Activism Discussion: Yet Another Fun 911 Coincidence

Yet Another Fun 911 Coincidence

Quintal
2008-03-16 14:38:12 EST
July 2001 - Armed pilots banned 2 months before 9/11
"A 40-year-old Federal Aviation Administration rule that allowed
commercial airline pilots to be armed was inexplicably rescinded two
months before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, leading aviation security
experts to lay at least some of the blame for the tragedy at the feet of
airlines, none of which took advantage of the privilege while it was in
effect.
But in July 2001 -- just two months prior to the Sept. 11 attacks -- the
rule was rescinded." - WorldNetDaily (05/16/02)

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27647

lol good one

another one from at around the same date:

"Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10
days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the
local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro." -
Guardian (11/01/01)

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/2001.html
such a great page

--
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1263677258215075609 (updated
link!)

C*@usa.com
2008-03-16 15:06:07 EST
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:38:12 -0000, quintal
<*l@francom.esoterisme> wrote:

>July 2001 - Armed pilots banned 2 months before 9/11
>"A 40-year-old Federal Aviation Administration rule that allowed
>commercial airline pilots to be armed was inexplicably rescinded two
>months before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, leading aviation security
>experts to lay at least some of the blame for the tragedy at the feet of
>airlines, none of which took advantage of the privilege while it was in
>effect.
>But in July 2001 -- just two months prior to the Sept. 11 attacks -- the
>rule was rescinded." - WorldNetDaily (05/16/02)

After never being used by any pilot in decades.

Actually, it was the FAA, after no one bothered for 40 years to carry
a gun:

"According to FAA officials, the rule required airlines to apply to
the agency for their pilots to carry guns in cockpits and for the
airlines to put pilots through an agency-approved firearms training
course.

The aviation agency said, however, that throughout the life of the
rule not a single U.S. air carrier took advantage of it, effectively
rendering it "moot," according to one agency official.

"In the past, FAA regulations permitted pilots to carry firearms in
the cockpit provided they completed an FAA-approved training program
and were trained properly by the airlines," FAA spokesman Paul
Takemoto told WND in a voice-mail message. "That was never put into
effect because no requests for those training programs were ever made.
…" "

To repeat:

"NO REQUESTS FOR THOSE TRAINING PROGRAMS WERE EVER MADE"

No pilot would have been armed on 9/11 regardless of the status of the
regulations.

>another one from at around the same date:
>
>"Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10
>days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the
>local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro." -
>Guardian (11/01/01)

And unsubstantiated by any other source. And denied by the doctors at
the hospital.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/kidney.htm

"The CIA has flatly denied the report. Its spokeswoman, Anya Guelsher,
said that it was "complete nonsense." Bernard Koval, the director of
the hospital, also denied the terrorist had been a patient there,
saying "Osama bin Laden has never been here. He's never been a patient
and he's never been treated here. We have no idea of his medical
condition. This is too small a hospital for someone to be snuck
through the backdoor.""

http://www.iht.com/articles/2001/11/01/laden_ed3_.php

The newspaper offered no independent confirmation for its story, which
was based on a leak from someone "associated with the management team"
of the American hospital in Dubai, where Mr. bin Laden allegedly
underwent treatment.
.
"Osama bin Laden has never been here," Bernard Koval, the head of the
hospital, said in Dubai.
.
The story — of hospitalization and a visit from the local CIA chief —
is "utterly implausible," according to an Arab diplomat in Paris.
Never, he said, would Mr. bin Laden have run the risks of prolonged
medical treatment in Dubai, a free-wheeling Gulf city-state with an
underworld of smugglers and mercenaries easily recruitable to
assassinate the man listed as U.S. public enemy No. 1.
.
"If he had needed treatment, he would have chosen a place where he
could count on draconian security like Baghdad or Damascus," the Arab
official said.

http://www.islamonline.net/english/news/2001-11/02/article10.shtml

The American Hospital in Dubai also categorically denied reports that
bin Laden underwent a 10-day treatment there in July for a kidney
complaint.

"He was never a patient here for any days," Chief Executive Officer
Bernard Koval told Agence France-Presse (AFP). "Osama bin Laden has
never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated
here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a
hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."

Seon Ferguson
2008-03-16 20:52:58 EST

<*e@usa.com> wrote in message
> [...]
> assassinate the man listed as U.S. public enemy No. 1.
> .
> "If he had needed treatment, he would have chosen a place where he
> could count on draconian security like Baghdad or Damascus," the Arab
> official said.
>
> http://www.islamonline.net/english/news/2001-11/02/article10.shtml
>
> The American Hospital in Dubai also categorically denied reports that
> bin Laden underwent a 10-day treatment there in July for a kidney
> complaint.
>
> "He was never a patient here for any days," Chief Executive Officer
> Bernard Koval told Agence France-Presse (AFP). "Osama bin Laden has
> never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated
> here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a
> hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."

hey quintal I like coincidence theorists who just say everything is a
coincidence and deny established facts. Other favorite quotes are "Bush
never flew the Bin laden family out of America after 911" or "There was no
paper passport found outside the wreckage of the WTC complex" classic.

Mean Spirited Hillary
2008-03-17 00:18:37 EST
c*e@usa.com wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:38:12 -0000, quintal
> <quintal@francom.esoterisme> wrote:
>
> >July 2001 - Armed pilots banned 2 months before 9/11
> >"A 40-year-old Federal Aviation Administration rule that allowed
> >commercial airline pilots to be armed was inexplicably rescinded two
> >months before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, leading aviation security
> >experts to lay at least some of the blame for the tragedy at the feet of
> >airlines, none of which took advantage of the privilege while it was in
> >effect.
> >But in July 2001 -- just two months prior to the Sept. 11 attacks -- the
> >rule was rescinded." - WorldNetDaily (05/16/02)
>
> After never being used by any pilot in decades.
>
> Actually, it was the FAA, after no one bothered for 40 years to carry
> a gun:
>
> "According to FAA officials, the rule required airlines to apply to
> the agency for their pilots to carry guns in cockpits and for the
> airlines to put pilots through an agency-approved firearms training
> course.
>
> The aviation agency said, however, that throughout the life of the
> rule not a single U.S. air carrier took advantage of it, effectively
> rendering it "moot," according to one agency official.

But was it necessary to tell the terrorists that guns were non-existent?

What was the urgency of rescinding a law that affected no one, but kept
the belief alive that pilots may be armed.

Johnoneill
2008-03-17 10:46:26 EST

"Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com> wrote in message news:47ddc12f$0$6814$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...

> [...]
>>
>> http://www.islamonline.net/english/news/2001-11/02/article10.shtml
>>
>> The American Hospital in Dubai also categorically denied reports that
>> bin Laden underwent a 10-day treatment there in July for a kidney
>> complaint.
>>
>> "He was never a patient here for any days," Chief Executive Officer
>> Bernard Koval told Agence France-Presse (AFP). "Osama bin Laden has
>> never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated
>> here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a
>> hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."
>
> hey quintal I like coincidence theorists who just say everything is a coincidence and deny established facts. Other
> favorite quotes are "Bush never flew the Bin laden family out of America after 911" or "There was no paper passport
> found outside the wreckage of the WTC complex" classic.

Errrrm, I don't think you've replied to quital, but this nickchanging moron.

Probably agent86 or Iarnrod.

Iarnrod
2008-03-17 10:58:09 EST
On Mar 17, 8:46 am, "johnoneill" <johnone...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Errrrm, I don't think you've replied to quital, but this nickchanging moron.
>
> Probably agent86 or Iarnrod.

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Are you mental? Do you see conspiracy behind
EVERYTHING? I've never posted here with anything BUT this user name,
you dipshit moron.

No wonder you can't think reasonably or logically. This explains a
lot. You just make shit up.

Quintal
2008-03-17 17:59:09 EST
In article <bnrqt3hq076k2ll7a4kcgpb58q1d1cp6a8@4ax.com>,
c*e@usa.com says...
> [...]
> assassinate the man listed as U.S. public enemy No. 1.
> .
> "If he had needed treatment, he would have chosen a place where he
> could count on draconian security like Baghdad or Damascus," the Arab
> official said.
>
> http://www.islamonline.net/english/news/2001-11/02/article10.shtml
>
> The American Hospital in Dubai also categorically denied reports that
> bin Laden underwent a 10-day treatment there in July for a kidney
> complaint.
>
> "He was never a patient here for any days," Chief Executive Officer
> Bernard Koval told Agence France-Presse (AFP). "Osama bin Laden has
> never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated
> here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a
> hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."

good counterpoints, thank you.
once again the conspiracy crowd is caught perpetuating disputable claims
(yeah i'm part of it).

--
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1263677258215075609 (updated
link!)
911 is a joke and the war on terror is a fraud, by aaron russo and nick
rockefeller.

Seon Ferguson
2008-03-17 18:20:26 EST

"johnoneill" <johnoneill@gmail.com> wrote in message

> [...]
>>>
>>> The American Hospital in Dubai also categorically denied reports that
>>> bin Laden underwent a 10-day treatment there in July for a kidney
>>> complaint.
>>>
>>> "He was never a patient here for any days," Chief Executive Officer
>>> Bernard Koval told Agence France-Presse (AFP). "Osama bin Laden has
>>> never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated
>>> here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a
>>> hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."
>>
>> hey quintal I like coincidence theorists who just say everything is a
>> coincidence and deny established facts. Other favorite quotes are "Bush
>> never flew the Bin laden family out of America after 911" or "There was
>> no paper passport found outside the wreckage of the WTC complex" classic.
>
> Errrrm, I don't think you've replied to quital, but this nickchanging

That was rude.

Seon Ferguson
2008-03-17 18:22:02 EST

"Iarnrod" <iarnrod@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 17, 8:46 am, "johnoneill" <johnone...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Errrrm, I don't think you've replied to quital, but this nickchanging
>> moron.
>>
>> Probably agent86 or Iarnrod.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Are you mental? Do you see conspiracy behind
> EVERYTHING? I've never posted here with anything BUT this user name,
> you dipshit moron.
>
> No wonder you can't think reasonably or logically. This explains a
> lot. You just make shit up.

To think I was this close to being one of those paranoid loons. But John
Oneal has shown me how crazy people in the 911 truth movement can get so
john oneal thanks for saving me from the bowls of kookdom or whatever BDK
calls it.
Fucking kooks.
I dont want to be *that* paranoid.

BDK
2008-03-17 23:29:23 EST
In article <7f362c58-2817-4a4d-89e8-
3*d@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, iarnrod@yahoo.com says...
> On Mar 17, 8:46 am, "johnoneill" <johnone...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Errrrm, I don't think you've replied to quital, but this nickchanging moron.
> >
> > Probably agent86 or Iarnrod.
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Are you mental? Do you see conspiracy behind
> EVERYTHING? I've never posted here with anything BUT this user name,
> you dipshit moron.
>
> No wonder you can't think reasonably or logically. This explains a
> lot. You just make shit up.

I've been accused of being the puppet sockmaster of several posters over
the years, even when they are on a different continent.

They do just make shit up.

BDK