Activism Discussion: If Bloomberg Were Sincere

If Bloomberg Were Sincere

\Jack\-:\ John H Fisher
2009-01-04 16:42:23 EST
If Bloomberg Were Sincere

instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.

--
"Jack"-:)

NeoLibertarian
2009-01-04 19:02:29 EST
On Jan 4, 3:42 pm, "\"Jack\"-:\) John H Fisher" <TaxServ...@aol.com>
wrote:
> If Bloomberg Were Sincere
>
> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
> antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.

When has the U.N. ever been engaged in a "concentrated effort to find
peaceful solutions instead of adding flames to the fire"?

--
Neolibertarian

Dennis
2009-01-04 19:36:14 EST

""Jack"-:) John H Fisher" <TaxService@aol.com> wrote in message
> If Bloomberg Were Sincere
>
> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
> antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.
> ***********
I have the solution. All arabs and iranians need to say aloud, in public,
"Israel has a right to exist." Problem solved.

Dionysus

> --
> "Jack"-:)

Freedom Fighter
2009-01-05 16:57:01 EST
""Jack"-:) John H Fisher" <TaxService@aol.com> wrote in message
> If Bloomberg Were Sincere
>
> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
> antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.
>
> --
> "Jack"-:)

--------------
The United States, under Israel's thumb as usual, has blocked a UN
resolution calling for a ceasefire.

ANYONE LIVING IN AMERICA THAT HAS
GREATER ALLEGIANCE TO A FOREIGN NATION
SHOULD MOVE THERE VOLUNTARILY TO FIGHT
THEIR OWN BLOODY BATTLES.

IF THEY WON'T GO VOLUNTARILY, THESE
DANGEROUS SUBVERSIVES SHOULD BE DEPORTED.

"DUAL CITIZENSHIP" IS NONSENSE. EITHER YOU ARE
AN AMERICAN, OR YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN.

THE ISRAEL-FIRST EXTREMISTS ARE: UNAMERICAN SUBVERSIVES!

ISRAEL-FIRSTERS, MOVE TO ISRAEL! And take all your political hacks like
arrogant Zionist Bloomberg, Fascist-Zionist Giuliani, and probable
mass-murdering criminal conspirator and 9/11 profiteer Larry Zionist
Silverstein with you!

\Jack\-:\ John H Fisher
2009-01-05 17:54:18 EST

"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
> ""Jack"-:) John H Fisher" <TaxService@aol.com> wrote in message
>> If Bloomberg Were Sincere
>>
>> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
>> antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
>> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
>> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.
>>
>> --
>> "Jack"-:)
>
> --------------
> The United States, under Israel's thumb as usual, has blocked a UN
> resolution calling for a ceasefire.
>
> ANYONE LIVING IN AMERICA THAT HAS
> GREATER ALLEGIANCE TO A FOREIGN NATION
> SHOULD MOVE THERE VOLUNTARILY TO FIGHT
> THEIR OWN BLOODY BATTLES.
>
> IF THEY WON'T GO VOLUNTARILY, THESE
> DANGEROUS SUBVERSIVES SHOULD BE DEPORTED.
>
> "DUAL CITIZENSHIP" IS NONSENSE. EITHER YOU ARE
> AN AMERICAN, OR YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN.
>
> THE ISRAEL-FIRST EXTREMISTS ARE: UNAMERICAN SUBVERSIVES!
>
> ISRAEL-FIRSTERS, MOVE TO ISRAEL! And take all your political hacks like
> arrogant Zionist Bloomberg, Fascist-Zionist Giuliani, and probable
> mass-murdering criminal conspirator and 9/11 profiteer Larry Zionist
> Silverstein with you!

AMEN!!!

\Jack\-:\ John H Fisher
2009-01-05 18:29:05 EST

"NeoLibertarian" <Cognac756@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 4, 3:42 pm, "\"Jack\"-:\) John H Fisher" <TaxServ...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>> If Bloomberg Were Sincere
>>
>> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
>> antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
>> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
>> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.
>>
> When has the U.N. ever been engaged in a "concentrated effort to find
> peaceful solutions instead of adding flames to the fire"?
>
> --
> Neolibertarian

They are!!! AIPAC influences seem to control the U.S. and its cooperation
with the world body organized to arbitrate this kind of treachery.

\Jack\-:\ John H Fisher
2009-01-05 18:30:27 EST

"Dennis" <no.surrender@never.net> wrote in message

> ""Jack"-:) John H Fisher" <TaxService@aol.com> wrote in message
>> If Bloomberg Were Sincere
>>
>> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
>> antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
>> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
>> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.
>> ***********
> I have the solution. All arabs and iranians need to say aloud, in public,
> "Israel has a right to exist." Problem solved.
>
> Dionysus

Works both ways!!!

C*@gmail.com
2009-01-05 21:22:32 EST
On Jan 5, 5:29 pm, "\"Jack\"-:\) John H Fisher" <TaxServ...@aol.com>
wrote:
> "NeoLibertarian" <Cognac...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 4, 3:42 pm, "\"Jack\"-:\) John H Fisher" <TaxServ...@aol.com>
> > wrote:
> >> If Bloomberg Were Sincere
>
> >> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
> >> antagonizaing the rest of the world, he'd do better to encourage U.S.
> >> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
> >> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.
>
> > When has the U.N. ever been engaged in a "concentrated effort to find
> > peaceful solutions instead of adding flames to the fire"?
>
> > --
> > Neolibertarian
>
> They are!!! AIPAC influences seem to control the U.S. and its cooperation
> with the world body organized to arbitrate this kind of treachery.

AIPAC obviously controls your limited focus.

--
Neolibertarian

John H. Fisher
2009-01-08 23:44:54 EST
On Jan 5, 9:22�pm, Cognac...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Jan 5, 5:29 pm, "\"Jack\"-:\) � John H Fisher" <TaxServ...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> > "NeoLibertarian" <Cognac...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > When has the U.N. ever been engaged in a "concentrated effort to find
> > > peaceful solutions instead of adding flames to the fire"?
>
> > > --
> > > Neolibertarian
>
> > They are!!! �AIPAC influences seem to control the U.S. and its cooperation
> > with the world body organized to arbitrate this kind of treachery.
>
> AIPAC obviously controls your limited focus.
>
> --
> Neolibertarian- Hide quoted text -

tHAT COMES OUT OF your HEAD which, obviously, is lacking in the
ability to deal with truths. At the moment, I am chiefly concerned
with Israel's crimes against humanity which some idiots applaud!!!

2009-01-08 23:51:33 EST
.
.
> instead of endorsing Israel's terrorists, making apologies for them, and
> antagonizaing the rest of the world,  he'd do better to encourage U.S.
> politicians to join the U.N. in a concentrated effort to find peaceful
> solutions instead of adding flames to the fire.
.
You've confused the word "sincere" with "gullible fool."