Activism Discussion: Alaska Diocese To File For Bankruptcy

Alaska Diocese To File For Bankruptcy

J Baker
2008-02-16 23:10:21 EST
It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do they
expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced to
close?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/02/13/national/a192626S82.DTL&hw=catholic&sn=002&sc=777

Alaska Diocese to File for Bankruptcy

The Catholic Diocese of Fairbanks plans to file for bankruptcy after
negotiations to settle sexual abuse claims failed, the bishop said
Wednesday. Bishop Donald J. Kettler said he anticipates filing for Chapter
11 bankruptcy protection within five weeks. More than 150 claims were filed
against the Roman Catholic church, alleging abuse by clergy or church
workers between the 1950s and 1980s. The plaintiffs' lawyer Ken Roosa said
135 of those cases are still pending.

--
LC ~ confessed killer of his own sister

Ray Fischer
2008-02-17 00:38:16 EST
J Baker <bigf@ass.hole> wrote:
>It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do they
>expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced to
>close?

A 5-year-old with a crack-addicted mother could do no as well at filling
the "spiritual void". In fact it's clear that by "spiritual void" you
really mean "fleecing the gullible".

--
Ray Fischer
r*r@sonic.net

P*@gmail.com
2008-02-17 02:38:14 EST
On 17 Feb., 05:10, "J Baker" <b...@ass.hole> wrote:
> It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do they
> expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced to
> close?

Why do you call them 'gays'? Where is it mentionned that these people
are homosexuals? Is it again your "If it's Saturday, it's time for my
gay fantasies" speaking?
I call them victims because that's what they were. But, it's true that
you have no idea what justice is.
But it's true that someone who approves the raping of a 14 year old
Japanese girl by an American soldier because "After the horrific
crimes these bastards committed against our boys, no American soldier
should ever be prosecuted for a crime on Japanese soil " (as you wrote
on February 13) doesn't have any idea of what justice is.

Tell us, J Young, considering that you're the buggest nazi turd on the
usenet, who's "filling your spiritual void"?

Attila
2008-02-17 04:36:16 EST
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:10:21 -0500, "J Baker" <bigf@ass.hole> in
alt.abortion with message-id <1l51t0.s40.17.1@news.alt.net> wrote:

>It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do they
>expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced to
>close?

One down - 49 to go.

I see they are ready to take advantage of any legal loophole to avoid
responsibility for anything.

--
Pro-Choice is Pro-Freedom

Every illegal alien is a criminal.
No amnesty under any name or for any reason.
Deportation upon identification, not work permit or citizenship.

LC
2008-02-17 11:39:59 EST

Ku Klux Kook "J Baker" <bigf@ass.hole> wrote in message

> It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do
> they expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever
> forced to close?

So who is "J Baker"?:

"America, with the exception of the jews and niggers, are not a
nation of pigs."
From: "J Baker" <bigf@ass.com>

"q: what do a nigger and an apple got in common
a: both look good hanging from a tree"

"I'm a devout Catholic and would like to see the Muslims start
stoking-up the ovens in Tel Aviv."

"Q: what's the difference between a jew and a pizza? A: pizza doesn't scream
when you put it in the oven.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha ;-)"

"Why is it okay to kill a baby ,but not okay to f*ck him or her?"

Don Homuth
2008-02-17 11:46:43 EST
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:10:21 -0500, "J Baker" <bigf@ass.hole> wrote:

>It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do they
>expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced to
>close?

The void they were apparently filling was not spiritual, it would
appear.

S*@yahoo.com
2008-02-18 23:25:14 EST

J Baker wrote:
> It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do they
> expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced to
> close?

Minimize the destroying of kids sense of normalcy much??

Fuck them, if they cannot run the church any other way than a criminal
organization, especially one that preys on innocence, then it
shouldn't even fucking exist

J Baker
2008-02-19 00:20:56 EST

<*k@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> J Baker wrote:
>> It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do
>> they
>> expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced
>> close?
>>
> Minimize the destroying of kids sense of normalcy much??
>
> Fuck them, if they cannot run the church any other way than a criminal
> organization, especially one that preys on innocence, then it
> shouldn't even fucking exist

You are letting the actions of a handful of renegade homosexual priests
influence your hatred for the Church. Don't forget that the RCC is a
community of over 1 billion people world-wide. Of course there will be a few
bad apples.

--
J Baker
b*s@gmail.com

LC ~ confessed killer of his own sister

P*@gmail.com
2008-02-19 01:51:50 EST
On 19 fév, 06:20, "J Baker" <baker.reci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <squirl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > J Baker wrote:
> >> It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do
> >> they
> >> expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced
> >> close?
>
> > Minimize the destroying of kids sense of normalcy much??
>
> > Fuck them, if they cannot run the church any other way than a criminal
> > organization, especially one that preys on innocence, then it
> > shouldn't even fucking exist
>
> You are letting the actions of a handful of renegade homosexual priests

They're pedophiles. That's the problem.

> influence your hatred for the Church. Don't forget that the RCC is a
> community of over 1 billion people world-wide. Of course there will be a few
> bad apples.

By refusing to take action against these "bad apples" you implicitely
approve of them.
Remember the words of your hero, George Bush: "you"re either with us
or against us".

S*@yahoo.com
2008-02-19 03:08:50 EST

J Baker wrote:
> <squirltok@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >

> > J Baker wrote:
> >> It is a crying shame what these gays are doing to the Holy RCC. Who do
> >> they
> >> expect to fill the spiritual void in Alaska if the Church is ever forced
> >> close?
> >>
> > Minimize the destroying of kids sense of normalcy much??
> >
> > Fuck them, if they cannot run the church any other way than a criminal
> > organization, especially one that preys on innocence, then it
> > shouldn't even fucking exist
>

> You are letting the actions of a handful of renegade homosexual priests
> influence your hatred for the Church. Don't forget that the RCC is a
> community of over 1 billion people world-wide. Of course there will be a few
> bad apples.

I donate and give time to support to the Catholic workers charities
when I can.