Activism Discussion: Canada Extradites Nazi War Criminal

Canada Extradites Nazi War Criminal

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

J Baker
2008-02-16 20:53:35 EST

At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/EA9C51FC-EE7B-486A-B22A-2BA3C96D6601.htm

Canada extradites Nazi war criminal

Canada has extradited a former Nazi guard to Italy, where
he has been convicted of committing war crimes during World War II.

Michael Seifert, known as the "Beast of Bolzano," was
convicted in absentia in 2000 by an Italian military court of nine counts of
murder committed while he was an SS guard at a prison camp in Bolzano,
northern Italy.

Seifert, who has lived in Canada since 1951, acknowledged
being a guard at the prison, but denied that he had killed anyone.

--
LC ~ confessed killer of his own sister

ElParedon
2008-02-16 22:32:42 EST

"J Baker" <bigf@ass.hole> wrote in message

> At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
> the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.

Jews have no mecy, nor respect for human life

ElParedon
2008-02-16 22:35:37 EST

"J Baker" <bigf@ass.hole> wrote in message

> At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
> the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.

Also note that Simon Wiesenthal, the ZioNazi creep who is the originator of
this fiasco, was himself a Gestapo agent who sent dozens of Bukovina
partizans to the gallows for the Nazis. The only thing that saved his skin
is the fact that he happens to be a Jew

Norm McBride
2008-02-16 22:38:59 EST
J Baker <bigf@ass.hole> wrote:
> At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
> the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.

Frankly, I like Nazis.

There are not groundhogs dumber than Paul Fromm and Ernst Zudel.

If you kick them hard enough, they cry "human rights violation", sqeal and
run away.

Most Canadian Nazis are foreginers too. The cunts weren't even born in my
coutry and all they do is bitch, bitch, bitch about immigrants.

That makes putting the boots to them even more of a laugh.

Kenneth McVay OBC
2008-02-17 00:44:33 EST
In article <1l4psi.n6c.17.1@news.alt.net>, J Baker <bigf@ass.hole> wrote:

> At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
>the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.

No, it is not. There should be no statute of limitations on mass murder.

--
"What did you say. Did the burry the train with the show wen
can you show us the buried train Sara. As you know seeing is beliving."

Kixi
2008-02-17 01:11:41 EST
On Feb 16, 5:53 pm, "J Baker" <b...@ass.hole> wrote:
>       At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
> the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.
>
>      http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/EA9C51FC-EE7B-486A-B22A-2BA3C9...
>
>       Canada extradites Nazi war criminal
>
>                   Canada has extradited a former Nazi guard to Italy, where
> he has been convicted of committing war crimes during World War II.
>
>                   Michael Seifert, known as the "Beast of Bolzano," was
> convicted in absentia in 2000 by an Italian military court of nine counts of
> murder committed while he was an SS guard at a prison camp in Bolzano,
> northern Italy.
>
>                   Seifert, who has lived in Canada since 1951, acknowledged
> being a guard at the prison, but denied that he had killed anyone.
>
> --
> LC ~ confessed killer of his own sister

"At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
the hardship of a prison sentence. "

It makes a lot of sense to the Holohoaxers who want to perpetuate the
myth. They just keep finding excuses to publicise issues peripheral to
their Holohoax tales. That's more effective than simply repeating "gas
chambers" or "six million".

P*@gmail.com
2008-02-17 02:33:41 EST
On 17 Feb., 02:53, "J Baker" <b...@ass.hole> wrote:
>       At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
> the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.

But it's OK for an American to rape a 14 year old Japanese girl
because "After the horrific crimes these bastards committed against
our boys, no
American soldier should ever be prosecuted for a crime on Japanese
soil ", right?

P*@gmail.com
2008-02-17 02:33:57 EST
On 17 Feb., 04:32, "ElParedon" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "J Baker" <b...@ass.hole> wrote in message

> >      At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
> > the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.
>
> Jews have no mecy, nor respect for human life

Fuck off, nazi piece of shit.

Greg Carr
2008-02-17 04:30:13 EST
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:53:35 -0500, "J Baker" <bigf@ass.hole> wrote:

> At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
>the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.

I disagree. He can die in prison. If anymore of these Nazi criminals
are still in Canada they should be deported.

> http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/EA9C51FC-EE7B-486A-B22A-2BA3C96D6601.htm
>

> Canada extradites Nazi war criminal
>

> Canada has extradited a former Nazi guard to Italy, where
>he has been convicted of committing war crimes during World War II.
>
> Michael Seifert, known as the "Beast of Bolzano," was
>convicted in absentia in 2000 by an Italian military court of nine counts of
>murder committed while he was an SS guard at a prison camp in Bolzano,
>northern Italy.
>

> Seifert, who has lived in Canada since 1951, acknowledged
>being a guard at the prison, but denied that he had killed anyone.

He lied to get in the country in the first place. Nazis have fewer
places to hide. Happy hunting Nazi hunters.

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-xlbDzVbQ I Like Big Bibles

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl.

Greg Carr
2008-02-17 04:30:50 EST
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:32:42 -0500, "ElParedon" <serwad@bellsouth.net>
wrote:

>"J Baker" <bigf@ass.hole> wrote in message
>>

>> At this point in time, it makes no sense to drag this old man through
>> the hardship of a prison sentence. A measure of mercy is called for.
>
>Jews have no mecy, nor respect for human life

You are so stupid you spelled mercy wrong.