Activism Discussion: 9-11 Press For Truth To Be Shown On Mainstream Television

9-11 Press For Truth To Be Shown On Mainstream Television

J Morgan
2009-05-06 16:30:06 EST
Wednesday, May 6 2009
Media Breakthrough!
9-11 Press for Truth to Be Shown on Mainstream Television

May 6, 2009
by Michael Wolsey
www.Visibility911.com

9/11 Press for Truth DVDI am very happy to announce that for the first
time in our movement's history, 9/11 Press for Truth will be shown on a
mainstream media television station. KBDI Channel 12 in Denver Colorado
has just confirmed that they will be showing this groundbreaking film
during their upcoming pledge drive on June 3, 2009.

As has been the case in the recent past, Colorado 9-11 Visibility will
be there manning the phone banks and expect to get some prime time
during this showing to make our plea for a new investigation into the
crimes of September 11th, 2001.

As many of you may know, this is not the first time that Colorado 9-11
Visibility has made an appearance on KBDI. Our most recent appearance
was in March of this year during the showing of America, Freedom to
Fascism. Our time at KBDI actually goes back a couple of years when one
of our members, Michael Anderson approached the station about our group
volunteering to man the phones during their pledge drive. As a perk for
the volunteering organization, KBDI gives the opportunity to promote the
group on-air during their time on the phone banks and promote we did! We
do not know the whole story on what kind of effect we had, but during
this initial appearance on KBDI, we handed out DVD's and other 9-11
related literature to the staff at the station. To me, they were
friendly enough, but I felt their reception of us was lukewarm at best.
What a nice surprise to us when we were invited back again and again for
all subsequent pledge drives since and given and increasingly warmer
reception. And now this! We are ecstatic over this as it is the result
of years of determined work by our group of very dedicated activists
here in Colorado.

You can see our previous appearances on KBDI here.
http://visibility911.com/blog/?cat=435

Congratulations to the makers of the film, and to the members of
Colorado 9-11 Visibility, and BRAVO to KBDI Channel 12 in Denver for
having the guts to do what no other television station in this country
has done.

Kitty
2009-05-06 16:44:10 EST

"J Morgan" <JohnMorg@email.non> wrote in message
> Wednesday, May 6 2009
> Media Breakthrough!
> 9-11 Press for Truth to Be Shown on Mainstream Television
>
> May 6, 2009
> by Michael Wolsey
> www.Visibility911.com
>
> 9/11 Press for Truth DVDI am very happy to announce that for the first
> time in our movement's history, 9/11 Press for Truth will be shown on a
> mainstream media television station. KBDI Channel 12 in Denver Colorado
> has just confirmed that they will be showing this groundbreaking film
> during their upcoming pledge drive on June 3, 2009.
>
> As has been the case in the recent past, Colorado 9-11 Visibility will
> be there manning the phone banks and expect to get some prime time
> during this showing to make our plea for a new investigation into the
> crimes of September 11th, 2001.
>
> As many of you may know, this is not the first time that Colorado 9-11
> Visibility has made an appearance on KBDI. Our most recent appearance
> was in March of this year during the showing of America, Freedom to
> Fascism. Our time at KBDI actually goes back a couple of years when one
> of our members, Michael Anderson approached the station about our group
> volunteering to man the phones during their pledge drive. As a perk for
> the volunteering organization, KBDI gives the opportunity to promote the
> group on-air during their time on the phone banks and promote we did! We
> do not know the whole story on what kind of effect we had, but during
> this initial appearance on KBDI, we handed out DVD's and other 9-11
> related literature to the staff at the station. To me, they were
> friendly enough, but I felt their reception of us was lukewarm at best.
> What a nice surprise to us when we were invited back again and again for
> all subsequent pledge drives since and given and increasingly warmer
> reception. And now this! We are ecstatic over this as it is the result
> of years of determined work by our group of very dedicated activists
> here in Colorado.
>
> You can see our previous appearances on KBDI here.
> http://visibility911.com/blog/?cat=435
>
> Congratulations to the makers of the film, and to the members of
> Colorado 9-11 Visibility, and BRAVO to KBDI Channel 12 in Denver for
> having the guts to do what no other television station in this country
> has done.
good maybe they can round you all up and put you in appropriate mental
institutions so that you wont harm yourselves.......

Kitty

J Morgan
2009-05-06 17:15:27 EST
Kitty wrote:
> "J Morgan" <JohnMorg@email.non> wrote in message
>> Wednesday, May 6 2009
>> Media Breakthrough!
>> 9-11 Press for Truth to Be Shown on Mainstream Television
>>
>> May 6, 2009
>> by Michael Wolsey
>> www.Visibility911.com
>>
>> 9/11 Press for Truth DVDI am very happy to announce that for the first
>> time in our movement's history, 9/11 Press for Truth will be shown on a
>> mainstream media television station. KBDI Channel 12 in Denver Colorado
>> has just confirmed that they will be showing this groundbreaking film
>> during their upcoming pledge drive on June 3, 2009.
>>
>> As has been the case in the recent past, Colorado 9-11 Visibility will
>> be there manning the phone banks and expect to get some prime time
>> during this showing to make our plea for a new investigation into the
>> crimes of September 11th, 2001.
>>
>> As many of you may know, this is not the first time that Colorado 9-11
>> Visibility has made an appearance on KBDI. Our most recent appearance
>> was in March of this year during the showing of America, Freedom to
>> Fascism. Our time at KBDI actually goes back a couple of years when one
>> of our members, Michael Anderson approached the station about our group
>> volunteering to man the phones during their pledge drive. As a perk for
>> the volunteering organization, KBDI gives the opportunity to promote the
>> group on-air during their time on the phone banks and promote we did! We
>> do not know the whole story on what kind of effect we had, but during
>> this initial appearance on KBDI, we handed out DVD's and other 9-11
>> related literature to the staff at the station. To me, they were
>> friendly enough, but I felt their reception of us was lukewarm at best.
>> What a nice surprise to us when we were invited back again and again for
>> all subsequent pledge drives since and given and increasingly warmer
>> reception. And now this! We are ecstatic over this as it is the result
>> of years of determined work by our group of very dedicated activists
>> here in Colorado.
>>
>> You can see our previous appearances on KBDI here.
>> http://visibility911.com/blog/?cat=435
>>
>> Congratulations to the makers of the film, and to the members of
>> Colorado 9-11 Visibility, and BRAVO to KBDI Channel 12 in Denver for
>> having the guts to do what no other television station in this country
>> has done.
> good maybe they can round you all up and put you in appropriate mental
> institutions so that you wont harm yourselves.......
>
> Kitty

Anti-Muslim Nazi thugs aren't going to get away with their crimes.

Henry
2009-05-07 11:34:20 EST
Kitty wrote:
> "J Morgan" <JohnMorg@email.non> wrote:

>> Wednesday, May 6 2009
>> Media Breakthrough!
>> 9-11 Press for Truth to Be Shown on Mainstream Television

>> May 6, 2009
>> by Michael Wolsey
>> www.Visibility911.com

>> 9/11 Press for Truth DVDI am very happy to announce that for the first
>> time in our movement's history, 9/11 Press for Truth will be shown on a
>> mainstream media television station. KBDI Channel 12 in Denver Colorado
>> has just confirmed that they will be showing this groundbreaking film
>> during their upcoming pledge drive on June 3, 2009.
>>
>> As has been the case in the recent past, Colorado 9-11 Visibility will
>> be there manning the phone banks and expect to get some prime time
>> during this showing to make our plea for a new investigation into the
>> crimes of September 11th, 2001.
>>
>> As many of you may know, this is not the first time that Colorado 9-11
>> Visibility has made an appearance on KBDI. Our most recent appearance
>> was in March of this year during the showing of America, Freedom to
>> Fascism. Our time at KBDI actually goes back a couple of years when one
>> of our members, Michael Anderson approached the station about our group
>> volunteering to man the phones during their pledge drive. As a perk for
>> the volunteering organization, KBDI gives the opportunity to promote the
>> group on-air during their time on the phone banks and promote we did! We
>> do not know the whole story on what kind of effect we had, but during
>> this initial appearance on KBDI, we handed out DVD's and other 9-11
>> related literature to the staff at the station. To me, they were
>> friendly enough, but I felt their reception of us was lukewarm at best.
>> What a nice surprise to us when we were invited back again and again for
>> all subsequent pledge drives since and given and increasingly warmer
>> reception. And now this! We are ecstatic over this as it is the result
>> of years of determined work by our group of very dedicated activists
>> here in Colorado.
>>
>> You can see our previous appearances on KBDI here.
>> http://visibility911.com/blog/?cat=435
>>
>> Congratulations to the makers of the film, and to the members of
>> Colorado 9-11 Visibility, and BRAVO to KBDI Channel 12 in Denver for
>> having the guts to do what no other television station in this country
>> has done.
> good maybe they can round you all up and put you in appropriate mental
> institutions so that you wont harm yourselves.......

When your bizarre blind faith delusions and fantasies
have forced you to label the most intelligent, highly
respected, and credible experts, leaders, and scientists
as insane, it's time to take a closer look at the person
in your mirror....

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/11/911-roster.html

To Pick the Winning Team, You Have to Know Who The Players Are
You have to know who the players are before you can pick the winning
team, right?

So take a look at what the top military leaders, intelligence
professionals, scientists, structural engineers, architects, members of
Congress, 9/11 Commissioners, legal scholars, heroic first responders,
family members of 9/11 victims and psychiatrists say before you make up
your mind about who's on the winning side of the 9/11 debate:

MILITARY LEADERS

Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan
(Col. Ronald D. Ray) said that the official story of 9/11 is "the dog
that doesn't hunt" (bio)

Director of the U.S. "Star Wars" space defense program in both
Republican and Democratic administrations, who was a senior air force
colonel who flew 101 combat missions (Col. Robert Bowman) stated that
9/11 was an inside job. He also said:

"If our government had merely [done] nothing, and I say that as an
old interceptor pilot?I know the drill, I know what it takes, I know how
long it takes, I know what the procedures are, I know what they were,
and I know what they?ve changed them to?if our government had merely
done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning of
9/11, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead
Americans would still be alive. [T]hat is treason!"

U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director, decorated with the
Purple Heart, the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal (Capt. Daniel
Davis) stated:

"there is no way that an aircraft . . . would not be intercepted
when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders,
or stop communication with Air Traffic Control ... Attempts to obscure
facts by calling them a 'conspiracy Theory' does not change the truth.
It seems, 'Something is rotten in the State.' "

President of the U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board, who also
served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the
Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review, and who was awarded Distinguished
Flying Crosses for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service
Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals (Lt. Col. Jeff Latas) is a
member of a group which doubts the government's version of 9/11

U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme
Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star,
and Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark) said "We've never finished the
investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused
the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to
me. I've seen that for a long time."

Air Force Colonel and key Pentagon official (Lt. Colonel Karen
Kwiatkowski) finds various aspects of 9/11 suspicious

Lieutenant colonel, 24-year Air Force career, Vice Chancellor for
Student Affairs at the Defense Language Institute (Lt. Colonel Steve
Butler) said "Of course Bush knew about the impending attacks on
America. He did nothing to warn the American people because he needed
this war on terrorism."

Two-Star general (Major General Albert Stubbelbine) questions the attack
on the Pentagon

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, former instructor at the USAF Fighter
Weapons School and NATO?s Tactical Leadership Program, with a 20-year
Air Force career (Lt. Colonel Guy S. Razer) said the following:

"I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were
planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have
infiltrated the highest levels of our government ....

Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the
Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and
domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid,
so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real
perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it
is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same
oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right
now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders
that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of
that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate
definition of treason!"

U.S. Marine Corps lieutenant colonel, a fighter pilot with over 300
combat missions flown and a 21-year Marine Corps career (Lt. Colonel
Shelton F. Lankford) believes that 9/11 was an inside job, and said:

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about
our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it
the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who
used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual
information that directly contradicts the official report and who want
explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have
motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy
or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make
you? ....

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle
it? ..."

U.S. Navy 'Top Gun' pilot (Commander Ralph Kolstad) who questions the
official account of 9/11 and is calling for a new investigation, says
"When one starts using his own mind, and not what one was told, there is
very little to believe in the official story".

The Group Director on matters of national security in the U.S.
Government Accountability Office said that President Bush did not
respond to unprecedented warnings of the 9/11 disaster and conducted a
massive cover-up instead of accepting responsibility

Additionally, numerous military leaders from allied governments have
questioned 9/11, such as:

Canadian Minister of Defense, the top military leader of Canada (Paul
Hellyer)

Assistant German Defense Minister (Andreas Von Bulow)

Commander-in-chief of the Russian Navy (Anatoli Kornukov)

Chief of staff of the Russian armed forces (General Leonid Ivashov)

INTELLIGENCE PROFESSIONALS

Former military analyst and famed whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg recently
said that the case of a certain 9/11 whistleblower is "far more
explosive than the Pentagon Papers". He also said that the government is
ordering the media to cover up her allegations about 9/11. And he said
that some of the claims concerning government involvement in 9/11 are
credible, that "very serious questions have been raised about what they
[U.S. government officials] knew beforehand and how much involvement
there might have been", that engineering 9/11 would not be humanly or
psychologically beyond the scope of the current administration, and that
there's enough evidence to justify a new, "hard-hitting" investigation
into 9/11 with subpoenas and testimony taken under oath.

