Activism Discussion: Lawyers For 9/11 Truth

Lawyers For 9/11 Truth

Jack
2008-12-02 01:50:31 EST
An impressive, if small, group of lawyers has signed a petition calling
for 9/11 truth at a new website called Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, at
http://www.L911T.com

If you know any judges, law professors or attorneys open to 9/11 truth,
send them that way.

Here's what their home page says:

Lawyers for 9/11 Truth

Why Lawyers for 9/11 Truth?

Lawyers are trained to value the Constitution and the rule of law.

We are trained to examine evidence and to spot cover-ups or
inconsistencies in the evidence and bias in witnesses or decision-makers.

Attorneys are also experts in weighing conflicting evidence.

For all of the above reasons, many lawyers have concluded that the 9/11
Commission and other government examinations were wholly inadequate, and
did not follow proper rules of evidence or procedure.

We are demanding an end to the 9/11 cover-up, and a full investigation
by unbiased people with subpoena power . . . and the courage to demand
that the Constitution and rule of law are followed, and all guilty
persons held accountable for their actions.

Petition

The following legal scholars, judges and attorneys demand an end to the
9/11 cover-up, a new, full and unbiased investigation, and punishment of
all guilty parties:

Roy H. Andes.

Former Assistant Attorney General, State of Montana.

Robert Moore.

Dr. William Pepper.

Dr. Pepper is a barrister in the United Kingdom and admitted to the
bar in numerous jurisdictions in the United States of America. His
primary work is international commercial law. Pepper has represented
governments in the Middle East, Africa, South America, and Asia. Pepper
is heavily involved in Human Rights Law, for a time convening the
International Human Rights Seminar at Oxford University, during which
time individuals such as Hugo Chavez, the President of Venezuela,
accepted invitations to address the seminar. Today, Pepper represents
Sirhan Sirhan, the gunman convicted of assassination of Senator Robert
F. Kennedy in June 1968. Pepper was the attorney for James Earl Ray, the
convicted killer of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., some years after King's
death. Pepper then represented the King family in a wrongful death civil
trial. On December 8, 1999, the Memphis jury found took less than an
hour to find in favor of the King family.

Earl Staelin

Trial lawyer. Former Instructor in Law, University of Toledo
College of Law.

William Veale.

Bill Veale is a former instructor of Criminal Trial Practice at
Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, with an
11-year teaching career. Retired Chief Assistant Public Defender, Contra
Costa County, California 31-year career.

Burns H. Weston.

Professor Weston is the Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished
Professor of Law Emeritus and Director, Center for Human Rights,
University of Iowa; Fellow, World Academy of Art and Science. Honorary
Editor, Board of Editors, American Journal of International Law.

To contact Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, or to add your name to the petition,
you can write to us at Email @ L911T.com (without any spaces).

George Washington

O*@real.com
2008-12-02 08:05:16 EST
On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:50:31 -0800, jack <jackspro@mail.com>
wrote:

>An impressive, if small, group of lawyers has signed a petition calling
>for 9/11 truth at a new website called Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, at
>http://www.L911T.com
>
>If you know any judges, law professors or attorneys open to 9/11 truth,
>send them that way.

After taking the flack and being called
"tinfoilhatted lunes" for all these long years,
The many of us here on usenet are happy to
see this catching the eye of men of letters,
learning and service! Nor do we hold their
delay in coming out against them, for we
know from our experience, our watching
critics turn for cover and back again. That
there is some serious power behind the
official version, such that various forms
of gov't funding, largesses and other support
have been denied and the would be crusader
subjected to ridicule, invective and even harm
of various forms of official sanction, "for cause".
It can hardly be expected that "all good men",
would have sufficient motivation to move on
just mere suspicions. In fact, that these men
and women did move so slowly, with such
"icy" judiciousness, speaks the better of them
and their professional discretion.

The facts remain what they are, and they will
forever remain that way. As each generation
looks back, and as the forces that support the
official story, weaken and fade. What will remain
of the legacy of this generation, is how we
dealt with this matter!

The future generations looking back, will not
see the vast web of threats to the individuals
and their careers. They will not see the risks,
the pervasive misinformation and distraction
campaigns, nor the "group think" that led
to the seemingly widespread acceptance of
the woefully flawed official story. So it will
be hard for them to imagine why we, so
techologically advanced, were able to
swallow it whole, and without question.

Obwon

Remember...

"This is Our Time"

Al Dykes
2008-12-02 09:11:55 EST
In article <rkbaj4tpo780n2j2fhcqhpfg9ud8nt9k4o@4ax.com>,
<*n@real.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:50:31 -0800, jack <jackspro@mail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>An impressive, if small, group of lawyers has signed a petition calling
>>for 9/11 truth at a new website called Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, at
>>http://www.L911T.com
>>
>>If you know any judges, law professors or attorneys open to 9/11 truth,
>>send them that way.
>>

> After taking the flack and being called
>"tinfoilhatted lunes" for all these long years,

I'm still waiting for "eyewitnesses for truth".

Nobody that was an eyewitness to the collapse of the towers says they
say man-made demolition at work. Nobody saw a 757 fly *over* the
Pentagon while hundreds of eyewitnesses saw the plane fly AT the
Pentagon immediately prior to the crash. Many people saw the plane hit
the building.

You could prove me wrong by naming ONE person. Just one that describes
man-made demolition or saw Flt77 fly OVER the Pentagon and leave,
never to be seen again.

--
Al Dykes

Freedom Fighter
2008-12-02 15:11:21 EST
<*n@real.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:50:31 -0800, jack <jackspro@mail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>An impressive, if small, group of lawyers has signed a petition calling
>>for 9/11 truth at a new website called Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, at
>>http://www.L911T.com
>>
>>If you know any judges, law professors or attorneys open to 9/11 truth,
>>send them that way.
>>

> After taking the flack and being called
> "tinfoilhatted lunes" for all these long years,
> The many of us here on usenet are happy to
> see this catching the eye of men of letters,
> learning and service! Nor do we hold their
> delay in coming out against them, for we
> know from our experience, our watching
> critics turn for cover and back again. That
> there is some serious power behind the
> official version, such that various forms
> of gov't funding, largesses and other support
> have been denied and the would be crusader
> subjected to ridicule, invective and even harm
> of various forms of official sanction, "for cause".
> It can hardly be expected that "all good men",
> would have sufficient motivation to move on
> just mere suspicions. In fact, that these men
> and women did move so slowly, with such
> "icy" judiciousness, speaks the better of them
> and their professional discretion.
>
> The facts remain what they are, and they will
> forever remain that way. As each generation
> looks back, and as the forces that support the
> official story, weaken and fade. What will remain
> of the legacy of this generation, is how we
> dealt with this matter!
>
> The future generations looking back, will not
> see the vast web of threats to the individuals
> and their careers. They will not see the risks,
> the pervasive misinformation and distraction
> campaigns, nor the "group think" that led
> to the seemingly widespread acceptance of
> the woefully flawed official story. So it will
> be hard for them to imagine why we, so
> techologically advanced, were able to
> swallow it whole, and without question.
>
> Obwon
>
> Remember...
>
> "This is Our Time"
-----------------------------
I wish I had the time to write a book documenting all this. Fortunately, the
relevant online information is voluminous - both the facts and the coverup
propaganda/disinformation. All we need is a brave author willing to take on
the task, and an organization willing and able to finance it.

O*@real.com
2008-12-03 08:55:40 EST
On 2 Dec 2008 09:11:55 -0500, adykes@panix.com (Al Dykes)
wrote:

>In article <rkbaj4tpo780n2j2fhcqhpfg9ud8nt9k4o@4ax.com>,
> <Obwon@real.com> wrote:
>>On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:50:31 -0800, jack <jackspro@mail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>An impressive, if small, group of lawyers has signed a petition calling
>>>for 9/11 truth at a new website called Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, at
>>>http://www.L911T.com
>>>
>>>If you know any judges, law professors or attorneys open to 9/11 truth,
>>>send them that way.
>>>

>> After taking the flack and being called
>>"tinfoilhatted lunes" for all these long years,
>

>I'm still waiting for "eyewitnesses for truth".
>
>Nobody that was an eyewitness to the collapse of the towers says they
>say man-made demolition at work. Nobody saw a 757 fly *over* the
>Pentagon while hundreds of eyewitnesses saw the plane fly AT the
>Pentagon immediately prior to the crash. Many people saw the plane hit
>the building.
>
>You could prove me wrong by naming ONE person. Just one that describes
>man-made demolition or saw Flt77 fly OVER the Pentagon and leave,
>never to be seen again.

Accepting nothing but anecdote that
follows your non-thinking, you'll be
waiting forever. Not that you have
the credibility to question anything
any more. You still need to come up
with an explaination for the speed of
collapse through the undamaged portions
of the buildings!

After you can reasonably explain how
a 167x140 foot, massively crossbraced
steel and concrete core, some 800 feet tall,
under the impact zone, managed to
get out of the way of the falling upper towers,
as "gracefully" as if it didn't exist. Then
maybe someone will have a reason to
listen to you.

Good luck with that!

Obwon
Remember...

"This is Our Time"

O*@real.com
2008-12-03 09:01:07 EST
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 20:11:21 GMT, "Freedom Fighter"
<*y@once.net> wrote:

><Obwon@real.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 22:50:31 -0800, jack <jackspro@mail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>An impressive, if small, group of lawyers has signed a petition calling
>>>for 9/11 truth at a new website called Lawyers for 9/11 Truth, at
>>>http://www.L911T.com
>>>
>>>If you know any judges, law professors or attorneys open to 9/11 truth,
>>>send them that way.
>>>

>> After taking the flack and being called
>> "tinfoilhatted lunes" for all these long years,
>> The many of us here on usenet are happy to
>> see this catching the eye of men of letters,
>> learning and service! Nor do we hold their
>> delay in coming out against them, for we
>> know from our experience, our watching
>> critics turn for cover and back again. That
>> there is some serious power behind the
>> official version, such that various forms
>> of gov't funding, largesses and other support
>> have been denied and the would be crusader
>> subjected to ridicule, invective and even harm
>> of various forms of official sanction, "for cause".
>> It can hardly be expected that "all good men",
>> would have sufficient motivation to move on
>> just mere suspicions. In fact, that these men
>> and women did move so slowly, with such
>> "icy" judiciousness, speaks the better of them
>> and their professional discretion.
>>
>> The facts remain what they are, and they will
>> forever remain that way. As each generation
>> looks back, and as the forces that support the
>> official story, weaken and fade. What will remain
>> of the legacy of this generation, is how we
>> dealt with this matter!
>>
>> The future generations looking back, will not
>> see the vast web of threats to the individuals
>> and their careers. They will not see the risks,
>> the pervasive misinformation and distraction
>> campaigns, nor the "group think" that led
>> to the seemingly widespread acceptance of
>> the woefully flawed official story. So it will
>> be hard for them to imagine why we, so
>> techologically advanced, were able to
>> swallow it whole, and without question.
>>
>> Obwon
>>
>> Remember...
>>
>> "This is Our Time"
>-----------------------------
>I wish I had the time to write a book documenting all this. Fortunately, the
>relevant online information is voluminous - both the facts and the coverup
>propaganda/disinformation. All we need is a brave author willing to take on
>the task, and an organization willing and able to finance it.

There have been books written and
movies made already, doesn't look
like they're going much of anywhere,
at least they're not profitably self sustaining
yet. So it would have to be a "labour of
love", so to speak, and with the economy
doing the limbo, well...

Obwon
Remember...

"This is Our Time"

Al Dykes
2008-12-03 09:19:24 EST
In article <7i3dj4h1gu84hf3evgq6ache515mtd2h9f@4ax.com>,
<*n@real.com> wrote:
>On 2 Dec 2008 09:11:55 -0500, adykes@panix.com (Al Dykes)
>wrote:
>
>>In article <rkbaj4tpo780n2j2fhcqhpfg9ud8nt9k4o@4ax.com>,
>> <Obwon@real.com> wrote:

>>> After taking the flack and being called
>>>"tinfoilhatted lunes" for all these long years,
>>

>>I'm still waiting for "eyewitnesses for truth".
>>
>>Nobody that was an eyewitness to the collapse of the towers says they
>>say man-made demolition at work. Nobody saw a 757 fly *over* the
>>Pentagon while hundreds of eyewitnesses saw the plane fly AT the
>>Pentagon immediately prior to the crash. Many people saw the plane hit
>>the building.
>>
>>You could prove me wrong by naming ONE person. Just one that describes
>>man-made demolition or saw Flt77 fly OVER the Pentagon and leave,
>>never to be seen again.
>
> Accepting nothing but anecdote that
>follows your non-thinking, you'll be
>waiting forever. Not that you have
>the credibility to question anything
>any more. You still need to come up
>with an explaination for the speed of
>collapse through the undamaged portions
>of the buildings!
>
> After you can reasonably explain how
>a 167x140 foot, massively crossbraced
>steel and concrete core, some 800 feet tall,

There was no structural concrete in any of the WTC buildings that
collapsed. The "core was not made of concrete.

The buildings that *did* have masonry over steel for fire protection
(140 West St for example) got hit as hard as WTC7 and survived very
nicely.

You've been lied to by people that use the word, "Truth" much too
much.

--
Al Dykes

O*@real.com
2008-12-05 13:13:50 EST
On 3 Dec 2008 09:19:24 -0500, adykes@panix.com (Al Dykes)
wrote:

>In article <7i3dj4h1gu84hf3evgq6ache515mtd2h9f@4ax.com>,
> <Obwon@real.com> wrote:
>>On 2 Dec 2008 09:11:55 -0500, adykes@panix.com (Al Dykes)
>>wrote:

>>>I'm still waiting for "eyewitnesses for truth".
>>>
>>>Nobody that was an eyewitness to the collapse of the towers says they
>>>say man-made demolition at work. Nobody saw a 757 fly *over* the
>>>Pentagon while hundreds of eyewitnesses saw the plane fly AT the
>>>Pentagon immediately prior to the crash. Many people saw the plane hit
>>>the building.
>>>
>>>You could prove me wrong by naming ONE person. Just one that describes
>>>man-made demolition or saw Flt77 fly OVER the Pentagon and leave,
>>>never to be seen again.
>>
>> Accepting nothing but anecdote that
>>follows your non-thinking, you'll be
>>waiting forever. Not that you have
>>the credibility to question anything
>>any more. You still need to come up
>>with an explaination for the speed of
>>collapse through the undamaged portions
>>of the buildings!
>>
>> After you can reasonably explain how
>>a 167x140 foot, massively crossbraced
>>steel and concrete core, some 800 feet tall,
>

>There was no structural concrete in any of the WTC buildings that
>collapsed. The "core was not made of concrete.
>
>The buildings that *did* have masonry over steel for fire protection
>(140 West St for example) got hit as hard as WTC7 and survived very
>nicely.
>
>You've been lied to by people that use the word, "Truth" much too
>much.

The Big FEMA Lie, The Towers Had A Concrete Core: PROOF
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread208594/pg1

<< 1 2 3 4 >>

Topic started on 20-5-2006 @ 01:51 PM by Christophera

Any who try to say the core was as FEMA describes, multiple
steel core columns, and does so without raw images of the
demolition, is supporting the impossible to obscure the
possible.

WONDER, why it is so important that there was no concrete
core, WONDER why the poster does not link to the following
sites but instead refers and uses no image to counter the
images at the sites.

A simple group of absolute maxims.

Free fall did happen.

The truth of 9-11 WILL explain free fall.

Any theory which does not explain free fall cannot be true.

The page which documents the concrete core is here,

concretecore.741.com...

The page which documents how free fall was created.

algoxy.com...

My knowledge of the towers design and construction came from
viewing a 2 hour documentary seen on PBS in 1990 called,
"The Construction Of The Twin Towers". It is important to
understand that the core was concrete and that we need to
ask our relatives and freinds, others, if they had seen the
same documentary. It was a detailed accounting with 16mm
film and still photos that became quite intimate with; the
design process, the material involved and the construction
sequence. I mention it on both pages below.

I have worked in construction as a surveyor for 20 year, a
welder for the last 30 years, and must analyse plans for
structural steel and concrete occasionally. I understood
every word of the documentary and after 9-11 I looked for
data on the towers and basically found nothing to jog my
memory, there was very little I recognized.

Here are some links to images of the concrete core of the
towers and explanations of the differences steel core
columns would present if they existed. No central, heavy
steel core columns are seen in these images where they
would. The core is concrete when it is seen in these images.

Below, the concrete core of WTC 2.

algoxy.com...

Below a view of the core shear wall, WTC 1, where the steel
columns that did exist are silhouetted agains the concrete
behind it.

algoxy.com...

Below is a zoom of an image taken from the left of the above
photo.

algoxy.com...

The concrete is not visible in the below image as it is in
the well lit above image. What is seen is one interior box
column which is a ring of massive hand fabricated, near the
corner of the concrete core.

home.comcast.net...

Below is an image taken just a second after the above from
the same camera. The many fine vertical elements are 3 inch
rebar on 4 foot centers. There are maybe 100 or so. Scale is
created by the above image as the spire, an INTERIOR BOX
COLUMN which was at least 14 inches. Some accounts say 24
inches.

home.comcast.net...

Explosives on horizontal rebar detonated whereas that of the
vertical bar did not. Concrete was fractured and fell
leaving the vertical only.

Below is the one surviving piece of concrete core wall. At
the base between the interior box columns and a stairwell.
The concrete core wall was 2 feet thick at the top of the
tower.

algoxy.com...

[edit on 20-5-2006 by Christophera]

Remember...

"This is Our Time"

O*@real.com
2008-12-05 13:49:04 EST
wrote:

>In article <7i3dj4h1gu84hf3evgq6ache515mtd2h9f@4ax.com>,
> <Obwon@real.com> wrote:
>>On 2 Dec 2008 09:11:55 -0500, adykes@panix.com (Al Dykes)
>>wrote:

>>>I'm still waiting for "eyewitnesses for truth".
>>>
>>>Nobody that was an eyewitness to the collapse of the towers says they
>>>say man-made demolition at work. Nobody saw a 757 fly *over* the
>>>Pentagon while hundreds of eyewitnesses saw the plane fly AT the
>>>Pentagon immediately prior to the crash. Many people saw the plane hit
>>>the building.
>>>
>>>You could prove me wrong by naming ONE person. Just one that describes
>>>man-made demolition or saw Flt77 fly OVER the Pentagon and leave,
>>>never to be seen again.
>>
>> Accepting nothing but anecdote that
>>follows your non-thinking, you'll be
>>waiting forever. Not that you have
>>the credibility to question anything
>>any more. You still need to come up
>>with an explaination for the speed of
>>collapse through the undamaged portions
>>of the buildings!
>>
>> After you can reasonably explain how
>>a 167x140 foot, massively crossbraced
>>steel and concrete core, some 800 feet tall,
>

>There was no structural concrete in any of the WTC buildings that
>collapsed. The "core was not made of concrete.
>
>The buildings that *did* have masonry over steel for fire protection
>(140 West St for example) got hit as hard as WTC7 and survived very
>nicely.
>
>You've been lied to by people that use the word, "Truth" much too
>much.

The Core Structure Of The World Trade Center Towers Was A
Steel Reinforced, Cast Concrete, Tubular Core.
http://algoxy.com/conc/core.html

Remember...

"This is Our Time"

A*@justicespammail.com
2008-12-05 17:07:43 EST
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 13:49:04 -0500, Obwon@real.com wrote:

>On 3 Dec 2008 09:19:24 -0500, adykes@panix.com (Al Dykes)
>wrote:
>
>>In article <7i3dj4h1gu84hf3evgq6ache515mtd2h9f@4ax.com>,
>> <Obwon@real.com> wrote:

>>> Accepting nothing but anecdote that
>>>follows your non-thinking, you'll be
>>>waiting forever. Not that you have
>>>the credibility to question anything
>>>any more. You still need to come up
>>>with an explaination for the speed of
>>>collapse through the undamaged portions
>>>of the buildings!
>>>
>>> After you can reasonably explain how
>>>a 167x140 foot, massively crossbraced
>>>steel and concrete core, some 800 feet tall,
>>

>>There was no structural concrete in any of the WTC buildings that
>>collapsed. The "core was not made of concrete.
>>
>>The buildings that *did* have masonry over steel for fire protection
>>(140 West St for example) got hit as hard as WTC7 and survived very
>>nicely.
>>
>>You've been lied to by people that use the word, "Truth" much too
>>much.
>
>The Core Structure Of The World Trade Center Towers Was A
>Steel Reinforced, Cast Concrete, Tubular Core.
>http://algoxy.com/conc/core.html

Except that it wasn't. Your reference is even loonier than you are.