Activism Discussion: Hal Turner DENIED BAIL !!! -- Govt Is Screwing This Guy Good

Hal Turner DENIED BAIL !!! -- Govt Is Screwing This Guy Good

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-06-25 23:44:17 EST

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31549683/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

No bail for blogger accused of threats to judges
Judge deems Turner a danger to the community, sends him to Illinois
updated 1:29 p.m. MT, Thurs., June 25, 2009

NEWARK, N.J. - A judge in New Jersey has denied bail to a blogger charged
with threatening to assault or murder three Chicago-based federal judges
who refused to overturn handgun bans.

Hal Turner, 47, appeared in federal court Thursday. The 47-year-old
Turner was arrested Wednesday at his northern New Jersey home.

The charge carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.

Turner is accused of posting statements on his Web site calling for the
murder of three federal appeals court judges in Chicago who recently
upheld bans on handguns in Chicago and a suburb.

"Let me be the first to say this plainly: these Judges deserve to be
killed." He included their pictures, phone numbers, work address and room
numbers along with a photo of the courthouse in which they work and a map
of its location, the FBI says.

"We take threats to federal judges very seriously. Period," said Patrick
Fitzgerald, the U.S. attorney in Chicago.

(snip)

---------------------------

Another case of judges tossing the constitution out the window. Everybody
is supposed to get bail. Sometimes they don't as in a murder case but
this piddling "crime" has a max sentence of only 10 years.!! IMO,
threatening govt officials shouldn't even be a crime. Only way to keep
the corrupt bastards honest.

Dikfer
2009-06-26 00:52:55 EST
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:44:17 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
<*1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31549683/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
>
>No bail for blogger accused of threats to judges
>Judge deems Turner a danger to the community, sends him to Illinois
>updated 1:29 p.m. MT, Thurs., June 25, 2009
>
>NEWARK, N.J. - A judge in New Jersey has denied bail to a blogger charged
>with threatening to assault or murder three Chicago-based federal judges
>who refused to overturn handgun bans.
>
>Hal Turner, 47, appeared in federal court Thursday. The 47-year-old
>Turner was arrested Wednesday at his northern New Jersey home.
>
>The charge carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.
>
>Turner is accused of posting statements on his Web site calling for the
>murder of three federal appeals court judges in Chicago who recently
>upheld bans on handguns in Chicago and a suburb.
>
>"Let me be the first to say this plainly: these Judges deserve to be
>killed." He included their pictures, phone numbers, work address and room
>numbers along with a photo of the courthouse in which they work and a map
>of its location, the FBI says.
>
>"We take threats to federal judges very seriously. Period," said Patrick
>Fitzgerald, the U.S. attorney in Chicago.
>
>(snip)
>
>---------------------------

Thank Gawd he this looney nutter is locked up, and it looks like he will stay
that way for a while.

Murderous threats won't endear his fat nasty ass to the court system. Hopefully
a jury of much smarter people (obvisouly smarter than his dumb ass - look who
is in jail) will find him guily and put him where he belongs - in a mental
hospital with the rest of the kooks and loons.

>Another case of judges tossing the constitution out the window. Everybody
>is supposed to get bail. Sometimes they don't as in a murder case but
>this piddling "crime" has a max sentence of only 10 years.!! IMO,
>threatening govt officials shouldn't even be a crime. Only way to keep
>the corrupt bastards honest.

BBBWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nutter like you and him don't deserve bail.

Seon Ferguson
2009-06-26 01:06:52 EST

"Dikfer" <wats_a-dikfer@2P_with_stupid.com.pz> wrote in message
> On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:44:17 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
> MURDERERS"
> <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31549683/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
>>
>>No bail for blogger accused of threats to judges
>>Judge deems Turner a danger to the community, sends him to Illinois
>>updated 1:29 p.m. MT, Thurs., June 25, 2009
>>
>>NEWARK, N.J. - A judge in New Jersey has denied bail to a blogger charged
>>with threatening to assault or murder three Chicago-based federal judges
>>who refused to overturn handgun bans.
>>
>>Hal Turner, 47, appeared in federal court Thursday. The 47-year-old
>>Turner was arrested Wednesday at his northern New Jersey home.
>>
>>The charge carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.
>>
>>Turner is accused of posting statements on his Web site calling for the
>>murder of three federal appeals court judges in Chicago who recently
>>upheld bans on handguns in Chicago and a suburb.
>>
>>"Let me be the first to say this plainly: these Judges deserve to be
>>killed." He included their pictures, phone numbers, work address and room
>>numbers along with a photo of the courthouse in which they work and a map
>>of its location, the FBI says.
>>
>>"We take threats to federal judges very seriously. Period," said Patrick
>>Fitzgerald, the U.S. attorney in Chicago.
>>
>>(snip)
>>
>>---------------------------
>

> Thank Gawd he this looney nutter is locked up, and it looks like he will
> stay
> that way for a while.
>
> Murderous threats won't endear his fat nasty ass to the court system.
> Hopefully
> a jury of much smarter people (obvisouly smarter than his dumb ass - look
> who
> is in jail) will find him guily and put him where he belongs - in a mental
> hospital with the rest of the kooks and loons.
>>
>>Another case of judges tossing the constitution out the window. Everybody
>>is supposed to get bail. Sometimes they don't as in a murder case but
>>this piddling "crime" has a max sentence of only 10 years.!! IMO,
>>threatening govt officials shouldn't even be a crime. Only way to keep
>>the corrupt bastards honest.
>
> BBBWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nutter like you and him don't deserve bail.

Only if Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS says we should kill an
individual. That's why hal turner deserves to be behind bars.

