Activism Discussion: Miley Cyrus: Satanist

Miley Cyrus: Satanist

Borked Pseudo Mailed
2008-07-07 17:38:45 EST
Read about it here:

http://rense.com/general81/miley.htm

Did you know Hillary worships Satan?

Pontifex SODDI
2008-07-07 18:11:27 EST

"Borked Pseudo Mailed" <nobody@pseudo.borked.net> wrote in message
> Read about it here:
>

> http://rense.com/general81/miley.htm
>

> Did you know Hillary worships Satan?

Yeah. Deaf people use that sign all the time.

They say it means "I love you", but we know what it REALLY means, don't we?

Deaf people are all Satanists, just like Hillary Clinton.

Nu-monet V10.0

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/mluphoup/Hillary_Satan.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/mluphoup/Hillary_Satan_3-1.jpg

--
2008 is the SubGenius YEAR OF THE ZOOB!
Be Sure To Visit the 'SubGenius Reverend' Blog:

Seon Ferguson
2008-07-07 22:38:13 EST
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:38:45 -0600 (MDT), Borked Pseudo Mailed
<*y@pseudo.borked.net> wrote:

>Read about it here:
>

>http://rense.com/general81/miley.htm
>

>Did you know Hillary worships Satan?

Cool she and Milley are cooler then I thought.

BDK
2008-07-07 23:56:53 EST
In article <1eb44c4b9610055eb5c184cca62389ce@pseudo.borked.net>,
n*y@pseudo.borked.net says...
> miley

You would think that even a kooktard like Rense would have figured out
what it means to deaf people.

But you kooks keep on claiming it, so we can keep on laughing at you
assclowns.

--
BDK

kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Rob Sandilands
2008-07-08 02:35:37 EST
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
> Read about it here:
>

> http://rense.com/general81/miley.htm
>

> Did you know Hillary worships Satan?

... personally, I would think she'd scare the hell out of him ...

--

Rob Sandilands PM
Warwick Lodge No 160 UGLQ

'I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!'

Rob Sandilands
2008-07-08 02:37:30 EST
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
> Read about it here:
>

> http://rense.com/general81/miley.htm
>

> Did you know Hillary worships Satan?

... by the way, who the hell is Miley Cyrus? ...

--

Rob Sandilands PM
Warwick Lodge No 160 UGLQ

'I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!'

St. No Hate On The Cheap
2008-07-08 07:47:03 EST
On Jul 7, 5:38 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed <nob...@pseudo.borked.net>
wrote:
> Read about it here:
>
> http://rense.com/general81/miley.htm
>
> Did you know Hillary worships Satan?

waste of time if you ask me. but try telling that to communists.

Crissi-Topper
2008-07-08 11:04:42 EST

> > Read about it here:
>
> >http://rense.com/general81/miley.htm

"Sex is the lowest common denominator and it is the best way to
degrade the human race and destroy social structure and values."

Then how come so many people ain't gettin' none? The Illuminati
aren't doing their job very well if this is the case.

Stephen Morgan
2008-07-08 12:13:02 EST
On 7 Jul, 23:11, "Pontifex SODDI" <magicha...@fairyland.com> wrote:
> Deaf people are all Satanists, just like Hillary Clinton.

THAT's what I've been TRYING to TELL you.

And don't use anonymous remailers, they're all run by the CIA.