Activism Discussion: McCain The Antichrist ?

McCain The Antichrist ?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

VTR
2008-08-11 13:17:43 EST
August 8, 2008 by The Nation
McCain the Antichrist?
by Robert Dreyfuss

Biblical scholars in Colorado Springs have uncovered startling evidence that Senator John
McCain may be the Antichrist. Their conclusions, while highly controversial, may have a
dramatic impact on the 2008 elections, since many Bible-believing Christians have already
expressed doubts about McCain’s fealty to Christianity.

The analysis was conducted by the respected True Bible Society, and it will be published next
month in the End Times Journal.

The analysis was especially ironic, given that it came out just one day after McCain was
accused of subtly hinting that Barack Obama could be the Antichrist. McCain ran a commercial
depicting Obama as “The One,” giving rise to charges that he was sending a subliminal messages
to anti-Obama Christians.

“What started us looking at this issue is the fact that Senator McCain has declared his
intention to maintain US forces in Iraq for a hundred years,” said David Jenkins, a leading
Biblical scholar. “That means that McCain wants to control Babylon for at least a century.”
According to many scholars of the Book of Revelation, the Antichrist will try to rebuild the
ancient city of Babylon in order to use it as a springboard for an international effort at
world domination. Ultimately, the Antichrist will marshal forces from Babylon to spark a
showdown with Christian and Jewish-led forces in the battle of Armageddon.

“We believe that the End Times is near, based on the pattern of wars, earthquakes. and other
strange phenomena we’ve been witnessing since the start of the New Millennium,” said Jenkins.
“Given that it may be imminent, the person who controls Babylon must be the Antichrist.” Until
2003, many Christians believed that Saddam Hussein might be the Antichrist, since he started
excavations to restore Babylon in the mid 1970s. But Hussein’s death meant that the Antichrist
is someone else. Since Obama wants to get out of Iraq, he can’t be the Antichrist either,
concluded Jenkins.

Jenkins said his teams suspicions were further heightened when genealogical research showed
that McCain’s great-grandfather was actually not John McCain, but John Mihai. Mihai is an
ancient Romanian name, and according to Bible-believing Christians, the Antichrist is likely to
be a Romanian. “What clinched it for us was that the name Mihai means ‘who is like the Lord,’”
said Jenkins. “As far as we’re concerned, that was enough. It means that McCain might easily
pretend to be the Redeemer.

McCain’s geniality and folksiness are consistent with his being the Antichrist, Jenkins said.
“Many people think that the Antichrist will be a evil-seeming leader, but in fact the Bible
tells us that he will be charming.

So far the McCain campaign has refused to comment on Jenkins’ study.

Robert Dreyfuss, a Nation contributing editor, is an investigative journalist in Alexandria,
Virginia, specializing in politics and national security.
He is the author of Devil’s Game: How the United States Helped Unleash Fundamentalist Islam and
is a frequent contributor to Rolling STone...

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/dreyfuss/343356

Johns
2008-08-11 13:27:19 EST
The AntiChrist was Nero.

johns

O*@real.com
2008-08-12 08:45:02 EST
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:17:43 -0500, VTR <vexjorge@gmx.us>
wrote:

>August 8, 2008 by The Nation
>McCain the Antichrist?
>by Robert Dreyfuss

The Antichrist is no longer around.
He was killed in prison where he was
sent when he failed to show for a
traffic violation hearing. He fought
with the warrant officer and was sentenced
to a long prison term where he was fed
green bologna which so deranged him
he got into fight after fight with other
inmates who all tried to claim that they
were the antichrist, hoping go get a
Bush pardon thereby.

#1 Donkey
2008-08-12 22:17:35 EST
Cain killed Abel

Mc or Mac means "Son of" so James Mc Dougal would be James, Son of
Dougal.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071113075927AA5p1yI

McCain is son of Cain.

John McCain is the Anti-Christ.

Al Nakba
2008-08-12 23:05:32 EST
On Aug 12, 7:17 pm, "#1 Donkey" <number_1_don...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Cain killed Abel
>
> Mc or Mac means "Son of" so James Mc Dougal would be James, Son of
> Dougal.
>
> http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071113075927AA5p1yI
>
> McCain is son of Cain.
>
> John McCain is the Anti-Christ.

Barack Hussein is the Obamination of desolation..

Kel Varnsen
2008-08-13 14:18:22 EST
On Aug 12, 11:05 pm, Al Nakba <williamhubb...@bluebottle.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 7:17 pm, "#1 Donkey" <number_1_don...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Cain killed Abel
>
> > Mc or Mac means "Son of" so James Mc Dougal would be James, Son of
> > Dougal.
>
> >http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071113075927AA5p1yI
>
> > McCain is son of Cain.
>
> > John McCain is the Anti-Christ.
>
> Barack Hussein is the Obamination of desolation..

I agree with you. This guy has come out of nowhere. Who is behind
him? We know he's a muslim which is contrary to Christianity. No one
really knows who the anti christ is but if I were a guessing man it
would be someone who holds sway over the public. Hitler held sway and
mesmerized people. But he's dead. Who else do we know that can rally
people? Who can bring large crowds about? Who is a media creation? Do
we know anyone like this in the past 30 years? Is there anyone current
that has the crowds under his spell? Think hard, I think I know.

Johns
2008-08-13 14:57:53 EST
The Xbox 360

johns

Al Nakba
2008-08-13 15:01:54 EST
On Aug 13, 11:18 am, Kel Varnsen <KelVarnsenAu...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 11:05 pm, Al Nakba <williamhubb...@bluebottle.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 12, 7:17 pm, "#1 Donkey" <number_1_don...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Cain killed Abel
>
> > > Mc or Mac means "Son of" so James Mc Dougal would be James, Son of
> > > Dougal.
>
> > >http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071113075927AA5p1yI
>
> > > McCain is son of Cain.
>
> > > John McCain is the Anti-Christ.
>
> > Barack Hussein is the Obamination of desolation..
>
> I agree with you.  This guy has come out of nowhere.  Who is behind
> him? We know he's a muslim which is contrary to Christianity.  No one
> really knows who the anti christ is but if I were a guessing man it
> would be someone who holds sway over the public.  Hitler held sway and
> mesmerized people.  But he's dead.  Who else do we know that can rally
> people? Who can bring large crowds about? Who is a media creation? Do
> we know anyone like this in the past 30 years? Is there anyone current
> that has the crowds under his spell?  Think hard, I think I know.

you may have something here. He has yet to show a valid birth
certificate..damien thorne?

Togo
2008-08-14 00:07:09 EST
In article
<6ec9936a-950e-4d9e-b5cd-2f23e90c64bd@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,
Kel Varnsen <KelVarnsenAutos@aol.com> wrote:

> I agree with you. This guy has come out of nowhere. Who is behind
> him? We know he's a muslim which is contrary to Christianity.

You are such a stupid fucktard. He is not muslim.

Kel Varnsen
2008-08-14 09:35:49 EST
On Aug 14, 12:07 am, togo <t...@toget.net> wrote:
> In article
> <6ec9936a-950e-4d9e-b5cd-2f23e90c6...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com>,
>  Kel Varnsen <KelVarnsenAu...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I agree with you.  This guy has come out of nowhere.  Who is behind
> > him? We know he's a muslim which is contrary to Christianity.
>
> You are such a stupid fucktard.  He is not muslim.

He is in league with the Muslim hierarchy. I'm beginning to believe
that White, Hispanic and Asian America is starting to find out he's
too left for there liking.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)