Activism Discussion: '9/11 Evil' First Major Book To Implicate Israel In 9/11

'9/11 Evil' First Major Book To Implicate Israel In 9/11
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

VTR
2008-03-13 15:15:31 EST
Thorn’s ‘9/11 Evil’ first major book to implicate Israel in 9/11

9-11 Evil

Finally, a book about 9/11 that actually talks about the real perpetrators of that bloody swindle!

Victor Thorn's new blockbuster "9-11 Evil" bills itself as "the most dangerous 9-11 book ever
written" and is exactly that, because it blows the lid off the media suppression of Jewish
involvement in the greatest crime ever perpetrated against the American people.

Thorn, who with his partner Lisa Guliani have propelled their WING-TV Internet newscast into
one of the most reputable on the web, is fast becoming the Ralph Nader of the 9/11 movement,
after his many a celebrated outings of corporate shills Mike Ruppert and Alex Jones. Thorn writes:

"The attacks on New York City and Washington DC nearly five years ago were only the beginning,
and if we don't fully recognize who the real enemy is and stop it dead in its tracks right now,
I guarantee that at some point in the near future, we won't have another opportunity such as
this to save ourselves."

What does Thorn's book do that all the other voluminous examinations of 9/11 don't do?

It points the finger squarely at the Mossad, at Israel, and Jews in general. The crime of the
century has many co-conspirators.

What did happen on 9/11? Thorn writes:

1. The WTC Towers did not collapse due to plane hits or fire. " ... they were crippled by
controlled emolitons that were well planned in advance."

2. Flight 77 did not strike the Pentagon.

3. The crash site in Pennsylvania was not caused by Flight 93.

Thorn lists the best 9/11 books that form the core of his research, and sources the most
reputable empirical 9/11 researchers, those who don't wander into fanciful high-tech
explanations. Prominent among his sources are author Michael Collins Piper and webmaster
Michael Rivero, whose whatreallyhappened.com website has provided a news package as reliable
and focused as any site on the web.

With the same everyman panache that made his previous 9/11 book, "9/11 on Trial" such an easy
and valuable read, Thorn creates composite dialogues that flesh out the utter ludicrousness and
savage betrayal that the official story inflicted on free people everywhere.

Why are Israel and the Mossad and Jews in general all behind the 9/11 caper? Thorn answers with
a thorough survey of all the existing evidence, beginning with Netanyahu's snide comment on the
day of the tragedy. "It's very good," he said, referring to the event's benefit to Israel.

Why were so many Israelis apprehended around the U.S. shortly after the attacks in suspicious
circumstances all magically released and flown home to Israel?

And why does the 9/11 skeptics movement, anchored by commercial, pro-Israel shills like Alex
Jones and Meria Heller, remain silent on this all-important question?

Thorn's interpretation of how the entire 9/11 skeptics movement has been “diverted in an array
of convoluted directions” provides an important checklist of hazards awaiting new researchers.

1. Vague descriptions of the masterminds of permanent war like “New World Order” deflect from
identifying the real perps.

2. Popular media personalities insert their agendas into mass movements.

3. Use a religious figure to accurately describe what happened on 9/11, but he fails to mention
the most important point, namely, who did it.

4. “Use paid back-room moles to infiltrate every possible 9/11 chatroom, message board, and
forum to create as much din, disruption, “noise”, and chaos as possible which constantly
litters and pollutes the soup, effectively preventing most people from focusing on Israel’s
central role in 9/11.”

5. Minutia, rhetoric, and circular arguments “to lead people down a maze of endless rabbit holes.”

So who did 9/11? Thorn writes:

“ ... 9/11 was an intricately planned act of state-ponsored terrorism concocted by a foreign
government (Israel) in unison with an ardently loyal faction of neocon crazies who had burrowed
their way into the Pentagon.”

This book is all you need to know but were afraid to ask. It will help you realize that if you
don’t ask that question, it will soon be too late.

Like no other 9/11 skeptic I know, Thorn pulls no punches.

“9/11 evil is Israel,” he flatly declares, and concludes his broadside with an extremely long
list of Israeli atrocities, concluding with ....

“The Talmud granting permission for Jews to cheat, steal from, kill, and deceive non-Jews.”

Of all the 9/11 analyses I’ve read to date, this book comes the closest to telling the whole
truth of the real story, and puts the gory details into their proper historical context. You
won’t read this stuff anywhere else in the so-called 9/11 skeptics movement.

