Activism Discussion: THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, BOB SCHIEFFER

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, BOB SCHIEFFER

C*@hotmail.com
2008-10-15 08:59:48 EST
<
Bob Schieffer, one of the great television journalists of our time,
has a golden opportunity tonight to prove whether he
should be considered one of the most courageous as well.
<
The veteran CBS newsman/anchorman will moderate the
third and final debate between Presidential candidates Barack Obama
and John McCain and will have sole responsibility for asking the
questions.
<
If Bob Schieffer indeed is a man among men, he will politely ask each
candidate whether we should launch a new and intensive investigation
to identify the terrorists really responsible for 911.
<
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/jetfueldees.jpg
<
Approximately half of American adults and college students are
convinced, beyond any reasonable doubt because of the incredible
amount of undeniable physical evidence, that there were no foreign
terrorists and that those responsible were employed by -- or asshole
buddies with -- the Bush administration.
<
Prosecution of those responsible, therefore, cannot possibly be
ignored.
<
Such an investigation MUST be launched by Congress, with the blessing
of our President-to-be, before GWB issues pardons to prevent
justice from ever being served.
<
Thousands of Americans died on that Day of Infamy and more than 4,200
brave servicemen lost their lives in the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan launhced under false pretenses as the result
of THE GREAT LIE OF 911.
<
And let's not forget the seriously injured, as well as those, not
physically maimed, who will never be normal again Pity the sheer
torture to their loved ones.
<
Lord also have mercy on the countless souls, many of them innocent
children, who lost their lives in those war-ravished countries
as well as their parents who wanted nothing more than to live in
peace.
<
The physical evidence is overwhelming that 911 was orchestrated by
our government and only a blind -- or brain-dead -- person can't see
it.
<
===================================
<
SMOKING GUN OF THE 911 CONSPIRACY
http://www.911foreknowledge.com/bravenewworld.htm
<
===================================
<
Bob Schieffer is one of of the few journalists to have covered all
four of the major Washington national assignments: the White House,
The Pentagon, the Department of State and Congress.
<
He is fully aware that, if this opportunity is squandered
to conduct an honest investigation -- unlike the previous 911
Whitewash Commission -- the murderous villains will escape even
without a slap on the wrist when they deserve the same fate as
Mussolini, probably worse.
<
That said, let it emphatically be stated that, during the
previous debates and many long months of campaigning, 911 has
hardly been mentioned, except in passing.
<
If Bob Schieffer does not raise the question of 911 tonight
-- perhaps the last chance to make ALL of the heartlesss criminals pay
for their crimes against humanity -- it will be a blot on
the U.S. Constitution which our courageous founding fathers
prepared with their blood, sweat and tears.
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEx2vbCdyKk&feature=iv&annotation_id=e...
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFDz-vHqPG0&NR=1
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnA9FjvLSU&NR=1
<
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646
<
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/911_a_hoax.htm
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/holmgren/holmgren2.htm
<
http://www.rudemacedon.ca/kaminski/kam-index.html
<
http://webfairy.org
http://thewebfairy.com/911
<
http://www.rense.com/general50/amy.htm
<
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
<
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/
<:
http://www.tenc.net
<
http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_report.html
<
http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy
<
http://www.911inplanesite.com/911synopsis.html
<
http://www.serendipity.li/
<
http://www.rense.com/general18/firefighter.htm
<
http://www.rense.com/general54/flight93crashwitnesses.htm
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJStSNaVHHI
< (See Parts 2 and 3)
=========
<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSTip84eIfw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lMh3LkcNvc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q01bV8APzc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Sc37zsW-g&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2rlAoKiy4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezIU6ZxYU3A&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/results?
http://www.911inplanesite.com/911synopsis.html
www.letsrollforums.com
<
http://www.freepressinternational.com/911.html
http://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy/Bush/
http://www.whale.to/b/911.html
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623
http://www.conspiracy911.com/
http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/sheen_questions_official_911_stor...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623
http://www.awitness.org/journal/bush_september_11_building_demolition...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4
<
LEST WE FORGET...
< Mike Ruppert:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/
Jared Israel:
http://www.tenc.net/
Eric Hufschmid:
http://www.erichufschmid.net/
Andreas von Buelow: http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_report.html
Michael Meacher: http://truthout.org/docs_03/090703A.shtml
Thierry Meyssan: http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/05/23/29196.html
Dick Eastman: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/77_deastman1.htm
A.K. Dewdney: http://physics911.org/
Jim Hoffman:
http://911research.wtc7.net/
Jeff King:
http://911review.org/Wiki/King,Jeff.shtml
Bill Manning
http://www.rense.com/general18/firefighter.htm
Jerry Russell:
http://www.911-strike.com/
Ken Vardon:
http://www.apfn.org/
Peter Meyer:
http://www.serendipity.li/
Paul Thompson
http://www.unansweredquestions.org/timeline/
Mark Elsis:
http://www.911timeline.net/
Carol Valentine:
http://www.public-action.com/
Ralph Omholt
http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/exp.htm
? Jon Carlson:
http://www.rense.com/general54/flight93crashwitnesses.htm
? Gerard Holmgren?s ?The Truth About Sept. 11?:
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/holmgren/holmgren2.htm
? Woody Box:
http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=323
Michel Chossudovsky:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO109C.html
Nico Haupt
http://ny911truth.org/articles/stop_coverup.htm
Michael Kane:
http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=387
Barbara Honegger:
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=101&contentid=641
Scott Forbes: http://69.28.73.17/thornarticles/powerdown.html
Scott Loughrey: http://www.rense.com/general50/amy.htm
Alex Jones: http://www.prisonplanet.com/
Col. Donn de Grand Pre: http://www.warfolly.vzz.net/nohijackers.htm
Phil Jayhan: http://www.letsroll911.org/
John Judge:
http://www.septembereleventh.org/forum/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=7...
Kyle Hence: http://www.serendipity.li/wot/fake_opposition.htm
Michael Moore: http://www.counterpunch.org/lodge09172003.html
Daniel Hopsicker: http://www.madcowprod.com/
A.K. Dewdney
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/operation_pearl.htm
Riley/von Kleist:
http://www.thepowermall.com/
Michael Elliott:
http://911review.org/
Jim Hoffman:
http://911review.com/
<
======================
<
OTHER CONSPIRACIES AGAINST TRUTH
http://www.edconrad.com
Man as Old as Coal
and
Proof of Life After Death
<
Ed Conrad
c*.@hotmail.com
< 123

Babeejm
2008-10-15 09:15:19 EST
On Oct 15, 8:59 am, copernicus...@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> <http://www.freepressinternational.com/911.htmlhttp://www.patriotsaints.com/News/911/Conspiracy/Bush/http://www.whale.to/b/911.htmlhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623http://www.conspiracy911.com/http://infowars.com/articles/sept11/sheen_questions_official_911_stor...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6529813972926262623http://www.awitness.org/journal/bush_september_11_building_demolition...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4

Tim Miller
2008-10-15 09:20:55 EST
c*3@hotmail.com wrote:

> Approximately half of American adults and college students are
> convinced, beyond any reasonable doubt because of the incredible
> amount of undeniable physical evidence, that there were no foreign
> terrorists and that those responsible were employed by -- or asshole
> buddies with -- the Bush administration.

"Approximately half"??

Suuure...

LOL!

A \That One\
2008-10-15 10:29:04 EST
In article <njpbf4902btfrio3f9bfgkb3ema66dpj00@4ax.com>,
c*3@hotmail.com wrote:

> [...]
> http://911research.wtc7.net/
> Jeff King:
> http://911review.org/Wiki/King,Jeff.shtml
> Bill Manning
> http://www.rense.com/general18/firefighter.htm
> Jerry Russell:
> http://www.911-strike.com/
> Ken Vardon:
> http://www.apfn.org/
> Peter Meyer:
> http://www.serendipity.li/
> Paul Thompson
> http://www.unansweredquestions.org/timeline/
> Mark Elsis:
> http://www.911timeline.net/
> Carol Valentine:
> http://www.public-action.com/
> Ralph Omholt
> http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/exp.htm
> ? Jon Carlson:
> http://www.rense.com/general54/flight93crashwitnesses.htm
> ? Gerard Holmgren?s ?The Truth About Sept. 11?:

thanks for the great post;
and;
John McCain and Barack Obama will sit down at the table tonight with Bob
Schieffer tonight on Long Island for the final presidential debate. It's
a moment some sagacious observers are calling the Republican's last
chance to change the dynamic of the race. Are things really that bad for
McCain?

Yeah. "[N]o fewer than seven current national polls that show Obama with
a double-digit advantage." The latest New York Times/CBS poll has Obama
leading 53-39 percent, and, perhaps more interestingly, finds McCain has
lost support due to "his recent attacks and his choice of Gov. Sarah
Palin of Alaska as his running mate." Also? The economy is terrible, the
last eight years have been a nightmare, and everyone finally hates
Republicans enough that they'd rather vote for a black guy than put
another one in office.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/10/john-mccain-polls-hofstra-d
ebate.php
--
Money; What a concept !

Frank Arthur
2008-10-15 11:35:41 EST

<*3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
><
> Bob Schieffer, one of the great television journalists of our time,
> has a golden opportunity tonight to prove whether he
> should be considered one of the most courageous as well.
> <
> The veteran CBS newsman/anchorman will moderate the
> third and final debate between Presidential candidates Barack Obama
> and John McCain and will have sole responsibility for asking the
> questions.
> <
> If Bob Schieffer indeed is a man among men, he will politely ask
> each
> candidate whether we should launch a new and intensive investigation
> to identify the terrorists really responsible for 911.

Identity and Immigration Status of 9/11 Terrorists

According to authorities, all of the hijackers who committed the
September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks were foreigners. All of them
entered the country legally on a temporary visa, mostly tourist visas
with entry permits for six months. Although four of them attended
flight school in the United States, only one is known to have entered
on an appropriate visa for such study, and one entered on an F-1
student visa. Besides the four pilots, all but one of the terrorists
entered the United States only once and had been in the country for
only three to five months before the attacks.

The four pilots had been in the United States for extended periods,
although none was a legal permanent resident. Some had received more
than one temporary visa, most of which were currently valid on
September 11, but at least three of them had fallen out of status and
were, therefore, in the United States illegally.

The terrorists had obtained U.S. identification that was used for
boarding flights in the form of Florida, Virginia, California and New
Jersey driver's licenses/ID cards. One of the terrorists, Mohamed
Atta, was detained in Florida for driving without a license, but
subsequently obtained one. Thirteen of the terrorists had Florida
driver's licenses or ID cards, seven had Virginia driver's licenses,
at least two had California licenses and two had New Jersey driver's
licenses. According to the March 28, 2002 Pittsburgh Post-Gazette,
Robert Thibadeau, director of Carnegie Mellon's Internet Security
labratory, says that "the 19 terrorists on Sept. 11 were holding 63
state driver's licenses for identification."

In the probe of the attack, numerous other people with potential
connections to the hijackings have been detained for immigration
violations.

[Note: In the conversion of names from the Arabic alphabet into ours,
there is no single correct spelling. This is why the names of the
terrorists vary in their spelling in different news accounts, and why
computerized databases will not recognize the name when it is spelled
differently from how it was entered into the database. For example,
Mohamed could be spelled Muhamed or Mohammed, and al-Suami could be
spelled Alsuami or al Swami, etc. ]

