Activism Discussion: McCain Linked To Ayers, And Much More Closely

McCain Linked To Ayers, And Much More Closely
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

EconomicDemocracy Coop
2008-11-03 21:11:12 EST
Unlike Obama, McCain took cold, hard cash, the top legal allowed
contribution from th Annenberg family, whose foundation _funded_ the
group Ayers co-founded. And there's more.. Some facts:

** Fact: Who created the education group which Obama Obama chaired,
where Ayers was also on the board? Republicans! Including LARGE,
repeat LARGE donors to McCain!

Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC) is the group to help schools where
Obama's work for education crossed paths with Ayers. But who created
CAC? , the grant to create the organization came from the Annenberg
Foundation, which was run by a prominent Republican, Walter Annenberg,
who maintained close relationships with [not one but] several
REPUBLICAN presidents dating back to Nixon [1]. There's more.

** Second, not only was Annenberg Republicans, but widow, Leonore, has
endorsed McCain [2]. Obama's work with CAC was not "translating Ayer's
radicalistm into practice" but in fact, it would be far more accurate
to say Obama's work with the CAC education group was "translating
Annenberg's conservatism into practice."

It gets better: McCain TOOK MONEY from this same Republican Anenberg
who funded the group Ayers founded:

Lenore Annenberg has donated to Republican candidates over 100 times
in the past few elections cycles. Her campaign contributions have gone
to John McCain, George W Bush, Fred Thompson, Rick Santorum, and many
more. If Ayers is a terrorist, then if Lenore Anenberg funding of the
CAC school improvement group Ayers co-founded is so evil, why does
McCain accept her money, her top legal contribution? [3]

Third, did Obama "run the group together with Ayers"?

Ayers, help helping found the group, "was never on the board of the
Chicago Annenberg Challenge," and he "never made a decision
programmatically or had a vote," Repeat: NEVER. "He (Ayers) was at
board meetings — which, by the way, were open — as a guest," Rolling
said. "That is not anything near Bill Ayers and Barack Obama running
the Chicago Annenberg Challenge." [2]

Obama chaired the board of the CAC but he did not serve on the board
with Ayers. Ayers served on a separate advisory board [4]

So who DID Obama run the group with? Among the other board members who
served with Obama were: Stanley Ikenberry, former president of the
University of Illinois; Arnold Weber [A REPUBLICAN] former president
of Northwestern University and assistant secretary of labor in the
Nixon administration; Scott Smith, then publisher of the Chicago
Tribune; venture capitalist Edward Bottum; John McCarter, president of
the Field Museum; Patricia Albjerg Graham, former dean of the Harvard
University Graduate School of Education, and a host of other
mainstream folks[2]

Look at these far-left radicals: Republican advisor to Nixon, Venture
capitalists..

“The idea that the Annenberg Challenge was somehow the extension of
the Weather Underground of the 1960’s, that is just one of the most
lunatic contentions I can imagine,” says Mike Flannery, political
editor at the CBS Chicago affiliate WBBM who has covered Chicago
politics for 35 years. [4]

But McCain sinks lower, lustfully taking money from Anenberg with one
hand, and pretending Anenberg-funded CAC school improvement group is
some radical leftist terrorist commie pink group...Remind you of
McCain spitting on Paris Hilton in public, while taking in money from
her parents, who donated to him, with the other hand...Some
"integrity" and "straight talk" this McCain??

Please forward this post widely.

- - -
[1] http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/26/ayers-linked-to-gop-gover_n_121363.html

Which also points out

It turns out that Ayers, a 60s-era radical and former Weathermen
member, is linked to GOP Gov. Mark Sanford through their work for the
University of South Carolina.

Since 2005, Ayers has held the title of "distinguished scholar" at USC
for participating in an education project. He has attended various
university events, been praised highly by school administrators, even
published columns on university's website. Meanwhile, Sanford holds
the position of Ex-Officio Chairman of USC's Board of Trustees.

True, that "link" is basically meaningless; no one suggests that
Sanford endorses anything that Ayers has said or done over the years.
But that's precisely the point..

[2] http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/790/

[3]http://digg.com/political_opinion/
Ayers_Connection_Annenberg_Founder_a_HUGE_Republican_Donor

[4] http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/10/13/eveningnews/realitycheck/main4518056.shtml

FRANKIE LEE
2008-11-03 22:18:57 EST
On Nov 4, 10:11 am, EconomicDemocracy Coop <econdemocr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Unlike Obama, McCain took cold, hard cash, the top legal allowed
> contribution from th Annenberg family, whose foundation  _funded_ the
> group Ayers co-founded. And there's more.. Some facts:
>
> ** Fact:  Who created the education group which Obama  Obama chaired,
> where Ayers was also on the board? Republicans! Including LARGE,
> repeat LARGE donors to McCain!
>
> Chicago Annenberg Challenge (CAC) is the group to help schools where
> Obama's work for education crossed paths with Ayers. But who created
> CAC? , the grant to create the organization came from the Annenberg
> Foundation, which was run by a prominent Republican, Walter Annenberg,
> who maintained close relationships with [not one but] several
> REPUBLICAN presidents dating back to Nixon [1]. There's more.
>
> ** Second, not only was Annenberg Republicans, but widow, Leonore, has
> endorsed McCain [2]. Obama's work with CAC was not "translating Ayer's
> radicalistm into practice" but in fact, it would be far more accurate
> to say Obama's work with the CAC education group was "translating
> Annenberg's conservatism into practice."
>
> It gets better: McCain TOOK MONEY from this same Republican Anenberg
> who funded the group Ayers founded:
>
> Lenore Annenberg has donated to Republican candidates over 100 times
> in the past few elections cycles. Her campaign contributions have gone
> to John McCain, George W Bush, Fred Thompson, Rick Santorum, and many
> more. If Ayers is a terrorist, then if Lenore Anenberg funding of the
> CAC school improvement group Ayers co-founded is so evil, why does
> McCain accept her money, her top legal contribution? [3]
>
> Third, did Obama "run the group together with Ayers"?
>
> Ayers, help helping found the group, "was never on the board of the
> Chicago Annenberg Challenge," and he "never made a decision
> programmatically or had a vote," Repeat: NEVER. "He (Ayers) was at
> board meetings — which, by the way, were open — as a guest," Rolling
> said. "That is not anything near Bill Ayers and Barack Obama running
> the Chicago Annenberg Challenge." [2]
>
> Obama chaired the board of the CAC but he did not serve on the board
> with Ayers. Ayers served on a separate advisory board [4]
>
> So who DID Obama run the group with? Among the other board members who
> served with Obama were: Stanley Ikenberry, former president of the
> University of Illinois; Arnold Weber [A REPUBLICAN] former president
> of Northwestern University and assistant secretary of labor in the
> Nixon administration; Scott Smith, then publisher of the Chicago
> Tribune; venture capitalist Edward Bottum; John McCarter, president of
> the Field Museum; Patricia Albjerg Graham, former dean of the Harvard
> University Graduate School of Education, and a host of other
> mainstream folks[2]
>
> Look at these far-left radicals: Republican advisor to Nixon, Venture
> capitalists..
>
> “The idea that the Annenberg Challenge was somehow the extension of
> the Weather Underground of the 1960’s, that is just one of the most
> lunatic contentions I can imagine,” says Mike Flannery, political
> editor at the CBS Chicago affiliate WBBM who has covered Chicago
> politics for 35 years. [4]
>
> But McCain sinks lower, lustfully taking money from Anenberg with one
> hand, and pretending Anenberg-funded CAC school improvement group is
> some radical leftist terrorist commie pink group...Remind you of
> McCain spitting on Paris Hilton in public, while taking in money from
> her parents, who donated to him, with the other hand...Some
> "integrity" and "straight talk" this McCain??
>
> Please forward this post widely.
>
> - - -
> [1]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/26/ayers-linked-to-gop-gover_n_...
>
> Which also points out
>
> It turns out that Ayers, a 60s-era radical and former Weathermen
> member, is linked to GOP Gov. Mark Sanford through their work for the
> University of South Carolina.
>
> Since 2005, Ayers has held the title of "distinguished scholar" at USC
> for participating in an education project. He has attended various
> university events, been praised highly by school administrators, even
> published columns on university's website. Meanwhile, Sanford holds
> the position of Ex-Officio Chairman of USC's Board of Trustees.
>
> True, that "link" is basically meaningless; no one suggests that
> Sanford endorses anything that Ayers has said or done over the years.
> But that's precisely the point..
>
> [2]http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/790/
>
> [3]http://digg.com/political_opinion/
> Ayers_Connection_Annenberg_Founder_a_HUGE_Republican_Donor
>
> [4]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/10/13/eveningnews/realitycheck/ma...

***No wonder moron like you would vote for Obama.

Annenberg Foundation is a noble and wonderful works that do good to
society.Since you have mentioned that it is GOP largely,then you
better eat your words and vote for McCain,or you are an idiot.

Since McCain is tied to this Charity works,all the more American
should vote for such a good man,MCain.

There is a Chap who deliberately try to make a hero out of Judas
Iscariot,that betrayal in a book.

Nowadays,there are people like that.Bill Ayers is supposed to do good
for society and not to trample American Flag,or hate Americans.He is a
scum,and if he has repented,Annenberg would be glad--but having
learned so much facts about him,knowing that he is a betrayal,does it
not sadden them?
















TigerLuck
2008-11-03 23:43:18 EST
Fuck off, Frankie.

You lost.

We won.

--
ROCK THE VOTE AMERICA by JK CITIZEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBrKceZXoeE

Bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica
2008-11-03 23:45:43 EST
On Nov 3, 8:43 pm, TigerLuck <TigerLuck@wild_kingdom.com> wrote:
> Fuck off, Frankie.
>
> You lost.
>
> We won.
>
> --
> ROCK THE VOTE AMERICA by JK CITIZENhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBrKceZXoeE

EXTREMIST JESUS FREAK MUSLIM CULTIST PALIN IS NOT WHAT AMERICA NEEDS
NOW, WE ALREADY HAVE A RUINED COUNTRY IN BUSH, SHE IS WRONG FOR ALL
REASONS, REJECT HER AND HER ALZHEIMERS RUNNING MATE IN
NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From W's Cave
2008-11-04 02:19:11 EST

"FRANKIE LEE" <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:84699b0f-aac7-4c53-8319-10714be81fcf@n1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...

There is a Chap who deliberately try to make a hero out of Judas
Iscariot,that betrayal in a book.
=====================

My tax dollars helped pay for your retarded ass to go to special ed. How
about you STFU?

















Frankie
2008-11-04 07:31:39 EST
On Nov 4, 3:19 pm, "From W's Cave" <w...@whdc.net> wrote:
> "FRANKIE LEE" <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:84699b0f-aac7-4c53-8319-10714be81fcf@n1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>
> There is a Chap who deliberately try to make a hero out of Judas
> Iscariot,that betrayal in a book.
> =====================
>
> My tax dollars helped pay for your retarded ass to go to special ed.  How
> about you STFU?

**I am a Singaporean.Are you saying yourself a retard?

Schlitzy
2009-11-05 12:15:07 EST

"Frankie" <leeahkwee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:0d23c979-5a87-4efe-b1a3-6fa86069400b@c2g2000pra.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 4, 3:19 pm, "From W's Cave" <w...@whdc.net> wrote:
> "FRANKIE LEE" <leeahk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:84699b0f-aac7-4c53-8319-10714be81fcf@n1g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>
> There is a Chap who deliberately try to make a hero out of Judas
> Iscariot,that betrayal in a book.
> =====================
>
> My tax dollars helped pay for your retarded ass to go to special ed.
> How
> about you STFU?

**I am a Singaporean.Are you saying yourself a retard?



America, you can't wordship the devil and God at the same time, it is
written in the bible.

Jesus's claim: if you support evil-doers, you are evil-doer yourself.

Example:

Invading IRAQ killing million innocents there, you are part of it. They
didn't invade America bastard. No you didn't fight for our freedom, you
decreased our freedom, now it's harder and unsafer to move around, the
world hate us.






Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron