Activism Discussion: The Great Conspiracy - New World Order

The Great Conspiracy - New World Order

Freedom Fighter
2008-12-09 16:04:48 EST
This is the text of an email I received. I am passing it along here as
public information, without either endorsing or denying the claims therein.

LINCOLNS ASSINATION WAS ORDERED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MONEY MASTERSWITH THEIR
FRIENDS THE FEDERAL RESEVE SYSTEM AND THE CENTRAL BANKS THROUGHOUT THE
WORLD...

AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE STATE OF AFFAIRS IN AMERICA.READ ON.

CAN YOU REALLY HANDLE THE TRUTH?

AND IF FORWARDING THIS EMAIL..PLEASE ERASE ALL PREVIOUS EMAILS.

THANK YOU..GOD BLESS AMERICA.

FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY..AND THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN.

THE GREAT CONSPIRACY -

THE FEDERAL RESERVE &THE NEW WORLD ORDER

As mass insanity, desperation & depression takes hold of the population.
like an eagle snatching its prey with its sharp talons..it' s a result of
being continually inundated by the media..with an unprecedented wave after
wave of excess coverage of terror, terrorism, crime, global warming,
foreclosures, bankruptcies, bank failures, the uncertainty of Wall Street
and Washington. When we say "uncertainty, we mean that no one, The Federal
Reserve, Congress or the President have the slightest idea as to what is
happening to this former cash rich nation or how to fix the sub prime credit
meltdown, which inevitably results in a continual downward spiral of the
economy - with more excessive bail-outs and a continually escalating Federal
deficit, that now is in excess of over $53 Trillion dollars.

"History records that the money changers (Federal Reserve) have used every
form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain
their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." --
James Madison

Mass fear & uncertainty are recognized as trauma, and the three steps of
overcoming trauma (not necessarily in order) are denial, anger and finally
acceptance - which inevitably lead eventually to inner peace. But in the
interim, people seek immediate comfort by overeating comfort foods,
excessive drinking or drug abuse and even excessive spending, which all are
classified as irrational behavior. And as the situation progresses like
cancer...the politicians offer their minimal solutions, which is like giving
a cancer patient a Band-Aid.

In the great "Crash of 1929" the main reason was a contraction of the money
supply & the raising of interest rates by The Federal Reserve System which
caused a run on the banks, bank foreclosures, loss of jobs and a 40% decline
in income of the average yearly salary of hard working Americans who still
were lucky enough to have a job. Well today we find the same scenario
repeating..a tightening of the credit market from bad paper and the average
American worker who just lost approximately 40% of their life's' savings via
401k;s & IRA's and just like in the "Great Depression" desperation set in
and survival became the key word.

In the "Great Depression".. desperation set in and survival became the key
word. Throughout the nation there has been an unprecedented demand for gold,
silver and shotguns or tactical weapons. When you find the West Point Mint
temporarily halting production of the 2008 American Silver Eagles due to a
scarcity of the silver blanks, and their own vital statistics showing the
largest production increase of the American Silver Eagles this year -since
their debut back in 1986 and a 400% increase in the demand for silver since
1986 - well then, why isn't there any coverage of this by the news media?
The answer is simple my friends..the government doesn't want the population
buying gold & silver because a run on investing in existing gold & silver
would just further devalue the existing fiat worthless paper
currency ..called the Federal Reserve note and they want to keep you in this
worthless paper. And if the truth about this information were to get out
into the public - there would be a severe run on the banking system and a
flight into precious metals - the likes of which you have never seen,
perhaps leading to a further erosion of the stock market and an eventual
collapse of the entire system - which has already started. We don't even
have the money to pay the interest on our 53 trillion dollar deficit (owed
to the Federal Reserve), let alone paying down the principal - a never
ending cycle of debt created & masterminded by the crooked Federal Reserve
System. And now further corporate and bank bail-outs equals even more debt
created - which will be added to the existing 53 trillion dollar deficit.
According to David Walker, the former Comptroller General of the United
States...Our country is now bankrupt!

