Activism Discussion: Fluoride Is A Poison

Fluoride Is A Poison

Anonymous
2009-04-29 20:18:49 EST
Placed into our Water Supply without
our consent.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949

Charles
2009-04-30 02:42:26 EST
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:18:49 +0100 (BST), Anonymous <nobody@nymu.eu>
wrote:

>Placed into our Water Supply without
>our consent.
>
>http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949

So is chloride, and they put it in our food.

Dirk Bruere At NeoPax
2009-04-30 09:34:38 EST
Charles wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:18:49 +0100 (BST), Anonymous <nobody@nymu.eu>
> wrote:
>
>> Placed into our Water Supply without
>> our consent.
>>
>> http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949
>

> So is chloride, and they put it in our food.

And sodium.
You ever seen what happens when you put sodium in water???

--
Dirk

Tater Gumfries
2009-04-30 10:47:45 EST
On Apr 30, 7:34 am, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax <dirk.bru...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Charles wrote:
> > On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:18:49 +0100 (BST), Anonymous <nob...@nymu.eu>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Placed into our Water Supply without
> >> our consent.
>
> >>http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949
>
> > So is chloride, and they put it in our food.
>
> And sodium.
> You ever seen what happens when you put sodium in water???

Even worse is dihydrogen oxide. Tater's got a barrel of that out
behind the barn. He dares anyone to put their head in it for over a
minute.

Tater

Tater

Wolfy
2009-05-01 14:53:07 EST
"Anonymous" <nobody@nymu.eu> wrote in message
> Placed into our Water Supply without
> our consent.

<snip>

He's got a point. Google "fluoride in drinking water" and you'll learn that:

1) Fluoride has no role in human nutrition nor is it an essential trace
element.
2) Sodium fluoride is used as a rat poison and is, in fact, highly toxic to
humans.
3) Several renowned research dentists performed clinical trials of fluoride
applied to adult teeth and found that it didn't reduce tooth decay. It only
works in kids with growing teeth.
4) Epidemiological studies have shown that communities that don't add
fluoride to their water have similar rates of tooth decay as populations who
do add it.

I'm a retired research chemist, but please, just spend a little time on the
National Library of Medicine's PUBMED site at
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi and you'll learn the truth
about fluoride in your drinking water.

Tater Gumfries
2009-05-01 16:42:47 EST
On May 1, 12:53 pm, "Wolfy" <werewolfk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> 2)  Sodium fluoride is used as a rat poison and is, in fact, highly toxic to
> humans.

Not in the doses you get in water.

Tater urges you to avoid all chemical compounds containing carbon and
nitrogen, because they form a deadly combination CN, or cyanide, used
in the gas chamber.

Tater

2009-05-01 17:23:14 EST
On Apr 29, 8:18 pm, Anonymous <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
> Placed into our Water Supply without
> our consent.
>
> http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949

News flash, pal: Pretty much everything is a poison in the right (or
wrong) amount.

2009-05-01 17:25:18 EST
On May 1, 2:53 pm, "Wolfy" <werewolfk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Anonymous" <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote in message
>
> news:16247e91ceccdb314dfc5067abe5758a@mixmaster.nymu.eu...> Placed into our Water Supply without
> > our consent.
>
> <snip>
>
> He's got a point. Google "fluoride in drinking water" and you'll learn that:
>
> 1)  Fluoride has no role in human nutrition nor is it an essential trace
> element.

So? That's not why it's added to toothpaste.

> 2)  Sodium fluoride is used as a rat poison and is, in fact, highly toxic to
> humans.

Depends on the amount. Selenium is toxic; vitamin D is toxic; heck,
pure oxygen is toxic at the right pressure.

> 3)  Several renowned research dentists performed clinical trials of fluoride
> applied to adult teeth and found that it didn't reduce tooth decay.  It only
> works in kids with growing teeth.

And that's whom it's meant for.

> 4)  Epidemiological studies have shown that communities that don't add
> fluoride to their water have similar rates of tooth decay as populations who
> do add it.

Not so.

> I'm a retired research chemist, but please, just spend a little time on the

Then you ought to not make stupid statements like the above.

> National Library of Medicine's PUBMED site athttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgiand you'll learn the truth
> about fluoride in your drinking water.

Frank
2009-05-02 07:17:56 EST
e*r@gmail.com wrote:
> On Apr 29, 8:18 pm, Anonymous <nob...@nymu.eu> wrote:
>> Placed into our Water Supply without
>> our consent.
>>
>> http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=14949
>
> News flash, pal: Pretty much everything is a poison in the right (or
> wrong) amount.

What irritates this retired chemist is the chemophobia induced by
telling the uninformed that a chemical is present in their environment
or food in amounts so minuscule that it is barely detectable.

D*@gmail.com
2009-05-02 13:10:59 EST
On May 2, 4:17 am, Frank <frankperiodlogu...@comcast.net> wrote:

> What irritates this retired chemist is the chemophobia induced by
> telling the uninformed that a chemical is present in their environment
> or food in amounts so minuscule that it is barely detectable.

When we moved from Ontario, where water was fluoridated, to
Newfoundland, which at the time still maintained that fluoride hid
under your bed and ate babies, we fed fluoride pills to our children
so their teeth would grow strong.

To our surprise, we found years later that the natural fluoride
content in St. John's water was around 10 ppm, 'way above the
recommended level. With the extra fluoride from the pills, our
youngest developed the mottled and brittle teeth characteristic of
overdosing on the ion. These have chipped a lot and the appearance has
troubled her all her life, but she only has one filling.

I, on the other hand, grew up in the pre-fluoride era. I have all my
original teeth, more or less, with least 24 fillings and five crowns.

DB