Activism Discussion: Victims Getting Satanic* "Spiritual First Aid" From Scientology's "Volunteer Ministers" Enforced On Them

Victims Getting Satanic* "Spiritual First Aid" From Scientology's "Volunteer Ministers" Enforced On Them

Plato Been
2010-02-07 07:51:54 EST
"Scientology's Volunteer Ministers," in "applying First Aid or Assists
to victims," DO ACTUALLY enforce Satan* on the victims who are
"helped" by them.

This applies ALSO to the 'Scientology' "Detoxification" programs
and to 'Scientology' "learning programs" (Applied Scholastics)
and to the "business" programs of Scientology, for chiropractors
and dentists, to apply its Satanic* concepts to staff.

It is a typical Satanic* action, to approach an already or still weak
victim or a child, and giving what SEEMS "help," but

what certainly INTENDS to lead down, and thus leads the "helped"
victims always somewhat down, and maybe even totally down as intended,

down the drain to become a subject, a follower, a spiritual and social
slave of Satan (of l. ron hubbard). (*)(**)

'

But truth is absolute,(**) you know,

and truth is NOT "whatever is true for you" (by which
THEY mean: 'Whatever you are mentally forced, BY THEM,
to 'feel, is your own truth'."

Truth is absolute - it is 'that what happened, who caused it with what
intention' - as you know.

KNT hrp&p
Copyright 2010 by KNT hrp&p - Conditions as usual

(*) 'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (incl. definition of Jesus Christ, definition of Satan)'
{HRI 20100106-II-V5.0}
(6 January 2010 - Version 5.0 on 17 Jan 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.usa/msg/8f421cec1150dd49

(**) 'Human Rights Order on Satan, last incarnation l. ron hubbard'
(incl. Definitions of 'Karma,' of 'Truth,' and of 'Punishment')
{HRO 20081017-V2.5}
(17 October 2008 - Version 2.5 on 22 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/4b691b97c821da7d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/08815021fc500b06

Honest Abe
2010-02-07 11:38:12 EST
Most of these individual "volunteer ministers" really think they are doing a
humanitarian act, but they are dupes of their cult.

The real purposes of the "church" of $cientology in sending them there are:

1) To get some good press, if possible.
2) To recruit people into the cult of $cientology.
3) To make money.

As most of the Hatian people are poor there is little money to be scammed
from them, but lacking education and experience with such cults, they can
easily be brainwashed into near-slavery in their service.

Whose Fargles Bane?
2010-02-07 12:28:06 EST
Plato Been <plato.been@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Scientology's Volunteer Ministers," in "applying First Aid or Assists
> to victims," DO ACTUALLY enforce Satan* on the victims who are
> "helped" by them.

"Satan" is a Christanic god. Scientology doesn't have any such gods or
any notions of such gods, at least none that aren't video movies shown
to Body Thetans which infest humans.

So you're wrong. And stupid. And ugly. And your mother smells.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Whose Fargles Bane?
2010-02-07 12:28:53 EST
"Honest Abe" <freespeech@4ever.net> wrote:

>Most of these individual "volunteer ministers" really think they are doing a
>humanitarian act, but they are dupes of their cult.

Just like the Christanic death cultists that have been caught trying
to kidnap and abduct children from Haiti.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Leonardo Been Plato
2010-02-07 13:02:20 EST
The Satanic Fredric L. Rice feels addressed, when he reads:
'Victims getting Satanic* "Spiritual First Aid" from Scientology's
"Volunteer Ministers" enforced on them.'

He knows however, that sociopaths, demonic creatures and mental street
bums and that includes (as he ALSO knows) himself, he

- and any such souls who "live" by Hate, by Envy or
by Ugliness -

must filter out from their own view,

all writing by Koos Nolst Trenite,
human rights philosopher and poet (hrp&p).

'

The command is argued in this way:

'Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me'
{Note 20071207-V2.0.2}
(7 December 2007 - Version 2.0.2 on 30 Oct 2008)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.christian/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/msg/b1d32391e51d3107
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.wicca/msg/b1d32391e51d3107

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far
the most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known,

and on top of that, the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher
known on Earth and beyond.