A 27-year CIA veteran, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates and
personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan
and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the
Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials
(Raymond McGovern) said ?I think at simplest terms, there?s a cover-up.
The 9/11 Report is a joke?, and is open to the possibility that 9/11 was
an inside job.

A 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and
former Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis
(William Bill Christison) said ?I now think there is persuasive evidence
that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration
and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. ... All three [buildings
that were destroyed in the World Trade Center] were most probably
destroyed by controlled demolition charges placed in the buildings
before 9/11." (and see this).

20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer, the
second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former
CIA clandestine services case officer (David Steele) stated that "9/11
was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war", and it was
probably an inside job (see Customer Review dated October 7, 2006).

A decorated 20-year CIA veteran, who Pulitzer-Prize winning
investigative reporter Seymour Hersh called "perhaps the best
on-the-ground field officer in the Middle East?, and whose astounding
career formed the script for the Academy Award winning motion picture
Syriana (Robert Baer) said that"the evidence points at" 9/11 having had
aspects of being an inside job .

The Division Chief of the CIA?s Office of Soviet Affairs, who served as
Senior Analyst from 1966 - 1990. He also served as Professor of
International Security at the National War College from 1986 - 2004
(Melvin Goodman) said "The final [9/11 Commission] report is ultimately
a coverup."

Professor of History and International Relations, University of
Maryland. Former Executive Assistant to the Director of the National
Security Agency. Former military attaché in China. 21-year career in
U.S. Army Intelligence (Major John M. Newman, PhD, U.S. Army)
questions the government's version of the events of 9/11.

The head of all U.S. intelligence, the Director of National Intelligence
(Mike McConnel) said "9/11 should have and could have been prevented"

A number of intelligence officials, including a CIA Operations Officer
who co-chaired a CIA multi-agency task force coordinating intelligence
efforts among many intelligence and law enforcement agencies (Lynne
Larkin) sent a joint letter to Congress expressing their concerns about
?serious shortcomings,? ?omissions,? and ?major flaws? in the 9/11
Commission Report and offering their services for a new investigation
(they were ignored).

9/11 COMMISSIONERS

The 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials lied to the
Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false
statements, yet didn't bother to tell the American people (free
subscription required).

Indeed, the co-chairs of the Commission (Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton)
now admit that the Commission largely operated based upon political
considerations.

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says "I don't believe for a minute
we got everything right", that the Commission was set up to fail, that
people should keep asking questions about 9/11, that the 9/11 debate
should continue, and that the 9/11 Commission report was only "the first
draft" of history.

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that "There are ample reasons to
suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our
version . . . We didn't have access . . . ."

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said "We were extremely frustrated with
the false statements we were getting"

Former 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission,
stating: "It is a national scandal"; "This investigation is now
compromised"; and "One of these days we will have to get the full story
because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House
wants to cover it up".

The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) who led the 9/11
staff's inquiry, said "I was shocked at how different the truth was from
the way it was described .... The tapes told a radically different story
from what had been told to us and the public for two years.... This is
not spin. This is not true."
SCIENTISTS

A prominent physicist with 33 years of service for the Naval Research
Laboratory in Washington, DC (Dr. David L. Griscom) said that the
official theory for why the Twin Towers and world trade center building
7 collapsed "does not match the available facts" and supports the theory
that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition

A world-renowned scientist, recipient of the National Medal of Science,
America's highest honor for scientific achievement (Dr. Lynn Margulis) said:

"I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the
glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and
a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."

The former head of the Fire Science Division of the government agency
which claims that the World Trade Centers collapsed due to fire (the
National Institute of Standards and Technology), who is one of the
world?s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, a Ph.D.
in mechanical engineering (Dr. James Quintiere), called for an
independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse
investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he
said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that
NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see
someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and
from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST
arrived at is questionable."

Former Director for Research, Director for Aeronautical Projects, and
Flight Research Program Manager for NASA's Dryden Flight Research
Center, who holds masters degrees in both physics and engineering (Dwain
A. Deets) says:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled
horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind
explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Centers
on 9/11].''

A prominent physicist, former U.S. professor of physics from a top
university, and a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department
of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects (Dr. Steven E. Jones)
stated that the world trade centers were brought down by controlled
demolition

A U.S. physics professor who teaches at several universities (Dr.
Crockett Grabbe) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down
by controlled demolition

An expert on demolition (Bent Lund) said that the trade centers were
brought down with explosives (in Danish)
A Dutch demolition expert (Danny Jowenko) stated that WTC 7 was imploded

A safety engineer and accident analyst for the Finnish National Safety
Technology Authority (Dr. Heikki Kurttila) stated regarding WTC 7 that
"The great speed of the collapse and the low value of the resistance
factor strongly suggest controlled demolition."

A 13-year professor of metallurgical engineering at a U.S. university,
with a PhD in materials engineering, a former Congressional Office of
Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member (Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn), is
calling for a new investigation of 9/11

A Danish professor of chemistry (Dr. Niels Harrit) said, in a mainstream
Danish newspaper, "WTC7 collapsed exactly like a house of cards. If the
fires or damage in one corner had played a decisive role, the building
would have fallen in that direction. You don't have to be a woodcutter
to grasp this" (translated)

A former guidance systems engineer for Polaris and Trident missiles and
professor emeritus, mathematics and computer science at a university
concluded (Dr. Bruce R. Henry) that the Twin Towers "were brought down
by planted explosives."

A mechanical engineer with 20 years experience as a Fire Protection
Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans
Affairs, who is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S.
Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area
Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities, a board member of the
Northern California - Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection
Engineers, currently serving as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of
San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States (Edward
S. Munyak) believes that the World Trade Center was destroyed by
controlled demolition.

The former Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch, U.S.
Department of Energy, and former Director of the Office of Engineering
at the Public Service Commission in Washington, D.C., who is a
mechanical engineer (Enver Masud) , does not believe the official story,
and believes that there is a prima facie case for controlled demolition
of the World Trade Center.
A professor of mathematics (Gary Welz) said "The official explanation
that I've heard doesn't make sense because it doesn't explain why I
heard and felt an explosion before the South Tower fell and why the
concrete was pulverized"

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS

A prominent engineer with 55 years experience, in charge of the design
of hundreds of major building projects including high rise offices,
former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former
member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council
(Marx Ayres) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by
controlled demolition (see also this)

Two professors of structural engineering at a prestigious Swiss
university (Dr. Joerg Schneider and Dr. Hugo Bachmann) said that, on
9/11, World Trade Center 7 was brought down by controlled demolition
(translation here)
Charles Pegelow, structural engineer, of Houston, Texas (and see this)

Dennis Kollar, structural engineer, of West Bend, Wisconsin

Doyle Winterton, structural engineer (retired)

Haluk Akol, Structural Engineer and architect (ret.)

Michael T. Donly, P.E., structural engineer

William Rice, P.E., structural engineer, former professor of Vermont
Technical College

An architect, member of the American Institute of Architects, who has
been a practicing architect for 20 years and has been responsible for
the production of construction documents for numerous steel-framed and
fire-protected buildings for uses in many different areas, including
education, civic, rapid transit and industrial use (Richard Gage)
disputes the claim that fire and airplane damage brought down the World
Trade Centers and believes there is strong evidence of controlled
demolition (many other architects who question 9/11 are listed here)

LEGAL SCHOLARS

Former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S.
Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan;
former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought
media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services (John Loftus)
questions the government's version of 9/11.

Former Inspector General, U.S. Department of Transportation; former
Professor of Aviation, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering and Aviation and
Professor of Public Policy, Ohio State University (Mary Schiavo)
questions the government's version of 9/11.

Professor of International Law at the University of Illinois, Champaign;
a leading practitioner and advocate of international law; responsible
for drafting the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, the
American implementing legislation for the 1972 Biological Weapons
Convention; served on the Board of Directors of Amnesty International
(1988-1992), and represented Bosnia- Herzegovina at the World Court,
with a Doctor of Law Magna Cum Laude as well as a Ph.D. in Political
Science, both from Harvard University (Dr. Francis Boyle) questions the
government's version of 9/11.

Former prosecutor in the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the
U.S. Justice Department and a key member of Attorney General Bobby
Kennedy?s anti-corruption task force; former assistant U.S. Attorney for
the Northern District of Illinois (J. Terrence "Terry" Brunner)
questions the government's version of 9/11.

Professor Emeritus, International Law, Professor of Politics and
International Affairs, Princeton University; in 2001 served on the
three-person UN Commission on Human Rights for the Palestine
Territories, and previously, on the Independent International Commission
on Kosovo (Richard Falk) questions the government's version of 9/11.

Bessie Dutton Murray Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and
Director, Center for Human Rights, University of Iowa; Fellow, World
Academy of Art and Science. Honorary Editor, Board of Editors, American
Journal of International Law (Burns H. Weston) questions the
government's version of 9/11.

Former president of the National Lawyers Guild (C. Peter Erlinder), who
signed a petition calling for a real investigation into 9/11. And see
petition.

Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice at Troy University; associate
General Counsel, National Association of Federal Agents; Retired Agent
in Charge, Internal Affairs, U.S. Customs, responsible for the internal
integrity and security for areas encompassing nine states and two
foreign locations; former Federal Sky Marshall; 27-year U.S. Customs
career (Mark Conrad) questions the government's version of 9/11.

Professor of Law, University of Freiburg; former Minister of Justice of
West Germany (Horst Ehmke) questions the government's version of 9/11.

Director of Academic Programs, Institute for Policy and Economic
Development, University of Texas, El Paso, specializing in executive
branch secrecy policy, governmental abuse, and law and bureaucracy;
former U.S. Army Signals Intelligence officer; author of several books
on law and political theory (Dr. William G. Weaver) questions the
government's version of 9/11.

Famed trial attorney (Gerry Spence) questions the government's version
of 9/11.

Former Instructor of Criminal Trial Practice, Boalt Hall School of Law,
University of California at Berkeley 11-year teaching career. Retired
Chief Assistant Public Defender, Contra Costa County, California 31-year
career (William Veale) said:

"When you grow up in the United States, there are some bedrock
principles that require concerted effort to discard. One is the
simplest: that our leaders are good and decent people whose efforts may
occasionally warrant criticism but never because of malice or
venality... But one grows up. ... And with the lawyer's training comes
the reliance on evidence and the facts that persuade... After a lot of
reading, thought, study, and commiseration, I have come to the
conclusion that the attacks of 9/11 were, in their essence, an inside
job perpetrated at the highest levels of the U S government."

MEMBERS OF CONGRESS

Current U.S. Senator (Patrick Leahy) states "The two questions that the
congress will not ask . . . is why did 9/11 happen on George Bush's
watch when he had clear warnings that it was going to happen? Why did
they allow it to happen?"

Current Republican Congressman (Ron Paul) states that "we see the [9/11]
investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and
no real explanation of what went on"

Current Democratic Congressman (Dennis Kucinich) hints that we aren't
being told the truth about 9/11

Former Democratic Senator (Mike Gravel) states that he supports a new
9/11 investigation and that we don't know the truth about 9/11

Former U.S. Republican Congressman and senior member of the House Armed
Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the
Military Research and Development Subcommittee (Curt Weldon) has shown
that the U.S. tracked hijackers before 9/11, is open to hearing
information about explosives in the Twin Towers, and is open to the
possibility that 9/11 was an inside job

FAMILY MEMBERS AND HEROIC FIRST RESPONDERS

A common criticism of those who question 9/11 is that they are being
"disrespectful to the victims and their families".

However, half of the victim's families believe that 9/11 was an inside
job (according to the head of the largest 9/11 family group, Bill Doyle)
(and listen to this interview). Many family and friends of victims not
only support the search for 9/11 truth, but they demand it (please
ignore the partisan tone). See also this interview.

Indeed, it has now become so clear that the 9/11 Commission was a
whitewash that the same 9/11 widows who called for the creation of the
9/11 Commission are now demanding a NEW investigation (see also this video).

And dying heroes, soon-to-be victims themselves, the first responders
who worked tirelessly to save lives on and after 9/11, say that
controlled demolition brought down the Twin Towers and that a real
investigation is necessary.

