Activism Discussion: Largest Swiss Newspaper Asks If Bush Was Behind 9/11...

Largest Swiss Newspaper Asks If Bush Was Behind 9/11...

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2008-05-30 23:17:34 EST

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

By Elie Peter - Sept 15, 2006, BLICK newspaper, Zurich, Switzerland

(translated from German into English, but not yet published online in
English)

2,973 humans died with the attacks of 9/11. "Bin Laden" and "Al Qaeda", the
Bush clan cried. The world believed themm. In the meantime even scientists
doubt the Bush version. Now, Swiss university professors Albert A. Stahel
and Daniele Ganser raise new questions.

"Something is not correct", says strategy expert Stahel in "World Week",
and here he refers to the "incomplete" official US Government 9/11 Report
of 2004.

The university professor confirms his criticism in BLICK: "Osama Bin Laden
cannot be 'the large godfather' behind the attacks. He did not have enough
means of communication".

Dr. Stahel doubts that a passenger airliner crashed into the Pentagon: "For
trainee pilots it is actually impossible to crash into the building so
exactly. Seven hours after the Twin Towers collapsed, the World Trade
Center Building 7 next to it also collapsed. The official version: It
burned for a long time. Nothing at all is clear."

Raising questions along with Stahel is historian Dr. Daniele Ganser, his
colleague at the University of Zurich. Dr. Ganser also calls the official
US version "a conspiracy theory".

Ganser: "3,000 humans were sacrificed for strategic interests. The more we
research, the more we doubt the Bush version. It is conceivable that the
Bush government was responsible. Bush has lied so much already! And we
already know that the US government planned an operation in 1962 [Operation
Northwood] that was approved by the Pentagon that would have sacrificed
innocent US citizens for the government's own interests."

(snip)
----------------------

Personally i don't think Bush was the mastermind or even knew the attacks
were coming. That's why he sat in that schoolroom doing nothing after he
was told of the attacks. Rove Cheney and Rummy planned it.

Dikfur
2008-05-30 23:42:56 EST
On Fri, 30 May 2008 22:17:34 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
<*1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
>
>By Elie Peter - Sept 15, 2006, BLICK newspaper, Zurich, Switzerland
>
>(translated from German into English, but not yet published online in
>English)
Mercy Snippage of 2 year old bullshit

Looks like you fell off the wagon again.

Fucking Loons. Fucking Alcoholic Loons

Troll
2008-05-30 23:58:13 EST
In article <Xns9AAED8995FC31riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
>
> By Elie Peter - Sept 15, 2006, BLICK newspaper, Zurich, Switzerland
>
> (translated from German into English, but not yet published online in
> English)
>
> 2,973 humans died with the attacks of 9/11. "Bin Laden" and "Al Qaeda", the
> Bush clan cried. The world believed themm. In the meantime even scientists
> doubt the Bush version. Now, Swiss university professors Albert A. Stahel
> and Daniele Ganser raise new questions.
>
> "Something is not correct", says strategy expert Stahel in "World Week",
> and here he refers to the "incomplete" official US Government 9/11 Report
> of 2004.
>
> The university professor confirms his criticism in BLICK: "Osama Bin Laden
> cannot be 'the large godfather' behind the attacks. He did not have enough
> means of communication".
>
> Dr. Stahel doubts that a passenger airliner crashed into the Pentagon: "For
> trainee pilots it is actually impossible to crash into the building so
> exactly. Seven hours after the Twin Towers collapsed, the World Trade
> Center Building 7 next to it also collapsed. The official version: It
> burned for a long time. Nothing at all is clear."
>
> Raising questions along with Stahel is historian Dr. Daniele Ganser, his
> colleague at the University of Zurich. Dr. Ganser also calls the official
> US version "a conspiracy theory".
>
> Ganser: "3,000 humans were sacrificed for strategic interests. The more we
> research, the more we doubt the Bush version. It is conceivable that the
> Bush government was responsible. Bush has lied so much already! And we
> already know that the US government planned an operation in 1962 [Operation
> Northwood] that was approved by the Pentagon that would have sacrificed
> innocent US citizens for the government's own interests."
>
> (snip)
> ----------------------
>
> Personally i don't think Bush was the mastermind or even knew the attacks
> were coming. That's why he sat in that schoolroom doing nothing after he
> was told of the attacks. Rove Cheney and Rummy planned it.

will we ever know all about this?
--
If Evolution is out-lawed. Only the Out-laws will evolve.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2008-05-31 01:08:12 EST
Dikfur <wats_a_dikfur@2Pstupid.info> wrote in

> On Fri, 30 May 2008 22:17:34 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
>>
>>By Elie Peter - Sept 15, 2006, BLICK newspaper, Zurich, Switzerland
>>
>>(translated from German into English, but not yet published online in
>>English)
> Mercy Snippage of 2 year old bullshit
>
> Looks like you fell off the wagon again.
>
> Fucking Loons. Fucking Alcoholic Loons

HAHAHA. As usual, all you 911 Liars have is personal attacks. Admit it -
the game is lost.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2008-05-31 01:09:51 EST
troll <georgewkspam@humboldt1.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns9AAED8995FC31riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Personally i don't think Bush was the mastermind or even knew the
>> attacks were coming. That's why he sat in that schoolroom doing
>> nothing after he was told of the attacks. Rove Cheney and Rummy
>> planned it.
>
> will we ever know all about this?

Lord knows the media won't tell us and since the govt has destroyed most of
the evidence, i doubt if we ever do know just how it was done. NO question
though that it was an inside job.

Al Dykes
2008-05-31 08:45:50 EST
In article <Xns9AAEEBA2247B8riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>troll <georgewkspam@humboldt1.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <Xns9AAED8995FC31riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Personally i don't think Bush was the mastermind or even knew the
>>> attacks were coming. That's why he sat in that schoolroom doing
>>> nothing after he was told of the attacks. Rove Cheney and Rummy
>>> planned it.
>>
>> will we ever know all about this?
>
>Lord knows the media won't tell us and since the govt has destroyed most of
>the evidence, i doubt if we ever do know just how it was done. NO question

"the govt has destroyed most of the evidence"

How do you know this?

--
Al Dykes

Iarnrod
2008-05-31 11:47:38 EST
On May 31, 6:45 am, ady...@panix.com (Al Dykes) wrote:
> In article <Xns9AAEEBA2247B8riemann1850yahoo...@216.168.3.70>,
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS <xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >troll <georgewks...@humboldt1.com> wrote in

> >> will we ever know all about this?
>
> >Lord knows the media won't tell us and since the govt has destroyed most of
> >the evidence, i doubt if we ever do know just how it was done. NO question
>
>      "the govt has destroyed most of the evidence"
>
> How do you know this?

Simple. Because none of the things he "thinks"happened that day has
any evidence at all to back them up, then that missing evidence must
have been destoyed by the government.

It couldn't just be that he's full of shit, after all!

Cardinal Chunder
2008-05-31 14:03:33 EST
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Dr. Stahel doubts that a passenger airliner crashed into the Pentagon: "For
> trainee pilots it is actually impossible to crash into the building so
> exactly. Seven hours after the Twin Towers collapsed, the World Trade
> Center Building 7 next to it also collapsed. The official version: It
> burned for a long time. Nothing at all is clear."

From this we can surmise that Dr. Stahel is a fucking loon of the first
order.

Cardinal Chunder
2008-05-31 14:07:35 EST
Al Dykes wrote:
> In article <Xns9AAEEBA2247B8riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> troll <georgewkspam@humboldt1.com> wrote in

>>> will we ever know all about this?
>> Lord knows the media won't tell us and since the govt has destroyed most of
>> the evidence, i doubt if we ever do know just how it was done. NO question
>

> "the govt has destroyed most of the evidence"
>
> How do you know this?

Through application of reverse kook logic.

1. Start off with what you *want* to have happened. The more paranoid
and physically impossible the better.
2. Feebly attempt to throw doubt on mountains of evidence to the
contrary with the usual kook tactics of quote mining, distortion of
evidence, exploitation of gaps, pretending evidence doesn't exist. etc.
3. After miserably failing at 2) pretend that the actual evidence for 1)
was destroyed.
4. Conclude that the total absence of evidence proves 1) happened.

BDK
2008-05-31 15:42:52 EST
In article <g1s3tt017j5@news4.newsguy.com>,
cc@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com says...
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > Dr. Stahel doubts that a passenger airliner crashed into the Pentagon: "For
> > trainee pilots it is actually impossible to crash into the building so
> > exactly. Seven hours after the Twin Towers collapsed, the World Trade
> > Center Building 7 next to it also collapsed. The official version: It
> > burned for a long time. Nothing at all is clear."
>
> From this we can surmise that Dr. Stahel is a fucking loon of the first
> order.

Next thing, they will be blaming Ernst Stavro Blofeld, along with the
others they normally blame.

Actually, the cat is the guilty party.

--
BDK