Activism Discussion: Zionist Warmongering Against Iran Outside The UN

Zionist Warmongering Against Iran Outside The UN
Posts: 9

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Freedom Fighter
2008-09-23 19:43:48 EST
Yesterday the media presented the spectacle of near-violent protests against
Iran outside the UN. We heard the usual strident ranting of alleged
holocaust survivors and Zionist fanatics. And we saw more Israeli flags than
American ones!

I don't mean to say that Iran and its policies are not flawed, or not
bigoted, and I do believe that Israel has a right to exist - as does
Palestine. But it is not America's role in the world to fight Israel's
battles for them. For far too many decades Israel has been the recipient of
monetary and military aid that has helped to bankrupt America and make us
the target of every anti-Zionist terrorist in the world. These probably well
outnumber the Zionist and Homeland terrorists that allowed, aided, and
abetted, if not actually perpetrated, the unprecedented disaster of the 9/11
false-flag attacks.

False-flag - that's the problem. Our foreign policy is in the hands of too
many that revere Israel above America. The time has come to send them back
to their country of greatest allegiance, to fight their own bloody battles
on their own soil. We have enough to do here to save our country from the
financial ruin these Zionist fanatics have helped bring about in furthering
their own interests.



Carl
2008-09-25 09:40:50 EST
Freedom Fighter wrote:
> Yesterday the media presented the spectacle of near-violent protests
> against Iran outside the UN. We heard the usual strident ranting of
> alleged holocaust survivors and Zionist fanatics. And we saw more
> Israeli flags than American ones!
>
> I don't mean to say that Iran and its policies are not flawed, or not
> bigoted, and I do believe that Israel has a right to exist - as does
> Palestine. But it is not America's role in the world to fight Israel's
> battles for them. For far too many decades Israel has been the
> recipient of monetary and military aid that has helped to bankrupt
> America and make us the target of every anti-Zionist terrorist in the
> world. These probably well outnumber the Zionist and Homeland
> terrorists that allowed, aided, and abetted, if not actually
> perpetrated, the unprecedented disaster of the 9/11 false-flag
> attacks.
> False-flag - that's the problem. Our foreign policy is in the hands
> of too many that revere Israel above America. The time has come to
> send them back to their country of greatest allegiance, to fight
> their own bloody battles on their own soil. We have enough to do here
> to save our country from the financial ruin these Zionist fanatics
> have helped bring about in furthering their own interests.
>
You have a right to these opinions, some of which I can agree with in
principle but most of which I think you're largely misguided on.

However, the one major flaw in your presentation, upon which the rest of
your post is based, and thus flawed, is that you seem to be unaware that the
UN is considered to be not American territory but international territory,
though it is located in NYC, and that UN functions are not "American"
functions. It's analogous to Washington D.C. being "neutral" territory and
not belonging to any state.

Demonstrators representing Israel, and thus Israeli interests, would
correctly carry mostly Israeli flags, not American ones. Thus, you should be
COMPLIMENTING those "Zionists" on keeping their concerns personal, by waving
Israeli flags, and for not blurring the distinction of themselves as
Americans by NOT waving American flags. Instead, you choose to dwell on the
negative, partly because, I think, you are uneducated about these things. Of
course, your lack of knowledge is reflected in your bigotry and apparent
anti-semitism, those two things usually the result of reacting based on a
lack of facts.

Personally, I'd like to see the U.N. moved out of the country and placed in
someplace more pallatible for the participants, like Zimbabwe, Biafra, or
even Saudi Arabia. What about Iran? Now there would be a great choice. We'll
see how many members attend then.

In the meantime, I'd suggest you learn more about what you're going to post
about before you hit that SEND button.



Carl
2008-09-25 10:26:56 EST
Carl wrote:
> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>> Yesterday the media presented the spectacle of near-violent protests
>> against Iran outside the UN. We heard the usual strident ranting of
>> alleged holocaust survivors and Zionist fanatics. And we saw more
>> Israeli flags than American ones!
>>
>> I don't mean to say that Iran and its policies are not flawed, or not
>> bigoted, and I do believe that Israel has a right to exist - as does
>> Palestine. But it is not America's role in the world to fight
>> Israel's battles for them. For far too many decades Israel has been
>> the recipient of monetary and military aid that has helped to
>> bankrupt America and make us the target of every anti-Zionist
>> terrorist in the world. These probably well outnumber the Zionist
>> and Homeland terrorists that allowed, aided, and abetted, if not
>> actually perpetrated, the unprecedented disaster of the 9/11
>> false-flag attacks.
>> False-flag - that's the problem. Our foreign policy is in the hands
>> of too many that revere Israel above America. The time has come to
>> send them back to their country of greatest allegiance, to fight
>> their own bloody battles on their own soil. We have enough to do here
>> to save our country from the financial ruin these Zionist fanatics
>> have helped bring about in furthering their own interests.
>>
> You have a right to these opinions, some of which I can agree with in
> principle but most of which I think you're largely misguided on.
>
> However, the one major flaw in your presentation, upon which the rest
> of your post is based, and thus flawed, is that you seem to be
> unaware that the UN is considered to be not American territory but
> international territory, though it is located in NYC, and that UN
> functions are not "American" functions. It's analogous to Washington
> D.C. being "neutral" territory and not belonging to any state.
>
> Demonstrators representing Israel, and thus Israeli interests, would
> correctly carry mostly Israeli flags, not American ones. Thus, you
> should be COMPLIMENTING those "Zionists" on keeping their concerns
> personal, by waving Israeli flags, and for not blurring the
> distinction of themselves as Americans by NOT waving American flags.
> Instead, you choose to dwell on the negative, partly because, I
> think, you are uneducated about these things. Of course, your lack of
> knowledge is reflected in your bigotry and apparent anti-semitism,
> those two things usually the result of reacting based on a lack of
> facts.
> Personally, I'd like to see the U.N. moved out of the country and
> placed in someplace more pallatible for the participants, like
> Zimbabwe, Biafra, or even Saudi Arabia. What about Iran? Now there
> would be a great choice. We'll see how many members attend then.
>
> In the meantime, I'd suggest you learn more about what you're going
> to post about before you hit that SEND button.
>
P.S.- I personally prefer my "Freedom Fighters" (as you've self-proclaimed
yourself to be) to be educated, literate people like, say, John Adams and
Thomas Jefferson, not illiterate, uneducated sheep like, say, suicide
bombers.



Doc Holliday
2008-09-25 11:54:06 EST
On Sep 23, 6:43 pm, "Freedom Fighter" <libe...@once.net> wrote:
> Yesterday the media presented the spectacle of near-violent protests against
> Iran outside the UN. We heard the usual strident ranting of alleged
> holocaust survivors and Zionist fanatics. And we saw more Israeli flags than
> American ones!
>
> I don't mean to say that Iran and its policies are not flawed, or not
> bigoted, and I do believe that Israel has a right to exist - as does
> Palestine. But it is not America's role in the world to fight Israel's
> battles for them. For far too many decades Israel has been the recipient of
> monetary and military aid that has helped to bankrupt America and make us
> the target of every anti-Zionist terrorist in the world. These probably well
> outnumber the Zionist and Homeland terrorists that allowed, aided, and
> abetted, if not actually perpetrated, the unprecedented disaster of the 9/11
> false-flag attacks.
>
> False-flag - that's the problem. Our foreign policy is in the hands of too
> many that revere Israel above America. The time has come to send them back
> to their country of greatest allegiance, to fight their own bloody battles
> on their own soil. We have enough to do here to save our country from the
> financial ruin these Zionist fanatics have helped bring about in furthering
> their own interests.

Republican Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again ! - AIPAC Exposed
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3252642434022358005

Peace,
Doc

Freedom Fighter
2008-09-26 16:42:26 EST
"Carl" <crothman@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:48db94e2$0$5665$607ed4bc@cv.net...
> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>> Yesterday the media presented the spectacle of near-violent protests
>> against Iran outside the UN. We heard the usual strident ranting of
>> alleged holocaust survivors and Zionist fanatics. And we saw more
>> Israeli flags than American ones!
>>
>> I don't mean to say that Iran and its policies are not flawed, or not
>> bigoted, and I do believe that Israel has a right to exist - as does
>> Palestine. But it is not America's role in the world to fight Israel's
>> battles for them. For far too many decades Israel has been the
>> recipient of monetary and military aid that has helped to bankrupt
>> America and make us the target of every anti-Zionist terrorist in the
>> world. These probably well outnumber the Zionist and Homeland
>> terrorists that allowed, aided, and abetted, if not actually
>> perpetrated, the unprecedented disaster of the 9/11 false-flag
>> attacks.
>> False-flag - that's the problem. Our foreign policy is in the hands
>> of too many that revere Israel above America. The time has come to
>> send them back to their country of greatest allegiance, to fight
>> their own bloody battles on their own soil. We have enough to do here
>> to save our country from the financial ruin these Zionist fanatics
>> have helped bring about in furthering their own interests.
>>
> You have a right to these opinions, some of which I can agree with in
> principle but most of which I think you're largely misguided on.
>
> However, the one major flaw in your presentation, upon which the rest of
> your post is based, and thus flawed, is that you seem to be unaware that
> the UN is considered to be not American territory but international
> territory, though it is located in NYC, and that UN functions are not
> "American" functions. It's analogous to Washington D.C. being "neutral"
> territory and not belonging to any state.

