Activism Discussion: Painted Into A Corner?

Painted Into A Corner?

Nomen Nescio
2008-11-16 06:00:05 EST
The jews have us in a corner. Osama
is putting Mossad agents in charge
of the White House.

We'll hit Iran in the first hundred
days because our hebrew masters will
order Osama.

Prime Minister Of The Kingdom Of God
2008-11-16 07:09:23 EST
Christian Soldiers fighing Muslim Nationals are Jewish Prostitutes
(www.grishenkoff.com)

Prime Minister Of The Kingdom Of God
2008-11-16 07:10:58 EST
Christian Soldiers fighting Muslim Nationals= Jewish Prostitutes
(www.grishenkoff.com)

Kenneth McVay OBC
2008-11-16 07:29:05 EST
In article <557a059d07c7326b6f66c9ba94ca2921@dizum.com>,
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>The jews have us in a corner. Osama
>is putting Mossad agents in charge
>of the White House.
>
>We'll hit Iran in the first hundred
>days because our hebrew masters will
>order Osama.

Your medication is no longer working.

--
"Hey Kenneth there are people dying now that never did dye before."
(Kurt Knoll, Kitimat's Leading Revisionist Scholar and Reigning

Prime Minister Of The Kingdom Of God
2008-11-16 07:43:50 EST
Christians fighting Muslims in their lands= Jewish Prostitutes
(www.grishenkoff.com)

F*@verizon.net
2008-11-17 02:34:56 EST

On 16-Nov-2008, kmcvay@shell.vex.net (Kenneth McVay OBC) wrote:

> In article <557a059d07c7326b6f66c9ba94ca2921@dizum.com>,
> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
> >The jews have us in a corner. Osama
> >is putting Mossad agents in charge
> >of the White House.
> >
> >We'll hit Iran in the first hundred
> >days because our hebrew masters will
> >order Osama.
>
> Your medication is no longer working.

I wonder how the slimy whacko will explain away
Obama's plan to drive Israel back to the '67
borders & steal East Jerusalem from her, too.

Susan

Ben Cramer
2008-11-17 06:40:22 EST

<*R@verizon.net> wrote in message

> On 16-Nov-2008, kmcvay@shell.vex.net (Kenneth McVay OBC) wrote:
>
>> In article <557a059d07c7326b6f66c9ba94ca2921@dizum.com>,
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>> >The jews have us in a corner. Osama
>> >is putting Mossad agents in charge
>> >of the White House.
>> >
>> >We'll hit Iran in the first hundred
>> >days because our hebrew masters will
>> >order Osama.
>>
>> Your medication is no longer working.
>
> I wonder how the slimy whacko will explain away
> Obama's plan to drive Israel back to the '67
> borders & steal East Jerusalem from her, too.

He'll be forced to change direction, suzie babes. You know it.

James A. Donald
2008-11-18 00:42:01 EST
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:34:56 GMT, flaviaR@verizon.net wrote:
> I wonder how the slimy whacko will explain away
> Obama's plan to drive Israel back to the '67
> borders & steal East Jerusalem from her, too.

Obama may or may not be a "moderate" on Israel, but he has long been a
member of racist religious congregation that hates Israel to the point
of madness, hates Israel even more than they hate America, and comes
from an intellectual circle that believes that the problems of the
middle east are all Israel's fault and views efforts to murder Jews
with equanimity.

Obama supports a "multilateralist" approach, where we are supposed get
along with and respect the opinions of a crowd of tyrants that took
seven minutes to convict Israel of war crimes for building a wall to
keep out terrorists, without the need to hear any evidence whatsoever,
but was unable to convict Slobodan Milosevic for mass murder.

Why do you think 80% of Jews voted for Obama?

--
----------------------
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because

http://www.jim.com/ James A. Donald

P*@gmail.com
2008-11-18 08:29:45 EST
On Nov 18, 12:42 pm, James A. Donald <jam...@echeque.com> wrote:

> Why do you think 80% of Jews voted for Obama?

Uh, ... because he hates Israel to the point of madness?

I dunno, I give up.

James A. Donald
2008-11-18 14:54:29 EST
James A. Donald:

p*s@gmail.com wrote:
> Uh, ... because he hates Israel to the point of
> madness?

I don't know the answer.

I was hoping some people in that 80% would give us an
answer.

In this case "Why do you think" does not mean "its
obvious", it means "please tell me what you think".

--