Activism Discussion: Rep Dennis Kucinich Attempts To Start Proceedings To Impeach Bush Today In Congress: Story Is Censored By The Press Including Progressive Press

Rep Dennis Kucinich Attempts To Start Proceedings To Impeach Bush Today In Congress: Story Is Censored By The Press Including Progressive Press

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)

2008-06-10 20:23:52 EST
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

Washington, Jun 10 - Dennis J. Kucinich of Ohio
In the United States House of Representatives
Monday, June 9th, 2008
A Resolution

Article I
Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for
War Against Iraq.

Article II
Falsely, Systematically, and with Criminal Intent Conflating the
Attacks of September 11, 2001, With Misrepresentation of Iraq as a
Security Threat as Part of Fraudulent Justification for a War of
Aggression.

Article III
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq
Possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction, to Manufacture a False Case for
War.

Article IV
Misleading the American People and Members of Congress to Believe Iraq
Posed an Imminent Threat to the United States.

Article V
Illegally Misspending Funds to Secretly Begin a War of Aggression.

Article VI
Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of H. J. Res114.

Article VII
Invading Iraq Absent a Declaration of War.

Article VIII
Invading Iraq, A Sovereign Nation, in Violation of the UN Charter.

Article IX
Failing to Provide Troops With Body Armor and Vehicle Armor.

Article X
Falsifying Accounts of US Troop Deaths and Injuries for Political
Purposes.

Article XI
Establishment of Permanent U.S. Military Bases in Iraq.

Article XII
Initiating a War Against Iraq for Control of That Nation's Natural
Resources.

Article XIIII
Creating a Secret Task Force to Develop Energy and Military Policies
With Respect to Iraq and Other Countries.

Article XIV
Misprision of a Felony, Misuse and Exposure of Classified Information
And Obstruction of Justice in the Matter of Valerie Plame Wilson,
Clandestine Agent of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Article XV
Providing Immunity from Prosecution for Criminal Contractors in Iraq.

Article XVI
Reckless Misspending and Waste of U.S. Tax Dollars in Connection With
Iraq and US Contractors.

Article XVII
Illegal Detention: Detaining Indefinitely And Without Charge Persons
Both U.S. Citizens and Foreign Captives.

Article XVIII
Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture
Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter
of Official Policy.

Article XIX
Rendition: Kidnapping People and Taking Them Against Their Will to
"Black Sites" Located in Other Nations, Including Nations Known to
Practice Torture.

Article XX
Imprisoning Children.

Article XXI
Misleading Congress and the American People About Threats from Iran,
and Supporting Terrorist Organizations Within Iran, With the Goal of
Overthrowing the Iranian Government.

Article XXII
Creating Secret Laws.

Article XXIII
Violation of the Posse Comitatus Act.

Article XXIV
Spying on American Citizens, Without a Court-Ordered Warrant, in
Violation of the Law and the Fourth Amendment.

Article XXV
Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and
Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails
of American Citizens.

Article XXVI
Announcing the Intent to Violate Laws with Signing Statements.

Article XXVII
Failing to Comply with Congressional Subpoenas and Instructing Former
Employees Not to Comply.

Article XXVIII
Tampering with Free and Fair Elections, Corruption of the
Administration of Justice.

Article XXIX
Conspiracy to Violate the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Article XXX
Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy
Medicare.

Article XXXI
Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane
Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.

Article XXXII
Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically
Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.

Article XXXIII
Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence
Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.

Article XXXIV
Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11,
2001.

Article XXXV
Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

Oldwifetale
2008-06-10 22:02:41 EST
No, it's *not* censored except in the msm. I hate to tell you this,
but censorship in the msm has been going on for decades. The
censorship is nothing new, it's just a little more blatant and 'in
your face' than it used to be.

I saw the information about Kucinich earlier today on several
alternative news sites which are - (yes, believe it or not) - totally
available to the general public or anyone who's willing to 'keep up'
on who is doing *what* in politics.

It was also on C-Span.

On Jun 10, 5:23 pm, "skepti...@aol.com" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Article  XXX
> Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy
> Medicare.
>
> Article  XXXI
> Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane
> Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.
>
> Article XXXII
> Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically
> Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.
>
> Article XXXIII
> Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence
> Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.
>
> Article XXXIV
> Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11,
> 2001.
>
> Article XXXV
> Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

Animal02
2008-06-10 22:12:15 EST

"oldwifetale" <oldwifetale@yahoo.com> wrote in message
No, it's *not* censored except in the msm. I hate to tell you this,
but censorship in the msm has been going on for decades. The
censorship is nothing new, it's just a little more blatant and 'in
your face' than it used to be.

I saw the information about Kucinich earlier today on several
alternative news sites which are - (yes, believe it or not) - totally
available to the general public or anyone who's willing to 'keep up'
on who is doing *what* in politics.

It was also on C-Span.

*********************************************************8
looks like ole dennis is 0 for 35

> [...]
>
> Article XXX
> Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy
> Medicare.
>
> Article XXXI
> Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane
> Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.
>
> Article XXXII
> Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically
> Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.
>
> Article XXXIII
> Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence
> Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.
>
> Article XXXIV
> Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11,
> 2001.
>
> Article XXXV
> Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

Seon Ferguson
2008-06-10 22:28:09 EST
Finally! Dennis is a true patriot who has my support. Lets hope he and
fellow patriots can finally put a end to the Bush regeme and the neocon
agenda once and for all.

<*1@aol.com> wrote in message
> [...]
>
> Article XXX
> Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy
> Medicare.
>
> Article XXXI
> Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane
> Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.
>
> Article XXXII
> Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically
> Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.
>
> Article XXXIII
> Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence
> Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.
>
> Article XXXIV
> Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11,
> 2001.
>
> Article XXXV
> Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

2008-06-10 22:28:45 EST
Some censorship lol

> [...]

> Article XXX
> Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy
> Medicare.
>
> Article XXXI
> Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane
> Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.
>
> Article XXXII
> Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically
> Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.
>
> Article XXXIII
> Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence
> Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.
>
> Article XXXIV
> Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11,
> 2001.
>
> Article XXXV
> Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

2008-06-10 23:12:03 EST

"Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Finally! Dennis is a true patriot who has my support. Lets hope he and
> fellow patriots can finally put a end to the Bush regeme and the neocon
> agenda once and for all.

<snicker> to seon boy, moron = patriot................ignorance reigns
supreme down under

> [...]
>>
>> Article XXX
>> Misleading Congress and the American People in an Attempt to Destroy
>> Medicare.
>>
>> Article XXXI
>> Katrina: Failure to Plan for the Predicted Disaster of Hurricane
>> Katrina, Failure to Respond to a Civil Emergency.
>>
>> Article XXXII
>> Misleading Congress and the American People, Systematically
>> Undermining Efforts to Address Global Climate Change.
>>
>> Article XXXIII
>> Repeatedly Ignored and Failed to Respond to High Level Intelligence
>> Warnings of Planned Terrorist Attacks in the US, Prior to 911.
>>
>> Article XXXIV
>> Obstruction of the Investigation into the Attacks of September 11,
>> 2001.
>>
>> Article XXXV
>> Endangering the Health of 911 First Responders.

2008-06-10 23:14:33 EST

"Animal02" <Wherewereyou@Wednsday.com> wrote in message

> "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Finally! Dennis is a true patriot who has my support. Lets hope he and
>> fellow patriots can finally put a end to the Bush regeme and the neocon
>> agenda once and for all.
>

> <snicker> to seon boy, moron = patriot................ignorance reigns
> supreme down under

Yes Bush has done nothing wrong. He never used propaganda for Iraq. America
found weapons of mass distruction the liberal media lie about it.
McCain 2008 oh wait I'm not allowed to have an opinion of American politics
am I?

Skepticl1
2008-06-11 00:31:22 EST
On 10 Jun, 20:14, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Animal02" <Wherewere...@Wednsday.com> wrote in message

> > "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Finally! Dennis is a true patriot who has my support. Lets hope he and
> >> fellow patriots can finally put a end to the Bush regeme and the neocon
> >> agenda once and for all.
>
> > <snicker> �to seon boy, moron = patriot................ignorance reigns
> > supreme down under
>
> Yes Bush has done nothing wrong. He never used propaganda for Iraq. America
> found weapons of mass distruction the liberal media lie about it.
> McCain 2008 oh wait I'm not allowed to have an opinion of American politics
> am I?

George Bush is the worst traitor the United States has ever had.
Benedict Arnold is Abraham Lincoln compared to 'King' George. Bush
murdered all those Americans on 911. He and his Republican junta
(aided by key Demo-rats) destroyed the US Constitution, which they
have the utmost comtempt for. Bush has spread wars of aggression
around the world using the methods of the Nazis and his bloody torture
chambers litter the globe. Capitalism is a nightmare.

Seon Ferguson
2008-06-11 00:35:41 EST

"skepticl1" <skepticl1@aol.com> wrote in message
On 10 Jun, 20:14, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Animal02" <Wherewere...@Wednsday.com> wrote in message

> > "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Finally! Dennis is a true patriot who has my support. Lets hope he and
> >> fellow patriots can finally put a end to the Bush regeme and the neocon
> >> agenda once and for all.
>
> > <snicker> �to seon boy, moron = patriot................ignorance reigns
> > supreme down under
>
> Yes Bush has done nothing wrong. He never used propaganda for Iraq.
> America
> found weapons of mass distruction the liberal media lie about it.
> McCain 2008 oh wait I'm not allowed to have an opinion of American
> politics
> am I?

George Bush is the worst traitor the United States has ever had.
Benedict Arnold is Abraham Lincoln compared to 'King' George. Bush
murdered all those Americans on 911. He and his Republican junta
(aided by key Demo-rats) destroyed the US Constitution, which they
>have the utmost comtempt for. Bush has spread wars of aggression
>around the world using the methods of the Nazis and his bloody torture
>chambers litter the globe. Capitalism is a nightmare.

But we need to take away liberties and freedom to fight the terrorists.

2008-06-11 00:50:50 EST
On 10 Jun, 21:35, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "skepticl1" <skepti...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On 10 Jun, 20:14, "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "Animal02" <Wherewere...@Wednsday.com> wrote in message

> > > "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > > <snicker> �to seon boy, moron = patriot................ignorance reigns
> > > supreme down under
>
> > Yes Bush has done nothing wrong. He never used propaganda for Iraq.
> > America
> > found weapons of mass distruction the liberal media lie about it.
> > McCain 2008 oh wait I'm not allowed to have an opinion of American
> > politics
> > am I?
>
> George Bush is the worst traitor the United States has ever had.
> Benedict Arnold is Abraham Lincoln compared to 'King' George. Bush
> murdered all those Americans on 911. He and his Republican junta
> (aided by key Demo-rats) destroyed the US Constitution, which they
>
> >have the utmost comtempt for. Bush has spread wars of aggression
> >around the world using the methods of the Nazis and his bloody torture
> >chambers litter the globe. Capitalism is a nightmare.
>
> But we need to take away liberties and freedom to fight the terrorists.- Hide quoted text -

But the real terrorists are in the White House Seon. Waging wars of
terrorist aggression. An International drug dealing empire. Using
torture as a way to terrorize the public into silence.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next  (First | Last)