Activism Discussion: Israel Must Be Destroyed

Israel Must Be Destroyed

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
2009-03-10 15:24:10 EST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp

For jesus to return, Israel must be destroyed.

Freedom Fighter
2009-03-10 16:20:26 EST
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still kill each other
over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

TheZ
2009-03-10 17:05:31 EST
Speak to Jimmy Carter.

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anonymous@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:efbc9402c71cd44d7771b6693ef51c23@remailer.cyberiade.it...
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp
>
> For jesus to return, Israel must be destroyed.

Meteorite Debris
2009-03-10 21:30:35 EST
Last time that great scribe Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<*s@remailer.cyberiade.it> chipped away at his/her stone these
gems of wisdom for posterity ...

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp
>
> For jesus to return, Israel must be destroyed.

Jesus nothing. He's not coming back Delta Dawn.

Anyway Israel will not exist by the year 2100 or sooner. The demise of
American hegemony based on cheap energy that will diminish will see
Israel, an American subsidy, left to twist in the wind like post Roman
Britain when that empire declined. Israel CAN NOT survive peak oil by
more than the time it take to unravel (some decades). Counter
intuitively that is not good news for the Palestinians however. The most
server water situation of any region in the world plus population
pressure plus a frustrated Israeli entitlement complex means that
Israel/Palestinian will be the very worse place to live in the 21st
century. The only advice I would give to any Israeli or Palestinian is
GET OUT.

--

Remove both YOUR_SHOES before replying
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Apatriotism Yahoo Group

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make
you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Fartass Jewad
2009-03-10 21:47:09 EST

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anonymous@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:efbc9402c71cd44d7771b6693ef51c23@remailer.cyberiade.it...
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp
>
> For jesus to return, Israel must be destroyed.

I suggest got to psychiatrist.
You are an insane and a retard.
FJ

Mark Earnest
2009-03-10 22:06:34 EST

"Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote in message
> See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

It's not religion that did this to them...it is their desperation toward
religion that did.

> Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still kill each
> other over ancient myths and superstitions.

Oh, get over it. You can't prove the Tooth Fairy doesn't exist.
Or Santa or the Easter Bunny.

Every mental construct is real, or we would not toil with them so.

Uncle Vic
2009-03-11 00:10:23 EST
One fine day in alt.atheism, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<*s@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp
>
> For jesus to return, Israel must be destroyed.

For Jesus to return, the bible would have to be true. But we know it to be
false, as the prophesy of Jesus' return *during the lifetimes of his
desciples, and those who pierced him* never happened. All we have now is
an endless stream of evangelism, attempting to read between the lines of
what the bible actually says - in a vain attempt to keep on believing
despite the failure of prophesy.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

B.H. Cramer
2009-03-11 06:15:55 EST

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anonymous@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:efbc9402c71cd44d7771b6693ef51c23@remailer.cyberiade.it...
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Camp
>
> For jesus to return, Israel must be destroyed.

Ersatz israel is already destroyed. Only the yids can't see it.

Duke
2009-03-11 08:17:19 EST
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:20:26 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote:

>See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?
>
>Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still kill each other
>over ancient myths and superstitions.

There you go - if you still believed in the tooth fairy, you would'nt be looking
to kill others.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

AZ Nomad
2009-03-11 10:35:45 EST
On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:17:19 -0500, duke <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote:
>On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:20:26 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <liberty@once.net> wrote:

>>See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?
>>
>>Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still kill each other
>>over ancient myths and superstitions.

>There you go - if you still believed in the tooth fairy, you would'nt be looking
>to kill others.

You still believe in the tooth fairy. You just have a different name for
it.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)