Dikfer
2009-06-26 01:32:23 EST
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:06:52 +1000, "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Dikfer" <wats_a-dikfer@2P_with_stupid.com.pz> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:44:17 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>> MURDERERS"
>> <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31549683/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
>>>
>>>No bail for blogger accused of threats to judges
>>>Judge deems Turner a danger to the community, sends him to Illinois
>>>updated 1:29 p.m. MT, Thurs., June 25, 2009
>>>
>>>NEWARK, N.J. - A judge in New Jersey has denied bail to a blogger charged
>>>with threatening to assault or murder three Chicago-based federal judges
>>>who refused to overturn handgun bans.
>>>
>>>Hal Turner, 47, appeared in federal court Thursday. The 47-year-old
>>>Turner was arrested Wednesday at his northern New Jersey home.
>>>
>>>The charge carries a maximum sentence of 10 years.
>>>
>>>Turner is accused of posting statements on his Web site calling for the
>>>murder of three federal appeals court judges in Chicago who recently
>>>upheld bans on handguns in Chicago and a suburb.
>>>
>>>"Let me be the first to say this plainly: these Judges deserve to be
>>>killed." He included their pictures, phone numbers, work address and room
>>>numbers along with a photo of the courthouse in which they work and a map
>>>of its location, the FBI says.
>>>
>>>"We take threats to federal judges very seriously. Period," said Patrick
>>>Fitzgerald, the U.S. attorney in Chicago.
>>>
>>>(snip)
>>>
>>>---------------------------
>>

>> Thank Gawd he this looney nutter is locked up, and it looks like he will
>> stay
>> that way for a while.
>>
>> Murderous threats won't endear his fat nasty ass to the court system.
>> Hopefully
>> a jury of much smarter people (obvisouly smarter than his dumb ass - look
>> who
>> is in jail) will find him guily and put him where he belongs - in a mental
>> hospital with the rest of the kooks and loons.
>>>
>>>Another case of judges tossing the constitution out the window. Everybody
>>>is supposed to get bail. Sometimes they don't as in a murder case but
>>>this piddling "crime" has a max sentence of only 10 years.!! IMO,
>>>threatening govt officials shouldn't even be a crime. Only way to keep
>>>the corrupt bastards honest.
>>
>> BBBWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nutter like you and him don't deserve bail.
>>
>Only if Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS says we should kill an
>individual. That's why hal turner deserves to be behind bars.

SDM should be jailed just for being terminally stupid.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-06-26 01:55:31 EST
Dikfer <wats_a-dikfer@2P_with_stupid.com.pz> wrote in

> Thank Gawd he this looney nutter is locked up, and it looks like he
> will stay that way for a while.
>
> Murderous threats won't endear his fat nasty ass to the court system.
> Hopefully a jury of much smarter people (obvisouly smarter than his
> dumb ass - look who is in jail) will find him guily and put him where
> he belongs - in a mental hospital with the rest of the kooks and
> loons.

HAHAHA. You paid govt shills are so obvious.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-06-26 01:57:51 EST
"Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com> wrote in

> Only if Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS says we should kill an
> individual. That's why hal turner deserves to be behind bars.

Lots of people have called for the death of someone. That's protected
speech and anyway - the issue here is should turner get bail and to that
the answer is clearly yes.

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS
2009-06-26 01:58:49 EST

> On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:06:52 +1000, "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Only if Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS says we should kill an
>>individual. That's why hal turner deserves to be behind bars.
>
> SDM should be jailed just for being terminally stupid.

More childish namecalling. Why are you so afraid of me?

Dikfer
2009-06-26 02:00:15 EST
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:58:49 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
<*1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dikfer <wats_a-dikfer@2P_with_stupid.com.pz> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:06:52 +1000, "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Only if Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS says we should kill an
>>>individual. That's why hal turner deserves to be behind bars.
>>
>> SDM should be jailed just for being terminally stupid.
>>

>More childish namecalling. Why are you so afraid of me?

What? Afraid of Terminal Stupidity? Fuck what a tool.

Seon Ferguson
2009-06-26 02:34:59 EST

"Dikfer" <wats_a-dikfer@2P_with_stupid.com.pz> wrote in message
> On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:06:52 +1000, "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Dikfer" <wats_a-dikfer@2P_with_stupid.com.pz> wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:44:17 -0500, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
>>> MURDERERS"

>>> Thank Gawd he this looney nutter is locked up, and it looks like he will
>>> stay
>>> that way for a while.
>>>
>>> Murderous threats won't endear his fat nasty ass to the court system.
>>> Hopefully
>>> a jury of much smarter people (obvisouly smarter than his dumb ass -
>>> look
>>> who
>>> is in jail) will find him guily and put him where he belongs - in a
>>> mental
>>> hospital with the rest of the kooks and loons.

>>> BBBWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nutter like you and him don't deserve
>>> bail.
>>>
>>Only if Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS says we should kill an
>>individual. That's why hal turner deserves to be behind bars.
>
> SDM should be jailed just for being terminally stupid.

Too bad he is protected by a little thing called the 1st amendment.

BDK
2009-06-26 02:52:23 EST
In article <Xns9C35F3F05DC53riemann1850yahoocom@216.168.3.70>, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...
> Dikfer <wats_a-dikfer@2P_with_stupid.com.pz> wrote in
>
> > On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:06:52 +1000, "Seon Ferguson" <seongf@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >>Only if Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS says we should kill an
> >>individual. That's why hal turner deserves to be behind bars.
> >
> > SDM should be jailed just for being terminally stupid.
> >

> More childish namecalling. Why are you so afraid of me?

Only afraid of dying of laughter, that's the only reason to be leery
about reading your whacked out posts.
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.