Activism Discussion: The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93

The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93

VTR
2008-05-01 04:19:57 EST
The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93"

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/

The following comment was posted to my blog today (I do not know who the author is -- he posted
semi-anonymously; so decide for yourself whether or not you believe him):

"I am an Air Force veteran. I was serving at Langley AFB, Virginia on Sept. 11. (not to be
confused with CIA headquarters at Langley, VA). The "Alert Squadron" of 4 F-16 Falcons also
stationed at Langley AFB was scrambled AFTER the "plane" crashed into the Pentagon. Because of
my position as a ground equipment mechanic, I had access to the flightline operations that day.
My friends were Crew Cheifs and Weapons Loaders, among other professions on the flightline that
day. One of my [unusual] duties that day was to drive a Loader (personal friend) along with a
rack of live missiles (AIM-9's and AIM-120's) across the active runway to the Alert Squadron
and drop them off. I was towing equipment to the flightline, so when it was time to go back and
pick up the Loader (and our missile trailer) I was unable to do so, but another member of my
Flight (a good friend, and later roommate) did go. According to my roommate (and I later
confirmed with the Loader) the Loader was completely silent most of the trip back to our side
of the base, after they crossed the active, he spoke. "They shot one down." JJ replied "WHAT?"
Loader:"One of those 16's came back with one less missile than it left with" That was all. As
they pulled back in to the squadron area, The loader was whisked away by his commanders for
debriefing. I didn't see him for a few days, but when I did, he said he couldn't talk about it,
but he confirmed that what my roommate had told me was true.

The US Air Force shot down Flight 93. I haven't told this to many people. I told my
parents and other family members shortly after I left the military. They didn't believe it. I
figured no one else would either. I kept my mouth shut. Everyone was dedicated to the president
and the country (not really) And anything that went against the Official, media delivered story
was viewed as unpatriotic. I knew that I loved this country, so I kept my mouth shut. I just
can't do that anymore. I know that I don't have any documents to prove it, and I have no way of
knowing where the others involved are now days, so I can't prove anything. All I have is my
word. and with God as my witness that is the truth."

Freedom Fighter
2008-05-01 15:18:23 EST
One problem with this - if indeed the plane was intercepted and shot down,
why hide the fact?
And of course, why were the others allowed to reach their targets?

VTR
2008-05-02 04:27:16 EST
Freedom Fighter wrote:
> One problem with this - if indeed the plane was intercepted and shot down,
> why hide the fact?
> And of course, why were the others allowed to reach their targets?

It might have not been flight 93 that was shot down, I wished to see a photo of the engine that
was found 2000 feet from the crash site.
http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/flight93site.html

Does anybody know what that white jet that was flying very low moments before the jet crashed ?
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=+flight+93&hl=en&sitesearch=video.google.com&start=10

VTR
2008-05-02 04:43:04 EST
VTR wrote:
> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>> One problem with this - if indeed the plane was intercepted and shot
>> down, why hide the fact?
>> And of course, why were the others allowed to reach their targets?
>>

> It might have not been flight 93 that was shot down, I wished to see a
> photo of the engine that was found 2000 feet from the crash site.
> http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/flight93site.html
>
> Does anybody know what that white jet that was flying very low moments
> before the jet crashed ?

Sorry here is the right link to the video (stream)
http://www.911busters.com/SanFran04/video/IQ1_29_FLIGHT_93_GNN_VIDEO_19.0_.asx
or you can download it
http://www.911busters.com/SanFran04/video/IQ1_29_FLIGHT_93_GNN_VIDEO_19.0_.wmv

more 9/11 videos that can be viewed online or downloaded
http://www.911busters.com/aSanFran.htm

> http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=+flight+93&hl=en&sitesearch=video.google.com&start=10

A*@justicespammail.com
2008-05-03 15:00:58 EST
On Fri, 02 May 2008 03:27:16 -0500, VTR <vexjorge@gmx.us> wrote:

>Freedom Fighter wrote:
>> One problem with this - if indeed the plane was intercepted and shot down,
>> why hide the fact?
>> And of course, why were the others allowed to reach their targets?
>>

>It might have not been flight 93 that was shot down, I wished to see a photo of the engine that
>was found 2000 feet from the crash site.

Roving Engine
Claim: One of Flight 93's engines was found "at a considerable
distance from the crash site," according to Lyle Szupinka, a state
police officer on the scene who was quoted in the Pittsburgh
Tribune-Review. Offering no evidence, a posting on Rense.com claimed:
"The main body of the engine ... was found miles away from the main
wreckage site with damage comparable to that which a heat-seeking
missile would do to an airliner."

FACT: Experts on the scene tell PM that a fan from one of the engines
was recovered in a catchment basin, downhill from the crash site. Jeff
Reinbold, the National Park Service representative responsible for the
Flight 93 National Memorial, confirms the direction and distance from
the crash site to the basin: just over 300 yards south, which means
the fan landed in the direction the jet was traveling. "It's not
unusual for an engine to move or tumble across the ground," says
Michael K. Hynes, an airline accident expert who investigated the
crash of TWA Flight 800 out of New York City in 1996. "When you have
very high velocities, 500 mph or more," Hynes says, "you are talking
about 700 to 800 ft. per second. For something to hit the ground with
that kind of energy, it would only take a few seconds to bounce up and
travel 300 yards."

>Does anybody know what that white jet that was flying very low moments before the jet crashed ?

It wasn't before the crash.

The White Jet
Claim: At least six eyewitnesses say they saw a small white jet flying
low over the crash area almost immediately after Flight 93 went down.
BlogD.com theorizes that the aircraft was downed by "either a missile
fired from an Air Force jet, or via an electronic assault made by a
U.S. Customs airplane reported to have been seen near the site minutes
after Flight 93 crashed." WorldNetDaily.com weighs in: "Witnesses to
this low-flying jet ... told their story to journalists. Shortly
thereafter, the FBI began to attack the witnesses with perhaps the
most inane disinformation ever — alleging the witnesses actually
observed a private jet at 34,000 ft. The FBI says the jet was asked to
come down to 5000 ft. and try to find the crash site. This would
require about 20 minutes to descend."

FACT: There was such a jet in the vicinity — a Dassault Falcon 20
business jet owned by the VF Corp. of Greensboro, N.C., an apparel
company that markets Wrangler jeans and other brands. The VF plane was
flying into Johnstown-Cambria airport, 20 miles north of Shanksville.
According to David Newell, VF's director of aviation and travel, the
FAA's Cleveland Center contacted copilot Yates Gladwell when the
Falcon was at an altitude "in the neighborhood of 3000 to 4000 ft." —
not 34,000 ft. "They were in a descent already going into Johnstown,"
Newell adds. "The FAA asked them to investigate and they did. They got
down within 1500 ft. of the ground when they circled. They saw a hole
in the ground with smoke coming out of it. They pinpointed the
location and then continued on." Reached by PM, Gladwell confirmed
this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy
theorists, asked not to be quoted directly.

and:

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010916otherjetnat5p5.asp

""There was a hole in the ground -- that was it," said Yates Caldwell,
the pilot who was at the controls of the 10-passenger corporate jet
for Greensboro, N.C.-based apparel maker VF Corp. "There was no way to
know what it was .... I didn't know there had been a crash until I
landed, until I was on the ground in Johnstown.""

Iarnrod
2008-05-03 15:06:02 EST
On May 2, 2:27 am, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
> Realtiy Fighter lied:
> > One problem with this - if indeed the plane was intercepted and shot down,
> > why hide the fact?
> > And of course, why were the others allowed to reach their targets?
>
> It might have not been flight 93 that was shot down,

There was no shoot-down. It was Flight 93 that crashed. there can be
no real questioning of this indisputable fact. The passengers' bodies
were in the crash. The plane parts were 95 percent recovered. It is
beyond questioning.

> Does anybody know what that white jet that was flying very low moments before the jet crashed ?http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=+flight+93&hl=en&sitesearch=vid...

Yes, it was a corporate jet oni ts way to Johnstown that flew near the
scene at the request of ATC. What's your mystery about it?

Al Dykes
2008-05-04 22:20:31 EST
In article <JZ-dnRPpnrTZX4fVnZ2dnUVZ_obinZ2d@comcast.com>,
VTR <vexjorge@gmx.us> wrote:
>Freedom Fighter wrote:
>> One problem with this - if indeed the plane was intercepted and shot down,
>> why hide the fact?
>> And of course, why were the others allowed to reach their targets?
>>

>It might have not been flight 93 that was shot down, I wished to see a photo of the engine that
>was found 2000 feet from the crash site.
>http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/attack/flight93site.html

See [11], below.

