Activism Discussion: Is Inter-species Erotica Porn?

Is Inter-species Erotica Porn?

Nomen Nescio
2008-05-07 19:40:02 EST
Let's say that Geo. Bu$h is caught sucking a gorilla's cock?
Would the phone-cam images be considered porn?

Wouldn't it just be about sex, and a private matter
between Laura and he?

NefeshBarYohai
2008-05-07 19:48:08 EST
On May 7, 5:40 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> Let's say that Geo. Bu$h is caught sucking a gorilla's cock?
> Would the phone-cam images be considered porn?
>
> Wouldn't it just be about sex, and a private matter
> between Laura and he?

It's like when you jack-off do most women make fun of your tiny penis?

Turin
2008-05-07 21:45:47 EST
On May 7, 7:40 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
> Let's say that Geo. Bu$h is caught sucking a gorilla's cock?
> Would the phone-cam images be considered porn?
>
> Wouldn't it just be about sex, and a private matter
> between Laura and he?

I thought you said inter-species?

- - -

The face of an angel, the charm of the devil ...the power of a god:

Turin

I have such sites to show you...
------------------------

http://www.myspace.com/turin_turambar
http://groups.google.com/group/Men_First/ ♂
http://turinturambar.fortunecity.com/blog/

------------------------

"He who changeth, altereth, misconstrueth, argueth with, deleteth, or
maketh a lie about these words or causeth them to not be known shall
burn in hell forever and ever...."

-----

Kb9rqz
2008-05-08 16:16:29 EST

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in message
> Let's say that Geo. Bu$h is caught sucking a gorilla's cock?
> Would the phone-cam images be considered porn?
>
> Wouldn't it just be about sex, and a private matter
> between Laura and he?

at laest i know what it like two lick my ecxrenment off anoter man ganitals

An_old_friend
2008-05-08 16:24:04 EST
On May 8, 4:16 pm, " kb9rqz" <ind...@kornstan.com> wrote:
> "
fake

M*@yahoo.com
2008-05-08 16:41:58 EST
On May 8, 3:16�pm, " kb9rqz" <ind...@kornstan.com> wrote:
> "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message
>
> news:40ae0fc499d6f4a5d8e897502f0f347b@dizum.com...> Let's say that Geo. Bu$h is caught sucking a gorilla's cock?
> > Would the phone-cam images be considered porn?
>
> > Wouldn't it just be about sex, and a private matter
> > between Laura and he?
>
> at laest i know what it like two lick my ecxrenment off anoter man ganitals

Do you mean other than Gav?

An_old_friend
2008-05-08 17:00:47 EST
On May 8, 4:41 pm, morgan_head_s...@yahoo.com wrote:

fake

Kb9rqz
2008-05-08 17:04:11 EST

<morgan_head_shed@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On May 8, 3:16?pm, " kb9rqz" <ind...@kornstan.com> wrote:
> "Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message
>
> news:40ae0fc499d6f4a5d8e897502f0f347b@dizum.com...> Let's say that Geo.
> Bu$h is caught sucking a gorilla's cock?
> > Would the phone-cam images be considered porn?
>
> > Wouldn't it just be about sex, and a private matter
> > between Laura and he?
>
> at laest i know what it like two lick my ecxrenment off anoter man
> ganitals

> Do you mean other than Gav?

indeed him two

An Old Friend