Activism Discussion: 6 Years Prison For Calling Holocaust "the Biggest Lie In World History."

6 Years Prison For Calling Holocaust "the Biggest Lie In World History."

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-02-26 20:49:44 EST

http://www.rense.com/general85/mahl.htm

Mahler Gets 6 Years Over Holocaust Statement

2-26-9

MUNICH - German dissident Horst Mahler has been sentenced to six years in
prison for "Volksverhetzung" (racial incitement). The symbolically
significant number of years imposed for "anti- Semitic hate speech"
stemmed from his refusal to recognize the Jewish Holocaust\ufffd, which he
described as "the biggest lie in world history."

The 73-year-old defendant was accused, among other things, of repeated
dissemination of his views on the Internet as well as distribution of a
revisionist videotape and a CD and book by Holo-skeptic Germar Rudolf,
now serving time for "Holocaust\ufffd denial" in a German prison.

The former attorney for the rightwing National Democratic Party (NPD)
successfully represented that organization when the German regime tried
to have it banned in the 1990s. He earlier received prison sentences for
thought-crimes on several occasions.

The dissident defendant concluded by saying:

"I have resolved to expose this Talmudic perfidy, that over and over
again I will call a lie a lie and oppose it with the truth. I have sworn
to my people never to give up in this fight against the Holocaust\ufffd
religion."

(snip)

-----------------------

This is coming to america soon. And all the brainwashed sheeple will
accept it.

My Name
2009-02-26 21:48:21 EST
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> related news:Xns9BBEBF8868CA4riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70:

> http://www.rense.com/general85/mahl.htm
>
> Mahler Gets 6 Years Over Holocaust Statement
>
> 2-26-9
>
> MUNICH - German dissident Horst Mahler has been sentenced to six years in
> prison for "Volksverhetzung" (racial incitement). The symbolically
> significant number of years imposed for "anti- Semitic hate speech"
> stemmed from his refusal to recognize the Jewish Holocaust\ufffd, which he
> described as "the biggest lie in world history."
>
> The 73-year-old defendant was accused, among other things, of repeated
> dissemination of his views on the Internet as well as distribution of a
> revisionist videotape and a CD and book by Holo-skeptic Germar Rudolf,
> now serving time for "Holocaust\ufffd denial" in a German prison.
>
> The former attorney for the rightwing National Democratic Party (NPD)
> successfully represented that organization when the German regime tried
> to have it banned in the 1990s. He earlier received prison sentences for
> thought-crimes on several occasions.
>
> The dissident defendant concluded by saying:
>
> "I have resolved to expose this Talmudic perfidy, that over and over
> again I will call a lie a lie and oppose it with the truth. I have sworn
> to my people never to give up in this fight against the Holocaust\ufffd
> religion."
>
> (snip)
>
> -----------------------
>
> This is coming to america soon. And all the brainwashed sheeple will
> accept it.

You should consider adding a/some christian group(s) to your
newsgroups header field.
--
A government, of Israel, by Israel, and, for: Israel.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:

Tim Miller
2009-02-26 22:01:55 EST
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Before you know it, there will be shoot to kill orders put out against all Zionists and
> anyone who supports them.

No, they're won't. You pinheaded, cocksucking cowards will NEVER
get off your fat asses.

And, you're outnumbered anyway.

R*O@U!!

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
2009-02-26 22:11:23 EST

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>http://www.rense.com/general85/mahl.htm
>
>Mahler Gets 6 Years Over Holocaust Statement
>
>2-26-9
>
>MUNICH - German dissident Horst Mahler has been sentenced to six years in
>prison for "Volksverhetzung" (racial incitement). The symbolically
>significant number of years imposed for "anti- Semitic hate speech"
>stemmed from his refusal to recognize the Jewish Holocaust(R), which he
>described as "the biggest lie in world history."
>
>The 73-year-old defendant was accused, among other things, of repeated
>dissemination of his views on the Internet as well as distribution of a
>revisionist videotape and a CD and book by Holo-skeptic Germar Rudolf,
>now serving time for "Holocaust(R) denial" in a German prison.
>
>The former attorney for the rightwing National Democratic Party (NPD)
>successfully represented that organization when the German regime tried
>to have it banned in the 1990s. He earlier received prison sentences for
>thought-crimes on several occasions.
>
>The dissident defendant concluded by saying:
>
>"I have resolved to expose this Talmudic perfidy, that over and over
>again I will call a lie a lie and oppose it with the truth. I have sworn
>to my people never to give up in this fight against the Holocaust(R)
>religion."
>
>(snip)
>
>-----------------------
>
>This is coming to america soon. And all the brainwashed sheeple will
>accept it.

I'll tell you this much. The filthy Zionist pigs just made a martyr out of Mahler.
Now the "videotape and a CD and book" are going to start selling like hotcakes. Wherever
they are banned, millions of "inferior goyim" are going to help make them and numerous
other "antisemitic"(R) materials available on a very broad basis.

Before you know it, there will be shoot to kill orders put out against all Zionists and
anyone who supports them. Won't matter who they are or what their profession is. There
won't be a safe place anywhere in the world for the Zionists to hide.

The Juwes are
the men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing
-W.W. Gull

Seon Ferguson
2009-02-26 22:16:17 EST
So much for free speech in Germany. Oh and before you say anything I believe
the Holocaust happened and I think it was one of the saddest chapters in
human history. But I still believe in free speech.

My Name
2009-02-26 23:33:14 EST
"Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com>
related news:49a75b09$0$19127$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com>
related news:Xns9BBEBF8868CA4riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70:

http://www.rense.com/general85/mahl.htm

Mahler Gets 6 Years Over Holocaust Statement

2-26-9

MUNICH - German dissident Horst Mahler has been sentenced to six years in
prison for "Volksverhetzung" (racial incitement). The symbolically
significant number of years imposed for "anti- Semitic hate speech"
stemmed from his refusal to recognize the Jewish Holocaust\ufffd, which he
described as "the biggest lie in world history."

The 73-year-old defendant was accused, among other things, of repeated
dissemination of his views on the Internet as well as distribution of a
revisionist videotape and a CD and book by Holo-skeptic Germar Rudolf,
now serving time for "Holocaust\ufffd denial" in a German prison.

The former attorney for the rightwing National Democratic Party (NPD)
successfully represented that organization when the German regime tried
to have it banned in the 1990s. He earlier received prison sentences for
thought-crimes on several occasions.

The dissident defendant concluded by saying:

"I have resolved to expose this Talmudic perfidy, that over and over
again I will call a lie a lie and oppose it with the truth. I have sworn
to my people never to give up in this fight against the Holocaust\ufffd
religion."

(snip)

-----------------------

This is coming to america soon. And all the brainwashed sheeple will
accept it.

> So much for free speech in Germany. Oh and before you say anything I believe
> the Holocaust happened and I think it was one of the saddest chapters in
> human history. But I still believe in free speech.

But, do you believe in the 6,000,000 deaths.
That's a lot of folks & bodies don't burn well. Additional fuel
is required and time to reduce them to ashes. And, however many
million(s) were buried, where? That's a lot of folks to dispose of.
And with all the lies that have come out & the protocols of the
elders of zion & the talmud & the ways jews treat christians in
Israel & the ways the jews treat arabs in Gaza & the ways they've
got US treating arabs & afghans & whoever else gets in our way.
& on and on it goes & You're a true believer in the shoah
without a doubt, yes? Or, being you are in Aus, as I recall, can
you just not say, being under threat of jewish hate law in your
country, having taken away your free speech? I know they are
censoring internet access in Oz.
--
A government, of Israel, by Israel, and, for: Israel.
But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light:
for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
The light shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single,
thy whole body shall be full of light.
But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness.
If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead,
and Christ shall give thee light.

Government Shill #2
2009-02-27 01:17:55 EST
On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:16:17 +1100, "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com>
wrote:

>So much for free speech in Germany. Oh and before you say anything I believe
>the Holocaust happened and I think it was one of the saddest chapters in
>human history. But I still believe in free speech.

Unless your name is Pauline Hanson. Then you're a racist, because you dare
to question the immigration policies of the day? No free speech for you!

I see.

--
Shill #2

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

N*@hotmail.com
2009-02-27 01:25:00 EST
Will you stop posting this fucking shit in alt.war.nuclear. Go post it
in the apprpriate forum(s), and please, do get some psychiactrict
help; it's obvious you need it desperately.

Seon Ferguson
2009-02-27 01:56:07 EST

"Government Shill #2" <gov.shill@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:16:17 +1100, "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>So much for free speech in Germany. Oh and before you say anything I
>>believe
>>the Holocaust happened and I think it was one of the saddest chapters in
>>human history. But I still believe in free speech.
>
> Unless your name is Pauline Hanson. Then you're a racist, because you dare
> to question the immigration policies of the day? No free speech for you!
>
> I see.

See my response in aus.politics. I stand up for her right to speak but she's
still a racist bitch just like holocaust deniers are anti Semitic morons.

BDK
2009-02-27 02:27:29 EST
In article <Xns9BBEBF8868CA4riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...

> http://www.rense.com/general85/mahl.htm
>
> Mahler Gets 6 Years Over Holocaust Statement
>
> 2-26-9
>
> MUNICH - German dissident Horst Mahler has been sentenced to six years in
> prison for "Volksverhetzung" (racial incitement). The symbolically
> significant number of years imposed for "anti- Semitic hate speech"
> stemmed from his refusal to recognize the Jewish Holocaust®, which he
> described as "the biggest lie in world history."
>
> The 73-year-old defendant was accused, among other things, of repeated
> dissemination of his views on the Internet as well as distribution of a
> revisionist videotape and a CD and book by Holo-skeptic Germar Rudolf,
> now serving time for "Holocaust® denial" in a German prison.
>
> The former attorney for the rightwing National Democratic Party (NPD)
> successfully represented that organization when the German regime tried
> to have it banned in the 1990s. He earlier received prison sentences for
> thought-crimes on several occasions.
>
> The dissident defendant concluded by saying:
>
> "I have resolved to expose this Talmudic perfidy, that over and over
> again I will call a lie a lie and oppose it with the truth. I have sworn
> to my people never to give up in this fight against the Holocaust®
> religion."
>
> (snip)
>
> -----------------------
>
> This is coming to america soon. And all the brainwashed sheeple will
> accept it.

Shake in your tiny boots, Speedy, they are going to be coming for you
kooktards!!

When they reopen the mental hospitals, your name will be high up on the
list.."Poor disturbed folks who don't like to drive fast and powerful
cars!"

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?