Activism Discussion: $50,000 For KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA And NIS DIRECTORS

$50,000 For KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA And NIS DIRECTORS

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer
2010-05-20 04:55:27 EST

I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
illegally torturing millions of Americans.

Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
torture them in "Self Defense".

This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
and Psychotronic Weapons.

Nomen Nescio
2010-05-20 07:55:08 EST
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.

> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".

> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

The absurdity of taking this guy up, of course, is don't expect
to ever see the money. How could you prove that you did it and
find him afterward? And that's a pretty tall order, killing the
four top directors of domestic terror, and for only $50k. He is
testing the remailers system for us, however.

Nemo_outis
2010-05-20 13:03:23 EST
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote in

>> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS
>> Directors Robert Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander
>> and Dennis Blair for secretly and illegally torturing
>> millions of Americans.
>
>> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL
>> PSYCHOPATHS who torture them in "Self Defense".
>
>> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing
>> to do with the Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans
>> AND secret tortures of Americans for decades and decades
>> by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy and
>> Psychotronic Weapons.
>
> The absurdity of taking this guy up, of course, is don't
> expect
> to ever see the money. How could you prove that you did it
> and find him afterward? And that's a pretty tall order,
> killing the four top directors of domestic terror, and for
> only $50k. He is testing the remailers system for us,
> however.

The odds are 99.9999% that he's just a crackpot.

However, there ARE methods for accomplishing exactly this,
anonymous payment for crimes, with interesting academic papers
written on the subject.

See, for instance, Jim Bell's "Assassination Politics"
http://jya.com/ap.htm

Or R. Sukumarana's disucssion of it in "Cryptology, Digital
Assassination and the Terrorism Futures Markets" at
http://www.idsa.in/system/files/strategicanalysis_sukumaran_
0604.pdf

If that sort of thing interests you there is also the most
famous paper in the field by Stajano and Anderson, "The Cocaine
Auction Protocol" (Bet you never thought you's see that topic
with a Cambridge logo on it :-)
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/Papers/cocaine.pdf

Regards,

Za KAT
2010-05-20 15:20:05 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 01:55:27 -0700, AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer wrote:

> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.

That's all, a lousy $50K?

Dream on.
--
z*T@pooh.the.cat - www.zakATsKopterChat.com

Za KAT
2010-05-20 15:21:43 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 17:03:23 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:

> However, there ARE methods for accomplishing exactly this,
> anonymous payment for crimes, with interesting academic papers
> written on the subject.
>
> See, for instance, Jim Bell's "Assassination Politics"
> http://jya.com/ap.htm
>
> Or R. Sukumarana's disucssion of it in "Cryptology, Digital
> Assassination and the Terrorism Futures Markets" at
> http://www.idsa.in/system/files/strategicanalysis_sukumaran_
> 0604.pdf
>
> If that sort of thing interests you

Not at all but you, otoh...

> there is also the most
> famous paper in the field by Stajano and Anderson, "The Cocaine
> Auction Protocol" (Bet you never thought you's see that topic
> with a Cambridge logo on it :-)
> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/Papers/cocaine.pdf

What is so pristine about Cambridge? You never went there.
--
z*T@pooh.the.cat - www.zakATsKopterChat.com

Nemo_outis
2010-05-20 15:33:01 EST
Swat!

Za KAT
2010-05-21 09:46:25 EST
On Thu, 20 May 2010 19:33:01 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:

> Email me, I will blow you.

In your fukken dreams, nimrod.
--
z*T@pooh.the.cat - www.zakATsKopterChat.com

Nemo_outis
2010-05-21 12:52:46 EST
Swat!

Za KAT
2010-05-21 16:31:07 EST
On Fri, 21 May 2010 16:52:46 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:

> I never got your email. My lips desire your rim.

Bet they do you Canuckie Queerball.
--
z*T@pooh.the.cat - www.zakATsKopterChat.com

Nemo_outis