The Pentagon Plane (AA Flight 77, Dulles to Los Angeles)
Hani Hasan Hanjour (26) - Saudi Arabian - pilot
First came to U.S. in Oct. 1991 to study English in Tucson, Arizona.
Had been in U.S. in April 1996, when he lived in Oakland, Cal. where
he studied English, and later received flight training in Scottsdale,
Arizona. He left in Nov. 1996 and returned again in Nov. 1997 while he
obtained a FAA commercial pilot certificate. He left again in April
1999.
Obtained student visa (F-1) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in Sept. 2000
after an initial refusal. According to the 2/04 Staff Report of the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, Hanjour failed to reveal in
his visa application that he had previously traveled to the United
States.
Returned Dec. 2000 to study English at Holy Names College (Oakland CA)
but never showed up at the school. In illegal status because he did
not enroll, and his entry permit had expired at the time of the
attack.
Lived in San Diego, Phoenix and Mesa, Ariz. (with Nawaf al-Hamzi), and
later in Northern Virginia.
Had a Virginia driver's license.
Khalid al-Mihdhar (or Almidhar) - Saudi Arabian
Obtained U.S. tourist visa in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in April 1999.
In Malaysia in Jan. 2000. Followed by Malaysian agents tipped off by
CIA (see Wash. Post 2/3/02).
Arrived at Los Angeles Jan. 15, 2000 with Nawaf al-Hamzi on B-2
tourist visa from Malaysia.
Lived in San Diego, where he took flight training in May 2000 with
Nawaf al-Hamzi.
Left U.S. in June 2000 and obtained new B-1 visa in Saudi Arabia.
According to the 2/04 Staff Report of the National Commission on
Terrorist Attacks, his application falsely indicated he had not
previously traveled to the United States and contained "suspicious
indicators." It also revealed that he had more than one passport.
Returned July 4, 2001, lived in New York.
Put on the Watch List for terrorists in August 2001 after entering
U.S. last time.
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Had a Virginia driver's license.
Nawaf al-Hamzi (or Alhamzi) - Saudi Arabian (brother of Salem)
Obtained U.S. tourist visa in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in April 1999.
According to the 2/04 Staff Report of the National Commission on
Terrorist Attacks, his application contained "suspicious indicators."
In Malaysia in Jan. 2000. Followed by Malaysian agents tipped off by
CIA (see Wash. Post 2/3/02).
Arrived at Los Angeles Jan. 15, 2000 with al-Midhar from Malaysia.
Lived in San Diego, where he took flight training in May 2000 with
al-Midhar, in Dec. 2000 moved to Mesa Arizona (with Hani Hanjour), and
later to Fort Lee, N.J., Wayne, N.J. and Northern Virginia.
Applied to INS July 12, 2000 for extension of permitted stay in U.S.
(apparently granted for additional six months).
Put on the Watch List for terrorists in August 2001. (with al-Mihdhar)
Had been in illegal visa overstay status for nine months at the time
of the attack.
Had California, Florida and Virgina driver's licenses .
Salem al-Hamzi (or Alhamzi)- Saudi Arabian (brother of Nawaf)
Obtained U.S. tourist visa in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in April 1999.
Arrived U.S. June 2001.
Lived in Fort Lee, N.J., Wayne, N.J.
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Had a Virginia driver's license.
Majed Moqed - Saudi Arabian
Identity in doubt.
Entered on tourist visa obtained in Saudi Arabia after May 2001.
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Had a Virginia driver's license.

The WTC North Tower Plane (AA Flight 11, Boston to Los Angeles)
Mohamed Atta - Egyptian (43) - pilot
Born in Egypt in 1968.
Graduated from Cairo Univ. with degree in Architectural Engineering in
1990.
Obtained visitor visa in Berlin Germany, May 2000.
Entered U.S. at Newark on June 3, 2000 on tourist visa and given entry
permit until December 2, 2000.
Applied in Sept. 2000 to INS for change in status to trainee.
Attended Huffman Aviation school in Venice Florida with al-Shehhi.
Arrested in Florida for driving without license, and failed to show up
for court date --bench warrant issued.
Subsequently obtained Florida driver's license.
Obtained FAA pilot's certificate.
According to the 2/04 Staff Report of the National Commission on
Terrorist Attacks, had overstayed his entry permit as of Dec. 4, 2000.
Flew to Madrid Jan. 2001.
United Arab Emirate (UAE) authorities state Atta detained in January
2001 on basis of his name appearing on terrorist alert list, but was
not held in absence of U.S. charges. UAE states that U.S. authorities
were warned Atta intended to return to U.S.
Returned to U.S. on January 10, 2001 at Miami and was sent to
secondary inspection because he acknowledged being in flight training
but did not have required trainee visa. Interagency Border Information
System (IBIS) database checked. Admitted by INS based on pending
application for change to trainee status.
Moved to Georgia in Jan. 2001 for additional flight training with
al-Shehhi.
Left U.S. and returned from Madrid on July 19, 2001 and given
permission to stay until November 2, 2001.
Also lived in Hollywood and Coral Springs, Fla.
Received change of status approval by INS in September a year after
the attacks.
Satam al-Suqami (25) - Saudi Arabian
Obtained business visa in Saudi Arabia (but was residing in United
Arab Emirates).
Entered U.S. in May 2001. According to the 2/04 Staff Report of the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, asked for and was admitted
for 20 days and was in overstay status at the time of the attacks. The
Commission staff also said his passport was doctored (presumably with
pages removed to hide his travel to countries where he obtained
terrorist training).
Was in overstay status at the time of the attack.
Waleed al-Shehri (or Alshehri) (21) - Saudi Arabian (brother of Wail)
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia.
Entered U.S. in May 2000.
Licensed pilot.
Lived in Hollywood, Orlando and Daytona Beach (all in Florida).
In illegal nonimmigrant status (visa overstay) at time of the attack.
Had a Florida driver's license.
Wail (or Wael) al-Shehri (or Alshehri) (25) - Saudi Arabian (brother
of Waleed)
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia.
Lived in Hollywood, Fla. and Newton, Mass.
Had a Florida ID card.
Abdulaziz al-Omari (or Alomari) - Saudi Arabian
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia in June 2001.
According to the 2/04 Staff Report of the National Commission on
Terrorist Attacks, his passport was doctored (presumably with pages
removed to hide his travel to countries where he obtained terrorist
training).
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Lived in Hollywood, Fla.
Had a Florida and Virginia driver's licenses.

