Activism Discussion: Unfurl The Bull Moose Banner

Unfurl The Bull Moose Banner

Dom
2008-09-08 21:59:55 EST
This may be a flight of fancy, but a McCain-Palin victory may lead to
a resurgence of Teddy Roosevelt's Bull-Moose faction of the Republican
party.

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=%22progressive+party%22+bull+moose+1912&btnG=Search+Images

In particular:

http://www.hks.harvard.edu/case/3pt/resources/roosevelt.gif

Mike C.
2008-09-08 22:29:05 EST
"Dom" <DRosa@teikyopost.edu> wrote in message
> This may be a flight of fancy, but a McCain-Palin victory may lead to
> a resurgence of Teddy Roosevelt's Bull-Moose faction of the Republican
> party.
>
> http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=%22progressive+party%22+bull+moose+1912&btnG=Search+Images
>
> In particular:
>
> http://www.hks.harvard.edu/case/3pt/resources/roosevelt.gif

Some have started referring to the pair as the bullshit-moose party.

Dom
2008-09-08 22:36:41 EST
On Sep 8, 10:29 pm, "Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote:
> "Dom" <DR...@teikyopost.edu> wrote in message

> > This may be a flight of fancy, but a McCain-Palin victory may lead to
> > a resurgence of Teddy Roosevelt's Bull-Moose faction of the Republican
> > party.
>
> >http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=%22progressive+party%22...
>
> > In particular:
>
> >http://www.hks.harvard.edu/case/3pt/resources/roosevelt.gif
>
> Some have started referring to the pair as the bullshit-moose party.

The people making this reference are operating in a complete vacuum.

Serebel
2008-09-08 22:38:01 EST
On Sep 8, 7:29 pm, "Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote:

> Some have started referring to the pair as the bullshit-moose party.

That would be the people from the party of "tolerance".

John Q Public
2008-09-08 22:52:30 EST
On 2008-09-08 22:38:01 -0400, serebel <serebel@aol.com> said:

> On Sep 8, 7:29 pm, "Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote:
>>>
>> Some have started referring to the pair as the bullshit-moose party.
>

> That would be the people from the party of "tolerance".

I meself is gonna go down to the sporting goods store, get me a moose call
and wear the bullwinkle antlers me saintly mum got me whilst I was nuthin
but a little nubbin and call the faithful come election day!
NO'bama 08

Dom
2008-09-09 06:17:10 EST
On Sep 8, 10:36 pm, Dom <DR...@teikyopost.edu> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 10:29 pm, "Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote:
>
> > "Dom" <DR...@teikyopost.edu> wrote in message

> > > This may be a flight of fancy, but a McCain-Palin victory may lead to
> > > a resurgence of Teddy Roosevelt's Bull-Moose faction of the Republican
> > > party.
>
> > >http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=%22progressive+party%22...
>
> > > In particular:
>
> > >http://www.hks.harvard.edu/case/3pt/resources/roosevelt.gif
>
> > Some have started referring to the pair as the bullshit-moose party.
>
> The people making this reference are operating in a complete vacuum.

By the way, the Platform of the National Progressive (Bull Moose)
Party is available at:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/presidents/26_t_roosevelt/psources/ps_trprogress.html