Activism Discussion: Human Rights Order On The Individual Last Known As L. Ron Hubbard - {HRO 20081017-V1.0}

Human Rights Order On The Individual Last Known As L. Ron Hubbard - {HRO 20081017-V1.0}

Leonardo Been
2008-10-17 15:22:28 EST
Human Rights Order on the individual last known as l. ron hubbard

{HRO 20081017-V1.0}

If you had sufficient knowledge about, care for and understanding of
Mankind, and of life itself, then

you would have given this order yourself, and I would then not have
had to do so.

'

The order is called a Human Rights Order, because it is based on
sufficient understanding, as found in the Human Rights Issues
and in Fine Particle Physics.

'

The Human Rights Order is as follows:

Anyone who supports or aids or promotes the individual who is
last known as l. ron hubbard (L. Ron Hubbard),

is an enemy of Mankind, to the degree of the support or aid or
promotion of the individual last known as l. ron hubbard, given
or intended.

This particular order can not be revoked, and remains in force
for all eternity, as explained below.

'

Not only sufficient data, but also sufficient understanding, has been
made available to you and accessible by you, to be able for you to
comply with this order,

and also to understand its additional order of being permanent, of
being irrevocable, for all time.

'

It applies, retroactively, also to those - including me - who
have IN THE PAST (including in past lives, which are as valid
as any other life or existence, in which one) in some way
supported this individual, but it applies then obviously only

to the extent that someone does not revoke, or refuses to
revoke, and to denounce past support,

indeed support given also in past lives, which are, by
definition, not less lived and not with less future
conditions created, of course, as one's present life time,

with my stereotype example of the Eiffel
Tower: If you did (help to) build that
structure in your previous life time, then

it is still standing there now, isn't it - it
did not disappear, when your body died, right?
*(a)

So if you wrote a book with a "glowing account of
support for the individual and his work," then
that book, and its possible influence, continue
of course to exist also in your present life time
- you might be willing to admit - as your creation

of possible support for the individual, last known as
l. ron hubbard, who is the object of this Human Rights
Order.

'

Due to the proven, very distant past as well as present nature
of the individual,

accounts of which have been made available by me, and made
understandable, to you,

accounts counting from the very beginning when he
decided to create his own condition and to inflict
and force the same condition upon as many as he
could do - including on unborn babies - and with
gruesome irreversibility,

most simply described as irreversible contempt
for Life and for people,

"solving over-population" by mass
extermination, "because Life is a game,"

and hate of The Creation, destroying whole,
populated planets, or blowing them up, for the
only "reason," that the population is alive
and is very beautiful and very happy,

is taking part in The Creation, that
anyone and also he, nevertheless is a
part of,

thus - explained in simplest of words and facts -

this particular Human Rights Order CAN NOT BE REVOKED.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of
all the men of the East,
and greater
than all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

________
Textnote:

(a) With the stereotype of the Eiffel Tower:

If you did (help to) build that structure in
your previous life time, then it is still
standing there now, isn't it - it did not
disappear, when your body died, right? *(a)

(which has nothing to do with the
entirely malicious and false idea
of 'Karma' - as always, that idea serves
only Criminal Minds, for making you not
look at their wholly irreparable nature
of insidious malice, of

their enjoying to inflict Evil, and at
at the same time hiding the cause, and
then blaming it on the very victim of
it, which in itself is already more Evil
than you are willing to accept as coming
from Criminal Minds - yet they do this
to you and anyone all the time, in daily
life, including all your illnesses), but

if you wrote a book with a "glowing account of
support for the mentioned individual and his work,"
then that book, and its possible influence, continue
of course to exist also in your present life time,
you might be willing to admit, as your creation of that
influence.
'