Activism Discussion: Here's A Great Comment On The NIST "explanation" Of Collapse Of Building 7

Here's A Great Comment On The NIST "explanation" Of Collapse Of Building 7

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2008-08-23 15:44:46 EST

I took this from al Alex Jones poster -- really says it all.

Isn\ufffdt it fascinating. All those unique phenomena on one day at the same
event. The first time ever that steel frame buildings collapsed due to
fire, that people could make calls with their cellphones from miles up in
the sky, that suicide \ufffdterrorists\ufffd have all become alive again, that the
whole US air defense failed and now NIST discovering this new phenomenon
"thermal expansion" of the thick structural steel to explain the collapse
of building 7.

What remarkable coincidences\ufffd now go back to sleep. There is nothing to
see.

George
2008-08-23 16:35:13 EST
On Aug 24, 7:44 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I took this from al Alex Jones poster -- really says it all.
>
> Isn’t it fascinating. All those unique phenomena on one day at the same
> event. The first time ever that steel frame buildings collapsed due to
> fire, that people could make calls with their cellphones from miles up in
> the sky,

What is so unbelievable about cellphones working from aircraft ?
And 'miles' up in the sky doesn't equate with the WTC Towers height.
Or doesn't your cellphone work if the nearest tower is more than a
mile away

>that suicide ‘terrorists’ have all become alive again,

Disproved so often I wonder why you brought it up yet again

>that the whole US air defense failed

No. The aircraft on standby flew when ATC knew where to send them

>and now NIST discovering this new phenomenon
> "thermal expansion" of the thick structural steel to explain the collapse
> of building 7.

'Thick' structural steel ?
Steel expands when it is heated.
steel becomes weakened when it is heated yet still has the same load
acting on it.

BDK
2008-08-23 21:34:09 EST
In article <Xns9B038BD4CD10Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...

> I took this from al Alex Jones poster -- really says it all.

Yeah, it does, but not in the way you...umm, "think".

> Isn=3Ft it fascinating. All those unique phenomena on one day at the same
> event. The first time ever that steel frame buildings collapsed due to
> fire, that people could make calls with their cellphones from miles up in
> the sky, that suicide =3Fterrorists=3F have all become alive again, that the
> whole US air defense failed and now NIST discovering this new phenomenon
> "thermal expansion" of the thick structural steel to explain the collapse
> of building 7.
>
> What remarkable coincidences=3F now go back to sleep. There is nothing to
> see.

Are you on drugs, or naturally stupid?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Dennis E Strausser Jr
2008-08-23 21:41:46 EST
"BDK" <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message
> In article <Xns9B038BD4CD10Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
> @yahoo.com says...
>>

>> I took this from al Alex Jones poster -- really says it all.
>
> Yeah, it does, but not in the way you...umm, "think".
>

>> Isn=3Ft it fascinating. All those unique phenomena on one day at the same
>> event. The first time ever that steel frame buildings collapsed due to
>> fire, that people could make calls with their cellphones from miles up in
>> the sky, that suicide =3Fterrorists=3F have all become alive again, that
>> the
>> whole US air defense failed and now NIST discovering this new phenomenon
>> "thermal expansion" of the thick structural steel to explain the collapse
>> of building 7.
>>
>> What remarkable coincidences=3F now go back to sleep. There is nothing to
>> see.
>>

> Are you on drugs, or naturally stupid?
Hey! That's not fair, I like smoking pot.
Then again, it's some of the time I noticed things about "Loose Change" I
hadn't noticed before.
False claims, that they didn't try very hard to back up....

Fievel.

> --
> BDK
>
> BDK Klan leader?
> kOOk Magnet!
> NJJ CLUB #1
> Shillmaster

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2008-08-23 23:59:01 EST
george <gblack@hnpl.net> wrote in

> On Aug 24, 7:44 am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> <xeton2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>that the whole US air defense failed
>
> No. The aircraft on standby flew when ATC knew where to send them

So why is it the only hijacked plane they brought down was the one in
shanksville that posed no threat to anyone??

Answer - dead men tell no tales.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2008-08-24 00:00:20 EST
BDK <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in

> Are you on drugs, or naturally stupid?

The board notes that you are a govt shill avoiding the issues and
"responding" with childish namecalling. Have a perfect day.

Dennis E Strausser Jr
2008-08-24 00:47:34 EST
Sorry I jumped in...
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:Xns9B03DFD9D9EA9riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70...
> BDK <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in
>

>> Are you on drugs, or naturally stupid?
>>

> The board notes that you are a govt shill avoiding the issues and
> "responding" with childish namecalling. Have a perfect day.

