Activism Discussion: Draft Dodging George Bu$h

Draft Dodging George Bu$h

Nomen Nescio
2008-03-14 20:40:04 EST
US President George W. Bush has said he would love
to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.

President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.

"I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.

"If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.

"It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
making history, and thanks."

I want to vomit after reading this.

F*@mailandnews.com
2008-03-14 20:50:08 EST
On Mar 14, 5:40 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>     US President George W. Bush has said he would love
> to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.
>
>     President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
> was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
> and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.
>
>     "I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.
>
>     "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
> think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
> front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
>
>     "It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
> in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
> making history, and thanks."
>
> I want to vomit after reading this.

President Bush probably regrets he wasn't chosen to go to Viet Nam
when he was in the Texas Air Guard, even though he volunteered.

Dan
2008-03-14 20:59:50 EST
"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in message
> US President George W. Bush has said he would love
> to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.
>
> President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
> was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
> and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.
>
> "I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.
>
> "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
> think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
> front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
>
> "It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
> in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
> making history, and thanks."
>
> I want to vomit after reading this.

He had the chance, blew it by going AWOL, but thinks he can somehow redeem
himself and rid his conscience of the shame by starting unnecessary wars an
positioning himself as the "war president"... when he could have spared the
countries he's attacked and spared the country he supposedly represents, if
he had only been the man he wished he could have been when it counted. Too
late for that.

Black Elk
2008-03-14 21:21:49 EST
Nomen Nescio wrote:
> US President George W. Bush has said he would love
> to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.
>
> President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
> was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
> and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.
>
> "I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.
>
> "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
> think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
> front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
>
> "It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
> in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
> making history, and thanks."

The words of a naive psychopath. There is nothing "romantic" about the
slaughter and waste of war.

> I want to vomit after reading this.

Sid9
2008-03-14 22:10:31 EST

<*o@mailandnews.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 14, 5:40 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>> US President George W. Bush has said he would love
>> to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.
>>
>> President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
>> was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
>> and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.
>>
>> "I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.
>>
>> "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
>> think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
>> front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
>>
>> "It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
>> in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
>> making history, and thanks."
>>
>> I want to vomit after reading this.
>
> President Bush probably regrets he wasn't chosen to go to Viet Nam
> when he was in the Texas Air Guard, even though he volunteered.

He specifically
and definitively
rejected overseas
duty in writing.

He regrets nothing.

It was his choice.

Mitchell Holman
2008-03-14 22:13:24 EST
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in

> US President George W. Bush has said he would love
> to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.
>
> President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
> was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
> and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.
>
> "I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.
>
> "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
> think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
> front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
>
> "It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
> in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
> making history, and thanks."
>
> I want to vomit after reading this.

"Although Bush said he wanted to follow in his dad's
footsteps as a wartime combat pilot, his application
shows he checked the "does not wish to serve overseas"
box."
www.commondreams.org/views04/0208-03.htm

"One of the questions on his application asked if
he wanted to go overseas, and he checked the box,
"do not volunteer."
www.geocities.com/goldeneagle19532003/Bush.html

"Mr. Bush's application for the Guard included a
box to be checked specifying whether he did or did
not volunteer for overseas duty. His includes a
check mark in the box not wanting to volunteer for
such an assignment."
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1070876/posts

"On his Guard application, the future president checked
a box saying he did "not" want to be considered for
overseas deployment."
www.buzzflash.com/contributors/03/06/05_moore.html

"When the president filled out his enlistment papers,
those forms included a checkbox asking whether he wanted
to serve overseas or not. The president checked off the
box labeled \ufffdI Do Not\ufffd volunteer to serve overseas."
www.hillnews.com/marshall/022604.aspx

BrushoFF
2008-03-15 01:27:18 EST
On Mar 14, 8:10 pm, "Sid9" <s...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> <ffra...@mailandnews.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 14, 5:40 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> >> US President George W. Bush has said he would love
> >> to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.
>
> >> President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
> >> was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
> >> and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.
>
> >> "I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.
>
> >> "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
> >> think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
> >> front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
>
> >> "It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
> >> in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
> >> making history, and thanks."
>
> >> I want to vomit after reading this.
>
> > President Bush probably regrets he wasn't chosen to go to Viet Nam
> > when he was in the Texas Air Guard, even though he volunteered.
>
> He specifically
> and definitively
> rejected overseas
> duty in writing.
>
> He regrets nothing.
>
> It was his choice.- Hide quoted text -

A whimpy over all, retarto of all time.

P.O.W.
2008-03-15 02:09:10 EST
In article <dtednTo1KOcdgkbanZ2dnUVZ_o3inZ2d@comcast.com>,
"dan" <dan@noemail.com> wrote:

> "Nomen Nescio" <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in message
> > US President George W. Bush has said he would love
> > to fight in Afghanistan if he was younger.
> >
> > President Bush suggested fighting on the frontline
> > was "romantic" during a video conference with US military
> > and civilian personnel in the war-torn country.
> >
> > "I must say, I'm a little envious," he said.
> >
> > "If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I
> > think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the
> > front lines of helping this young democracy succeed.
> >
> > "It must be exciting for you ... in some ways romantic,
> > in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really
> > making history, and thanks."
> >
> > I want to vomit after reading this.
> >

> He had the chance, blew it by going AWOL, but thinks he can somehow redeem
> himself and rid his conscience of the shame by starting unnecessary wars an
> positioning himself as the "war president"... when he could have spared the
> countries he's attacked and spared the country he supposedly represents, if
> he had only been the man he wished he could have been when it counted. Too
> late for that.

You assume bush is in fact in command. He is just a pawn in the game.
The Neo-Cons are running the scam and Cheney is the real president.
and they will rot in hell for their crimes.

--
when you believe the only tool you have is a hammer.
problems tend to look like nails.

James Fenimore
2008-03-15 10:11:48 EST
You need to give this topic a rest. At least two prominant feds have
repeatedly admitted to dodging the draft:

BILL "Lying Lawyer" CLINTON

DICK "GFYS" CHENEY

And your Chief Justice says he had better things to do than go to
Vietnam.

James Fenimore
2008-03-15 10:23:33 EST
***

You need to give this topic a rest. At least two prominent feds have
repeatedly admitted to dodging the draft:

BILL "Lying Lawyer" CLINTON

DICK "GFYS" CHENEY

And your Chief Justice, Roberts, says he had better things to do than
go to
Vietnam.

***