Activism Discussion: Watch The Skies For A Christmas Miracle

Watch The Skies For A Christmas Miracle

Kb
2008-12-12 17:05:21 EST
Everyone is encouraged to watch in the next couple of weeks for a very
bright star that can be seen in
the day and night. Below is the text of a press release from "Share
International" that explains what is going to happen. Most folks who
read this understandably won't believe it til they see it. That's to
be expected. Nevertheless, I encourage you to try to keep an open mind
for the next couple of weeks. After reading this, you won't be as
surprised as others and you'll have some idea of what's going on.
KB

The text of the press release is below-
http://www.simedia.org/new/pr/ChristmasMiracle.pdf

Christmas Miracle

For years the world has been filled with miracles of all kinds. In
April 1995 Time magazine devoted an eight-page spread to its cover
story on miracles and concluded: "People are hungry for signs."

Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a
large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout
the world – night and day.

Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later,
Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin his open
emergence and – though not yet using the name Maitreya – will be
interviewed on a major US television program.

In 1988, CNN and many other media reported on Maitreya's miraculous
appearance to 6,000 people in
Nairobi, Kenya, on Saturday, June 11. A week before the event, a
remarkable sign occurred: "On
Saturday 4 June a big, bright star was sighted, unusually brighter
than ordinary stars," reported Kenya
Times editor Job Mutungi.

For over 30 years, artist, author and lecturer Benjamin Creme has
been
preparing the way for the biggest event in history – the emergence of
Maitreya and his group, the Masters of Wisdom. In May 1982, Creme
revealed at a packed press conference in Los Angeles that Maitreya
had
been living in the Asian community of London since July 19, 1977.

Awaited by all faiths under different names, Maitreya is the Christ
Christians, the Imam Mahdi to Muslims, Krishna to Hindus, the Messiah
to Jews, and Maitreya Buddha to Buddhists. He is the World Teacher
for
all, religious or not, an educator in the broadest sense.

As a modern man concerned with today's problems, Maitreya works
behind
the scenes of our changing world. The outpouring of his extraordinary
energy has been the stimulus for dramatic developments on many
fronts:
the ending of the cold war; the break-up of the Soviet Union; the
reunification of Germany; the ending of apartheid in South Africa;
the
growing power of the people's voice, leading to demands for freedom
and justice; and the worldwide focus on preserving the environment.
Maitreya's message can be summarized as "share and save the world".
He
will seek to inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and to
create world peace through
sharing, economic justice and global cooperation.

With Maitreya and his group working openly in the world, humanity is
assured not only of survival but of the creation of a brilliant new
civilization.

Further detail:
http://www.Share-International.org

David Johnston
2008-12-12 17:15:28 EST
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:05:21 -0800 (PST), kb <know_buddee@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>For over 30 years, artist, author and lecturer Benjamin Creme has
>been
>preparing the way for the biggest event in history =96 the emergence of
>Maitreya and his group, the Masters of Wisdom.

Oh yeah. I love their CDs. They totally rock.

Freedom Fighter
2008-12-13 13:24:35 EST
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still kill each other
over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

Kb
2008-12-23 23:48:25 EST
Never fear, a bright star will herald a new saviour
Telegraph.co.uk, United Kingdom - Dec 19, 2008
This week has come encouraging news for anyone with an interest in
signs and wonders, or desperate for a chink of light in the prevailing
gloom, ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3852961/Never-fear-a-bright-star-will-herald-a-new-saviour.html

On Dec 12, 4:05 pm, kb <know_bud...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> the scenes of our changing world. The outpouring of his extraordinary
> energy has been the stimulus for dramatic developments on many
> fronts:
> the ending of the cold war; the break-up of the Soviet Union; the
> reunification of Germany; the ending of apartheid in South Africa;
> the
> growing power of the people's voice, leading to demands for freedom
> and justice; and the worldwide focus on preserving the environment.
> Maitreya's message can be summarized as "share and save the world".
> He
> will seek to inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and to
> create world peace through
> sharing, economic justice and global cooperation.
>
> With Maitreya and his group working openly in the world, humanity is
> assured not only of survival but of the creation of a brilliant new

Nospam
2008-12-24 00:19:15 EST
Niribu?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:48:25 -0800 (PST), kb <know_buddee@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>> the scenes of our changing world. The outpouring of his extraordinary
>> energy has been the stimulus for dramatic developments on many
>> fronts:
>> the ending of the cold war; the break-up of the Soviet Union; the
>> reunification of Germany; the ending of apartheid in South Africa;
>> the
>> growing power of the people's voice, leading to demands for freedom
>> and justice; and the worldwide focus on preserving the environment.
>> Maitreya's message can be summarized as "share and save the world".
>> He
>> will seek to inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and to
>> create world peace through
>> sharing, economic justice and global cooperation.
>>
>> With Maitreya and his group working openly in the world, humanity is
>> assured not only of survival but of the creation of a brilliant new

The more I know, the more I know - I don't know.

Wulfenite
2008-12-24 01:03:10 EST
nospam wrote:
> Niribu?

Please..it's:

Nibiru.

> [...]
>>> fronts:
>>> the ending of the cold war; the break-up of the Soviet Union; the
>>> reunification of Germany; the ending of apartheid in South Africa;
>>> the
>>> growing power of the people's voice, leading to demands for freedom
>>> and justice; and the worldwide focus on preserving the environment.
>>> Maitreya's message can be summarized as "share and save the world".
>>> He
>>> will seek to inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and to
>>> create world peace through
>>> sharing, economic justice and global cooperation.
>>>
>>> With Maitreya and his group working openly in the world, humanity is
>>> assured not only of survival but of the creation of a brilliant new
>>> civilization.
>>>
>>> Further detail:http://www.Share-International.org
>
> The more I know, the more I know - I don't know.

2008-12-24 02:47:03 EST
thanks for the correction.