Activism Discussion: Liberty - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Leftist - They Are NOT Friends To The Poor, That Take From The Poor

Liberty - Lifestyles Of The Rich And Leftist - They Are NOT Friends To The Poor, That Take From The Poor

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-08-31 16:16:58 EST
http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html

"Schweizer looks at a number of contemporary icons of the American left,
with an eye to detecting hypocrisy. Among his subjects are Noam Chomsky,
Michael Moore, Al Franken, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Ralph Nader, Nancy
Pelosi, George Soros, Barbra Streisand, Gloria Steinem, and Cornel West. He
finds in each case a private life markedly at variance with the public
persona."
Examples in book:

John Kerry (Rich Democrat) bashes the rich for not paying their fair share
in taxes but he and his rich wife pay less that 15% of their own taxes.
John Kerry is not working for the poor. He is working for himself.

Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Democrat Speaker of the House: Spends her time enacting
laws to increase the power of unions, trial lawyers, and the federal
government for her own protection and gain. Her life is ALL CAPITALIST.
Net worth of over $50 million--she does NOT champion the poor but champions
herself...real estate ventures for the Corde Valle Golf Club and a Resort in
Silicon Valley, she lied to environmentalists and others, by promising that
the club would be mainly used as a public course and that it would be
ecologically friendly. But they were stiffed -- Primarily a ultrawealthy
course. A membership at her little club costs $250,000. The criminal
thug, Pelosi then hired some well-connected lobbyists, to terrorize the
Planning Commission.

Pelosi, an Un-American, won the Cesar Chavez Legacy Award, which uses
companies without United Farm Workers contracts to harvest grapes on HER
vineyard. She sells those grapes to nonunion wineries. She is a darling of
the AFL-CIO and receives a huge amount of its money for HER campaigns, she
owns a big chunk of two lavish hotels and a chain of chi-chi restaurants
that are ALL non-union shops.

For the article:

http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html

Teleflora
2009-08-31 17:19:32 EST
Every one of those people on their worst day is still better than a lousy
Republican.

Sorry to break it to you, but it's true.

Cindy

"Escape_the_Cult_Now" <killefilz@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html
>
> "Schweizer looks at a number of contemporary icons of the American left,
> with an eye to detecting hypocrisy. Among his subjects are Noam Chomsky,
> Michael Moore, Al Franken, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Ralph Nader,
> Nancy
> Pelosi, George Soros, Barbra Streisand, Gloria Steinem, and Cornel West.
> He
> finds in each case a private life markedly at variance with the public
> persona."
> Examples in book:
>
> John Kerry (Rich Democrat) bashes the rich for not paying their fair share
> in taxes but he and his rich wife pay less that 15% of their own taxes.
> John Kerry is not working for the poor. He is working for himself.
>
> Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Democrat Speaker of the House: Spends her time enacting
> laws to increase the power of unions, trial lawyers, and the federal
> government for her own protection and gain. Her life is ALL CAPITALIST.
> Net worth of over $50 million--she does NOT champion the poor but
> champions
> herself...real estate ventures for the Corde Valle Golf Club and a Resort
> in
> Silicon Valley, she lied to environmentalists and others, by promising
> that
> the club would be mainly used as a public course and that it would be
> ecologically friendly. But they were stiffed -- Primarily a ultrawealthy
> course. A membership at her little club costs $250,000. The criminal
> thug, Pelosi then hired some well-connected lobbyists, to terrorize the
> Planning Commission.
>
> Pelosi, an Un-American, won the Cesar Chavez Legacy Award, which uses
> companies without United Farm Workers contracts to harvest grapes on HER
> vineyard. She sells those grapes to nonunion wineries. She is a darling
> of
> the AFL-CIO and receives a huge amount of its money for HER campaigns, she
> owns a big chunk of two lavish hotels and a chain of chi-chi restaurants
> that are ALL non-union shops.
>
> For the article:
>
> http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-08-31 21:03:49 EST

"teleflora" <teleflora@hotmail.com> wrote: I don't care if I support people
that use the graphic and violet techniques of this group video. We will
make sure the unable are dead but pretend we care about them.

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/ just as what is, is!

> "Escape_the_Cult_Now" < wrote in message

>> http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html
>>
>> "Schweizer looks at a number of contemporary icons of the American left,
>> with an eye to detecting hypocrisy. Among his subjects are Noam Chomsky,
>> Michael Moore, Al Franken, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Ralph Nader,
>> Nancy
>> Pelosi, George Soros, Barbra Streisand, Gloria Steinem, and Cornel West.
>> He
>> finds in each case a private life markedly at variance with the public
>> persona."
>> Examples in book:
>>
>> John Kerry (Rich Democrat) bashes the rich for not paying their fair
>> share
>> in taxes but he and his rich wife pay less that 15% of their own taxes.
>> John Kerry is not working for the poor. He is working for himself.
>>
>> Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Democrat Speaker of the House: Spends her time
>> enacting
>> laws to increase the power of unions, trial lawyers, and the federal
>> government for her own protection and gain. Her life is ALL CAPITALIST.
>> Net worth of over $50 million--she does NOT champion the poor but
>> champions
>> herself...real estate ventures for the Corde Valle Golf Club and a Resort
>> in
>> Silicon Valley, she lied to environmentalists and others, by promising
>> that
>> the club would be mainly used as a public course and that it would be
>> ecologically friendly. But they were stiffed -- Primarily a ultrawealthy
>> course. A membership at her little club costs $250,000. The criminal
>> thug, Pelosi then hired some well-connected lobbyists, to terrorize the
>> Planning Commission.
>>
>> Pelosi, an Un-American, won the Cesar Chavez Legacy Award, which uses
>> companies without United Farm Workers contracts to harvest grapes on HER
>> vineyard. She sells those grapes to nonunion wineries. She is a darling
>> of
>> the AFL-CIO and receives a huge amount of its money for HER campaigns,
>> she
>> owns a big chunk of two lavish hotels and a chain of chi-chi restaurants
>> that are ALL non-union shops.
>>
>> For the article:
>>
>> http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-08-31 21:06:58 EST

"teleflora" <teleflora@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Every one of those people on their worst day is still better than a lousy
> Republican.
>
> Sorry to break it to you, but it's true.
>
> Cindy
>
> "Escape_the_Cult_Now" <killefilz@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html
>>
>> "Schweizer looks at a number of contemporary icons of the American left,
>> with an eye to detecting hypocrisy. Among his subjects are Noam Chomsky,
>> Michael Moore, Al Franken, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Ralph Nader,
>> Nancy
>> Pelosi, George Soros, Barbra Streisand, Gloria Steinem, and Cornel West.
>> He
>> finds in each case a private life markedly at variance with the public
>> persona."
>> Examples in book:
>>
>> John Kerry (Rich Democrat) bashes the rich for not paying their fair
>> share
>> in taxes but he and his rich wife pay less that 15% of their own taxes.
>> John Kerry is not working for the poor. He is working for himself.
>>
>> Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Democrat Speaker of the House: Spends her time
>> enacting
>> laws to increase the power of unions, trial lawyers, and the federal
>> government for her own protection and gain. Her life is ALL CAPITALIST.
>> Net worth of over $50 million--she does NOT champion the poor but
>> champions
>> herself...real estate ventures for the Corde Valle Golf Club and a Resort
>> in
>> Silicon Valley, she lied to environmentalists and others, by promising
>> that
>> the club would be mainly used as a public course and that it would be
>> ecologically friendly. But they were stiffed -- Primarily a ultrawealthy
>> course. A membership at her little club costs $250,000. The criminal
>> thug, Pelosi then hired some well-connected lobbyists, to terrorize the
>> Planning Commission.
>>
>> Pelosi, an Un-American, won the Cesar Chavez Legacy Award, which uses
>> companies without United Farm Workers contracts to harvest grapes on HER
>> vineyard. She sells those grapes to nonunion wineries. She is a darling
>> of
>> the AFL-CIO and receives a huge amount of its money for HER campaigns,
>> she
>> owns a big chunk of two lavish hotels and a chain of chi-chi restaurants
>> that are ALL non-union shops.
>>
>> For the article:
>>
>> http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html

K.anders
2009-08-31 22:07:58 EST
teleflora wrote:
> Every one of those people on their worst day is still better than a lousy
> Republican.
>
> Sorry to break it to you, but it's true.
>
> Cindy

Yo, Cindy ... Hear! Hear!

K.anders
2009-08-31 22:10:34 EST
Escape_the_Cult_Now wrote:
> "teleflora" <teleflora@hotmail.com> wrote: I don't care if I support people
> that use the graphic and violet techniques

What are "violet techniques"? Are they administered by the "Purple
People Eater"?

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-09-01 03:10:20 EST

"k.anders" <k.anders@gmx.com> wrote: I don't care if I support people
>> that use the graphic and violent techniques

http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html

"Schweizer looks at a number of contemporary icons of the American left,
with an eye to detecting hypocrisy. Among his subjects are Noam Chomsky,
Michael Moore, Al Franken, Ted Kennedy, Hillary Clinton, Ralph Nader, Nancy
Pelosi, George Soros, Barbra Streisand, Gloria Steinem, and Cornel West. He
finds in each case a private life markedly at variance with the public
persona."
Examples in book:

John Kerry (Rich Democrat) bashes the rich for not paying their fair share
in taxes but he and his rich wife pay less that 15% of their own taxes.
John Kerry is not working for the poor. He is working for himself.

Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Democrat Speaker of the House: Spends her time enacting
laws to increase the power of unions, trial lawyers, and the federal
government for her own protection and gain. Her life is ALL CAPITALIST.
Net worth of over $50 million--she does NOT champion the poor but champions
herself...real estate ventures for the Corde Valle Golf Club and a Resort in
Silicon Valley, she lied to environmentalists and others, by promising that
the club would be mainly used as a public course and that it would be
ecologically friendly. But they were stiffed -- Primarily a ultrawealthy
course. A membership at her little club costs $250,000. The criminal
thug, Pelosi then hired some well-connected lobbyists, to terrorize the
Planning Commission.

Pelosi, an Un-American, won the Cesar Chavez Legacy Award, which uses
companies without United Farm Workers contracts to harvest grapes on HER
vineyard. She sells those grapes to nonunion wineries. She is a darling of
the AFL-CIO and receives a huge amount of its money for HER campaigns, she
owns a big chunk of two lavish hotels and a chain of chi-chi restaurants
that are ALL non-union shops.

For the article:

http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2006_04/jason-lifestyles.html

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-09-01 03:12:24 EST

"k.anders" <k.anders@gmx.com> wrote in message
> teleflora wrote:>> Every one of those people on their worst day is a lousy
>> Democrat >>

K.anders