white "Christian" supremacists who have historically opposed either all immigration or all non-European immigration ... must not be permitted to play a prominent role in the debate over the way America responds to unprecedented demographic change. Nor should the anti-immigrant demagoguery of some black leadership be permitted to go unchallenged.'' --Stephen Steinlight

Michael Gray
2008-01-18 17:34:44 EST
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:49:26 GMT, jesucristo2@netscape.net (the 2nd
coming of christ) wrote:

>we never heard an explanation from tani about any significant
>difference between her 'Dark Ray' theory and DH's 'creator'
>theory.

:

Isn't it time that ward nurse gave you your nice injection?