Activism Discussion: Mayor Bloomberg's Fascistic INTRO 650

Mayor Bloomberg's Fascistic INTRO 650

Freedom Fighter
2008-03-11 16:38:39 EST
Just how far is government fascism going? While New York City's mayor
Bloomberg is certainly more low-key and seems less mean-spirited than his
tyrannical predecessor, this billionaire elitist sorely needs to learn the
meaning of FREEDOM, and that the role of government is to serve - not to
abuse, bully, and exploit - those that pay their salaries.

Mayor Bloomberg's Intro 650 <http://www.nycosh.org/intro_650_page.html> is
proposed legislation to make it a misdemeanor for anyone in New York City to
own, or use, any device that measures chemical, biological, or radiological
contamination. Banned devices could include smoke and carbon-monoxide
detectors, Geiger counters, and any device that collects and analyzes air or
water samples for contamination without first obtaining a permit from the
NYPD.

It was independently collected air samples in lower Manhattan after 9/11
that debunked government lies that the air was safe to breathe. In light of
this, one must wonder what Bloomberg knows about 9/11 that most of the
public does not, and what he may be afraid we will find out about -
especially in the event of another treasonous act of Homeland Terrorism!

Whatever you believe or do not believe about 9/11, WHY WOULD THE GOVERNMENT
WANT THE PUBLIC TO BE UNABLE TO INDEPENDENTLY DETERMINE THE PRESENCE OR
ABSENCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS?

Docky Wocky
2008-03-11 16:46:05 EST
Gee. If Spitzer had his own stable of whores, don't you wonder if Bloomie
has an even swankier stable?

Freedom Fighter
2008-03-11 16:48:00 EST
"Docky Wocky" <mrchuck@lst.net> wrote in message
> Gee. If Spitzer had his own stable of whores, don't you wonder if Bloomie
> has an even swankier stable?

It wouldn't surprise me, but no one is harmed by such mischief. It should be
LEGAL!

SBC Yahoo
2008-03-11 17:01:48 EST

"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
> "Docky Wocky" <mrchuck@lst.net> wrote in message
>> Gee. If Spitzer had his own stable of whores, don't you wonder if Bloomie
>> has an even swankier stable?
>
> It wouldn't surprise me, but no one is harmed by such mischief. It should
> be LEGAL!
- - - - -<> <> - - - - -
It is legal in Nevada, but then so is carrying a gun, gambling, and owning
any number of detectors for all types of toxic substances, things that make
brain dead liberals wet their panties.

Look up the Nevada brothel "The White House", or "The Bunny Ranch".
Expensive, in the same price range as Sptizer's hookers charged. The
hookers in Nevada say most of their customers are married. Prostitution is
the oldest profession, second is religion. Both involve getting screwed,
one just costs less (prostitution). And yes, I have been there and done
that, but then I'm no f'ing politician, and anyone that does not like it can
kiss my ass.

"Americans make up some of the best hypocrites the world has ever seen"
Oral (sex) Roberts, Dean of Oral Sex (Roberts) University

- - - - -</> <\> - - - - -

Freedom Fighter
2008-03-11 17:23:03 EST
"SBC Yahoo" <atilla.the.hun@liberals.suck.net> wrote in message

> "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
>> "Docky Wocky" <mrchuck@lst.net> wrote in message
>>> Gee. If Spitzer had his own stable of whores, don't you wonder if
>>> Bloomie has an even swankier stable?
>>
>> It wouldn't surprise me, but no one is harmed by such mischief. It should
>> be LEGAL!
> - - - - -<> <> - - - - -
> It is legal in Nevada, but then so is carrying a gun, gambling, and owning
> any number of detectors for all types of toxic substances, things that
> make brain dead liberals wet their panties.

My hat is off to Nevada for its respect for personal freedom, but I cannot
abide your ignorant liberal-bashing. Bloomberg is a Republican -
Conservative, as was Tyrant Ghouliani!

> Look up the Nevada brothel "The White House", or "The Bunny Ranch".
> Expensive, in the same price range as Sptizer's hookers charged. The
> hookers in Nevada say most of their customers are married. Prostitution
> is the oldest profession, second is religion. Both involve getting
> screwed, one just costs less (prostitution). And yes, I have been there
> and done that, but then I'm no f'ing politician, and anyone that does not
> like it can kiss my ass.

Prostitution is a profession of sorts; religion is a scam of sorts. Religion
does by far the most harm.
Men should be able to get women to willingly have sex with them. If not,
they should be able to buy it, as with any other service. The evils
associated with prostitution are purely the consequences of its illegality.

> "Americans make up some of the best hypocrites the world has ever seen"
> Oral (sex) Roberts, Dean of Oral Sex (Roberts) University

On this we fully agree!

Werner
2008-03-11 18:04:37 EST
On Mar 11, 4:38 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.net> wrote:

> Whatever you believe or do not believe about 9/11, WHY WOULD THE GOVERNMENT
> WANT THE PUBLIC TO BE UNABLE TO INDEPENDENTLY DETERMINE THE PRESENCE OR
> ABSENCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS?

if you do it yourself it probably cuts into police overtime benefits.
It's about the legal industrial complex. Every law supports cops,
lawyers and their hangers on. For example, the Wicks law is a bone to
trade unions and lawyers. Isn't it just all about generating revenues
for political cronies?

Freedom Fighter
2008-03-11 18:32:54 EST
"Werner" <whetzner@mac.com> wrote in message
On Mar 11, 4:38 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.net> wrote:
> Whatever you believe or do not believe about 9/11, WHY WOULD THE
> GOVERNMENT
> WANT THE PUBLIC TO BE UNABLE TO INDEPENDENTLY DETERMINE THE PRESENCE OR
> ABSENCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS?

if you do it yourself it probably cuts into police overtime benefits.
It's about the legal industrial complex. Every law supports cops,
lawyers and their hangers on. For example, the Wicks law is a bone to
trade unions and lawyers. Isn't it just all about generating revenues
for political cronies?

This may be a factor, but it certainly does not justify the denial of
citizens' rights to possess and use equipment for their own benefit and
protection. Given history, especially of the past decade, I suspect more
sinister motives lie behind Intro 650.

Docky Wocky
2008-03-12 10:17:01 EST
ff sez:

"It wouldn't surprise me, but no one is harmed by such mischief. It should
be
LEGAL!..."
Well, rest assured, the Democrats, in their eternal quest for dollars to
spend/waste on social engineering, will not only legalize and tax just about
anything., they will bureaucratize them to to point where it ceases to be
any fun

Charmin
2008-03-13 01:53:38 EST

http://www.nyc.gov/html/hpd/html/owners/carbon_monoxide.shtml