There's been a silent run on banks throughout the country since September,
and the situation is getting worse. My banking sources informed me on Nov.
24 the following information; One minor Russian news source mentioned the
protest at all 39 fed banks and four little stories - one on over 100 in
Salt Lake City, another on thousands in Jacksonville, Florida and two more
on an unspecified number in San Antonio and Dallas, Texas. There was no
report on the major demonstrations in Washington DC and New York or the
remainder of the 39 centers. The utter silence of the world wide news media
and even the internet on this topic is incredible. Even though I know the
international money masters control the press (and everything else), I am
shocked that they have a virtual lock grip even on internet sources, as well
as all of the media. And with approximately 9 million homes on the verge of
foreclosure and another 170 banks on the verge of requiring federal
assistance..if this isn't a downward spiral - then what is?

So, how bad is the situation in America? It's really bad when you also see
there's a silent run on shotguns or tactical weapons throughout the country.
Just call any gun broker or go on line to see the availability of these
weapons, and you'll find most of them sold out and on back order. Now the
preceding two paragraphs stated "there's been a silent run on banks" and
there's been a silent run on gold, silver & shotguns or tactical
weapons..isn't that desperation & the survival mode became the key word -
the beginning of "The Great Depression". Only the vast majority of the
public will never even know.they will be kept in a na\ufffdve bubble by the
mainstream media which is all controlled and manipulated by a handful of
international bankers that are associated to their friends in The Federal
Reserve System and all the central banks throughout the world. This is
called "The New World Order" as the former President Bush once stated in a
speech to the American people.." We are heading into a "New World Order".
Their mission or goal is to own, control and manipulate every country in the
entire world..one government, one currency and eventually one army..with
little or no rights left for any citizens whatsoever! And they are doing a
dam good job of carrying out their plans.

The "New World Order" was conceived, created and masterminded back in 1773
by Mayer Amschel Rothschild who "assembled twelve of his most influential
friends and convinced them that if they pool their resources together, they
could rule the world".(1) & (2)

(1) http://michaeljournal.org/nwo1.htm A History of the New
World Order Part 1

(2) http://michaeljournal.org/nwo2.htm.... A History of the New
World Order Part 2

Further research;
http://www.constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm....D.L.Cuddy; Chronological
History of the New World Order

Books:

(1) Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper

(2) A Culture of Conspiracy: Apocalyptic Visions in Contemporary America

(Comparative Studies in Religion and Society), by Michael Barkun

(3) Transparency and Conspiracy: Ethnographies of Suspicion in the New World
Order, by Harry G. West & Todd Sanders

Further links:

http://www.justiceplus.org/bankers.htm Billions for Bankers--Debts for
the People (ARTICLE)

AND IF YOU WERE TO WATCH ONE VIDEO.THIS IS IT BELOW.THE MONEY MASTERS

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936 The Money
Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America...

A TRANSCRIPT IS AT; http://www.themoneymasters.com/MM_bailout.pdf

www.zeitgeistmovie.com Zeitgeist: Addendum - 2:03:07 - Oct 3, 2008

Articles; Basically on the "Transparency Issue"

Government Spending is a tax on the middle class, by Ron Paul, MD

Excerpts;

"The Fed's great power over the money supply, interest rates, the business
cycle, unemployment, and inflation is wielded with essentially no
Congressional oversight or understanding. The process of inflating our
currency to pay for government debt indeed imposes a tax without legislative
authority.

This is no small matter. In just the first 24 weeks of this year (2004) the
M3* money supply increased 428 billion dollars, and 700 billion dollars in
the past year. M3 currently is rising at a rate of 10.5%. In the last seven
years the money supply has increased 80%, as M3 has soared 4.1 trillion
dollars. This bizarre system of paper money worldwide has allowed serious
international imbalances to develop. We owe just four Asian countries 1.5
trillion dollars as a consequence of a chronic and staggering current
account deficit now exceeding 5% of our GDP. This current account deficit
means Americans must borrow 1.6 billion dollars per day from overseas just
to finance this deficit. This imbalance, which until now has permitted us to
live beyond our means, eventually will give us higher consumer prices, a
lower standard of living, higher interest rates, and renewed inflation."
Block Quote;
http://www.thenextright.com/category/blog-tags/government-spending

Follow the M3 money to hell, by Jerry Mazza Online Journal Associate Editor

"On and on it goes, including that fact that our shocked Mr. Greenspan
(along with Goldman's Lawrence Summers) was being investigated in September
of 2001 for illegal gold transactions, specifically for selling Federal
Reserve Gold to friendly Wall Street financiers at below market prices at
that time. And wait what about all that gold that disappeared in the
collapse of the World Trade Center's north tower on the 11th of that month?

So it goes, everything into the rabbit hole, no longer published like the M3
reports, more razzle-dazzle from the folks that brought you today's mayhem,
which was another controlled demolition of our economy, not just a matter of
some bad mortgages. By the way, those "bad mortgages" were estimated by Paul
Craig Roberts, in his "The Bailout and the Smell Test" to be no more than 10
percent of all the mortgages issued in that time frame.

Feel used, feel abused, feel like someone pulled the plug from your life?
The answer is yes, yes, yes. But don't let it disable you. Be strong. Suck
it up. Fight back with the truth. We can't let these vandals take the
beachhead of the economy and gobble up the country we live in and love.
There will come a time and you will be asked to act. So be ready, patriot.
It's coming, and not at a local theater near you, but in the streets and on
the barricades." Block Quote"
http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_3923.shtml

Opening Inner Space blog,
http://openingmind.blogspot.com/2005/11/conversation-with-catherine-on-m3this.html

Monday, November 28, 2005
A Conversation With Catherine on M3(This conversation over the Internet was
probably the most revealing item on the web or in the media that day. Your
future is at stake here. This is about the coming Hyperinflation and Great
Depression.)
Source: Liberty Forum
URL Source: http://www.libertyforum.org/showfla ...
view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&part=
Also http://www.solariactionnetwork.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=9796
Published: Nov 26, 2005
Author: Catherine Austin Fitts

A Conversation With Catherine Austin Fitts on M3 [ Post 294178555 ]
Synopsis: The discontinuance of M3 stats by the FED might cover massive
fraud and currency inflation Source: Solari Action Network Published:
November 26, 2005 Author: Catherine Austin Fitts For Education and
Discussion Only. Not for Commercial Use

In a nutshell, here are my thoughts:

1. The twelve Federal Reserve banks -- that together run the bank clearing
and currency system -- are privately owned. If you call them up and write to
them -- as I once did-- and ask who owns them, who manages their data and
whether or not their owners have access to their data, you will be told that
this is private information. Fed bank data is arguably the most valuable
databank in the world.

2. The flagship Federal Reserve Bank is the NY Fed. The NY Fed is the
depository for the US government and manager of a powerful slush fund -- the
Exchange Stabilization Fund.

3. Significant efforts have been made to ensure that citizens do not have
easy access to data about how all the government revenues and expenditures,
credit and regulations work within the areas from which they vote for
political representation. In short, you do not get annual financial
statements that document the most basic government financial performance
within your Congressional District. This means you have no basis for
assessing performance or providing for citizen based accountability.

4. What 1-3 in combination mean is that corporate profits and stock,
mortgage and bond markets (and other capital markets) can be invisibly
rigged using taxpayer funded and backed resources in the form of government
contracts, subsidies, asset sales and transers, tax benefits, credit
guarantees and market intervention and manipulation -- all in a manner that
perpetually increases the wealth of a few insiders and drains the many
outsiders. This process steadily lowers overall productivity by switching
power and money from the productive to the unproductive.

5. There is over $4 trillion missing from US government agencies that we
know about-- this is $14,000 per US resident -- who knows how much is
missing in total. This disappearance was financed by presumably trillions in
debt securities for which the US government and government agencies are
liable. As total debt outstanding explodes, it becomes more and more
challenging to refinance outstanding debt let alone issue more. Grossly
oversimplified, our financial dependency on other nations channeling greater
and greater amounts of their total retirement savings to financing our
military expeditions and consumer purchases of their manufacturing output
becomes ever more politically sensitive.

6. The way to keep the game going is for the Federal Reserve System to
simply buy increasing amounts of debt issued by the US government and for
the US Treasury and Congress to use the proceeds to protect "insiders" from
the resulting inflation while squeezing everyone else while the NY Fed
manages market interventions that help do the same.

7. The cancellation of M3 helps accomplish #6 by cancelling some of the
statistics (particularly on "repos") that would help market analysts see
what is going on.

8. The Federal Reserve's explanation that this is a cost cutting move does
not compute given the nature of the Federal Reserves rich resources and the
importance of transparency to the functioning of markets.

9. In short, a small group of people continue to use US government debt to
finance a war machine to build and consolidate global empire and to use
inside information along with the US government budget and credit machines
to ensure that this war machine is richly profitable for them and their
global allies while draining and depopulating everyone and everything else.

10. The cancellation of m3 is Tapeworm Economics at its best.

For some useful pieces on the M3 cancellation, see:

http://www.solariactionnetwork.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3060&highlight=

(Response from a solari network member)

I have been thinking that the banks will use the discontinuance of M3
statistics to cover 2 things. My idea is that they know now that there are
several large corporations that are going bankrupt. They can sell their soon
to be worthless bonds to the FED at the discount window. They will be
monetizing the debt but in 2006 they will be able to hide the surge in money
supply becasue M3 will no longer be divulged. I am thinking that since they
know the dollar will collapse that they will be using this new money to buy
commodities, such as, gold, oil, silver and copper. We might want to watch
for a spike in commodity prices over the next 6 months. I should point out
that when they unload their junk corporate bonds they will leave American
pension funds holding the bag when those major companies do declare
bankruptcy. And the ensuing inflation will devalue what is left of their
pensions and savings to zero. Now you know why they need to pass even more
Patriot Acts. Tens of millions of people will become destitute and might
want to say bad words about the banks and the government they own.

Catherine's Response (Note Catherine used to be the managing partner at
Dillon Read and worked at HUD under the first President Bush. She is an
expert on mortgage fraud.)

When I first got to FHA, my analysis of historical financial performance
indicated that whenever the real estate market dropped...everyone put their
bad mortgages "back" to FHA/HUD. We were a dumping ground for the private
guys losses so to speak.

Over the years, I have watching the private banks put many of their losses
back into the federal credit....so your idea about bad bonds fits with the
historical patterns.

Daniel237 writes: "Catherine mentioned the trillions of dollars in federal
government spending that was intentionally never audited, so that billions
of dollars could be stolen each week. The refernce material for that is
here: http://www.solari.com/learn/articles_missingmoney.htm " You might want
to go back and read that release from the Federal Reserve again. There are 3
components of M3. Of the 3 two will continue to be revealed elsewhere. Only
the Repurchase Agreements will no longer be published. This tells us that
since Repos are used to inject credit into the system and can be easily used
to manipulate markets that is what they want to conceal at all costs. As I
write this, gold has soared to $600 an ounce.(Now between $700 to $880
ounce, with a peak back in April of about $1100 an ounce)

Wall Street might have deceived the American public, but they have failed to
fool the markets. And the markets will soon pronounce the dollar's
demise.(Within the past several months)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In conclusion, after several years of research and countless documents and
videos..the evidence is just simply overwhelming. The only people really
trying to raise public awareness and concern is Congressman Ron Paul and
David Walker, former Comptroller General of the United States and head of
the GAO and accepted position of President and Chief Executive Officer of
the newly established Peter G. Peterson Foundation.
http://www.pgpf.org/about/leadership/dmw/

And the former Secretary of the U.S.Treasury, Paul O'Neil was ousted for not
playing ball with President Bush;

Questions for Paul O'Neill

Market Leader

Interview by DEBORAH SOLOMON

Published: March 30, 2008

Link; http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/30/magazine/30wwln-Q4-t.html

Excerpts;

As an uncommonly outspoken business leader who was appointed secretary of
the Treasury in 2001, then forced out in short order after challenging
President Bush's tax cuts, are you surprised by the recent flurry of
depressing financial news? Not really. We've been creating this pass of
events for several years.

Greg Ruffing

RSS Feed

\ufffd Deborah Solomon's "Questions For..."
Column \ufffd

Do you think it was appropriate for the Federal Reserve to lend a helping
hand to Bear Stearns and save a private investment company from its own bad
decisions? I would say they didn't save Bear Stearns. They saved the
financial system from a panic collapse. I reject the notion that they helped
Bear Stearns. Bear Stearns was destroyed.

No it wasn't. It was purchased by JPMorgan, which will keep it alive. They're
going to keep the book alive. But the institution of Bear Stearns has been
destroyed. They've gone from $158 to $2 of equity. It's wallpaper. It's not
even good wallpaper. It's butcher paper.

It's so hard to understand how the subprime mortgage crisis has triggered a
financial crisis of global proportions. If you have 10 bottles of water, and
one bottle had poison in it, and you didn't know which one, you probably
wouldn't drink out of any of the 10 bottles; that's basically what we've got
there.

Instead of helping Bear Stearns, why doesn't the Fed help out homeowners? It's
too late now. Going back a year ago, if the Fed and the Treasury had set out
to help the institutions provide clarity and differentiate between good
loans and bad loans, we wouldn't have gotten to this freeze condition.

Basically..it comes down to this..Who is going to address the real problem
in the first place? A new Monetary Reform is needed and the corrupt Federal
Reserve System needs to be abolished! And hopefully this will be the start
of the collapse of the New World Order..a house of cards wreaking havoc
throughout the world!

The Solution; A remarkably simple solution to our problems is substituting a
new currency, like Lincoln's greenback, for the debased one currently in use
by the Federal Reserve. This new currency is to be coined by Congress, as
the Constitution instructs, and without interest, and need not be entirely
backed by gold. It is not a commodity to be bought and sold and speculated
upon, it is merely a means of conveyance between a buyer and seller of a
product or service and represents the value of the product or service in the
market. Congress regulates the money supply as a healthy body self-regulates
its own blood supply in terms of the amount of labor needed to be done,
sometimes a bit more, sometimes a bit less. The remarkable thing is, is that
the replacement of the debased currency can be accomplished in very short
order and the Federal Reserve System & Federal Reserve Act abandoned.

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth.
When the President [Wilson} signs this bill, the invisible government of the
monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages
is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." -- Charles A. Lindbergh,
Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." -- Congressman
Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board.
That Board administers the finance system by authority of a purely
profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of
obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's
money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

And the coming of a New Dawn will eventually emerge with no wars,
conspiracies and a world of peace which will give birth to a new
nation.America - the land of our home.the free and the brave.

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I
think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been
accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgivable to our wonderful
country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a
legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves
elected." -- John Danforth (R-Mo)

And if every man, woman & child gave one dollar per second to the government
to pay off the deficit (owed to the Federal Reserve) it would almost cover
the existing 53 Trillion dollar deficit.1 day = 86,400 seconds times the
population (in 2007) 301,139, 947 = $ 26,018,491,420,800 trillion dollars in
1 day times 2 days would equal $ 52,036,982, 841,600 trillion
dollars..almost the entire deficit owed to the Federal Reserve System. Since
99.9% of the population could hardly afford paying $86,400 dollars a day for
each of the two days..it would highly be unlikely that the entire population
of the United States could bail out the now bankrupt country ..we call
America.

BDK
2008-12-09 21:34:39 EST
In article <Q3B%k.187860$Mh5.150719@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
l*y@once.net says...
> [...]
> country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a
> legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves
> elected." -- John Danforth (R-Mo)
>

> And if every man, woman & child gave one dollar per second to the government
> to pay off the deficit (owed to the Federal Reserve) it would almost cover
> the existing 53 Trillion dollar deficit.1 day = 86,400 seconds times the
> population (in 2007) 301,139, 947 = $ 26,018,491,420,800 trillion dollars in
> 1 day times 2 days would equal $ 52,036,982, 841,600 trillion
> dollars..almost the entire deficit owed to the Federal Reserve System. Since
> 99.9% of the population could hardly afford paying $86,400 dollars a day for
> each of the two days..it would highly be unlikely that the entire population
> of the United States could bail out the now bankrupt country ..we call

ROTFL, you've gone into another branch of kooktardic buffoonery.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Av8or
2008-12-09 23:04:36 EST
On the contrary, you have.

You're an idiot.

"BDK" <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message
In article <Q3B%k.187860$Mh5.150719@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
l*y@once.net says...

ROTFL, you've gone into another branch of kooktardic buffoonery.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

http://www.usenet.com

Bob
2008-12-10 02:09:00 EST
On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 21:04:48 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net>
wrote:

> [...]
|>country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a
|>legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves
|>elected." -- John Danforth (R-Mo)
|>

|>And if every man, woman & child gave one dollar per second to the government
|>to pay off the deficit (owed to the Federal Reserve) it would almost cover
|>the existing 53 Trillion dollar deficit.1 day = 86,400 seconds times the
|>population (in 2007) 301,139, 947 = $ 26,018,491,420,800 trillion dollars in
|>1 day times 2 days would equal $ 52,036,982, 841,600 trillion
|>dollars..almost the entire deficit owed to the Federal Reserve System. Since
|>99.9% of the population could hardly afford paying $86,400 dollars a day for
|>each of the two days..it would highly be unlikely that the entire population
|>of the United States could bail out the now bankrupt country ..we call

That's a good thesis on global economy *exposed*, but it all boils
down to what goes around comes around.....

Like if we owe Asia some loot???....for what, their Chinese SunL
products that don't work too well, like the Nor_In_Co North Industry Complex
Metallurgical department that cost a fortune for them to export, and us to
import, and the OEM user has to pay for all shipping/handling charges of all
products, that go to a Government who has NO NECESSARY no use for money
anymore....it has become a broken TOY that can't be fixed...

As a ^down to earth^ do we not buy hi-tek cars and Computers that
serve well to feed mice and rat nicks that simply alleviate repair and
insurance uploads....so who's fault is that, the manufacturer, or the sucker
OEM user, who can't control rodent infestations....that scenario alone is a
trillion dollar a year industry, or haven;t you noticed that????

BDK
2008-12-10 12:48:06 EST
In article <1228889193_143813@news.usenet.com>, Q47@prologic.com says...
> On the contrary, you have.
>
> You're an idiot.
>
> "BDK" <Shillkill@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message
> In article <Q3B%k.187860$Mh5.150719@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
> liberty@once.net says...
>
> ROTFL, you've gone into another branch of kooktardic buffoonery.

Are you a 911 kooktard like Fighter of Freedom is?

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

PhreedomPhan
2008-12-16 22:29:39 EST
Free, I think you might be interested in some information I have in my
blogs lostliberty and americasenemies. There's a lot of info there so
I suggest if you visit, either be prepared to spend some time there or
copy and past to your files for later reading.

Among other things, you'll see the map and plan for world government
drawn in the early 1940's. Two things you might find of special
significance. One is the Eastern European SSR's that we were told
were ceded to the Soviets by FDR. It had already been planned and
published in Philadelphia before we entered the war. The other is all
of North America planned as one United States of America. This is
especially significant as plans for the North American Union continue.

Rick
18th Century Liberal
21st Century Reactionary
http://PhreedomPhan-lostliberty.blogspot.com