John Kaminski is the author of: America's Autopsy Report, The Day America Died, The Perfect
Enemy, and Recipe for Extinction.

http://www.wingtv.net/911evil.html

Xartet Xil
2008-03-14 04:05:52 EST
On Mar 14, 5:15 am, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
> Thorn's '9/11 Evil' first major book to implicate Israel in 9/11
>
> 9-11 Evil
>
> Finally, a book about 9/11 that actually talks about the real perpetrators of that bloody swindle!
>
> Victor Thorn's new blockbuster "9-11 Evil" bills itself as "the most dangerous 9-11 book ever
> written" and is exactly that, because it blows the lid off the media suppression of Jewish
> involvement in the greatest crime ever perpetrated against the American people.
>
> Thorn, who with his partner Lisa Guliani have propelled their WING-TV Internet newscast into
> one of the most reputable on the web, is fast becoming the Ralph Nader of the 9/11 movement,
> after his many a celebrated outings of corporate shills Mike Ruppert and Alex Jones. Thorn writes:
>
> "The attacks on New York City and Washington DC nearly five years ago were only the beginning,
> and if we don't fully recognize who the real enemy is and stop it dead in its tracks right now,
> I guarantee that at some point in the near future, we won't have another opportunity such as
> this to save ourselves."
>
> What does Thorn's book do that all the other voluminous examinations of 9/11 don't do?
>
> It points the finger squarely at the Mossad, at Israel, and Jews in general. The crime of the
> century has many co-conspirators.
>
> What did happen on 9/11? Thorn writes:
>
> 1. The WTC Towers did not collapse due to plane hits or fire. " ... they were crippled by
> controlled emolitons that were well planned in advance."
>
> 2. Flight 77 did not strike the Pentagon.
>
> 3. The crash site in Pennsylvania was not caused by Flight 93.
>
> Thorn lists the best 9/11 books that form the core of his research, and sources the most
> reputable empirical 9/11 researchers, those who don't wander into fanciful high-tech
> explanations. Prominent among his sources are author Michael Collins Piper and webmaster
> Michael Rivero, whose whatreallyhappened.com website has provided a news package as reliable
> and focused as any site on the web.
>
> With the same everyman panache that made his previous 9/11 book, "9/11 on Trial" such an easy
> and valuable read, Thorn creates composite dialogues that flesh out the utter ludicrousness and
> savage betrayal that the official story inflicted on free people everywhere.
>
> Why are Israel and the Mossad and Jews in general all behind the 9/11 caper? Thorn answers with
> a thorough survey of all the existing evidence, beginning with Netanyahu's snide comment on the
> day of the tragedy. "It's very good," he said, referring to the event's benefit to Israel.
>
> Why were so many Israelis apprehended around the U.S. shortly after the attacks in suspicious
> circumstances all magically released and flown home to Israel?
>
> And why does the 9/11 skeptics movement, anchored by commercial, pro-Israel shills like Alex
> Jones and Meria Heller, remain silent on this all-important question?
>
> Thorn's interpretation of how the entire 9/11 skeptics movement has been "diverted in an array
> of convoluted directions" provides an important checklist of hazards awaiting new researchers.
>
> 1. Vague descriptions of the masterminds of permanent war like "New World Order" deflect from
> identifying the real perps.
>
> 2. Popular media personalities insert their agendas into mass movements.
>
> 3. Use a religious figure to accurately describe what happened on 9/11, but he fails to mention
> the most important point, namely, who did it.
>
> 4. "Use paid back-room moles to infiltrate every possible 9/11 chatroom, message board, and
> forum to create as much din, disruption, "noise", and chaos as possible which constantly
> litters and pollutes the soup, effectively preventing most people from focusing on Israel's
> central role in 9/11."
>
> 5. Minutia, rhetoric, and circular arguments "to lead people down a maze of endless rabbit holes."
>
> So who did 9/11? Thorn writes:
>
> " ... 9/11 was an intricately planned act of state-ponsored terrorism concocted by a foreign
> government (Israel) in unison with an ardently loyal faction of neocon crazies who had burrowed
> their way into the Pentagon."
>
> This book is all you need to know but were afraid to ask. It will help you realize that if you
> don't ask that question, it will soon be too late.
>
> Like no other 9/11 skeptic I know, Thorn pulls no punches.
>
> "9/11 evil is Israel," he flatly declares, and concludes his broadside with an extremely long
> list of Israeli atrocities, concluding with ....
>
> "The Talmud granting permission for Jews to cheat, steal from, kill, and deceive non-Jews."
>
> Of all the 9/11 analyses I've read to date, this book comes the closest to telling the whole
> truth of the real story, and puts the gory details into their proper historical context. You
> won't read this stuff anywhere else in the so-called 9/11 skeptics movement.
>
> John Kaminski is the author of: America's Autopsy Report, The Day America Died, The Perfect
> Enemy, and Recipe for Extinction.
>
> http://www.wingtv.net/911evil.html

Awesome. Time is on our side.

Freedom Fighter
2008-03-14 15:48:54 EST
Thanks for telling us of this.
No doubt about it, both Israel and the fascist neo-cons had the most to gain
from 9/11.
As any good detective knows, to find the criminals you investigate those
that most benefitted from the crime.



Al Dykes
2008-03-14 15:53:31 EST
In article <GEACj.19152$cQ1.2926@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
Freedom Fighter <liberty@once.net> wrote:
>Thanks for telling us of this.
>No doubt about it, both Israel and the fascist neo-cons had the most to gain
>from 9/11.
>As any good detective knows, to find the criminals you investigate those
>that most benefitted from the crime.
>
>


"Why do I bother with these morons? [the Truth Movement] Because
they are destroying the movements which some of us have spent a
long time trying to build. Those of us who believe that the
crucial global issues - climate change, the Iraq war, nuclear
proliferation, inequality - are insufficiently debated in
parliament or congress; that corporate power stands too heavily on
democracy; that war criminals, cheats and liars are not being held
to account, have invested our efforts in movements outside the
mainstream political process. These, we are now discovering, are
peculiarly susceptible to this epidemic of gibberish.

The obvious corollorary to the belief that the Bush administration
is all-powerful is that the rest of us are completely
powerless. In fact it seems to me that the purpose of the "9/11
truth movement" is to be powerless. The omnipotence of the Bush
regime is the coward's fantasy, an excuse for inaction used by
those who don't have the stomach to engage in real political
fights."

- George Monbiot http://www.monbiot.com/



--
Al Dykes
News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
- Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail


Carolina Reb
2008-03-16 01:48:20 EST
On Mar 13, 3:15 pm, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
> Thorn's '9/11 Evil' first major book to implicate Israel in 9/11
>
> 9-11 Evil
>
> Finally, a book about 9/11 that actually talks about the real perpetrators of that bloody swindle!
>
>

Oh boy! Watch the Jews in an uproar over this post!

B'ig B'rother
2008-03-16 01:53:07 EST
VTR wrote:

> Thorn, who with his partner Lisa Guliani have propelled their WING-TV
> Internet newscast into one of the most reputable on the web,

????

--
"Let me issue and control a nation's currency and I care not who makes its
laws" ~ Nathan Rothschild, 1791

Don Ocean
2008-03-16 03:04:53 EST
Carolina Reb wrote:
> On Mar 13, 3:15 pm, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
>> Thorn's '9/11 Evil' first major book to implicate Israel in 9/11
>>
>> 9-11 Evil
>>
>> Finally, a book about 9/11 that actually talks about the real perpetrators of that bloody swindle!
>>
>>
>
> Oh boy! Watch the Jews in an uproar over this post!

Why? The SOB's are proud of their ability to murder pillage and then
whine for handouts and get them.

--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


SHOOTER586
2008-03-17 16:09:49 EST
On Mar 16, 12:04 am, Don Ocean <oc...@amerion.com> wrote:
> Carolina Reb wrote:
> > On Mar 13, 3:15 pm, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
> >> Thorn's '9/11 Evil' first major book to implicate Israel in 9/11
>
> >> 9-11 Evil
>
> >> Finally, a book about 9/11 that actually talks about the real perpetrators of that bloody swindle!
>
> > Oh boy! Watch the Jews in an uproar over this post!
>
> Why? The SOB's are proud of their ability to murder pillage and then
> whine for handouts and get them.
>
> --
> Posted via a free Usenet account fromhttp://www.teranews.com

Sounds like 'ocean' here is still crying over the 'joos'. It must suck
to be poor and have them laugh at you over and over. Amongst everyone
else.

Poor little 'ocean'. I bet he has never step foot in the ME. So
anything he says must be true since he saw it on a newsgroup. BA HA
HA HA HA!!!
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron