Activism Discussion: (rev. 2.1) 'Magoo' Tory Christman Is Anti-Life, As Exposed By Herself In 'James Randi Here In Hollywood' (enclosed)

(rev. 2.1) 'Magoo' Tory Christman Is Anti-Life, As Exposed By Herself In 'James Randi Here In Hollywood' (enclosed)

Leonardo Been
2008-06-30 18:08:26 EST
Tory Christman is Anti-Life, as exposed by herself in
'James Randi Here in Hollywood' (enclosed)

(revision 2.1)

'

The spiritual abilities, the "spiritual powers" that are implied,
DO EXIST IN ALL PEOPLE,

BUT these have been, and are being, severely blocked and oppressed
in most people, to a very large extent.

'

Thus any person of evil disposition, like l. ron hubbard, can come
along and claim that "he will restore these abilities in you."

This is the very appeal, that people come to and remain in
'Scientology' for, and in any other sect of such nature.

'

'

Now Tory Christman "Magoo," and any other sociopath in the
newsgroup alt.religion.scientology, is THAT MUCH ANTI-LIFE,

that she is going, together with the sociopath James Randi now,
even FURTHER to deny and oppress life,

by claiming the opposite of what everyone knows and what also
the sociopaths THEMSELVES, including the ones posting there,
know very well,

BUT THAT THEY DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT,

(that the spiritual abilities, the "spiritual powers"
that are implied, DO EXIST IN ALL PEOPLE)

AND THEY IN FACT WANT ALL PEOPLE EVEN TO DENY their own
and each other's spiritual abilities to exist,

so that people will not detect sociopaths

including, apparently, Tory Christman "Magoo," obvious now,
however, even to the most benign and credulous reader,
as her being Anti-Life.

'

They, sociopaths, now obviously also Tory Christman "Magoo," and the
well-known sociopath James Randi, want even further to oppress and
deny the spiritual abilities, that everyone has!

So terrified these are, of having their soul looked at, or even
to have their existence (their soul) acknowledged (to exist).

'

'

_________________________________
I posted earlier the same subject, in slightly more wounded
verbiage:

Poster "Magoo" - Tory Christman is VERY Anti-Life:

The very [spiritual] facts and phenomena - that she claims,
"do not exist" - are in fact driving people to restore these
[innate abilities of theirs],

and it is how [it is thereby, that] 'Scientology' pulls people
in, by promising those,

even though - on legal disclaimers "[bothersome, but]
necessary, because of the stupid society" - they deny
such promises, and

in fact they do not deliver on the promises, because THAT is not
their intention (not the actual intention of l. ron hubbard, and
of 'Scientology').

I explained this to you and published it already some ten years
ago, and ever after,

but sociopaths (demonic creatures) are as interested in Truth,
as pigs are in recognizing butchers.

'

Again:

The very [spiritual] facts and phenomena - that she, 'Magoo' etc.
claims, "do not exist" - are in fact driving people to restore
these [abilities],

BECAUSE these abilities, of course, DO EXIST, in all people.

And in many people, these abilities are not wholly suppressed or
destroyed by Criminal Minds, and [not completely] denied by their
"science."

'

As I have already described very long ago,

'Scientology' does not deliver these things, but PRETENDS to
deliver, with "the next step on the bridge," down to the cellar
of 'Hate, Deceive and Vampire' demon l. ron hubbard,*

and when these phenomena do accidentally occur, anyway, and
unavoidably so, of course, when you do past life regression
even in a Scientology controlled environment,

then these abilities AND the people re-gaining these,

are suppressed and destroyed RIGOROUSLY AND TERMINATEDLY BY AND IN
'Scientology,' and by its demon (the ghoul) l. ron hubbard:

He does not want people able to look at him, now does he, nor at
what he does and intends and has done, nor to shove him off to stay
in his Darkness without bothering others.

The demon l. ron hubbard wants people to be wholly blind (and seeing
is a spiritual quality entirely, as I also described for you, and
precisely at that, recently, with HRI 'Definition of Perception.')

'

Again:

The demon l. ron hubbard does - and all demonic creatures do - want
people NOT able to look at them ...do they now, NOR able to look at
what the demonic creatures do, and intend, and have done.

'

'

And so it is with poster "Magoo," Tory Christman, too, and with
the other "critics:" They want others to be blind, and very stupid.

She is Anti-Life.

She is in fact a horrible creature, not unlike other demonic posters

- whether they are for or against the demon l. ron hubbard, that does
not change the quality of their soul, their lying, their spiritual
biting and hating and destroying, their spiritual raping and
murdering and 'uglifying,' just like l. ron hubbard does it too.

'

Now "science" claims, that you do not exist, and that others "do not
exist," that Jesus Christ "does not exist," etc., because Criminal
Minds, also when they are "skeptics," are just that:

very severely Criminal Minds, THEY HATE TRUTH, AND THEY ENJOY LYING.

'

It would have been easier, had she, "Magoo" Tory Christman, said or
admitted so from the very beginning, rather than PRETENDING so loudly
to everyone, the very opposite.

KNT hrp&p
Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright Conditions as usual ('learnware')

'
________
Footnote:

(*) The abbreviation 'HDV,' for 'Hate, Deceive and Vampire,' can be
used thus: 'l. ron hubbard, HDV,' or 'HDV Hubbard.'

'

_________
Enclosure:

__________________________
"Magoo" Tory Christman wrote on Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:38:52 -0700:
> From: "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> Subject: James Randi Here in Hollywood
> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 02:38:52 -0700
>
> Last night was a very exciting night here in LA.
>
> The Center for Inquiry sent me an e-mail (I spoke there once, Tory
> Talks to CFI---on www.xenutv.com ) telling me James Randi would be there,
> last night.
>
> I decided to zoom on over, last night, and what fUN NIGHT!
> First off, it was a packed house.
> Secondly, I met one of the Anonymous people who was at my b-day party
> Saturday, there.
>
> Third: It was the IIG Awards: The Independent Investigations Group who
> do Awards for Promotion of Science and Reasoning in Entertainment
> Fourth---about 3 people noticed me from my YT videos and said, "Is that you,
> Magoo?" What's really fun is they said those videos have helped them learn
> more about Scientology....and all that they *didn't* know.
> Always good to spread the word.
>
> So that was super cool!
>
> Lastly, and best of all----- James Randi was inducted into the Houdini
> Hall of Honor!
>
> I gave him one of my XENU.NET cards----and XENUTV.Com
> and he said, 'Oh! I want to see this". He also did this FABULOUS Magic
> trick on stage---who knew?
>
> Very fun guy!
>
> Just a bit of Hollywood on a Monday night.
>

> PS: CFI now offers $50,000 if you can prove paranormal or "OT"
> or any other super duper powers----so tell all the OT's you know.

R*@gmail.com
2008-06-30 18:50:50 EST
Its very simple, Randi says, show him proof, and you get the dough.

No one has, because it doesn't exist.

Most of us live in a rational world, sorry you missed the boat.

Show some proof, testable, in a lab, or STFU

Barb
2008-06-30 19:08:53 EST
Leonardo Been wrote:
> Tory Christman is Anti-Life, as exposed by herself in
> 'James Randi Here in Hollywood' (enclosed)

<snippo>

Yeah, asshole we got it. You said your piece and have advanced into the
realm of spamming.
If someone was gonna read your shit, they would've read your first post.
No need to repeat yourself, got it?
--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Plato Been
2008-07-01 00:26:33 EST
Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me (rev 2.0)

(Version 2.0
on 23 Apr 2008)

'

Demonic creatures have NO permission to talk to or speak with me,

unless specifically asked by me, and then only on the question
asked of them by me or by someone for me.

This has always been so, wherever and whenever I could recognize them.

This is how it is in the street, and it is not at all different
in the Usenet newsgroups.

'

'

You can think of these Demonic creatures as street bums,

as to how their soul is, and

as to how the Energies they emanate, are.

Some even claim, that (their and) any soul, and
(those and) any Energies, (also those THEY emanate)
DO NOT EXIST,

so that they are not recognized as the source
of Evil Energies,

nor recognized as Evil souls (that are obvious
from their past-lives).

'

Their only purpose is to destroy life,

and the only reason for their shouting to get a connect-
ion, is, to try and get (to steal) Energy from others,

as they are Energy-vampires too,

and it is not hard to imagine, what THEY would use that
Energy for.

'

'

Do these Hate Beauty, Love and Truth?

Certainly, they so do hate very intensely, very forcefully, with
tremendous rancor.

'

They abhor and are disgusted by genuine Beauty, Love and Truth,

which they may try to approach and "admire" IN ORDER TO
DESTROY IT and to obtain and pervert and subvert the
Energy of.

'

'

Me being fully and wholly their opposite, my communications are so
Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in Love, and so Rich in Truth,

that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the
soul' of any Demonic creature, sociopath or mental street bum and
the like:

To such individuals, any communication of mine acts as
'Holy Water,' it burns their soul

- and they react accordingly... some sort of 'explode,'

others, feeling forced to have to feel and to face the
actuality of how people really are,

including feeling the existence and thus the
Energies of demons like l. ron hubbard, and of
his evil soul mates,

will go onto a 'killing spree,' a 'knife-stabbing' "fest"
for them,

TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR LIES, THEIR FALSE FEELINGS,
AND TO 'DICTATORIALIZE' their lies and false
feelings onto others,

to eradicate and exterminate decent people, and

to kill those who emanate the Energy of pure, penetrating
Truth, of pure, penetrating Beauty, and of pure, and
equally penetrating Love.

'

Therefore - being KIND to them - they are ordered to filter out
of their perception, any communications

not meant for them, not written for them and not posted
or published for them,

that are written by me.

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably the most Intelligent, the most
Beautiful and the most Caring philosopher known, and on top of that
the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on Earth and
beyond.

KNT hrp&p

_________
reference:

'l. ron hubbard is a 'demon' pretending to be "good" '
(21 April 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/2c9e876e79b3e4c8

On Jul 1, 12:08 am, Leonardo Been <leonardo_been@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > Saturday, there.
>
> > Third: It was the IIG Awards: The Independent Investigations Group who
> > do Awards for Promotion of Science and Reasoning in Entertainment
> > Fourth---about 3 people noticed me from my YT videos and said, "Is that you,
> > Magoo?" What's really fun is they said those videos have helped them learn
> > more about Scientology....and all that they *didn't* know.
> > Always good to spread the word.
>
> > So that was super cool!
>
> > Lastly, and best of all----- James Randi was inducted into the Houdini
> > Hall of Honor!
>
> > I gave him one of my XENU.NET cards----and XENUTV.Com
> > and he said, 'Oh! I want to see this". He also did this FABULOUS Magic
> > trick on stage---who knew?
>
> > Very fun guy!
>
> > Just a bit of Hollywood on a Monday night.
>
> > PS: CFI now offers $50,000 if you can prove paranormal or "OT"

H*@hushmail.com
2008-07-01 04:20:04 EST
On Jun 30, 3:50 pm, redcoat1...@gmail.com wrote:
> Its very simple, Randi says, show him proof, and you get the dough.
>
> No one has, because it doesn't exist.
>
> Most of us live in a rational world, sorry you missed the boat.
>
> Show some proof, testable, in a lab, or STFU

Where has Leonardo been?

To You
2008-07-01 06:04:48 EST

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 01:20:04 -0700, Hubbard_Ship_of_fools wrote:

> Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 01:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Hubbard_Ship_of_fools@hushmail.com
> Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,alt.religion.scientology,alt.activism,rec.arts.tv,alt.religion.wicca
> Subject: Re: (rev. 2.1) 'Magoo' Tory Christman is Anti-Life, as exposed by herself in 'James Randi Here in Hollywood' (enclosed)
>
> On Jun 30, 3:50 pm, redcoat1...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Its very simple, Randi says, show him proof, and you get the dough.
>>
>> No one has, because it doesn't exist.
>>
>> Most of us live in a rational world, sorry you missed the boat.
>>
>> Show some proof, testable, in a lab, or STFU
>
> Where has Leonardo been?

To You
2008-07-01 06:06:09 EST