Activism Discussion: Why Clothing Optional Beaches Are Better

Why Clothing Optional Beaches Are Better

Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
beaches infinitely better. Skinny dipping is way better than wearing
a swimsuit and you look way better without tan lines. You have an
unalienable right to choose to wear what you want to wear and this
includes wearing nothing.

Given that people are highly likely to want to wear nothing at a beach
or anytime when swimming, and based on this right to choose to wear
whatever you want to wear, we should have more clothing optional
beaches and swimming
areas everywhere in the world.

Going naked is also not a gay thing. You may see a naked man at a
nude beach, but he's more likely heterosexual than homosexual.

Blackwater
2008-09-11 18:13:52 EST
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:49:50 -0700 (PDT), "good@rock.com"
<*d@rock.com> wrote:

>Clothing optional beaches are better

For melanoma ? :-)

Be the first on your block to have a tumor
frozen off yer wang !

>because you can go skinny dipping and not get tan lines.

Ah ... that's VERY important ... right ?

>These two reasons make clothing optional
>beaches infinitely better. Skinny dipping is way better than wearing
>a swimsuit and you look way better without tan lines. You have an
>unalienable right to choose to wear what you want to wear and this
>includes wearing nothing.

Better ask the holier-than-thou folks about that.
They's A-FEARD of nekked parts you know :-)

Gray Ghost
2008-09-11 19:29:18 EST
"*d@rock.com" <gooddad@rock.com> wrote in news:87a1ab65-9f41-4e2e-ad13-
f*f@a18g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
> beaches infinitely better. Skinny dipping is way better than wearing
> a swimsuit and you look way better without tan lines. You have an
> unalienable right to choose to wear what you want to wear and this
> includes wearing nothing.

You are a sick, tesited pervert. Tan lines on a naked women are very sexy.
And the more skimpy her bikini the better the lines.

--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!

Felix D.
2008-09-11 19:58:46 EST

"*d@rock.com" <gooddad@rock.com> wrote in message
> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
> beaches infinitely better.

Considering this is a gun forum, just how does being naked help with CCW?

Mr. Albritton
2008-09-11 20:46:55 EST
>> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
>> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
>> beaches infinitely better.
>
> Considering this is a gun forum, just how does being naked help with CCW?

Personally, I would think it VERY amusing for someone to show up @ a nude
beach - NUDE - with an old-western gun belt on, Colt Peacemaker and all.
<GRIN>

Jeff Strickland
2008-09-11 21:17:37 EST

"*d@rock.com" <gooddad@rock.com> wrote in message
> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
> beaches infinitely better.

That's one reason.

No matter what you do at a clotyhing optional beach, you are not going to
get tan lines.

Bama Brian
2008-09-12 11:18:28 EST
Felix D. wrote:
> "good@rock.com" <gooddad@rock.com> wrote in message
>> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
>> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
>> beaches infinitely better.
>
> Considering this is a gun forum, just how does being naked help with CCW?

Makes the CC part even more challenging.

--
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
George Santayana, 1863 - 1952

Cheers,
Bama Brian
Libertarian

Blackwater
2008-09-14 13:48:09 EST
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:46:55 -0600, "Mr. Albritton"
<*7@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
>>> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
>>> beaches infinitely better.
>>
>> Considering this is a gun forum, just how does being naked help with CCW?
>
>Personally, I would think it VERY amusing for someone to show up @ a nude
>beach - NUDE - with an old-western gun belt on, Colt Peacemaker and all.
><GRIN>

Hope it's a closed-bottom holster ... otherwise the
hot barrel is likely to singe the old 'nads :-)

Jeff Strickland
2008-09-14 14:10:41 EST

"*d@rock.com" <gooddad@rock.com> wrote in message
> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
> beaches infinitely better. Skinny dipping is way better than wearing
> a swimsuit and you look way better without tan lines. You have an
> unalienable right to choose to wear what you want to wear and this
> includes wearing nothing.
>
> Given that people are highly likely to want to wear nothing at a beach
> or anytime when swimming, and based on this right to choose to wear
> whatever you want to wear, we should have more clothing optional
> beaches and swimming
> areas everywhere in the world.
>
> Going naked is also not a gay thing. You may see a naked man at a
> nude beach, but he's more likely heterosexual than homosexual.

Another reason nude beaches are better is that you get a chance to see teens
and pre-teens running around naked. All of those tight asses and hard
titties has got to be an attraction for you.

Next, you are going to pitch for coed showers at the gym.

Wayne
2008-09-14 14:58:22 EST

"*d@rock.com" <gooddad@rock.com> wrote in message
> Clothing optional beaches are better because you can go skinny dipping
> and not get tan lines. These two reasons make clothing optional
> beaches infinitely better. Skinny dipping is way better than wearing
> a swimsuit and you look way better without tan lines. You have an
> unalienable right to choose to wear what you want to wear and this
> includes wearing nothing.
>
> Given that people are highly likely to want to wear nothing at a beach
> or anytime when swimming, and based on this right to choose to wear
> whatever you want to wear, we should have more clothing optional
> beaches and swimming
> areas everywhere in the world.
>
> Going naked is also not a gay thing. You may see a naked man at a
> nude beach, but he's more likely heterosexual than homosexual.
-
There are people who should not take their clothes off at a beach.
Unfortunately, they do....spoils it for everyone.