PSYCHIATRISTS AND PSYCHOLOGISTS

Finally, those who attack people who question the government's version
of 9/11 as "crazy" may wish to review the list of mental health
professionals who have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false:

Psychiatrist Carol S. Wolman, MD

Psychiatrist E. Martin Schotz

Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Duke
University Medical Center, as well as Radiology, at Duke University
Medical Center D. Lawrence Burk, Jr., MD

Board of Governors Distinguished Service Professor of Psychology and
Associate Dean of the Graduate School at Ruters University Barry R.
Komisaruk

Professor of Psychology at University of New Hampshire William Woodward

Professor of Psychology at University of Essex Philip Cozzolino

Professor of Psychology at Goddard College Catherine Lowther

Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California Institute of Integral
Studies Ralph Metzner

Professor of Psychology at Rhodes University Mike Earl-Taylor

Retired Professor of Psychology at Oxford University Graham Harris

Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska and
licensed Psychologist Ronald Feintech

Ph.D. Clinical Neuropsychologist Richard Welser

THOUSANDS OF OTHERS

The roster above is only a sample. There are too many Ph.D. scientists
and engineers, architects, military and intelligence officials,
politicians, legal scholars and other highly-credible people who
question 9/11 -- literally thousands -- to list in one place. Here are a
few additional people to consider:

The former director of the FBI (Louis Freeh) says there was a cover up
by the 9/11 Commission

Former air traffic controller, who knows the flight corridor which the
two planes which hit the Twin Towers flew "like the back of my hand" and
who handled two actual hijackings (Robin Hordon) says that 9/11 could
not have occurred as the government says, and that planes can be tracked
on radar even when their transponders are turned off (also, listen to
this interview)

Perhaps "the premiere collapse expert in the country", who 9/11
Commissioner Timothy Roemer referred to as a "very, very respected
expert on building collapse", the head of the New York Fire Department's
Special Operations Command and the most highly decorated firefighter in
its NYFD history, who had previously "commanded rescue operations at
many difficult and complex disasters, including the Oklahoma City
Bombing, the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing, and many natural disasters
worldwide" thought that the collapse of the South Tower was caused by
bombs, because the collapse of the building was too even to have been
caused by anything else (pages 5-6).

Former Deputy Secretary for Intelligence and Warning under Nixon, Ford,
and Carter (Morton Goulder), former former Deputy Director to the White
House Task Force on Terrorism (Edward L. Peck), and former US Department
of State Foreign Service Officer (J. Michael Springmann), as well as a
who's who of liberals and independents) jointly call for a new
investigation into 9/11

Former FBI agent (Robert Wright) says "The FBI, rather than trying to
prevent a terrorist attack, was merely gathering intelligence so they
would know who to arrest when a terrorist attack occurred."

Former FBI translator, who the Department of Justice's Inspector General
and several senators have called extremely credible (free subscription
required) (Sibel Edmonds), said "If they were to do real investigations
we would see several significant high level criminal prosecutions in
this country. And that is something that they are not going to let out.
And, believe me; they will do everything to cover this up". She also is
leaning towards the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job

--

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Kitty
2009-05-07 11:41:50 EST

"Henry" <9-11@insidejob.gov> wrote in message
> [...]
> of State Foreign Service Officer (J. Michael Springmann), as well as a
> who's who of liberals and independents) jointly call for a new
> investigation into 9/11
>
> Former FBI agent (Robert Wright) says "The FBI, rather than trying to
> prevent a terrorist attack, was merely gathering intelligence so they
> would know who to arrest when a terrorist attack occurred."
>
> Former FBI translator, who the Department of Justice's Inspector General
> and several senators have called extremely credible (free subscription
> required) (Sibel Edmonds), said "If they were to do real investigations
> we would see several significant high level criminal prosecutions in
> this country. And that is something that they are not going to let out.
> And, believe me; they will do everything to cover this up". She also is
> leaning towards the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job

Blind faith? That would be all the conspiracy nuts who see truth in the
minority view and anything against science. Blind faith in anything that is
OPPOSIT common knowledge. That's blind faith.

Kitty

J Morgan
2009-05-07 11:48:44 EST
Kitty wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Former FBI translator, who the Department of Justice's Inspector General
>> and several senators have called extremely credible (free subscription
>> required) (Sibel Edmonds), said "If they were to do real investigations
>> we would see several significant high level criminal prosecutions in
>> this country. And that is something that they are not going to let out.
>> And, believe me; they will do everything to cover this up". She also is
>> leaning towards the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job
>>

>> --
>>
>> http://911research.wtc7.net
>> http://www.journalof911studies.com/
>> http://www.ae911truth.org
>
> Blind faith? That would be all the conspiracy nuts who see truth in the
> minority view and anything against science. Blind faith in anything that is
> OPPOSIT common knowledge. That's blind faith.

The official story is a conspiracy theory and those who bought it are nuts.

> Kitty

Freedom Fighter
2009-05-07 14:34:03 EST
"Kitty" <cowgirla@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> "J Morgan" <JohnMorg@email.non> wrote in message
>> Wednesday, May 6 2009
>> Media Breakthrough!
>> 9-11 Press for Truth to Be Shown on Mainstream Television
>>
>> May 6, 2009
>> by Michael Wolsey
>> www.Visibility911.com
>>
>> 9/11 Press for Truth DVDI am very happy to announce that for the first
>> time in our movement's history, 9/11 Press for Truth will be shown on a
>> mainstream media television station. KBDI Channel 12 in Denver Colorado
>> has just confirmed that they will be showing this groundbreaking film
>> during their upcoming pledge drive on June 3, 2009.
>>
>> As has been the case in the recent past, Colorado 9-11 Visibility will
>> be there manning the phone banks and expect to get some prime time
>> during this showing to make our plea for a new investigation into the
>> crimes of September 11th, 2001.
>>
>> As many of you may know, this is not the first time that Colorado 9-11
>> Visibility has made an appearance on KBDI. Our most recent appearance
>> was in March of this year during the showing of America, Freedom to
>> Fascism. Our time at KBDI actually goes back a couple of years when one
>> of our members, Michael Anderson approached the station about our group
>> volunteering to man the phones during their pledge drive. As a perk for
>> the volunteering organization, KBDI gives the opportunity to promote the
>> group on-air during their time on the phone banks and promote we did! We
>> do not know the whole story on what kind of effect we had, but during
>> this initial appearance on KBDI, we handed out DVD's and other 9-11
>> related literature to the staff at the station. To me, they were
>> friendly enough, but I felt their reception of us was lukewarm at best.
>> What a nice surprise to us when we were invited back again and again for
>> all subsequent pledge drives since and given and increasingly warmer
>> reception. And now this! We are ecstatic over this as it is the result
>> of years of determined work by our group of very dedicated activists
>> here in Colorado.
>>
>> You can see our previous appearances on KBDI here.
>> http://visibility911.com/blog/?cat=435
>>
>> Congratulations to the makers of the film, and to the members of
>> Colorado 9-11 Visibility, and BRAVO to KBDI Channel 12 in Denver for
>> having the guts to do what no other television station in this country
>> has done.

> good maybe they can round you all up and put you in appropriate mental
> institutions so that you wont harm yourselves.......

Ad-hominem attack is the refuge of unintelligent and immature people
incapable of disproving a valid assertion with facts or logic, so in
frustration they resort to childish name-calling.

Freedom Fighter
2009-05-07 14:41:15 EST

> [...]
>>
>> Former FBI translator, who the Department of Justice's Inspector General
>> and several senators have called extremely credible (free subscription
>> required) (Sibel Edmonds), said "If they were to do real investigations
>> we would see several significant high level criminal prosecutions in
>> this country. And that is something that they are not going to let out.
>> And, believe me; they will do everything to cover this up". She also is
>> leaning towards the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job
>> --
>> http://911research.wtc7.net
>> http://www.journalof911studies.com/
>> http://www.ae911truth.org

> Blind faith? That would be all the conspiracy nuts who see truth in the
> minority view and anything against science. Blind faith in anything that
> is OPPOSIT common knowledge. That's blind faith.

Well, Kitty, apparently you didn't bother to read the above expert opinions,
or you choose to ignore them. On the chance that you are not simply a
coverup shill paid to post here to discredit those that dare to speak out on
the 9/11 INSIDE JOB, and as you say you believe in science, here below are
some scientific facts for you. Are you going to be able to show any errors
in this, or are you only capable of calling people crazy because you
disagree with them?

SIMPLE PHYSICS EXPOSES THE BIG 9/11 LIE -
GOVERNMENT BUILDING COLLAPSE
EXPLANATION FAILS REALITY CHECK

On September 11, 2001, the world watched in horror as the World Trade Center
(WTC) Twin Towers collapsed, killing thousands of innocent people. Videos of
the collapses were replayed ad nauseam on TV for days. About 5 hours after
the towers fell, WTC building 7 also collapsed suddenly, completely, and
straight down at near free-fall speed. This steel-framed building was not
touched by the planes that struck the towers, and had sustained relatively
minor debris damage and small fires. Nearby buildings far more heavily
damaged remained standing.

In June 2005, in an apparent response to an article by Morgan Reynolds,
former CIA Director and current Secretary of Defense Robert Gates stated,
"The American people know what they saw with their own eyes on September 11,
2001. To suggest any kind of government conspiracy in the events of that day
goes beyond the pale."

We will prove here, with scientific rigor, that it's the government's tale
that's "beyond the pale"!

Did most of the American people really understand the unprecedented
phenomena they had witnessed? Could a lack of knowledge of physics, and the
emotional shock of this mass-murderous "terrorist attack" have stymied
objective thinking and led to the blind acceptance of authoritarian
assertions?

The government and the media TOLD US what we saw. The government told us
that we had witnessed a "gravitational" collapse; what is now referred to as
a "pancake collapse". According to the government claims, the plane crashes
and subsequent kerosene (like lamp oil - jet fuel is NOT exotic) fires
heated the UL-certified structural steel to the point where it was
significantly weakened, which is very difficult to believe, never mind
repeat in an experiment. Even with massive fires that incinerate everything
else, the steel frames of such buildings generally remain standing.
According to the "pancake theory", this purported (all physical evidence was
quickly and illegally destroyed) weakening supposedly caused part of the
tower to collapse downward onto the rest of the tower, which, we've been
repeatedly told, somehow resulted in a chain reaction of the lower floors
sequentially, one at a time, yielding to the weight falling from above.

There are some problems with that theory - it does not fit the observed
facts:

* It cannot account for the total failure of the immense vertical steel core
columns - as if they were there one moment and gone the next.

* The collapse times were near free-fall, far too rapid to be due to gravity
alone. This article focuses on the latter of these two discrepancies.

Those that concocted the "pancake theory" made a fatal error - they didn't
check their story against the inviolate laws of physics! This is easy to do,
even without any physical evidence to examine. We can test that incredible
pancake tale using basic high-school physics. Let's do that - use a simple,
unassailable, incontrovertible conservation-of-energy analysis to perform a
reality check that establishes once and for all that the government, and
such government story backers as PBS, Popular Mechanics, and Scientific
American have falsified the true nature of the 9/11 disaster.

How Gravity Acts:

Sir Isaac Newton noticed that apples fell from trees. Others had also
noticed this, but none had ever devised a theory of gravity from the
observation. Over the years, mankind has learned that the force of gravity
at and near Earth's surface produces an acceleration of known constant
magnitude. That doesn't mean we know HOW it works, or WHY, but we have
become able to predict its effects with a high degree of precision and
certainty - gravity has always had the same, predictable, effect.

Galileo Galilei used the leaning tower of Pisa to demonstrate that a large
ball and a small one (of lesser mass) fell (accelerated downward) at the
same rate. Prior to Galileo, people had just assumed that heavier objects
fall faster, much the way they had assumed the Earth was flat.

So while an object of greater mass will exert more force (its weight) upon
anything supporting it against gravity's pull, it does not experience any
greater acceleration when gravity's pull is not opposed - when it is
falling. Earth's gravity at and near the surface of the planet can only
accelerate objects downward at one known, constant rate: 32 feet per second
for each second of free fall. As Galileo demonstrated centuries ago, heavier
objects are not accelerated any quicker than are lighter objects.

So Earth's gravity produces a downward acceleration of 32 feet per second
per second. This means that an object, after falling one second, will be
falling at a speed of 32 ft/sec. After the 2nd second, it will be falling at
64 ft/sec. After the 3rd second, it will be falling at 96 ft/sec., and so
on.

Further, since gravity's acceleration is constant, and an object is falling
at 32 ft/sec after one second has elapsed, we know that it has averaged 16
ft/sec for the entire distance. Thus after one second, the object has fallen
16 feet.

Scientists have derived simple free-fall equations that can be used to
harness this knowledge mathematically. These equations can be found in any
high-school physics book:

* Falling velocity = acceleration of gravity x time. (V = G x T)

And

* Distance fallen = 1/2 x acceleration of gravity x time squared. (D = 1/2
x G x T x T)

So if we want to know how far an object has free-fallen after 3 seconds:

Distance = 1/2 x 32 x 9 = 144 feet

So after 3 seconds in Earth's gravity, an object will have fallen 144 feet
and will be falling at 96 ft/sec.

Checking Our Work:

We've just solved a simple physics problem. Now let's check our work, using
conservation of energy.

We know that energy can neither be created nor destroyed - it merely changes
form. If we take the potential (in this case chemical, molecular) energy in
a barrel of oil and burn it, it changes to heat energy. When we burn
gasoline in our car's engine, we get kinetic (motional) energy, plus some
heat, as an engine is not 100% efficient. When we use our car's brakes to
bleed off some of that kinetic energy (slow down), that energy is converted
into heat (the brakes get hot). Explosives convert potential energy
[molecular or atomic] to kinetic energy (explosive force) quickly enough to
shatter or even pulverize concrete.

In the case of the free-falling object, the two kinds of energy we are
concerned with are kinetic energy and potential energy. Examples of
potential (gravitational) energy are the energy available from water stored
up high in a water tower, or a boulder perched atop a hill. If whatever is
holding it up there is removed, it will fall under the influence of
gravity's pull. As it accelerates downward, the potential energy is
converted to the kinetic energy of the object's motion.

So, as an object falls, it changes its potential energy into kinetic energy.

The equation for potential energy is:

* Potential Energy = Mass (or weight) x Gravity x Height. (PE = M x G x H)

The equation for kinetic energy is:

* Kinetic Energy = 1/2 x Mass x Velocity squared. (KE = 1/2 x M x V x V)

So let's just say, for the sake of simplicity, that our falling object has a
mass of 1. (Remember, the object's mass will affect its energy, and its
momentum, but not its rate of free-fall.)

The potential energy given up by falling 3 seconds (144 ft) is: 1 x 32 x 144
= 4608

The kinetic energy gained after falling 3 secs is 1/2 x 1 x 96 squared = 1/2
x 9216 = 4608

So, the available potential energy was converted into kinetic energy. Seeing
that energy was, in fact, conserved is how we know that the answer in the
simple case above was correct. We've checked our work, using an independent
analysis, based upon the sound physical principle of conservation of energy.
Now, and only now, we can be certain that our answer was correct.

One Little Complication - the effect of air resistance:

The free-fall equations above reflect a perfect, frictionless world. They
perfectly predict the behavior of falling bodies in a vacuum. In fact, you
may have seen a science class demonstration in which the air is pumped out
of a tube and then a feather will fall, in that vacuum, just as fast as will
a solid metal ball.

That's how parachutes work: much of the falling object's potential energy
gets expended doing the work of pushing a lot of air out of the way in order
for the object to fall. As a result, not all of the gravitational potential
energy can go towards accelerating the object downward at gravity's rate of
32 ft/sec/sec.

In other words, only when there is zero frictional resistance can any
falling object's potential energy be completely converted into kinetic
energy. Anything that resists a falling object's downward velocity reduces
its acceleration from the maximum gravitational acceleration of 32 feet per
second per second, as some of gravity's potential energy is consumed in
overcoming frictional resistance.

This explains the phenomena of "terminal velocity". The free-fall equations
predict that a falling object's velocity will continue to increase without
limit. But in air, once a falling object reaches a certain speed, its
propensity to fall will be matched by the air's resistance to the fall. At
that point the object will continue to fall, but its speed will no longer
increase over time. Another way of looking at it is this: gravity's
incessant force produces a downward acceleration, but friction with the air
creates an upward force and thus an upward acceleration. When falling at
terminal velocity, the acceleration downward equals the acceleration upward,
they cancel each other out, and a constant downward velocity is maintained.
Thus the parachute, with its high air friction resistance, allows the person
attached to it to float to earth unharmed.

A Quick Recap:

Earth's gravity causes objects to fall, and they fall according to precise
physical equations. The equations assume no air or other resistance. Any
resistance at all will cause the object to fall less rapidly than it would
without that resistance. If a falling object is affected by air resistance
it falls slower than it would if free-falling, and it will take longer to
fall a given distance.

Free-fall From WTC Building Heights:

The towers were 1350 and 1360 feet tall; average = 1355 feet. Let's start by
using our free-fall equation to see how long it should take an object to
free-fall from the towers' height.

Distance = 1/2 x Gravity x Time squared. (D = 1/2 x G x T x T)

With a little basic algebra, we solve the equation for the fall time, T:

2 x Distance = Gravity x Time(squared) (2 x D = G x T x T)

Time squared = (2 x Distance) / Gravity (T x T = 2 x D / G)

Time squared = 2 x 1355 / 32 = 84.7 (T = square root of (2 x D / G))

Time = 9.2

So our equation tells us that it takes 9.2 seconds to free-fall to the
ground from the height of the WTC towers.

Using our simpler equation, V = G x T, we can see that at 9.2 seconds, the
free-falling object's velocity must be about 295 ft/sec, which is just over
200 mph.

But that can only occur IN A VACUUM.

Since the WTC was in Earth's atmosphere at sea level, you might be able to
imagine how much air resistance that represents. Think about putting your
arm out the window of a car moving even half that fast! Most free-falling
objects reach their terminal velocity long before they reach 200 mph. For
example, the terminal velocity of a free-falling human body is around 120
mph. The terminal velocity of a free-falling cat is around 60 mph.

Therefore, it is clear that air resistance alone will make it take longer
than 9.2 seconds for anything falling from the towers' height to reach the
ground.

Observations from 9/11:

On page 305 of the 9/11 Commission Report, we are told, in the government's
"complete and final report" on 9/11, that the South Tower collapsed in 10
seconds. Here is the exact quote:

"At 9:58:59, the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds". That's the
government's official number. With all the videos that show it, they could
not lie about this.

But as we've determined above, the FREE-FALL TIME IN A VACUUM is 9.2
seconds, and 10 seconds is an exceptionally short fall time through the air.

This "collapse" was not without far more physical resistance than from the
air alone. It proceeded through all the lower stories of the tower. Those
undamaged floors below the plane impact zone offered resistance thousands of
times greater than that of air. Those lower stories, and the central steel
core columns, had successfully supported the mass of the tower for 30 years
despite hurricane-force winds and tremors. Air cannot do that.

Can anyone possibly imagine undamaged lower floors getting out of the way of
the upper floors as gracefully and relatively frictionlessly as air would?
Can anyone possibly imagine the lower stories slowing the fall of the upper
floors less than would, say, a parachute?

It is beyond the scope of the simple but uncontested physics here to tell
you how long such a collapse should have taken. Would it have taken a
minute? Ten minutes? Hard to say, but certainly it would take far more than
10 seconds!

What is certain, beyond any shadow of a doubt, is that the towers could not
have collapsed gravitationally, through their intact lower stories, as
rapidly as was observed on 9/11. Not even close. This is shown above to be
physically impossible!

Not only was tremendous energy expended in causing the observed massive
high-speed sideways debris ejections, but virtually all the concrete and
glass of the tower was pulverized - actually dissociated is a better word.
Never mind what happened to all the supporting steel core columns! The
energy requirements to do anything like that, alone, rival the total amount
of potential energy that the entire tower had to give. Gravity alone is
sufficient to cause some things to fall that far, even through air, in close
to the observed 10 second collapse time. But that is without the huge
expenditure of energy necessary to pulverize all of that concrete and glass,
eject debris, plus cause the steel core columns to effectively disappear.
The gravitational potential energy present was certainly not enough to have
done all these things at once.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; it only changes form. So WHERE
DID ALL THAT ADDITIONAL DESTRUCTIVE ENERGY COME FROM?

