Activism Discussion: Defying Obama, N. Korea Fires Barrage Of Missiles Straight Up His Ass.

Defying Obama, N. Korea Fires Barrage Of Missiles Straight Up His Ass.

Barry Soetoro
2009-07-04 22:42:46 EST
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/04/world/asia/04korea.html?hp

SEOUL, South Korea \ufffd North Korea fired a barrage of seven
ballistic missiles into the sea between the Communist state and
Japan on Saturday in a move that flouted a United Nations
Security Council resolution and sent a message of defiance to
the United States on its Independence Day holiday.

After a nuclear test by North Korea on May 25, the Security
Council adopted a resolution that, among other things, barred
the country from testing ballistic missiles. North Korea
sharpened its standoff with Washington on Saturday by following
through on part of its earlier warnings that it would respond to
the resolution and sanctions with more tests of its ballistic
missiles and nuclear weapons.

The North\ufffds neighbors reacted swiftly to condemn the latest
tests, reflecting rising jitters over the North\ufffds brandishing of
its missile and nuclear capabilities in recent months.

\ufffdThe ballistic missile tests\ufffd were \ufffdprovocations that clearly
violated\ufffd the resolution, Moon Tae-young, a spokesman at the
Foreign Ministry of South Korea, said in a statement.

He said the missile launches only strengthened the need for
vigorous enforcement of the United Nations resolution, which
also calls for economic and financial sanctions and a global
embargo on arms trade with the North.

A statement from the South Korean Joint Chiefs of Staff said the
military was \ufffdfully ready to counter any North Korean threats
and provocations based on strong South Korea-U.S. combined
defense posture.\ufffd

In Tokyo, Chief Cabinet Secretary Takeo Kawamura called the
tests \ufffda serious act of provocation against the security of
neighboring countries, including Japan.\ufffd

A South Korean military official, speaking on condition of
anonymity citing government policy, said the missiles launched
Saturday were believed to have flown 250 to 310 miles,
indicating that they might be the North\ufffds Scud-type ballistic
missiles. The South Korean news agency Yonhap quoted military
sources as saying the missiles were either Scud or Rodong, a
scaled-up North Korean version of the Scud.

All seven missiles were fired from a base near Wonsan, a coastal
city east of Pyongyang between 8 a.m. and 5:40 p.m., South Korea
said.

It was the biggest one-day barrage of ballistic missiles the
North has fired since it launched seven missiles during the
United States\ufffd July 4 Independence Day holiday in 2006.

Tim Crowley
2009-07-04 23:07:24 EST
Boooooo!

hint: they went 300 miles. nothing to see here.

Ordovician
2009-07-05 01:07:25 EST
Tim Crowley wrote:
> Boooooo!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DRUG ADDICT!

Erebus
2009-07-05 03:15:00 EST
On 04 Jul 2009, ordovician <grap@to.lite> posted some

> Tim Crowley wrote:
>> Boooooo!
>
> GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DRUG ADDICT!

Crowley is Obama's personal lube assistant. Every time N. Korea fires a
missile, it's Crowley's job to make sure Obama is properly lubed to
receive it. It brings new meaning to "arse lifter."

The Rock
2009-07-05 18:34:01 EST

"Erebus" <erebus@verizon.net> wrote in message
> On 04 Jul 2009, ordovician <grap@to.lite> posted some
>
>> Tim Crowley wrote:
>>> Boooooo!
>>
>> GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DRUG ADDICT!
>
> Crowley is Obama's personal lube assistant. Every time N. Korea fires a
> missile, it's Crowley's job to make sure Obama is properly lubed to
> receive it. It brings new meaning to "arse lifter."

Being disrespectful to the President of USA shows how f*ckup your head is.
But again, we know how anti America you righturds are.

--
Nixon's tapes are an example of the mind set of conservatives.

Gunner Asch
2009-07-05 19:35:13 EST
On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 15:34:01 -0700, "The Rock" <nevermind@nospam.com>
wrote:

>"Erebus" <erebus@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> On 04 Jul 2009, ordovician <grap@to.lite> posted some

>>> GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE DRUG ADDICT!
>>
>> Crowley is Obama's personal lube assistant. Every time N. Korea fires a
>> missile, it's Crowley's job to make sure Obama is properly lubed to
>> receive it. It brings new meaning to "arse lifter."
>>

>Being disrespectful to the President of USA shows how f*ckup your head is.
>But again, we know how anti America you righturds are.

Coming from a "Shrub" detractor...thats funny as hell!!!

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"