Activism Discussion: Israel To Build 600 New Homes In East Jerusalem Settlements

Israel To Build 600 New Homes In East Jerusalem Settlements
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

EconomicDemocracy Coop
2010-02-26 20:07:53 EST
Israel to Build 600 New Homes in East Jerusalem Settlements

In Israel and the Occupied Territories, the Israeli government has
announced plans to expand settlements in occupied East Jerusalem. The
Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports Israel will build another 600 homes
in the Palestinian area of Shuafat. The head of the Palestinian
Authority press office, Ghassan Al-Khatib, said the Israeli move would
violate international law.

Ghassan Al-Khatib: “The Israeli decision today of licensing
another 600 settlement housing units in the areas between Jerusalem
and Ramallah is yet another Israeli violation to the international law
and another challenge to the American-led international efforts to
resume a political process. It will not prevent us, the Palestinians,
from continuing our efforts to build the institutions of the state in
all the territories occupied in 1967 and to continue our peaceful,
legal, public struggle against the Israeli settlement expansion and
occupation.”

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/2/26/headlines#3

More background:

Israel to Build 600 New Homes in East Jerusalem Settlements

Harold Burton
2010-02-26 21:30:25 EST
In article
<589c9448-fe6a-43af-9fcb-500275b2ba1b@i39g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
EconomicDemocracy Coop <econdemocracy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Israel to Build 600 New Homes in East Jerusalem Settlements
>
> In Israel and the Occupied Territories, the Israeli government has
> announced plans to expand settlements in occupied East Jerusalem.

And your problem with that is?

Sorta like the US of A building millions of homes in their occupied
territories . . . and fuck the "native " 'mericans" that previously
occupied them.

snicker.

Get Lost
2010-02-26 23:53:57 EST
On Feb 26, 9:30 pm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article
> <589c9448-fe6a-43af-9fcb-500275b2b...@i39g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
>  EconomicDemocracy Coop <econdemocr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Israel to Build 600 New Homes in East Jerusalem Settlements
>
> > In Israel and the Occupied Territories, the Israeli government has
> > announced plans to expand settlements in occupied East Jerusalem.
>
> And your problem with that is?
>
> Sorta like the US of A building millions of homes in their occupied
> territories . . . and fuck the "native " 'mericans" that previously
> occupied them.
>
> snicker.

Pretty much the same thing, a worthless race being displaced by a
progressive one.

Docremington
2010-02-27 04:42:55 EST


EconomicDemocracy Coop wrote:
> Israel to Build 600 New Homes in East Jerusalem Settlements
>

With palisimian settlers occupationally berserking about it. Typical.

> [drivel]
> The head of the Palestinian
> Authority press office, Ghassan Al-Khatib, said the Israeli move would
> violate international law.

What "international law" for occupation's sake? Ghassan Al-Kaboom does
seem to be occupationally clueless.

Harold Burton
2010-03-02 20:05:32 EST
In article
<dc9ce346-4fce-4497-b03f-ef2483f50630@v25g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
Get lost <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 26, 9:30\ufffdpm, Harold Burton <hal.i.bur...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <589c9448-fe6a-43af-9fcb-500275b2b...@i39g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
> > \ufffdEconomicDemocracy Coop <econdemocr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Israel to Build 600 New Homes in East Jerusalem Settlements
> >
> > > In Israel and the Occupied Territories, the Israeli government has
> > > announced plans to expand settlements in occupied East Jerusalem.
> >
> > And your problem with that is?
> >
> > Sorta like the US of A building millions of homes in their occupied
> > territories . . . and fuck the "native " 'mericans" that previously
> > occupied them.


> > snicker.


> Pretty much the same thing, a worthless race being displaced by a
> progressive one.


Yep.

Abe Normal
2010-03-04 13:38:18 EST
Israels' advantage: they do not waste time worshipping a false prophet/
pedophile/Satanic/homicidal maniac responsible for personally
beheading 900 Jews back in the day named Muhammed. Instead, they
dispatch him, and well they should.

Citizens & gov't leaders: Denominate Islam in the U.S.A. as terrorism,
and outlaw it today, just as those filthy, jealous basterds have
outlawed Christianity!

You're welcome,
Abe Normal

On Feb 26, 8:07 pm, EconomicDemocracy Coop <econdemocr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Israel to Build 600 New Homes in East Jerusalem Settlements
>
> In Israel and the Occupied Territories, the Israeli government has
> announced plans to expand settlements in occupied East Jerusalem. The
> Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports Israel will build another 600 homes
> in the Palestinian area of Shuafat. The head of the Palestinian
> Authority press office, Ghassan Al-Khatib, said the Israeli move would
> violate international law.

* US *
2010-03-04 15:06:49 EST
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 10:38:18 -0800 (PST), AbNormal <abe.normal6@gmail.com> wrote:

>... worshipping a false prophet/
>pedophile/Satanic/homicidal maniac ...

So you support Bush, then.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2021 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron