Activism Discussion: Bomb Recipe On Internet?

Bomb Recipe On Internet?

Nomen Nescio
2008-04-05 01:40:09 EST
Hydrogen peroxide + Hexamethylenetetramine +citric acid
makes HMTD, a sensitive and quite powerful explosive.

Hexamethylenetetramine is available as "heat tabs", the
little white tablets sold to campers to use as a fuel
for a camp stove or to start a fire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexamethylene_triperoxide_diamine

Gunner
2008-04-05 04:34:09 EST
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 07:40:09 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<*y@dizum.com> wrote:

>Hydrogen peroxide + Hexamethylenetetramine +citric acid
>makes HMTD, a sensitive and quite powerful explosive.
>
>Hexamethylenetetramine is available as "heat tabs", the
>little white tablets sold to campers to use as a fuel
>for a camp stove or to start a fire.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexamethylene_triperoxide_diamine

There is just enough information there to be a Darwin Event for
prospective makers.

Good.

Gunner

*Anarcissie*
2008-04-05 10:10:24 EST
On Apr 5, 4:34 am, Gunner <gun...@NOSPAM.lightspeed.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 07:40:09 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
>
> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> >Hydrogen peroxide + Hexamethylenetetramine +citric acid
> >makes HMTD, a sensitive and quite powerful explosive.
>
> >Hexamethylenetetramine is available as "heat tabs", the
> >little white tablets sold to campers to use as a fuel
> >for a camp stove or to start a fire.
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexamethylene_triperoxide_diamine
>
> There is just enough information there to be a Darwin Event for
> prospective makers.

That's probably the idea. So, readers, try it out and get
back to us, if you have enough fingers left to post on
Usenet.

Ralph
2008-04-25 03:31:41 EST
Some of this information is actually spread by the CIA with the
intention that the bomber will blow himself up while trying to make it.

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> Hydrogen peroxide + Hexamethylenetetramine +citric acid
> makes HMTD, a sensitive and quite powerful explosive.
>
> Hexamethylenetetramine is available as "heat tabs", the
> little white tablets sold to campers to use as a fuel
> for a camp stove or to start a fire.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexamethylene_triperoxide_diamine

Onideus Mad Hatter
2008-04-25 16:41:54 EST
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 00:31:41 -0700, nospam@noway.net (Ralph) wrote:

>Some of this information is actually spread by the CIA with the
>intention that the bomber will blow himself up while trying to make it.

Like nyah:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Bomb_Lulz.png

PS - quit top posting, it makes you look stupid

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Don't ever fuck with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Your Usenet blinders are my best friend."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"There are clingy things in the grass...burrs 'n such...mmmm..."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Rev Turd Fredericks
2008-04-26 02:11:11 EST
Ralph wrote:
> Some of this information is actually spread by the CIA with the
> intention that the bomber will blow himself up while trying to make it.

Now you've gone and ruined the CIA's little joke. Shame on you!