Activism Discussion: Put Bammer In The Slammer

Put Bammer In The Slammer

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-04-04 22:15:26 EST
He has continued Bush's illegal wars and his illegal bailouts of the
bankers. Bammer is a war criminal and a racketeer and should be locked up
forever.

BDK
2009-04-04 23:43:03 EST
In article <Xns9BE3CE10A532Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...
> He has continued Bush's illegal wars and his illegal bailouts of the
> bankers. Bammer is a war criminal and a racketeer and should be locked up
> forever.

you need to be placed in an asylum for as long as it takes to get you
sane Speedy. That would probably be for life.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-04-05 01:05:33 EST
BDK <TopShill@sanity.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns9BE3CE10A532Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
> xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...
>> He has continued Bush's illegal wars and his illegal bailouts of the
>> bankers. Bammer is a war criminal and a racketeer and should be
>> locked up forever.
>>

> you need to be placed in an asylum for as long as it takes to get you
> sane Speedy. That would probably be for life.

BDK - the board notes that you evaded the issue and made another childish
personal attack. It must really suck to be a hater.

BDK
2009-04-05 03:50:46 EST
In article <Xns9BE3EAE82E7EFriemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...
> BDK <TopShill@sanity.com> wrote in
>
> > In article <Xns9BE3CE10A532Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
> > xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...
> >> He has continued Bush's illegal wars and his illegal bailouts of the
> >> bankers. Bammer is a war criminal and a racketeer and should be
> >> locked up forever.
> >>

> > you need to be placed in an asylum for as long as it takes to get you
> > sane Speedy. That would probably be for life.
>
> BDK - the board notes that you evaded the issue and made another childish
> personal attack. It must really suck to be a hater.

BWAHAHAHAHA! The "board"? And lets see, you called me:

> >You're a joo and a hater and a child-molester and a homo and a

> >terrorist and a psychopath.

Talk about childish and personal attacks. You do need help Speedy,
you're one sick puppy.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-04-05 11:19:20 EST

> In article <Xns9BE3EAE82E7EFriemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
> xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...
>> BDK <TopShill@sanity.com> wrote in
>>
>> > In article <Xns9BE3CE10A532Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
>> > xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...
>> >>

>> > you need to be placed in an asylum for as long as it takes to get
>> > you sane Speedy. That would probably be for life.
>>
>> BDK - the board notes that you evaded the issue and made another
>> childish personal attack. It must really suck to be a hater.
>>

> BWAHAHAHAHA! The "board"? And lets see, you called me:
>
> > >You're a joo and a hater and a child-molester and a homo and a
>
> > >terrorist and a psychopath.
>
> Talk about childish and personal attacks. You do need help Speedy,
> you're one sick puppy.

HAHAHA. I love watching you loonies go ballistic. HAHA

Government Shill #2
2009-04-05 12:19:03 EST
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 10:19:20 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>BDK <TopShill@sanity.com> wrote in
>
>> In article <Xns9BE3EAE82E7EFriemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
>> xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...
>>> BDK <TopShill@sanity.com> wrote in

>>> BDK - the board notes that you evaded the issue and made another
>>> childish personal attack. It must really suck to be a hater.
>>>

>> BWAHAHAHAHA! The "board"? And lets see, you called me:

>> Talk about childish and personal attacks. You do need help Speedy,
>> you're one sick puppy.
>>

>HAHAHA. I love watching you loonies go ballistic. HAHA

Ballistic? You seem to be using the Kookerlonian dictionary meaning of the
word.

--
Shill #2

Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Homer J. Simpson

Quintal
2009-04-05 13:56:01 EST
In article <Xns9BE3CE10A532Driemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...
> He has continued Bush's illegal wars and his illegal bailouts of the
> bankers. Bammer is a war criminal and a racketeer and should be locked up
> forever.

dont do unto others what you wouldnt want to be done unto you

--
blog : http://quintaldo.wordpress.com/

files site : http://www.divshare.com/download/5059726-d25

BDK
2009-04-05 14:30:05 EST
In article <Xns9BE45ED3DB225riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...
> BDK <TopShill@sanity.com> wrote in
>
> > In article <Xns9BE3EAE82E7EFriemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>,
> > xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...
> >> BDK <TopShill@sanity.com> wrote in

> >> BDK - the board notes that you evaded the issue and made another
> >> childish personal attack. It must really suck to be a hater.
> >>

> > BWAHAHAHAHA! The "board"? And lets see, you called me:

> > Talk about childish and personal attacks. You do need help Speedy,
> > you're one sick puppy.
> >

> HAHAHA. I love watching you loonies go ballistic. HAHA

Laughing at your insane ravings is going "ballistic"?

Oops, time to go to work, I gotta get there very fast, so I guess I'll
have to DROP THE HAMMER!
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-04-05 22:15:49 EST
Government Shill #2 <gov.shill@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 10:19:20 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>HAHAHA. I love watching you loonies go ballistic. HAHA
>
> Ballistic? You seem to be using the Kookerlonian dictionary meaning of
> the word.
>
> --

Kookerlonian? HAHAHA. What is that, you illiterate moonloon?

Government Shill #2
2009-04-06 01:15:00 EST
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 21:15:49 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Government Shill #2 <gov.shill@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 10:19:20 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS" <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>HAHAHA. I love watching you loonies go ballistic. HAHA
>>
>> Ballistic? You seem to be using the Kookerlonian dictionary meaning of
>> the word.
>>
>> --
>
>Kookerlonian? HAHAHA. What is that, you illiterate moonloon?

Kookerlonian is the language that kooks like you speak, obviously. In this
example you say BDK has gone ballistic for laughing at you. Sane people,
who write in English, would use "go ballistic" to mean that someone had
gotten very angry indeed. I don't remember BDK ever getting angry at you. I
do remember him laughing at you. A lot. Your a funny guy/girly/sex
indeterminate.

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman