Activism Discussion: Events On Martin L. Koon Day

Events On Martin L. Koon Day

Borked Pseudo Mailed
2008-01-23 00:23:53 EST
Well, I cleaned my three "illegal" AR-15s, went to
the gunshop and picked up some 75 grain "target"
ammo and practiced stripping the gun down in event
of jammage.

Get a hunting rifle, and learn to use it. It will
come in handy when swarms of Negro looters hit
the neighborhood.

Buck Turgidson <turgidson@nym.alias.net>

Douglas Berry
2008-01-23 12:02:50 EST
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:23:53 -0700 (MST) Borked Pseudo Mailed
<*y@pseudo.borked.net> carved the following into the hard stone of
ba.general
>Well, I cleaned my three "illegal" AR-15s, went to
>the gunshop and picked up some 75 grain "target"
>ammo and practiced stripping the gun down in event
>of jammage.
>
>Get a hunting rifle, and learn to use it. It will
>come in handy when swarms of Negro looters hit
>the neighborhood.
>
>Buck Turgidson <turgidson@nym.alias.net>

That's nice dear. I'm sure you're quite ferocious.

Oh, if an AR-15 jams, you don't need to strip it. Of course, since
your nothing but an internet warrior you wouldn't know about SPORTS.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

"Where is the prince who can afford so to cover
his country with troops for its defense, as that
ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
not,in many places, do an infinite deal of mischief
before a force could be brought together to repel
them?" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-1784

Garngefukt
2008-01-24 04:06:08 EST

"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:23:53 -0700 (MST) Borked Pseudo Mailed
> <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> carved the following into the hard stone of
> ba.general
>>Well, I cleaned my three "illegal" AR-15s, went to
>>the gunshop and picked up some 75 grain "target"
>>ammo and practiced stripping the gun down in event
>>of jammage.
>>
>>Get a hunting rifle, and learn to use it. It will
>>come in handy when swarms of Negro looters hit
>>the neighborhood.
>>
>>Buck Turgidson <turgidson@nym.alias.net>
>
> That's nice dear. I'm sure you're quite ferocious.
>
> Oh, if an AR-15 jams, you don't need to strip it. Of course, since
> your nothing but an internet warrior you wouldn't know about SPORTS.
> --
IF, nigger, the firearm jams, you, a shiftless no good NIGGER, have a free
SPORTING CHANCE to get away.

Bibon
2008-01-24 12:48:51 EST
On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:02:50 -0800, Douglas Berry
<penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 22:23:53 -0700 (MST) Borked Pseudo Mailed
><nobody@pseudo.borked.net> carved the following into the hard stone of
>ba.general
>>Well, I cleaned my three "illegal" AR-15s, went to
>>the gunshop and picked up some 75 grain "target"
>>ammo and practiced stripping the gun down in event
>>of jammage.
>>
>>Get a hunting rifle, and learn to use it. It will
>>come in handy when swarms of Negro looters hit
>>the neighborhood.
>>
>>Buck Turgidson <turgidson@nym.alias.net>
>
>That's nice dear. I'm sure you're quite ferocious.
>
>Oh, if an AR-15 jams, you don't need to strip it. Of course, since
>your nothing but an internet warrior you wouldn't know about SPORTS.

Doug wears purple finger nail polish to the range and the tip of his
rifle is bright orange too. He even post photos for all the boys down
at the Pink O'shitee bar to see.

Douglas Berry
2008-01-24 16:08:32 EST
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:06:08 +1000 "Garngefukt" <garngefukt@aol.com>
carved the following into the hard stone of ba.general

>"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

>> That's nice dear. I'm sure you're quite ferocious.
>>
>> Oh, if an AR-15 jams, you don't need to strip it. Of course, since
>> you're nothing but an internet warrior you wouldn't know about SPORTS.
>> --
>IF, nigger, the firearm jams, you, a shiftless no good NIGGER, have a free
>SPORTING CHANCE to get away.

Pog Mo Thoin. I'm Anglo-Irish.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

"Where is the prince who can afford so to cover
his country with troops for its defense, as that
ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
not,in many places, do an infinite deal of mischief
before a force could be brought together to repel
them?" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-1784

Garngefukt
2008-01-25 19:20:18 EST

"Bibon" <bibob@rĂ¢lant.org> wrote in message
> Muh DicKKK

Muh DicKKK

Garngefukt
2008-01-25 19:21:19 EST

> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:06:08 +1000 "Garngefukt" <garngefukt@aol.com>
> carved the following into the hard stone of ba.general
>>
>>"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message
>
>>> That's nice dear. I'm sure you're quite ferocious.
>>>
>>> Oh, if an AR-15 jams, you don't need to strip it. Of course, since
>>> you're nothing but an internet warrior you wouldn't know about SPORTS.
>>> --
>>IF, nigger, the firearm jams, you, a shiftless no good NIGGER, have a free
>>SPORTING CHANCE to get away.
>
> Pog Mo Thoin. I'm Anglo-Irish.

So you're a cross breed, no problem just so long a both parts of you are
White.

Douglas Berry
2008-01-25 20:55:00 EST
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:21:19 +1000 "Garngefukt" <garngefukt@aol.com>
carved the following into the hard stone of ba.general

>"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:06:08 +1000 "Garngefukt" <garngefukt@aol.com>
>> carved the following into the hard stone of ba.general
>>>
>>>"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

>>>IF, nigger, the firearm jams, you, a shiftless no good NIGGER, have a free
>>>SPORTING CHANCE to get away.
>>
>> Pog Mo Thoin. I'm Anglo-Irish.
>
>So you're a cross breed, no problem just so long a both parts of you are
>White.

Do you have the slightest clue what "Anglo" means?

And I'm not white, and a healthy shade of pink. But skin color doesn't
matter. It's simply an after effect of where our varying froups of
humanity moved over the last few hundred thousand years. Go back far
enough, and we're all desceneded from East Africans.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail

"Where is the prince who can afford so to cover
his country with troops for its defense, as that
ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
not,in many places, do an infinite deal of mischief
before a force could be brought together to repel
them?" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-1784

Quintal
2008-01-26 10:31:39 EST
In article <jh4lp39r1pci9dgjt3h853abisug8ctf7g@4ax.com>,
penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com says...
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:21:19 +1000 "Garngefukt" <garngefukt@aol.com>
> carved the following into the hard stone of ba.general
> >
> >"Douglas Berry" <penguin_boy@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message
> >> On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:06:08 +1000 "Garngefukt" <garngefukt@aol.com>
> >> carved the following into the hard stone of ba.general

> >> Pog Mo Thoin. I'm Anglo-Irish.
> >
> >So you're a cross breed, no problem just so long a both parts of you are
> >White.
>
> Do you have the slightest clue what "Anglo" means?
>
> And I'm not white, and a healthy shade of pink. But skin color doesn't
> matter. It's simply an after effect of where our varying froups of
> humanity moved over the last few hundred thousand years. Go back far
> enough, and we're all desceneded from East Africans.
> --

you're overlooking the alien connection.
you know, the gods came to earth, and fucked the women.

> Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
>
> "Where is the prince who can afford so to cover
> his country with troops for its defense, as that
> ten thousand men descending from the clouds, might
> not,in many places, do an infinite deal of mischief
> before a force could be brought together to repel
> them?" - BENJAMIN FRANKLIN-1784

Douglas Berry
2008-01-26 11:34:44 EST
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:31:39 -0000 quintal
<*l@francom.esoterisme> carved the following into the hard stone
of ba.general

>you're overlooking the alien connection.
>you know, the gods came to earth, and fucked the women.

Sounds more like sailors on leave.