Copyright 2008-2009 by KNT hrp&p
(May 2008; Version 1.3 on 2 Oct 2009)
Conditions as usual ('learnware')

On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 17:28:06 +0000, Whose Fargles Bane? [the violently
Satanic Sociopath of skeptictank.org, the criminal] Fredric L. Rice,
wrote:

when Plato Been <plato.been@gmail.com> wrote:

>> "Scientology's Volunteer Ministers," in "applying First Aid or
>> Assists to victims," DO ACTUALLY enforce Satan* on the victims
>> who are "helped" by them.

then [the violently Satanic Sociopath of skeptictank.org, the criminal]
Fredric L. Rice, wrote, under one of his endless pseudonyms:

> "Satan" is a Christanic god. Scientology doesn't have any such gods or
> any notions of such gods, at least none that aren't video movies shown
> to Body Thetans which infest humans.
>
> So you're wrong. And stupid. And ugly. And your mother smells.
>
> ---
> Does belief in astrology cause insanity?
> http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm Extraordinary claims require
> extraordinary evidence.

Leonardo Been Plato
2010-02-07 13:16:13 EST
The virulent, Satanic Sociopath (abbreviated 'SS'), Fredric L. Rice,
feels addressed, when he reads:

'Victims getting Satanic* "Spiritual First Aid" from Scientology's
"Volunteer Ministers" enforced on them'

Criminal Minds have everything IN REVERSE, and thus:

On Sun, 07 Feb2010 17:28:53 +0000, Whose Fargles Bane? [the violently
wrote:

When "Honest Abe" <freespeech@4ever.net> wrote:

>>Most of these individual "volunteer ministers" really think they are doing a
>>humanitarian act, but they are dupes of their cult.

then the Satanic Sociopath (abbreviated 'SS'), Fredric L. Rice
"responded"

> Just like the Christanic death cultists that have been caught trying to
> kidnap and abduct children from Haiti.
>
> ---
> Does belief in astrology cause insanity?
> http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm Extraordinary claims require
> extraordinary evidence.

'

'

About the crimes, that the 'SS' Fredric L. Rice will pay for:

(nn) 'Advice to murderous sociopaths ("How is your jugular,
'henri'?") '
(3 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/77e3db136441c7d4

(nn) 'Murderous sociopaths described (How "henri" behaves like a
'Scientologist' or as a Hubbard-clone: "Always attack, never
defend" - which is logical, for sociopaths)'
{note 20100201}
(1 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/683514bca2ac8530

(nn) 'Sociopaths trying to incite sociopaths to justify, and to again
commit murder on Koos Nolst Trenite'
{HRI note 20100201-V1.0}
(1 February 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/9cc356647cfb1c34
PLUS:
'The accessories to - , the aids to - , and the originators of
this crime,* remain silent...'
{HRI note 20100201-V2.0}
(1 February 2010 - Version 2.0 on 5 Feb 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/3f563b7bf2043b0c

'

'

Registrant ID:CR30617731
Registrant Name:Fredric L. Rice
Registrant Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Registrant Street1:723 Calle Casita
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:San Clementa
Registrant State/Province:California
Registrant Postal Code:92673
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6263359601
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:frice@skeptictank.org
Admin ID:GODA-2698593
Admin Name:Fredric L. Rice
Admin Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Admin Street1:723 Calle Casita
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:San Clementa
Admin State/Province:California
Admin Postal Code:92673
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6263359601
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:FRice@Linkline.COM
Admin ID:CR30617733
Admin Name:Fredric L. Rice
Admin Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Admin Street1:723 Calle Casita
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:San Clementa
Admin State/Province:California
Admin Postal Code:92673
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.6263359601
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:frice@skeptictank.org
Tech ID:CR30617732
Tech Name:Fredric L. Rice
Tech Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Tech Street1:723 Calle Casita
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:San Clementa
Tech State/Province:California
Tech Postal Code:92673
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6263359601
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:frice@skeptictank.org
Tech ID:GODA-1698593
Tech Name:Fredric L. Rice
Tech Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Tech Street1:723 Calle Casita
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:San Clementa
Tech State/Province:California
Tech Postal Code:92673
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.6263359601
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:FRice@SkepticTank.ORG

Registrant ID:CR30617679
Registrant Name:Fredric L. Rice
Registrant Organization:The Skeptic Tank
Registrant Street1:723 Calle Casita
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:San Clementa