Activism Discussion: More Holofolky Nonsense

More Holofolky Nonsense
Posts: 34

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Noauth
2010-01-26 17:42:01 EST
Where are the records of the deaths
in the holohoax? Weren't the Germans
methodical recordkeepers?

Patrick Keenan
2010-01-26 19:41:00 EST
"noauth" <anon@remailer.gabrix.ath.cx> wrote in message
news:c989afb7dd7975d58659657d44ba7a0c@remailer.gabrix.ath.cx...
> Where are the records of the deaths
> in the holohoax?

In a number of places.

Haven't you even tried to look?

> Weren't the Germans
> methodical recordkeepers?

Typically, yes, and that's part of how we know what happened.

Please, consider education. All you're doing now is making the other
deniers and "revisionists" look very, very stupid.... not like that's hard
to do.

-pk


RJ11
2010-01-27 03:21:16 EST
In article <c989afb7dd7975d58659657d44ba7a0c@remailer.gabrix.ath.cx>,
noauth <anon@remailer.gabrix.ath.cx> wrote:

(snip "Holocaust revisionism" drivel)

Deal with the facts, nazi kook.

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//bergen-belsen/images/belsen01.jpg
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//bergen-belsen/images/belsen02.jpg
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//ohrdruf/images/ohrdruf-02.jpg
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//nordhausen/images/nordhausen-01.jpg
http://isurvived.org/Pictures_iSurvived-4/dachau-corpses.GIF
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp.py?camps//buchenwald/images/buchenwald01.jpg


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/1673471.stm

Mass graves found at Nazi camp
Researchers have discovered seven mass graves at the Sobibor Nazi
death camp in north-eastern Poland.

The research team, which began its government-sponsored investigation
in the summer, said the graves -- the largest of which is about half
the size of a football pitch -- contain charred remains.

</quote>

RJ.

Mirjam
2010-01-27 06:03:31 EST
On Jan 27, 12:42 am, noauth <a...@remailer.gabrix.ath.cx> wrote:
> Where are the records of the deaths
> in the holohoax? Weren't the Germans
> methodical recordkeepers?

The Germans were so methodical , that i know the exact dates when my
various family members , were transported from one camp to another ,
and the dates when they were murdered .
mirjam
a surviver myself.

Bolt Upright
2010-01-27 15:20:56 EST
On 1/27/2010 6:03 AM, mirjam wrote:
> On Jan 27, 12:42 am, noauth<a...@remailer.gabrix.ath.cx> wrote:
>
>> Where are the records of the deaths
>> in the holohoax? Weren't the Germans
>> methodical recordkeepers?
>>
> The Germans were so methodical , that i know the exact dates when my
> various family members , were transported from one camp to another ,
> and the dates when they were murdered .
> mirjam
> a surviver myself.
>
How old did you say you were, Mirjam? I suspect that your claim to be a
holocaust survivor is a technical one at best. I very much doubt that
either you or your parents were KZ inmates.

Mirjam
2010-01-29 16:40:08 EST
>
> How old did you say you were, Mirjam? I suspect that your claim to be a
> holocaust survivor is a technical one at best. I very much doubt that
> either you or your parents were KZ inmates.

There are survivers from hiding places , survivers who hid and run and
walked,
Only people who are not well read about the Holocaust , assume that
survivers are only those who were in Concentartion camps. Every Jew
that survived in the countries that were Under Nazie regime is a
surviver.
mirjam

Bolt Upright
2010-01-30 03:54:37 EST
On 1/29/2010 4:40 PM, mirjam wrote:
>> How old did you say you were, Mirjam? I suspect that your claim to be a
>> holocaust survivor is a technical one at best. I very much doubt that
>> either you or your parents were KZ inmates.
>>
> There are survivers from hiding places , survivers who hid and run and
> walked,
> Only people who are not well read about the Holocaust , assume that
> survivers are only those who were in Concentartion camps. Every Jew
> that survived in the countries that were Under Nazie regime is a
> surviver.
> mirjam
>
As suspected.
In other words, you were an infant and had no control over your fate and
your parents never saw the horrors of a Nazi camp. Did they pretend to
be Gentiles, or were they sheltered by heroic "Goys"?


Mirjam
2010-01-30 04:35:16 EST

>
> As suspected.
> In other words, you were an infant and had no control over your fate and
> your parents never saw the horrors of a Nazi camp. Did they pretend to
> be Gentiles, or were they sheltered by heroic "Goys"?


In other words you lack knowledge of historical facts ,
Like Many other Jewish families my family was active in various
underground movements and those who were lucky to survive were saved
by Jewish people who acted to save others and themselves.
mirjam

Patrick Keenan
2010-01-31 16:31:42 EST

"Bolt Upright" <Nobodys@home.com> wrote in message
news:12473$4b63f3cc$d8fe9c0d$11607@PRIMUS.CA...
> On 1/29/2010 4:40 PM, mirjam wrote:
>>> How old did you say you were, Mirjam? I suspect that your claim to be a
>>> holocaust survivor is a technical one at best. I very much doubt that
>>> either you or your parents were KZ inmates.
>>>
>> There are survivers from hiding places , survivers who hid and run and
>> walked,
>> Only people who are not well read about the Holocaust , assume that
>> survivers are only those who were in Concentartion camps. Every Jew
>> that survived in the countries that were Under Nazie regime is a
>> surviver.
>> mirjam
>>
> As suspected.

Do you mean that you thought that only those who surviced the camps are
Holocaust survivors?

> In other words, you were an infant and had no control over your fate and
> your parents never saw the horrors of a Nazi camp.

Neither would that be necessary to having survived the Holocaust.

> Did they pretend to be Gentiles, or were they sheltered by heroic "Goys"?

Or relevant.

-pk


Drahcir
2010-01-31 16:56:54 EST
On Jan 30, 3:54 am, Bolt Upright <Nobo...@home.com> wrote:
> On 1/29/2010 4:40 PM, mirjam wrote:>> How old did you say you were, Mirjam? I suspect that your claim to be a
> >> holocaust survivor is a technical one at best. I very much doubt that
> >> either you or your parents were KZ inmates.
>
> > There are survivers from hiding places , survivers who hid and run and
> > walked,
> > Only people who are not well read about the Holocaust , assume that
> > survivers are only those who were in Concentartion camps. Every Jew
> > that survived  in the countries that were Under Nazie regime is a
> > surviver.
> > mirjam
>
> As suspected.
> In other words, you were an infant and had no control over your fate and
> your parents never saw the horrors of a Nazi camp. Did they pretend to
> be Gentiles, or were they sheltered by heroic "Goys"?

Wow - quite macho blahblah coming from a silly little coward who
doesn't even have the balls to support his own assertion:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/msg/48b2ca91a401015b
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron