Activism Discussion: Fort Hood Shootings - I Guess Anita Dunn, Al Grayson, Valerie Jarrett And Other Obama Thugs Decided Lou Dobbs Wasn't Enough - They Are On TV Often Declaring Their Wars And Enemies.

Fort Hood Shootings - I Guess Anita Dunn, Al Grayson, Valerie Jarrett And Other Obama Thugs Decided Lou Dobbs Wasn't Enough - They Are On TV Often Declaring Their Wars And Enemies.

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-11-05 17:09:12 EST
Fort Hood Shootings - I Guess Anita Dunn, Al Grayson, Valerie Jarrett and
other Obama Thugs decided Lou Dobbs wasn't enough - They are on TV often
declaring their wars and enemies.

Both Anita Dunn, Al Grayson, Valerie Jarrett and other Obama thugs have
declared war and have enemy lists of those they wish dead by inciting this
on TV. ALL Republicans, Conservatives, News Reporters they hate (they
started with Lou Dobb). People willing to fight for their country are
usually republicans. People willing to tear down the country are lefty
wimpy liars. If a soldier was involved he or she was only acting under
orders from Dunn Grayson, Jarrett and Pelosi, and Obama. None of which has
made an effort to our young soldiers begging for help in Afghanistan and who
CONTINUALLY appear on TV declaring to their base who THEIR ENEMIES ARE and
they DECLARED WAR on them.

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-11-05 21:29:49 EST

"Escape_the_Cult_Now" <killefilz@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Fort Hood Shootings - I Guess Anita Dunn, Al Grayson, Valerie Jarrett and
> other Obama Thugs decided Lou Dobbs wasn't enough - They are on TV often
> declaring their wars and enemies.
>
> Both Anita Dunn, Al Grayson, Valerie Jarrett and other Obama thugs have
> declared war and have enemy lists of those they wish dead by inciting this
> on TV. ALL Republicans, Conservatives, News Reporters they hate (they
> started with Lou Dobb). People willing to fight for their country are
> usually republicans. People willing to tear down the country are lefty
> wimpy liars. If a soldier was involved he or she was only acting under
> orders from Dunn Grayson, Jarrett and Pelosi, and Obama. None of which
> has made an effort to our young soldiers begging for help in Afghanistan
> and who CONTINUALLY appear on TV declaring to their base who THEIR ENEMIES
> ARE and they DECLARED WAR on them.
He was a life-long Muslim.

Freedom Man
2009-11-07 14:34:01 EST
CONSERVATIVES VS. LIBERALS: THE NATURE OF THE BEAST

It all began a hundred thousand years ago on a ledge in front of a
cave. A female homo sapiens walked by, attracting the attention of
a male. The male stepped forward and smacked her over the head with
his club. WHACK! He then dragged the unconscious female into his
cave for sex.

One day there were two males standing in front of a cave when a
female walked by. The first raised his arm to club the female, but
the second male communicated to him that clubbing females over the
head to have sex was not nice. WHACK! WHACK! The first male stepped
over the unconscious second male and proceeded to rape the female.
On that day the first liberal paid the price for expressing a new
idea.

Things didn't change much for thousands of years until the advent
of projectile weapons. This was first symbolized by the David and
Goliath story in the Bible, where the big strong brute was laid
flat by the small but smarter boy. Once brute strength was no
longer the controlling factor in social interaction, liberal ideas
slowly gained a foothold in human culture, and civilization began.

Throughout human history, the price for advocating tolerance and
progressive change has been paid in threats, beatings,
excommunication, incarceration, torture, murder, assassination, and
execution. Countless liberals have paid the ultimate price for
their humanity. Though Jesus Christ is the most famous, names in
recent history that come to mind are Gandhi, Martin Luther King
Jr., John Lennon, and Robert Kennedy.

Today there are many conservatives - individuals, groups, and
nations - who use threats and violence to silence the voices of
reason, tolerance, and progress. Here in America it is seen in
racists and homophobes beating blacks and gays, sometimes to death,
not for money or out of anger generated by interactive cause, but
because of religious or racial intolerance and secular bigotry.

Alan Berg on talk radio was a strong voice against a conservative
organization called the Aryan Nation. For thus exercising his
freedom of speech, he was shot dead while walking his dog in front
of his house.

David Rice is a man on death row in Washington State who has no
remorse whatsoever for entering the home of a family of four and
carving out their living hearts only because he heard they were
"liberals." He got their names from a Democratic Party membership
list.

Right-wingers Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 men,
women, and children as an act of protest. What liberals have ever
committed such an abominable atrocity?

The most abominable atrocity in several decades is the 9/11
terrorist attacks in which thousands of innocent civilians were
murdered. The alleged perpetrators, Osama Bin Laden and the al
Qaeda-Taliban terrorists, epitomize the right-wing religious
fundamentalist mentality.

Some believe that the 9/11 attacks were deliberately allowed to happen,
exacerbated, or even perpetrated by radical right-wing elements within
our own government to further their fascistic agenda. Two buildings
were hit by planes, but THREE collapsed. The evidence that the three
collapsed buildings were brought down with demolition explosives put in
place BEFORE the attacks is very strong.

Arguing that such horrendous crimes are not political in nature or
that they are not done primarily by conservatives is utter
nonsense. Look back:

Who nailed who to a cross?

Who were the Loyalists to the totalitarian monarchy of King George?

Who started our Civil War to defend slavery?

Who fought to keep women as property, and now fights their
sovereignty over their own bodies in the freedom to choose
abortion?

Who fought against child labor statutes?

Who fought against the concept of free public education?

Who fought against the right of women to vote?

Who fought against anti-trust and anti-monopoly legislation?

Who fought against workers organizing?

Who fought against government controls on manufacturers of cars
"unsafe at any speed?"

Who killed several thousand innocent civilians in the 9/11
terrorist attacks?

Who started WW2, murdered 13 million and caused the death of 40
million more?

Who defended Jim Crow for a hundred years?

Who fought against voting rights, civil rights, social security,
health care for the elderly, and minimum wages?

Who fights against environmental protection statutes?

Who opposes equal rights for gays and other free-lifestyle
minorities?

Who cruelly opposes physician-assisted dying for suffering,
terminally ill patients soon to die anyway?

Who is sabotaging the separation of Church and State, and all our
other Constitutional rights, freedoms, and protections?

Who are the moralizing hypocrites forcing their puritanical
inhibitions and prohibitions on ALL Americans via legislation and
draconian, police-state enforcement practices?

Who always puts personal gain and corporate wealth and power above
the common good?

CONSERVATIVES OR LIBERALS?

The historic, undeniable truth is that these evils are THE NATURE
OF THE CONSERVATIVE BEAST!

Conservatives have distorted and demonized the word "liberal,"
whose true political meaning is favoring progressive change,
humanistic values, and opposition to authoritarianism. They
identify it with governmental waste and tolerance of criminality,
when in fact they themselves are guilty of abuses such as corporate
welfare bail-outs and tax evasion, fraud against investors, and
other white-collar crime. Conservatives fear and oppose all change
and progress beyond "what's in it for me?"

At the core of conservatism is the Machiavellian bully - the
despotic practitioner of "might makes right," craving wealth and
power, and willing to use any and all means to get them.
Conservatism is the philosophy of the caveman wearing a business
suit.

AND THE CAVEMENS' CLUBS CAN NOW DESTROY OUR EARTH!

Gunner Asch
2009-11-07 16:45:31 EST
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:34:01 -0500, "Freedom Man" <liberty@once.net>
wrote:

>Alan Berg on talk radio was a strong voice against a conservative
>organization called the Aryan Nation. For thus exercising his
>freedom of speech, he was shot dead while walking his dog in front
>of his house.

The Aryan Nation is hardly a "conservative" group. They are neo-nazi
fascists, more akin to the Far Leftwing of the Democratic party than
any one else.

But hey..your buffoonish and utterly amusing list of half spoken lies is
very well done.

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."

Freedom Man
2009-11-08 11:32:08 EST
"Gunner Asch" <gunner@NOSPAMlightspeed.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:34:01 -0500, "Freedom Man" <liberty@once.net>
> wrote:
>

>>Alan Berg on talk radio was a strong voice against a conservative
>>organization called the Aryan Nation. For thus exercising his
>>freedom of speech, he was shot dead while walking his dog in front
>>of his house.
>
> The Aryan Nation is hardly a "conservative" group. They are neo-nazi
> fascists, more akin to the Far Leftwing of the Democratic party than
> any one else.

The extremes on both ends of the political spectrum have much in common. In
general though among the less extreme, the left has far more respect for
human life. The true fascists are the right-wingers. They have no money for
health care, but endless amounts for unnecessary wars!

> But hey..your buffoonish and utterly amusing list of half spoken lies is
> very well done.

And as here, the fascists on the right will always resort to ad-hominem
attack or violence when their inferior intellects are unable to discredit
the facts they deny.

> Gunner

With an AK-47?

Gunner Asch
2009-11-08 16:12:33 EST
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 11:32:08 -0500, "Freedom Man" <liberty@once.net>
wrote:

>> The Aryan Nation is hardly a "conservative" group. They are neo-nazi
>> fascists, more akin to the Far Leftwing of the Democratic party than
>> any one else.
>
>The extremes on both ends of the political spectrum have much in common. In
>general though among the less extreme, the left has far more respect for
>human life. The true fascists are the right-wingers. They have no money for
>health care, but endless amounts for unnecessary wars!

Odd though...that the Left has spent the money for well over 4.5 million
abortions in the past 30 yrs. A life taking enterprize nearly matched by
their other Leftwing bretheren who have murdered 140 Million people in
the past 50 yrs.

>> But hey..your buffoonish and utterly amusing list of half spoken lies is
>> very well done.
>
>And as here, the fascists on the right will always resort to ad-hominem
>attack or violence when their inferior intellects are unable to discredit
>the facts they deny.

Your transference is noted with amused contempt. Typical of the
murderous Leftwinger to try to foist off their mental issues on to their
opponents.

>> Gunner
>
>With an AK-47?

No.

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves,
but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the
cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if
you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post,
listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02
worth."

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-11-09 03:15:21 EST
[...]

2009-11-09 03:17:01 EST
[...]

2009-11-11 20:08:24 EST
Never-waste-good-crisis...Obama Admin. Mantra - Obama, Clinton, Dunn, Rahm
Emanuel, Pelosi, Grayson's Enemy List = FORT HOOD Terrorist Murders against
Americans

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2009/03/never-waste-good-crisis.html Includes
video of terrorist Rahm Emanual.

Democratic spokesman "thugs" spent the last few weeks creating their enemy
lists, stating them over and over (Anita Dunn and AL Grayson) and waiting
for someone to take their bait.

Old bucket, Nancy Pelosi...took that crisis to push through "killer" and
"Theft" action with the ObamaNONcare scam. There are vicious fines and
orders for the poor to buy or die.

Nasty Pelosi's smile couldn't have been broader while the Americans were
dying and the Muslim Islamic terrorist was killing.

Pelosi covers-up the crimes of Rangel, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd...she always
calls her crimes big WINS and puts those that disagree on her war and
enemies list. An anti-American Muslim terrorist listened. They listened
when the shot at Lou Dobbs and his wife.

Obama, instead of addressing the act-of-war, called-out friends, talked
about giviing the Indian man all whites money...a clear manipulation of a
group of people neither he or Van Jones cared about. It's all for the votes
baby. Both the Indians and blacks have been paid with white money for
decades. Now the hispanics are going to be used for it. Guess what...none
of yah are going to get it. It's going to the black man that has been
playing victim for years, and when they commit crimes, whites are supposed
to look the other way. No more.

To hell with the fake Al Sharpton who believes that blacks can be corrupt in
the whitehouse and everywere else as long as the do it in groups so he can
play "you picking on blacks...poor innocent blacks." Whites have been the
poorest and most abused people in this country. There are NO black SLAVES.
NO White holds a Black slave. The black administration do have White
slaves, and that's their "change" and "Hop" mantra. They are no different
that the original and FEW slave owners. They are worse. Blacks are evil
just as they were. It's prison time for Charlie Rangel, Nancy Pelosi
(white, in case you can see it Sharpton), Chris Dodd (white), Barney Frank,
Ayers, and many more.

Escape_the_Cult_Now
2009-11-11 20:09:15 EST