The official territorial status of the UN is irrelevant.
The DEMONSTRATORS were largely New York City based orthodox Jewish Zionists.
My point is that these people have greater allegiance to Israel than to the
country in which they live and from which they draw their wealth.

> Demonstrators representing Israel, and thus Israeli interests, would
> correctly carry mostly Israeli flags, not American ones. Thus, you should
> be COMPLIMENTING those "Zionists" on keeping their concerns personal, by
> waving Israeli flags, and for not blurring the distinction of themselves
> as Americans by NOT waving American flags. Instead, you choose to dwell
> on the negative, partly because, I think, you are uneducated about these
> things. Of course, your lack of knowledge is reflected in your bigotry and
> apparent anti-semitism, those two things usually the result of reacting
> based on a lack of facts.

Ah, as usual, the knee-jerk shout of ANTISEMITE! is heard - as it is
whenever Jews or Israel are criticized, no matter how valid the criticism.
If they are Israelis first and Americans second, why don't they move to
their land of greatest allegiance and fight their own wars?

> Personally, I'd like to see the U.N. moved out of the country and placed
> in someplace more pallatible for the participants, like Zimbabwe, Biafra,
> or even Saudi Arabia. What about Iran? Now there would be a great choice.
> We'll see how many members attend then.
>
> In the meantime, I'd suggest you learn more about what you're going to
> post about before you hit that SEND button.

No one's knowledge is complete, but one need not be a master of
international policy to realize that America has been HAD by these
manipulative fanatical Zionists, and that we should stand up and send them
back home. In their hearts they are Israelis, NOT Americans.



Freedom Fighter
2008-09-26 16:46:29 EST
"Carl" <crothman@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:48db9fb7$0$4916$607ed4bc@cv.net...
> Carl wrote:
>> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>>> Yesterday the media presented the spectacle of near-violent protests
>>> against Iran outside the UN. We heard the usual strident ranting of
>>> alleged holocaust survivors and Zionist fanatics. And we saw more
>>> Israeli flags than American ones!
>>>
>>> I don't mean to say that Iran and its policies are not flawed, or not
>>> bigoted, and I do believe that Israel has a right to exist - as does
>>> Palestine. But it is not America's role in the world to fight
>>> Israel's battles for them. For far too many decades Israel has been
>>> the recipient of monetary and military aid that has helped to
>>> bankrupt America and make us the target of every anti-Zionist
>>> terrorist in the world. These probably well outnumber the Zionist
>>> and Homeland terrorists that allowed, aided, and abetted, if not
>>> actually perpetrated, the unprecedented disaster of the 9/11
>>> false-flag attacks.
>>> False-flag - that's the problem. Our foreign policy is in the hands
>>> of too many that revere Israel above America. The time has come to
>>> send them back to their country of greatest allegiance, to fight
>>> their own bloody battles on their own soil. We have enough to do here
>>> to save our country from the financial ruin these Zionist fanatics
>>> have helped bring about in furthering their own interests.
>>>
>> You have a right to these opinions, some of which I can agree with in
>> principle but most of which I think you're largely misguided on.
>>
>> However, the one major flaw in your presentation, upon which the rest
>> of your post is based, and thus flawed, is that you seem to be
>> unaware that the UN is considered to be not American territory but
>> international territory, though it is located in NYC, and that UN
>> functions are not "American" functions. It's analogous to Washington
>> D.C. being "neutral" territory and not belonging to any state.
>>
>> Demonstrators representing Israel, and thus Israeli interests, would
>> correctly carry mostly Israeli flags, not American ones. Thus, you
>> should be COMPLIMENTING those "Zionists" on keeping their concerns
>> personal, by waving Israeli flags, and for not blurring the
>> distinction of themselves as Americans by NOT waving American flags.
>> Instead, you choose to dwell on the negative, partly because, I
>> think, you are uneducated about these things. Of course, your lack of
>> knowledge is reflected in your bigotry and apparent anti-semitism,
>> those two things usually the result of reacting based on a lack of
>> facts.
>> Personally, I'd like to see the U.N. moved out of the country and
>> placed in someplace more pallatible for the participants, like
>> Zimbabwe, Biafra, or even Saudi Arabia. What about Iran? Now there
>> would be a great choice. We'll see how many members attend then.
>>
>> In the meantime, I'd suggest you learn more about what you're going
>> to post about before you hit that SEND button.
>>
> P.S.- I personally prefer my "Freedom Fighters" (as you've self-proclaimed
> yourself to be) to be educated, literate people like, say, John Adams and
> Thomas Jefferson, not illiterate, uneducated sheep like, say, suicide
> bombers.

You assume I am uneducated and illiterate because you disagree with me?
BWAHAHAHA! Ad-hominem attack is the refuge of unintelligent and immature
people incapable of disproving a valid assertion with facts or logic, so in
frustration they resort to childish name-calling.

I happen to be a successful electronics engineer and a published writer.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it, if you can on your flight back to
Israel.



Carl
2008-09-27 03:58:35 EST
Freedom Fighter wrote:
> "Carl" <crothman@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in message
> news:48db94e2$0$5665$607ed4bc@cv.net...
>> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>
>
> Ah, as usual, the knee-jerk shout of ANTISEMITE! is heard - as it is
> whenever Jews or Israel are criticized, no matter how valid the
> criticism. If they are Israelis first and Americans second, why don't
> they move to their land of greatest allegiance and fight their own
> wars?
Ah, as usual, the expected attempt at diminishing and rationalizing the
label of antisemite by categorizing it as a "knee-jerk shout". Many
criticisms of Israel ARE valid and do NOT get this label. Yours, however,
are criticisms not of ISRAEL, but are generalizations of participants in a
demonstration. Generalizations such as "the usual strident ranting of
alleged holocaust survivors" and "Zionist fanatics" constitute the true
name-calling, categorizing, and "knee-jerk shouting". They are based not on
fact but on your biased perceptions. The fact that you talk about American
flags in comparison to Israeli flags, at a pro-Israel demonstration, shows
that you fail to lack an understanding of the process and that you are
lumping together what may be two disparate groups and labeling them under
one umbrella. That is the essence of stereotyping, bias, bigotry, and, yes,
anti-semitism.
>
>> Personally, I'd like to see the U.N. moved out of the country and
>> placed in someplace more pallatible for the participants, like
>> Zimbabwe, Biafra, or even Saudi Arabia. What about Iran? Now there
>> would be a great choice. We'll see how many members attend then.
>>
>> In the meantime, I'd suggest you learn more about what you're going
>> to post about before you hit that SEND button.
>
> No one's knowledge is complete, but one need not be a master of
> international policy to realize that America has been HAD by these
> manipulative fanatical Zionists, and that we should stand up and send
> them back home. In their hearts they are Israelis, NOT Americans.
>
This constitutes yet another gross generalization, unsubstantiated by any
factual basis and places you squarely in the anti-semite camp. So, if an
American Jew demonstrates in front of the UN in favor of Israel, that makes
them "Israelis, NOT Americans" who should be sent "back home"? And you don't
see anti-semitism in that attitude? God bless you but you are stupid.




Freedom Fighter
2008-09-27 17:21:40 EST
"Carl" <crothman@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in message
news:48dde7b4$0$4909$607ed4bc@cv.net...
> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>> "Carl" <crothman@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in message
>> news:48db94e2$0$5665$607ed4bc@cv.net...
>>> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>>
>>
>> Ah, as usual, the knee-jerk shout of ANTISEMITE! is heard - as it is
>> whenever Jews or Israel are criticized, no matter how valid the
>> criticism. If they are Israelis first and Americans second, why don't
>> they move to their land of greatest allegiance and fight their own
>> wars?

> Ah, as usual, the expected attempt at diminishing and rationalizing the
> label of antisemite by categorizing it as a "knee-jerk shout".

Slandering the person that makes a statement does not invalidate what they
have said. The statement must be evaluated on its own merits. If anyone, it
is the slanderer that loses credibility.

> Many criticisms of Israel ARE valid and do NOT get this label. Yours,
> however, are criticisms not of ISRAEL, but are generalizations of
> participants in a demonstration. Generalizations such as "the usual
> strident ranting of alleged holocaust survivors" and "Zionist fanatics"
> constitute the true name-calling, categorizing, and "knee-jerk shouting".
> They are based not on fact but on your biased perceptions.

In any large gathering of highly vocal pro-Israel activists, it's a safe bet
that some if not most ARE Zionist fanatics that exploit the tragedy of the
holocaust to gain sympathy for their cause. How is this biased? How is it
untrue?

> The fact that you talk about American flags in comparison to Israeli
> flags, at a pro-Israel demonstration, shows that you fail to lack an
> understanding of the process and that you are lumping together what may be
> two disparate groups and labeling them under one umbrella. That is the
> essence of stereotyping, bias, bigotry, and, yes, anti-semitism.

I agree that I "fail to lack an understanding" (sic) of this.
Where did I say that ALL of those present fall under the category of
fanatics, or Israel-firsters? I did not. But it is certain that some of them
are, and it is not "bigotry" to be an American fed up with how these people
exert a vastly disproportionate influence on American foreign policy.

>>> Personally, I'd like to see the U.N. moved out of the country and
>>> placed in someplace more pallatible for the participants, like
>>> Zimbabwe, Biafra, or even Saudi Arabia. What about Iran? Now there
>>> would be a great choice. We'll see how many members attend then.
>>>
>>> In the meantime, I'd suggest you learn more about what you're going
>>> to post about before you hit that SEND button.
>>
>> No one's knowledge is complete, but one need not be a master of
>> international policy to realize that America has been HAD by these
>> manipulative fanatical Zionists, and that we should stand up and send
>> them back home. In their hearts they are Israelis, NOT Americans.
>>
> This constitutes yet another gross generalization, unsubstantiated by any
> factual basis and places you squarely in the anti-semite camp. So, if an
> American Jew demonstrates in front of the UN in favor of Israel, that
> makes them "Israelis, NOT Americans" who should be sent "back home"? And
> you don't see anti-semitism in that attitude? God bless you but you are
> stupid.

There is plenty of truth in what I've said, as I've seen and heard firsthand
many that, though living here, put the interests of Israel above those of
America. They might not overtly admit to that, and may not even be aware of
it, but it is what they do, whether conscious of the fact or not. This is
the consequence of indoctrination - brainwashing - from earliest youth
through their parents and an isolated, parochial education. My opinions here
are NOT antisemitic, as I believe that anyone, of any national origin, race,
or religion, that behaves with greater loyalty to a foreign country should
move there and renounce their American citizenship. But they will never do
so as long as they can EXPLOIT America to the benefit of their nation of
greatest allegiance! After the illegals, they should be the next deported!



Carl
2008-09-29 13:11:10 EST
Freedom Fighter wrote:
> "Carl" <crothman@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in message
> news:48dde7b4$0$4909$607ed4bc@cv.net...
>> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>>> "Carl" <crothman@NOSPAMoptonline.net> wrote in message
>>> news:48db94e2$0$5665$607ed4bc@cv.net...
>>>> Freedom Fighter wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Ah, as usual, the knee-jerk shout of ANTISEMITE! is heard - as it is
>>> whenever Jews or Israel are criticized, no matter how valid the
>>> criticism. If they are Israelis first and Americans second, why
>>> don't they move to their land of greatest allegiance and fight
>>> their own wars?
>
>> Ah, as usual, the expected attempt at diminishing and rationalizing
>> the label of antisemite by categorizing it as a "knee-jerk shout".
>
> Slandering the person that makes a statement does not invalidate what
> they have said. The statement must be evaluated on its own merits. If
> anyone, it is the slanderer that loses credibility.
>
>> Many criticisms of Israel ARE valid and do NOT get this label. Yours,
>> however, are criticisms not of ISRAEL, but are generalizations of
>> participants in a demonstration. Generalizations such as "the usual
>> strident ranting of alleged holocaust survivors" and "Zionist
>> fanatics" constitute the true name-calling, categorizing, and
>> "knee-jerk shouting". They are based not on fact but on your biased
>> perceptions.
>
> In any large gathering of highly vocal pro-Israel activists, it's a
> safe bet that some if not most ARE Zionist fanatics that exploit the
> tragedy of the holocaust to gain sympathy for their cause. How is
> this biased? How is it untrue?
>
>> The fact that you talk about American flags in comparison to Israeli
>> flags, at a pro-Israel demonstration, shows that you fail to lack an
>> understanding of the process and that you are lumping together what
>> may be two disparate groups and labeling them under one umbrella.
>> That is the essence of stereotyping, bias, bigotry, and, yes,
>> anti-semitism.
>
> I agree that I "fail to lack an understanding" (sic) of this.
> Where did I say that ALL of those present fall under the category of
> fanatics, or Israel-firsters? I did not. But it is certain that some
> of them are, and it is not "bigotry" to be an American fed up with
> how these people exert a vastly disproportionate influence on
> American foreign policy.
>>>> Personally, I'd like to see the U.N. moved out of the country and
>>>> placed in someplace more pallatible for the participants, like
>>>> Zimbabwe, Biafra, or even Saudi Arabia. What about Iran? Now there
>>>> would be a great choice. We'll see how many members attend then.
>>>>
>>>> In the meantime, I'd suggest you learn more about what you're going
>>>> to post about before you hit that SEND button.
>>>
>>> No one's knowledge is complete, but one need not be a master of
>>> international policy to realize that America has been HAD by these
>>> manipulative fanatical Zionists, and that we should stand up and
>>> send them back home. In their hearts they are Israelis, NOT
>>> Americans.
>> This constitutes yet another gross generalization, unsubstantiated
>> by any factual basis and places you squarely in the anti-semite
>> camp. So, if an American Jew demonstrates in front of the UN in
>> favor of Israel, that makes them "Israelis, NOT Americans" who
>> should be sent "back home"? And you don't see anti-semitism in that
>> attitude? God bless you but you are stupid.
>
> There is plenty of truth in what I've said, as I've seen and heard
> firsthand many that, though living here, put the interests of Israel
> above those of America. They might not overtly admit to that, and may
> not even be aware of it, but it is what they do, whether conscious of
> the fact or not. This is the consequence of indoctrination -
> brainwashing - from earliest youth through their parents and an
> isolated, parochial education. My opinions here are NOT antisemitic,
> as I believe that anyone, of any national origin, race, or religion,
> that behaves with greater loyalty to a foreign country should move
> there and renounce their American citizenship. But they will never do
> so as long as they can EXPLOIT America to the benefit of their nation
> of greatest allegiance! After the illegals, they should be the next
> deported!
Look, you continue to miss the point that the UN is an international body,
located on international territory, and just happens to be, at American
convenience (or inconvenience, depending upon your point of view) located in
NYC.

Would you feel the same way if the UN was located in, say, Moscow, and
Jews/Israelis/Zionists demonstrated there instead? They have the right to
demonstrate at the UN just as any other special-interest group does, without
being labeled disloyal Americans.

Next, I'm not sure what YOU mean when you imply that you believe the
interests of Israel and America are not the same, or at least not
intertwined. What if they are and you're wrong? Since Israel is the only
reliable ally we have in the region, I think you're underestimating the
threat to the U.S. if Israel wasn't there.

I attended an Israeli Day rally in Washington several years ago. To my
surprise (and dismay by the way) MOST of the speakers and supporters were
fundamentalist Christians! How does that fit in with your "send the Jews
back to Israel" philosophy?

Your rhetoric is full of stereotypes and generalizations, so many they're
hard to address in one post. For example, your assumption that the
demonstrators' opinions are "...the consequence of indoctrination -
brainwashing - from earliest youth through their parents and an isolated,
parochial education...". Where did you get that information from? Most
Jews, and most Jewish supporters of Israel, are secular and had public
school educations in my experience. What did you do, count yarmulkas?
Israel's is a secular government, a parliamentary representative democratic
republic. Over 44% of Jewish Israelis define themselves as "secular" and
another 22% as "non-religious". Only 10% define themselves as "religious".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

In addition, only 76% of Israel is Jewish, about the SAME PERCENTAGE as the
U.S. is "Christian". But you don't yell "Christian" when Americans
demonstrate, do you?

Since your posts are based solely on your personal observations, and not on
any facts, and those observations are made through a biased lens, and you
hold the "Jews" to a different standard than you hold the "Christians",
"anti-semitic" is a valid label for you. Wear it proudly.


Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron