Activism Discussion: #Ahnold Reaganegger Advocates Allowing Gay Couples To Marry Immediately

#Ahnold Reaganegger Advocates Allowing Gay Couples To Marry Immediately

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Dänk_666?=
2010-08-07 03:03:10 EST
The Arch-Nazi and Antichrist of the Left, California Governor Arnold
Schwarzenegger, has asked a federal court to allow gays to marry while
the ruling striking down Prop. 8 is being appealed.

Meanwhile, the hero and Kool-Aid Kult leader of the Left, Democrap
President Barack Hussein Obama, has made no statement on the Prop. 8
ruling. This would be keeping in line with his stated opposition to
same-sex marriage. This contrasts with Schwarzenegger's position that
same-sex marriage was a constitutional right.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/08/06/MN151EQGH7.DTL

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/nov/10/local/me-protest10

Phlip
2010-08-07 10:10:23 EST
On Aug 7, 12:03 am, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> Democrap

Danky, what's it like being gay, and listening to endless drivel from
the far-right that uses gays as the Great Bugaboo of Western
Civilization?

I think I would change the channel; this shit is affecting you.

> President Barack Hussein Obama, has made no statement on the Prop. 8
> ruling.  This would be keeping in line with his stated opposition to
> same-sex marriage.

How dare he be consistent??!

¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯
2010-08-07 12:17:39 EST
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 00:03:10 -0700 (PDT),
Dänk 666 <dank420@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> The [HERO of human rights, who refused to support Proposition Hate
> in the just-ended trial], California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, has
> asked a federal court to allow gays to marry while the ruling striking down
> Prop. 8 is being appealed.

GOOD for him!! And I understand that California's egalitarian
Attorney General, Jerry Brown, takes the same fair stance!

KUDOS to BOTH!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Homophobic TROGLODYTES are on their way OUT!

The Gay Rights movement isn't going away. Society will continue to
evolve, and eventually people will look back on discrimination against
gays the way we look back on discrimination against blacks and women,
and wonder how people could ever have been such troglodytes.

--Mark A., 12-3-09

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Bigotry
www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

Foxtrot
2010-08-07 13:04:58 EST
"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x@n.com> wrote:

>Dänk 666 <dank420@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>

>> The [HERO of human rights, who refused to support Proposition Hate
>> in the just-ended trial], California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, has
>> asked a federal court to allow gays to marry while the ruling striking down
>> Prop. 8 is being appealed.
>
> GOOD for him!! And I understand that California's egalitarian
>Attorney General, Jerry Brown, takes the same fair stance!
>
> KUDOS to BOTH!!!

Arnold is extremely unpopular. He knows his political career is
over so he wants to go back to making crappy movies. So he's
pandering to the Hollywood power brokers who are overwhelmingly
liberal and pro-gay.

> The Gay Rights movement isn't going away. Society will continue to
>evolve, and eventually people will look back on discrimination

You guys can cornhole each other all you want but keep it to
yourselves. Others don't want to have the imagery forced upon
their children.

> -- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)
> www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
> www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

Big surprise, Chilton is a spammer.

Juanjo
2010-08-07 14:45:08 EST
On Aug 7, 12:03 am, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> The Arch-Nazi and Antichrist of the Left, California Governor Arnold
> Schwarzenegger, has asked a federal court to allow gays to marry while
> the ruling striking down Prop. 8 is being appealed.

Actually Governor Schwarzenegger was elected with a very healthy
majority and has never been a big bugaboo to the "left" [a term that
Dank Boy uses to refer to anyone who disagrees with him]. The AP
reported that"

On Friday, Schwarzenegger and Brown were the first to urge an
immediate resumption of gay marriage, which was legal in the state for
more than four months before voters amended the California
Constitution to outlaw it in November 2008. Schwarzenegger has been
more circumspect on his Proposition 8 position and his motion to
immediately resume gay marriage was his boldest pronouncement on the
issue.

"The administration believes the public interest is best served by
permitting the court's judgment to go into effect, thereby restoring
the right of same-sex couples to marry in California," lawyers for
Schwarzenegger said in the legal filing. "Doing so is consistent with
California's long history of treating all people and their
relationships with equal dignity and respect."

> Meanwhile, the hero and Kool-Aid Kult leader of the Left, Democrap
> President Barack Hussein Obama, has made no statement on the Prop. 8
> ruling.  This would be keeping in line with his stated opposition to
> same-sex marriage.  This contrasts with Schwarzenegger's position that
> same-sex marriage was a constitutional right

It does not surprise me nor would it surprise any person who is
possession of their faculties that the Governor of the State of
California might file a brief calling for immediate implementation of
the court order, which directly involved with the people of the state
he governs. Similarly Attorney General Brown filed a brief on the
matter calling for immediate implementation of the court order. But
the matter is strictly one which involves the State of California and
thus the federal government would not have the right to file such a
statement so I am not surprised that Obama has said nothing in any
court filing.

Our friend the Dank One, aka the Frito Pendejo, is a well known,
unemployed drug addict living in his parents' basement in Saint George
Utah. He has a pathological hatred of all things Obama and the mere
mention of Obaama;s name will send him into a frenzy in which he will
chase around in circles screaming at the top of his lungs, "Obama
baaaad!"

Where Is All The China Blue Food?
2010-08-07 16:20:35 EST
In article <c6cb276e-bbc2-4089-b5c2-282cb81b3870@q40g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
juanjo <cacas9012@mypacks.net> wrote:

> Constitution to outlaw it in November 2008. Schwarzenegger has been
> more circumspect on his Proposition 8 position and his motion to
> immediately resume gay marriage was his boldest pronouncement on the
> issue.

As the defendant and representing the voters of the state, Schwarzenegger was
expected to defend the proposition. Now that a decision has been made, he is
free to speak his mind. Similarly the president is expected to defend the laws
of congress in federal courts whether he agrees with the law or not.

--
Damn the living - It's a lovely life. I'm whoever you want me to be.
Silver silverware - Where is the love? At least I can stay in character.

Phlip
2010-08-07 16:58:07 EST
On Aug 7, 1:20 pm, "Where is All the China Blue Food?"
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As the defendant and representing the voters of the state, Schwarzenegger was
> expected to defend the proposition. Now that a decision has been made, he is
> free to speak his mind. Similarly the president is expected to defend the laws
> of congress in federal courts whether he agrees with the law or not.

Furtherless, Obama refuses to waste his time with a wedge topic that
will play itself out if left alone.

Lame ducks, on the other hand...

Phlip
2010-08-07 17:49:40 EST
<*.@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As the defendant and representing the voters of the state, Schwarzenegger was
> expected to defend the proposition. Now that a decision has been made, he is
> free to speak his mind. Similarly the president is expected to defend the laws
> of congress in federal courts whether he agrees with the law or not.

By that logic, if the judge ordered a stay of his own ruling, Ahnold
should keep his trap shut.

Dänk_666?=
2010-08-08 00:26:42 EST
On Aug 8, 1:45 am, juanjo <cacas9...@mypacks.net> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 12:03 am, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Arch-Nazi and Antichrist of the Left, California Governor Arnold
> > Schwarzenegger, has asked a federal court to allow gays to marry while
> > the ruling striking down Prop. 8 is being appealed.
>
> Actually Governor Schwarzenegger was elected with a very healthy
> majority and has never been a big bugaboo to the "left" [a term that
> Dank Boy uses to refer to anyone who disagrees with him]. The AP
> reported that"

Actually, I got the "Ahnold Reaganegger" from an alias used by a
fanatical Obamatard in another newsgroup. Jerry Brown was once a
target of the radical left's wrath, as seen in the Dead Kennedy's song
"California Über Alles." The left's hatred of Jerry Brown dissipated
after Ronald Reagan became governor, and that hate has now been re-
focused on another Republican Hollywood actor turned governor.

> It does not surprise me nor would it surprise any person who is
> possession of their faculties that the Governor of the State of
> California might file a brief calling for immediate implementation of
> the court order, which directly involved with the people of the state
> he governs. Similarly Attorney General Brown filed a brief on the
> matter calling for immediate implementation of the court order. But
> the matter is strictly one which involves the State of California and
> thus the federal government would not have the right to file such a
> statement so I am not surprised that Obama has said nothing in any
> court filing.

As chief executive of the State of California, Gov. Schwarzenegger has
a duty to uphold state law. His AG should be defending Prop. 8,
appealing the decision and requesting a stay instead of calling for
immediate implementation of a federal court order. Their duty is to
appeal the decision and request a stay, since it would be chaotic to
re-legalize same-sex marriage only to have it overturned on appeal.

Actually, this is the same argument you used to justify the Obama
administration's defense of DOMA in court. Obama really opposes DOMA,
he just a duty to uphold it. However, you believe that Gov.
Schwarzenegger does not have any duty to uphold Prop. 8, nor does AG
Brown have any duty to defend a California law in federal court.

> Our friend the Dank One, aka the Frito Pendejo, is a well known,
> unemployed drug addict living in his parents' basement in Saint George
> Utah.

Liar. You are a crack-smoking AIDS patient living in a dumpster in an
alley off Eddy Street.

Like many Americans throughout history, I follow the jobs, unlike
leftards who expect the government to bring the jobs to them (and only
if they are "good" jobs, preferable in an air-conditioned cubicle and
a 401K, and not involving anything icky, such as shoveling oil off of
beaches or anything with "septic" in the job description).

> He has a pathological hatred of all things Obama and the mere
> mention of Obaama;s name will send him into a frenzy in which he will
> chase around in circles screaming at the top of his lungs, "Obama
> baaaad!"

Actually, it was San Francisco leftards bleating "O-BAA-MA! O-BAA-MA!"
for nearly a year that inspired my hatred of the Kool-Aid Kult
leader. As for "pathological hatred," check out these photos:

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1727pdt-050.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1735pdt-063.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1740pdt-073.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1749pdt-x80.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1751pdt-084.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1755pdt-097.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1841pdt-129.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/warrally2008/sfwarrally-20080319-1841pdt-158.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/mayday2008/20080501-124929pdt-z.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/mayday2008/20080501-130753pdt.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/haightashbury/20080506-193915pdt.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/haightashbury/20080506-194123pdt.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/haightashbury/20081109-220834pst.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/20090109-163753pst.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/20080210-183931pst.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/20080229-141624pst.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/20080527-232410pdt.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/20080326-135532pdt.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/20080229-143136pst.jpg
http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad137/turista666/sanfrancisco/20080319-171403pdt.jpg

The photos above show Bush being lynched in effigy, graffiti
threatening his life, his image printed on toilet paper, calling him a
psycho, and comparing him to Adolf Hitler, the Devil, a chimpanzee,
and the mentally disabled.

Of course, you'll claim these expressions of pathological hatred
towards President Bush have been taken "out of context," as if there
is any other context that lynching him in effigy could be put into.

Keep in mind that I am not supporting Bush or defending his presidency
in any way, I am merely observing the hypocrisy of leftards like you.
One need only look at the hissy fits leftards had when Obama was
compared to Hitler, when someone claimed that Obama had been lynched
in effigy, when Obama (actually Congress) was compared to a
chimpanzee, and so on. Leftards hurled venom at Emperor Bush for
eight years, now they act shocked that anyone should disrespect
Chairman Obama.

Where Is All The China Blue Food?
2010-08-08 00:35:20 EST
In article <ebea4015-650d-4c4d-a71b-0c9b7465cc7f@f6g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,
Phlip <phlip2005@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 7, 1:20\ufffdpm, "Where is All the China Blue Food?"
> <chine.b...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > As the defendant and representing the voters of the state, Schwarzenegger
> > was
> > expected to defend the proposition. Now that a decision has been made, he
> > is
> > free to speak his mind. Similarly the president is expected to defend the
> > laws
> > of congress in federal courts whether he agrees with the law or not.
>
> Furtherless, Obama refuses to waste his time with a wedge topic that
> will play itself out if left alone.
>
> Lame ducks, on the other hand...

It seems to me the judge was careful in his finding of facts. I don't see how an
appeal can disagree with finding of law on any other basis than 'we don't like
it.' The legal conclusion is broad but the decision itself is narrow and only
affects California. I could see the Supreme Court deciding to let California do
it its own way and wait for more trials elsewhere before involving itself.