Conclusions:

In order for the towers to have collapsed "gravitationally" in the observed
duration, as we've been told over and over again, one or more of the
following zany-sounding conditions must have been met:

* The undamaged structure below the impact zone offered zero resistance to
the collapse.

* The glass and concrete spontaneously disintegrated without any expenditure
of energy.

* The massive vertical steel core columns simply vanished, as if by magic.

* On 9/11 alone, in that location alone, gravity was much stronger than
gravity.

* On 9/11 alone, in that location alone, energy was not conserved.

None of these laws-of-physics-violating, and thus impossible, conditions can
be accounted for by the official government theory of 9/11, nor by any of
the subsequent analyses and arguments designed to prop up this official myth
of 9/11.

The Bottom Line:

The government explanations for the WTC collapses fail the most basic
conservation-of-energy reality check. Therefore the government theory is
FALSE; it does not fit the observed facts, and the notion of a "pancake
collapse" cannot account for what happened. The "pancake collapse"
explanation is impossible, and thus absurd. It is A LIE.

It is utterly impossible for a gravitational collapse to proceed so
destructively through a path of such great resistance in anywhere near
free-fall time. This fact debunks the preposterous contention that the WTC
collapses can be blamed solely upon damage resulting from the plane impacts.
The unnaturally short durations of the top-down collapses reveal that the
towers did not disintegrate because they were coming down, but rather they
came down because something else was causing them to disintegrate.

So, to the extent that people accept the ridiculous "pancake collapse"
story, former CIA Director and current Secretary of Defense Gates' other
premise, that people know what they saw, is also false. It is left to you to
decide if his conclusion, which was based upon clearly incorrect
presumptions, is also flawed.

The collapse of WTC building 7, which was NOT hit by any plane, and which
also collapsed within a second of free-fall time later that same day,
similarly fails the conservation-of-energy analysis. The 9/11 Commission
made no attempt to explain it.

Just how and why so many highly-accredited and credentialed people all so
miserably failed to check the "pancake collapse" theory, by giving it this
basic physics reality check, is beyond the scope of this analysis.

---------------------------------
FURTHER IRREFUTABLE PROOF BY PHYSICS OF THE 9/11 INSIDE JOB:

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/12/glaring-proof-of-something-hotter-than.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck's_law_of_black_body_radiation

Henry
2009-05-07 14:51:00 EST
Kitty wrote:
> "Henry" <9-11@insidejob.gov> wrote
>> Kitty wrote:

>> When your bizarre blind faith delusions and fantasies
>> have forced you to label the most intelligent, highly
>> respected, and credible experts, leaders, and scientists
>> as insane, it's time to take a closer look at the person
>> in your mirror....

>> http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2007/11/911-roster.html

>> To Pick the Winning Team, You Have to Know Who The Players Are
>> You have to know who the players are before you can pick the winning
>> team, right?

>> So take a look at what the top military leaders, intelligence
>> professionals, scientists, structural engineers, architects, members of
>> Congress, 9/11 Commissioners, legal scholars, heroic first responders,
>> family members of 9/11 victims and psychiatrists say before you make up
>> your mind about who's on the winning side of the 9/11 debate:

> Blind faith? That would be all the conspiracy nuts who see truth in the
> minority view and anything against science. Blind faith in anything that is
> OPPOSIT common knowledge. That's blind faith.

So, you actually "think" it's common knowledge that steel
framed skyscrapers will drop at virtual free fall speed
and perfect symmetry if they catch fire, and that NORAD is
incapable of intercepting a hijacked jet as it flies into
the most secure airspace on the planet - almost an hour after
it's known that we're under attack? It's common knowledge
that Muslims can suspend the principles of physics?
Your "common" knowledge" strongly suggests that you're
insane. But you almost have to be to believe the Bush regime's
magic fire/cave man cartoon conspiracy theory at this point.

Let us know if you disagree with anything written below, and
if so, why. The writer proves that fires couldn't have caused
WTC7's fall, and he uses a clear, logical combination of evidence,
basic physics, and common sense to do it.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters/f/LeggeLastTry4.pdf

"If you think about the nature of the collapse, supposedly due to
fire weakening the steel, you will agree that it would only be
necessary to follow the early stages of the collapse to determine
its character. If heat is the cause, the steel will weaken gradually
and will start to sag in the region where the fire is most intense.
At that moment the steel will have almost enough strength to hold up
the weight of the building, but not quite. So we have the force of
gravity acting downwards, trying to produce an acceleration of 32
feet per second per second, and the force of the hot steel pushing
upwards, a force a bit less than that of gravity. Let us say we are
looking at it at the moment when the strength has declined to the
point where the steel is capable of pushing upwards with 90% of the
force required to hold the building up against gravity. There would
thus be a net downward force of 10% of gravity. Now acceleration is
proportional to force and we have a net force of 10% of gravity
so we would see an acceleration downwards of 3.2 feet per second
per second.
When you graph the data you find that the fall did not start with a
motion which could be ascribed to a small net force of that order.
The downward acceleration of the roof was very close to free fall
right from the start, 30 feet per second per second, and continued
at that rate until out of sight. There is no hint of a slow start.
This tells us that the steel supports went from adequate strength to
virtually no strength in an instant. For reasons stated above this is
absolutely impossible if the loss of strength is due to the application
of heat."

--

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://www.journalof911studies.com/
http://www.911truth.org

Kitty
2009-05-07 15:52:12 EST

> [...]
>>> and several senators have called extremely credible (free subscription
>>> required) (Sibel Edmonds), said "If they were to do real investigations
>>> we would see several significant high level criminal prosecutions in
>>> this country. And that is something that they are not going to let out.
>>> And, believe me; they will do everything to cover this up". She also is
>>> leaning towards the conclusion that 9/11 was an inside job
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> http://911research.wtc7.net
>>> http://www.journalof911studies.com/
>>> http://www.ae911truth.org
>>
>> Blind faith? That would be all the conspiracy nuts who see truth in the
>> minority view and anything against science. Blind faith in anything that
>> is OPPOSIT common knowledge. That's blind faith.
>>

> The official story is a conspiracy theory and those who bought it are

If you want to call the hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers, who were
eyewitnesses, liars, go ahead. But be prepared to be laughed at.

Kitty