[1] DNA for all passangers crew found and identified
[2] The hole
[3] 95% of the airplane recovered in the hole
[4] Black boxes recovered and analyzed
[5] Video of Phanton hitting wall
[6] Lots of Flight 93 links
[7] 1960 Air-to-air collision NYC
[8] Analysis of Flt 93 Balck Boxes
[9] 1,200 investigators and first responders,.
[10] Remains of aircraft in storage.
[11] Papers & light objects found up to 8 miles from the crash
[12] Pictures
[13] Largest peice of Flt 93 was half a ton
[14] Coroner Statement
[15] Flight Data Recorder data and WTC data for Flt 93
[16] THE NORAD RESPONSE TO 9/11 COmplete timing and FAA info

[1] --------------------------------------------------------------------------
DNA
http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011220shanksville1220p2.asp
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2fhpe8

Links to forensics and hijacker identification
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/linksto911forensicsaqndvictimidentificat

The hijacker's license
http://bp0.blogger.com/_rLV-ZuNPwJ4/RzjIqhqANiI/AAAAAAAAAuw/8Ve-LbpabIs/s1600-h/PA00101A.jpg

[2] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hole:
The aircraft impacted at approximately 563 mph (906 km/h), at a
40 degree angle.[26] The impact left a crater about 115 feet (35
m) wide and 10 to 12 feet (about 3.5 m) deep. There were no
survivors among the 44 passengers, crew and terrorists (all were
killed by the impact or had been previously killed during
flight).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5tvkk

[3] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the in the news on 9/24/2001, CNN reports 95% or the aircraft
was recovered form that hole including both black boxes.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/24/inv.pennsylvania.site/index.html

CNN.com

FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe

SHANKSVILLE, Pennsylvania (CNN) --The FBI announced Monday that its
investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field
here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.

The federal investigation into the September 11 terrorist attacks
continues.

Evidence-gathering was halted Saturday afternoon and the pieces of
United Airlines Flight 93 that had been recovered were turned over
Sunday to the airline, with the exception of the flight data recorder
and the voice recorder, which are being held and analyzed by the FBI,
according to FBI agent Bill Crowley.

Crowley said the biggest piece of the plane that was recovered was a
6-by-7-foot piece of the fuselage skin, including about four
windows. The heaviest piece, Crowley said, was part of an engine fan,
weighing about 1,000 pounds.

Flight 93 was one of four jets hijacked Sept. 11. Authorities believe
the flight, which originated in Newark, New Jersey, and had been
destined for San Francisco, was headed for the nation's capital, where
the hijackers may have intended to slam it into the White House or the
Capitol.

Attorney General John Ashcroft and FBI Director Robert Mueller have
praised the passengers of that flight, saying it appears their actions
in trying to regain control of the aircraft averted a greater tragedy.

People who spoke by phone with passengers after the plane was hijacked
say that after the passengers found out about the earlier World Trade
Center attack, they decided to try to overpower the hijackers.

And officials familiar with the flight's cockpit voice recorder say it
shows there was a "definite struggle," which they described as
desperate and wild, between hijackers and some of the passengers.

All 44 people on board the flight were killed when it slammed into the
ground.

http://www.ntsb.gov/info/autopilot_AA77_UA93_study.pdf

] Black boxes recovered and analyzed
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/autopilot_AA77_UA93_study.pdf

Of the airliner parts, the pieces that investigators judged
most significant were the plane's cockpit voice recorder and
flight data recorder, both unearthed within 3 1/2 days of the
crash. The voice recording that remained is being analyzed for
clues to confirm the identities of the four hijackers who
seized the Newark-to-San Francisco flight before it crashed.
http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010925scene0925p2.asp

[5] ------------
Video of Phanton hitting wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--_RGM4Abv8

[6] Lots of Flight 93 links
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/flight93shanksvillesummaryofevidence%2Cman

[7] Air-to-air collision
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_New_York_air_disaster

[8] ----------------

Discussed : http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=102924

[9] 1,200 investigators and first responders,.
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/flight93shanksvillesummaryofevidence%2Cman

[10] --------------------
Remains of aircraft in storage.

Since it had no more use for it, the FBI turned the airliner debris
-- but not the data and voice recorders -- over to United Airlines
yesterday. Asked what United will do with the debris, airline
spokeswoman Whitney Staley said, "I don't think a decision has been
made ... but we're not commenting."

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010925scene0925p2.asp

"With the recovery Friday night of the cockpit voice
recorder from United Flight 93, workers at the crash site
have shifted their focus to a long, arduous search for what remains of
the jet and its victims.
http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010916otherjetnat5p5.asp

[11] -----------------------------

Debris from the crash has been found up to 8 miles from the crash
site, but searchers are concentrating on the crater where most of
the remains are located. Papers and other light objects were
carried aloft by the explosion after impact of the plane and they
were transported by a nine-knot wind.

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010916otherjetnat5p5.asp

[12] -----------------------------
Pictures
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/P200061.html
http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/P200062.html

Live news coverage showing debris http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeWi0JpI__M

The hijacker's license
http://bp0.blogger.com/_rLV-ZuNPwJ4/RzjIqhqANiI/AAAAAAAAAuw/8Ve-LbpabIs/s1600-h/PA00101A.jpg

[13] -----------------------

FBI spokesman Bill Crowley said that the largest piece of plane
recovered was a shred of fuselage skin that covered four windows --
piece seven feet long from a jetliner that was 155 feet long.

The heaviest piece, he said, was a half-ton section of engine fan.

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010925scene0925p2.asp

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A56110-2002May8&notFound=true

[14] --------------------

Once he was able to absorb the scene, Miller says, "I stopped
being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no
bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service." As a
funeral director, Miller says, he is honored and humbled to
preside over what has become essentially an immense cemetery
stretching far into the scenic wooded mountain ridge. He
considers it the final resting place of 40 national heroes.

He saw dust, not bodies.

[15] -----------------------------------
Flight Data Recorder data and WTC data for Flt 93
http://www.ntsb.gov/info/foia_fri.htm

[16] ----------------------------

THE NORAD RESPONSE TO 9/11 Compiled by Andrew Burfield
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=2164577#post2164577

--
Al Dykes

W*@yahoo.com
2008-05-05 03:13:18 EST
On May 4, 10:20 pm, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> [...]
> being coroner after about 20 minutes, because there were no
> bodies there. It became like a giant funeral service." As a
> funeral director, Miller says, he is honored and humbled to
> preside over what has become essentially an immense cemetery
> stretching far into the scenic wooded mountain ridge. He
> considers it the final resting place of 40 national heroes.
>
> He saw dust, not bodies.
>
> [15] -----------------------------------
> Flight Data Recorder data and WTC data for Flt 93
> http://www.ntsb.gov/info/foia_fri.htm
>
> [16] ----------------------------
>
> THE NORAD RESPONSE TO 9/11 Compiled by Andrew Burfield
> http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=2164577#post2164577
>
> --
> Al Dykes
> News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising.
> - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail

Very detailed listing of data and data sources that confirm official
account. The reason for the initial secrecy in not admitting that a
National Guard shot down UA93 was the reluctance by the base commander
to acknowledge that a US military jet had shot down a passenger jet,
killing all those on board. When Cheney learned that the jet destined
to slam into the US Capitol building was shot down, he ordered an
embargo on all facts relating to the shootdown.

Cheney and others in the White House knew of the plan to hijack a jet
and crash it into a building, they just did not know when. So they
did nothing, not even sending out a bolo to all local law enforcement
when two terrorists made it into the USA even though their names were
on border checkpoint watch lists. All the Saudi hijackers and their
handlers got their visas from the CIA case officer in the US embassy
in Saudi Arabia who handled the fast tracking of special clearance
visas to the US, visas the Saudi government requested for connected
nationals.

It was just a coincidence that the pilot of the National Guard jet
that shot down UA93 died of a heart attack by week's end after 9/11.
His RIO also vanished, reassigned to a posting first in Texas, then to
Iceland, sent there by military transport.

Iarnrod
2008-05-05 12:18:37 EST
On May 5, 1:13 am, williamhow...@yahoo.com wrote:
> The reason for the initial secrecy in not admitting that a
> National Guard shot down UA93 was ...

... was that it didn't. Flight 93 crashed and was not shot down.

Raymond
2008-05-05 15:10:34 EST
On May 1, 4:19�am, VTR <vexjo...@gmx.us> wrote:
> The US Air Force Shot Down Flight 93"
>
> http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/
>
> The following comment was posted to my blog today (I do not know who the author is -- he posted
> semi-anonymously; so decide for yourself whether or not you believe him):
>
> � � �"I am an Air Force veteran. I was serving at Langley AFB, Virginia on Sept. 11. (not to be
> confused with CIA headquarters at Langley, VA). The "Alert Squadron" of 4 F-16 Falcons also
> stationed at Langley AFB was scrambled AFTER the "plane" crashed into the Pentagon. Because of
> my position as a ground equipment mechanic, I had access to the flightline operations that day.
> My friends were Crew Cheifs and Weapons Loaders, among other professions on the flightline that
> day. One of my [unusual] duties that day was to drive a Loader (personal friend) along with a
> rack of live missiles (AIM-9's and AIM-120's) across the active runway to the Alert Squadron
> and drop them off. I was towing equipment to the flightline, so when it was time to go back and
> pick up the Loader (and our missile trailer) I was unable to do so, but another member of my
> Flight (a good friend, and later roommate) did go. According to my roommate (and I later
> confirmed with the Loader) the Loader was completely silent most of the trip back to our side
> of the base, after they crossed the active, he spoke. "They shot one down." JJ replied "WHAT?"
> Loader:"One of those 16's came back with one less missile than it left with" That was all. As
> they pulled back in to the squadron area, The loader was whisked away by his commanders for
> debriefing. I didn't see him for a few days, but when I did, he said he couldn't talk about it,
> but he confirmed that what my roommate had told me was true.
>
> � � �The US Air Force shot down Flight 93. I haven't told this to many people. I told my
> parents and other family members shortly after I left the military. They didn't believe it. I
> figured no one else would either. I kept my mouth shut. Everyone was dedicated to the president
> and the country (not really) And anything that went against the Official, media delivered story
> was viewed as unpatriotic. I knew that I loved this country, so I kept my mouth shut. I just
> can't do that anymore. I know that I don't have any documents to prove it, and I have no way of
> knowing where the others involved are now days, so I can't prove anything. All I have is my
> word. and with God as my witness that is the truth."

Other questions remain -
It has been reported and apparently accepted that the plane was
headed
for Washington, DC......Or ( maybe ) Three Mile Island?

Question: Where did this information, about the
destination, come from?

Questions about Flight 93

It has been reported and apparently accepted that the plane was
headed
for Washington, DC.. Question: Where did this information, about the
destination, come from? Was the flight really headed for DC?
Is there positive proof that it was heading for Washington ?

Or ( maybe ) Three Mile Island?

At 9:35, on Sept.11, air traffic controllers on the frequency between
Flight 93 and the control center in Cleveland heard screams and "Bomb
on board." Then, a voice in thickly accented English said, "This is
your captain. There is a bomb aboard. We are returning to the
airport."
Then Cleveland radar showed the plane turning sharply south. A short
time later, Flight 93 crashed in a field outside Pittsburgh.

We now know that, in the back of the plane, five men, apparently led
by
Todd Beamer were planning on rushing the hijackers. Beamer, using a
cell phone, told a GTE operator, "I know I'm not going to get out of
this." He then, according to the operator, asked her to say the
Lord's
Prayer with him. There was a struggle , some screaming, then silence.

It has been reported and apparently accepted that the plane was
headed
for Washington, DC.. Question: Where did this information, about the
destination, come from? Can this be verified? The thought that the
plane was headed for the White House and the President makes the
scenario more dramatic historically, but if this cannot be proven,
there is no reason to deny the thought that the missle could have
been
headed for Three Mile Island.

The plane had not only turned south from Cleveland. Immediately, the
plane was lowered and the pilot began to follow the Ohio Turnpike
until
it connected with the east-west U.S. route 70-76 (Pa. Turnpike)
which passes through Harrisburg on its way to Philadelphia. Following
the turnpike and nearing Harrisburg, the pilot would have seen the
atomic towers and the atomic plant on the island in the Susquehanna
River ( about 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania capital).

Following the roadway would seem reasonable since the hijacker pilot
may not have had the navigation skills to find his way to Washington,
and he was using the old fashioned landmark navigation to get to
Three
Mile Island.

We can all thank God for Todd Beamer and the others who bravely
rushed
the hijackers. If the plane had completed the journey to Harrisburg
and
Three Mile Island, we would have had problems beyond imagination.
Despite claims made by defenders of atomic power plants, the aging
nuclear power station would never have survived the impact of
Flight 93 and its own power plant of jet fuel.

Can ANYONE prove the plane was on its way to the Capital -
or WORSE ----- To Three Mile Island ?

Raymond
########