The WTC South Tower Plane (UA Flight 175, Boston to Los Angeles)
Marwan al-Shehhi (or Alshehhi) - United Arab Emirates - pilot
Studied electrical engineering at Tech. Univ. in Hamburg.
In January 2000, obtained 10-year, multiple entry tourist visa in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Entered the U.S. in May 2000, applied September for change of status
to student.
Attended flight school in Florida, obtained FAA pilot's certificate.
Took at least 3 trips out of U.S. and back. (Overstayed entry permit
as of Nov. 2000, left U.S. in Dec. 2000, returned Jan. 2001.)
Attended flight school in Georgia with Atta in Jan. 2001. According to
the 2/04 Staff Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks,
was sent to secondary inspection, but was admitted.)
Flew to Egypt April 8, 2001, returned from Morocco May 2, 2001.
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Lived in New York City area, Georgia and moved to Hollywood, Fla. in
July with Atta and trained at Huffman Aviation in Venice.
Had a Florida driver's license.
Fayez Ahmed Rashid Ahmed al-Qadi Banihammad (aka Fayez Ahmed) - United
Arab Emirates
Obtained tourist visa in United Arab Emirates.
Entered U.S. in June.
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
Ahmed al-Ghamdi (or Alghamdi) - Saudi Arabian
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia.
Entered U.S. in May.
In illegal visa overstay status at the time of the attack.
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
Had a Florida ID card.
Had a Virginia driver's license
Hamza Saleh al-Ghamdi (or Alghamdi) (20) - Saudi Arabian
Obtained visa in Saudi Arabia.
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
Had a Florida driver's license.
Mohand al-Shehri (or Alshehri) - Saudi Arabian
Identity in doubt.
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia.
Admitted to U.S. in May.
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
The Pennsylvania Plane (UA Flight 93, Newark to San Francisco)
Ziad Samir Jarrah - Lebanese - pilot
Born in Lebanon in 1975.
Studied aircraft construction and maintenance at Hamburg tech. univ.
1996-00.
Obtained five-year, multiple-entry tourist visa in Germany.
Entered U.S. in June 27, 2000 at Atlanta.
Trained as a pilot in Venice, Florida and Virginia Gardens, Florida
but never obtained student trainee visa. Received FAA pilot's
certificate.
Took at least 5 trips out of U.S. and back (flew to Germany July 25
and returned August 5, 2001).
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Had a Florida driver's license.
Saeed al-Ghamdi (or Alghamdi) - Saudi Arabian
Identity in doubt.
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia. According to the 2/04 Staff
Report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, application
falsely stated he had not previously applied for a U.S. visa.
Entered U.S. in June 2001. According to the 2/04 Staff Report of the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, he was sent to secondary
inspection, because he had a one-way ticket and $500, but was
admitted.
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
Had a Florida ID card.
Ahmed Ibrahim A. al-Haznawi (or Alhaznawi) (21) - Saudi Arabian
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia.
Entered the U.S. in June 2001. According to the 2/04 Staff Report of
the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, his passport may have
had "suspicious indicators."
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
Had a Florida driver's license.
Ahmed Abdullah al-Nami (or Alnami) (23) - Saudi Arabian
Obtained tourist visa in Saudi Arabia.
Entered the U.S. in May 2001. According to the 2/04 Staff Report of
the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks, his passport may have
had "suspicious indicators."
In legal nonimmigrant status at the time of the attack.
Lived in Delray Beach, Fla.
Had a Florida ID card.
Other Conspiritors:
Khalid Sheikh Mohamed (Coordinator) - Indicted in 1996 in N.Y. for his
role in an earlier terrorist plot. Had a Saudi Arabian passport
(although not a Saudi national) - obtained a U.S. visa in July 2001.
Ramzi Bin-al-shibh - Yemeni (potential pilot) - denied visa four
times.
Zakariya Essabar - Moroccan - potential pilot/hijacker - denied visa.
Saeed "Jihad" al Gamdi - Potential hijacker - denied visa.
Ali Abdul Aziz Ali - Pakistani - finacial facilitator - denied visa.
Mohamed al Kahtani - potential hijacker - denied visa.
Data compiled from various news sources and checked where possible
against official sources including the Dec. 2002 Senate report "Joint
inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the
Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001" (Released in July 2003) and
the Feb. 2004 Staff Report of the National Commission on Terrorist
Attacks.

Updated 2/04

Frank Arthur
2008-10-15 12:02:56 EST

"Tim Miller" <replyonnewsgroup@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> copernicus123@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Approximately half of American adults and college students are
>> convinced, beyond any reasonable doubt because of the incredible
>> amount of undeniable physical evidence, that there were no foreign
>> terrorists and that those responsible were employed by -- or
>> asshole buddies with -- the Bush administration.
>
> "Approximately half"??
>
> Suuure...

How about voting instead of dealing facts?
More than a billion Muslims believe the 72 virgin story. It must be
true!

Chief Thracian
2008-10-16 13:38:21 EST
>More than a billion Muslims believe the 72 virgin story.

I hope they're gay!

--
Final Testament (Gay Quran)
http://www.gay-bible.org

Al Nakba
2008-10-16 14:07:27 EST
On Oct 16, 10:38 am, chief_thrac...@yahoo.com (Chief Thracian) wrote:
> >More than a billion Muslims believe the 72 virgin story.
>
> I hope they're gay!
>
> --
> Final Testament (Gay Quran)http://www.gay-bible.org

They all look like helen thomas..

MANFRED The Heat Seeking OBOE
2008-10-16 20:10:30 EST
Al Nakba
> They all look like helen thomas..

Truth in Advertising.
http://www.strangecosmos.com//images/content/13629.jpg

HELLWORLD stands for Hillary, she has SUCH sights to show you.

Al Nakba
2008-10-17 01:30:53 EST
On Oct 16, 5:10 pm, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE
<*.@au.revoir.gov> wrote:
> Al Nakba
>
> > They all look like helen thomas..
>
> Truth in Advertising.http://www.strangecosmos.com//images/content/13629.jpg
>
> HELLWORLD stands for Hillary, she has SUCH sights to show you.

I have no desire to meet her heinous..