Activism Discussion: America's Masters

America's Masters

Topaz
2008-03-21 05:45:15 EST
The Audacity of Chutzpah
Dana Milbank - The Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com:80/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/17/AR2008031702440_pf.html

... Jews, a small but influential group in Democratic politics, had
been worried about Obama even before last week's preacher problem ...
Obama's assertion that he needn't have a "Likud view" -- that of
Israel's right-wing party -- to be pro-Israel. Kurtzer explained that
Obama wanted to see a "plurality of views." Silence in the room. To
that, Lewis retorted: "The role of the president of the United States
is to support the decisions that are made by the people of Israel. It
is not up to us to pick and choose from among the political parties."
The audience members applauded.

http://www.ihr.org/ http://www.natvan.com

http://www.thebirdman.org http://www.nsm88.com/

http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html

Tim Howard
2008-03-21 14:35:55 EST
Topaz wrote:
> The Audacity of Chutzpah
> Dana Milbank - The Washington Post
> http://www.washingtonpost.com:80/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/17/AR2008031702440_pf.html
>
> ... Jews, a small but influential group in Democratic politics, had
> been worried about Obama even before last week's preacher problem ...
> Obama's assertion that he needn't have a "Likud view" -- that of
> Israel's right-wing party -- to be pro-Israel. Kurtzer explained that
> Obama wanted to see a "plurality of views." Silence in the room. To
> that, Lewis retorted: "The role of the president of the United States
> is to support the decisions that are made by the people of Israel. It
> is not up to us to pick and choose from among the political parties."
> The audience members applauded.

That is a terrible thing for Lewis to have said, but everyone knows the
Clintons will say anything to get elected so I wouldn't take what one of
her stooges said too seriously. But the fact that Obama is beating
Clinton shows that the Jews don't control over America as you say.
Clinton and Rudie Guilani are/were the most pro-Israel candidates in the
race for their parties, and neither are going to get the Presidential
nomination.

F*@yahoo.com
2008-03-27 03:31:01 EST
More distortions from David Duke from Duke's website (/general/
3603_3603.html)

Duke writes:

__________
On March 18, in Washington, D.C. three official representatives of the
Obama, Clinton and McCain campaigns came before Jewish leaders and
promised their candidate's complete subservience to Israel. The three
representatives that spoke were Lawrence Eagleburger for McCain, Ann
Lewis for Clinton, and Daniel Kurtzer, former U.S. Ambassador to
Israel, for Obama.

The Washington Post (Audacity of Chutzpah, Dana Milbank, March 18,
2008) quotes Ann Lewis as saying:

"The role of the President of the United States is to support the
decisions that are made by the people of Israel."

Neither McCain's nor Obama's official representatives dared to object
to this absurdly un-American statement, and they simply continued to
argue to maintain that their own candidate would be the most
subservient to Israel's extreme agendas.

Duke lies and takes the discussion and washington article out of