But!
Where exactly are we getting paid to lie?
If you're an American, then do America a favor and leave.
Though I don't always like the government's protection, at least
their watching to do their best...

They didn't mean 9/11 to slip, it just did, and they won't make that mistake
twice...

Fievel.

BDK
2008-08-24 01:56:51 EST
In article <7vadnR578r_EIS3VnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@comcast.com>,
d*r@comcast.net says...
> "BDK" <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message
> > In article <Xns9B038BD4CD10Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
> > @yahoo.com says...
> >>

> >> I took this from al Alex Jones poster -- really says it all.
> >
> > Yeah, it does, but not in the way you...umm, "think".
> >

> >> Isn=3Ft it fascinating. All those unique phenomena on one day at the same
> >> event. The first time ever that steel frame buildings collapsed due to
> >> fire, that people could make calls with their cellphones from miles up in
> >> the sky, that suicide =3Fterrorists=3F have all become alive again, that
> >> the
> >> whole US air defense failed and now NIST discovering this new phenomenon
> >> "thermal expansion" of the thick structural steel to explain the collapse
> >> of building 7.
> >>
> >> What remarkable coincidences=3F now go back to sleep. There is nothing to
> >> see.
> >>

> > Are you on drugs, or naturally stupid?

> Hey! That's not fair, I like smoking pot.

I don't really consider pot a drug. I know someone who has smoked HUGE
quantities of it daily for 35+ years, is very successful, has a wife and
3 kids, and, so far, seems to have no problems with it.

> Then again, it's some of the time I noticed things about "Loose Change" I
> hadn't noticed before.

There's a lot of kooky stuff that they just try to "slide on by" and the
kooks never seem to catch on and say, "Hey, that ain't right!!"

> False claims, that they didn't try very hard to back up....

Because they can't really back them up..

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

BDK
2008-08-24 02:00:52 EST
In article <Xns9B03DFD9D9EA9riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...
> BDK <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in
>

> > Are you on drugs, or naturally stupid?
> >

> The board notes that you are a govt shill avoiding the issues and
> "responding" with childish namecalling. Have a perfect day.

You aren't on any board, kook. We aren't avoiding them, the issues have
been explained to you kooks time after time, but your religion prevents
you from understanding those explanations.

And any day I can goof on you kooktards is a great day. Perfect? No, but
any laugh is a good one, and the last couple of days have had a lot of
laughs, at you kooktard's expense.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Dennis E Strausser Jr
2008-08-24 11:01:07 EST
Thanks.. :-)

> In article <7vadnR578r_EIS3VnZ2dnUVZ_szinZ2d@comcast.com>,
> dlwstrausser@comcast.net says...
>> "BDK" <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message
>> > In article <Xns9B038BD4CD10Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
>> > xeton2001
>> > @yahoo.com says...

>> > Yeah, it does, but not in the way you...umm, "think".

>> > Are you on drugs, or naturally stupid?
>
>> Hey! That's not fair, I like smoking pot.
>
> I don't really consider pot a drug. I know someone who has smoked HUGE
> quantities of it daily for 35+ years, is very successful, has a wife and
> 3 kids, and, so far, seems to have no problems with it.
Not like some, and I use one of those..
Worse, it's legal.
But it's too easy to put a little yeast into some juice, heated around
100-200 degrees, when the yeast stops disepearing, stop putting
it in...
Then just let it sit for a while.
If worried it might hurt you worse then normal alcohol, then just reheat
it again, put it thru the process again, and let sit for about a week.
It's alcohol almost as soon as you add yeast.
Don't forget to sift out the crap it collects over time.

>> Then again, it's some of the time I noticed things about "Loose Change" I
>> hadn't noticed before.
>
> There's a lot of kooky stuff that they just try to "slide on by" and the
> kooks never seem to catch on and say, "Hey, that ain't right!!"
Uh, no shit?
It's really easy to see, the exploding jet fuel on the outside of the
building.
Which means, the explosion is about the same size inside.
Not hard to tell, the entire top of building 1 is almost totally gutted when
that first plane hit.

>> False claims, that they didn't try very hard to back up....
>
> Because they can't really back them up..
And never will.

>> Fievel.
>>

>> > --
>> > BDK
>> >
>> > BDK Klan leader?
>> > kOOk Magnet!
>> > NJJ CLUB #1
>> > Shillmaster
>>

> --
> BDK
>
> BDK Klan leader?
> kOOk Magnet!
> NJJ CLUB #1
> Shillmaster

I wonder how long it will take, for someone to tell me I'm full of shit?

Fievel.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)